POP - Purchasing Blank Order Form Total

Hello all, we have an issue where a PO was created with 4 line items and line
item number 1 was not adding into the total on the report not the form which
we did not know at the time.. then we had to edit line line 2 which at that
time they noticed that the report was short still the line item #1 but the PO
entry form showed the correct amount... I look into the tables and all seemed
to be correct so it's just the report itself that is showing the incorrect
amount.... any help would be great
0
Bam (11)

Hi Bam. See if the report itself has been customized. If it is, it could be a
bug on the customization.

---Darryl Bajaro

"bam" wrote:

> Hello all, we have an issue where a PO was created with 4 line items and line
> item number 1 was not adding into the total on the report not the form which
> we did not know at the time.. then we had to edit line line 2 which at that
> time they noticed that the report was short still the line item #1 but the PO
> entry form showed the correct amount... I look into the tables and all seemed
> to be correct so it's just the report itself that is showing the incorrect
> amount.... any help would be great
0
dbajaro (68)
5/3/2007 4:19:01 PM
Well I don't know exactly how it happened but we had two of the line items
with the same line item number so what I did was cancel in PO Edit the one
that was not calculating and add it again to the bottom line item number and
everything balanced as it should

"Darryl Bajaro" wrote:

> Hi Bam. See if the report itself has been customized. If it is, it could be a
> bug on the customization.
>
> ---Darryl Bajaro
>

> "bam" wrote:
>
> > Hello all, we have an issue where a PO was created with 4 line items and line
> > item number 1 was not adding into the total on the report not the form which
> > we did not know at the time.. then we had to edit line line 2 which at that
> > time they noticed that the report was short still the line item #1 but the PO
> > entry form showed the correct amount... I look into the tables and all seemed
> > to be correct so it's just the report itself that is showing the incorrect
> > amount.... any help would be great
0
Bam (11)

some type of pop up blocker
When i try to access certain areas of CRM 3.0, there is some type of pop up blocker or something that will not let the next window open. I have disabled my pop up blocker but it still occurs. When i put the mouse pointer in front of the pop up blocker message, it states no pop ups were blocked. Some have worked by holding down ctrl or alt but others will not open the new window. Any ideas or suggestions? MT - if you have any toolbars installed in IE (google, MSN, yahoo, etc) uninstall them. there are lots of reported cases where disabling them isn't good enough, you need to un...

form text field wont change font size word 2007
I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense to me. I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc. The font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them another font and style? How do i get them to be the same font as the rest of the document. Can someone put this in English for me? Thanks You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting the field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "dlb1228...

Skip Group Header Sections if below Sections are Blank
The report I created is based on a quality evaluation form, which the information is stored in SQL. The evaluation form has 6 sections with a number of questions in each section. 3 of the sections will always have answers, notes, etc. However, depending on the evaluation only one other section will be used. When I run the report I created, it will list all sections with blank areas for the sections that were not used in the evaluation. What I want to the report to do is remove the sections with blank fields, is this possible? The report has 4 Group Headers: *QGroupSequence He...

In excel, how do i create a box on a form for a customer to click
how do I create a box on a email excel form for a customer to click on to acknowledge they agree with the terms and it automatically put a check mark in the box. ...

Counting rows of blanks across certain columns
I have a survey whose answers were recorded in Excel. The answers for a particular question extend from Q6 to Z505. I need to count the people who did not answer the question (that is, the people, entered in rows 6 to 505 that left columns Q through Z blank). I'm not sure how to do this. Can someone offer a suggestion? Hi You can use a formula like this in Column AA =IF(COUNTA(Q6:Z6)=0,1,"") copy down till AA505 You can use a simple Sum formula now to count the empty ones =SUM(AA6:AA505) -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "crossingboston" <...

Workflow generated pop-up messages
I'm using CRM3.0. I would like to know if it's possible from within workflow code (using c# code) to trigger a message (dialog box) back to the web client. So for example if a field is null, display a pop-up message dialog back to the web client such as: "You must enter a Search name before proceeding" I know it's possible to perform validation from within Workflow manager, however the workflow Manager as far as I know, cannot send dialog box pop-up messages back to a Web client. Note that using client side scripting event triggers is not suitable in this situation, ...

form logic
I'll try to explain the best I can. I have an customer orders form, w/ the order lines being the subform. When a csr is going to enter in a new order, I would like for an pop up form to open up as they enter in a part number if it's specific criteria. For example, if any part number has a stop or a warning on it I want my pop up form to come up. So what I did was on my ItemID field, afterupdate, I put logic there as follows: If me!CustOrderStop = 1 or 2 then DoCmd.OpenForm "frmCustOrderStopMsg" Endif I need for the id to be carried to that form. How do I do that? I'...

How do I put movie titles in alphabetical order
I want to put all my movies that I have into a folder and then have them in alphabetical order so they will be easy to find. I'm new to using any of these programs. Just installed Office 2003 Basic. Any help would be greatful, and please put in easy to understand instructions, as I am slow understanding things. Putting movie titles into a folder does not involve Excel. Do you mean you want to list your movie titles in an Excel worksheet? Type them into a column then select that column and Data>Sort>Ascending. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:11:03 -080...

pop sound !
I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see what its trying to notify me of ? sixpack wrote: > I get a pop sound and I checked to find its a "system notification" > well nothing shows up on the screen so where can I check to see > what its trying to notify me of ? How did you find it was a 'system notification'? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html So are you te...

OWA 2003 Forms Based Auth Not loading, HTTP 500 Error
I had a exchange 2003 on win 2000 Server working fine, I just moved over the mailboxes to a windows 2003. Now I can't seem to get Forms to come up at all. I install a certificate created by the windows 2000 Server. I get all the other screen but once it get's past the, accept certificate screen, I get an internal error, Http 500 Regular login works fine without the certifcate and I believe with as well. Any help on this? ...

Investing Home Total Wrong in 2006
I've grouped seven accounts in my Portfolio Manager, each showing a correct market value amount, and a total portfolio value account. However, when I view my portfolio on the Investing "homepage," the total at the bottom ("current value") is off by about $20,000 -- even though the individual account amounts listed are correct. I saw an earlier post where somebody reported the same problem in 2005, so maybe this is showing up in '06 again? Has anybody experienced this and come up with a workaround or solution? Thanks, Paul Pinella Radar Media Group, Inc. In micro...

if/then returns false instead of blank cell
If I put this formula into a cell it works fine and displays a blank cell if A18 is blank, otherwise it displays cell A18: If(A18="","",A18) If I put this formula into vb script (a click action on a button)the cell now displays FALSE as the value, instead of a blank cell: With ActiveSheet .Name = "Pay App 1" .Range("O11").Formula = "=If(A18="","",A18)" .Range("O13").Formula = "=If(A19="","",A19)" .Range("O15").Formula = "...

Opening a form from a Pop-up
I have a pop-up form I have created so that instructors can double-click on a user number and a New Student form is supposed to open. I have done several pop-up boxes to open other forms and they all seem to work just fine. However, on this particular pop-up, when I double-click a number, I get the following error message "The specified field '[UserNumber]" could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement." I am using a query to draw the information and there is only one table being used in the query. When I check the SQL statemen...

Graph reverse order changes series order but not legend order
Hi, If I change the order of a graph in the axis properties the order o the series is reversed as well as the order of the data, but not th order of the legend. Is there any way to reverse the order of the grap and keep the series order synchronized with the legend order beside rebuilding the data set backwards? Thanks, Aaro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Pop Up comment not popping up
All of the sudden my pop up comments stopped working. In fact my macros have errors and everything is wigging out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Thanks, Julie ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** ...

Auto filter on blank lines
I have auto filter turned on and when I filter on something there are no longer any blank lines at the bottom of the document (it's grey). I'm not sure what I did to get rid of them but I'd like to have them back. Thanks! On Jan 28, 10:24=A0am, Allana McDonald <Allana McDon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have auto filter turned on and when I filter on something there are no > longer any blank lines at the bottom of the document (it's grey). I'm not > sure what I did to get rid of them but I'd like to have them back. > > Tha...

How do I get rid of blank pages between each page of reports
I am having a blank page put in between each of the pages of my reports and it is throwing off the next page layout, how do I get rid of these blank pages? -- Allen Most likely the design width of your report slightly exceeds 8-1/2" minus the left margin minus the right margin you have set in Page Setup. This will cause a blank page between each of the pages of your report. Decrease the design width of your report or set your left and right margins smaller. Steve "Allen G." <AllenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B98A069A-C871-4C6F...

Form\Subform\Subform
I have a form with a subform and a subform inside the subform. (Form/Subform/2ndSubform) When I go to a new record in the Form all the fields in the Subform/2ndSubform are blank, which is good. When I go to a new record in the Subform the information in the 2ndSubform stays the same.. I need these to go blank... My realtionships are tblMain tblVendor tblDescription ID ------------ IDNum ------------ IDNum Any suggestions? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200708/1 1. From the database window, open the first sub...

Exchange and POP email in same profile
Gurus, Is it possible to have the Exchange address and a different POP address exist in the same profile? I ask because, while setting up a new account on a new computer, I've discovered that I cannot have the Exchange mail delivered to "Mailbox - User1" (mail left on server), and at the same time modify the POP account to have its mail delivered to the .pst on the local machine. The dialog box only wants the mail delivered to one location, for ALL accounts. Do I have to use two different profiles in this case? Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Thanks! Yes its poss...

Problem with selection behavior Text Form Field inside WORD table
I have a text form field defined inside a WORD table cell. When I create a NEW document based on the form template, I can't get the text in this field to select/highlight properly for editing. Instead of selecting from the starting position of the cursor to the ending position of the cursor, it highlights from the starting position to the END OF THE FIELD. Text in other form fields, not inside a table, highlights as expected. selection.moveright wdcharacter method moves the cursor to the end of the field rather than the first character in the field's text This is sn excel...

PoP
I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and all the other junk they ask me for? "Owner" <jonathanedwardscagle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eTNzGkADLHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to get email through windows setup how do I locate my POP3 and >all the other junk they ask me for? > You will find all the junk you need here: How to set up gmail in Windows Mail: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. ...

Problem Passing Parameter from Form
If I hard code in the following into the critera: Like [!T]* Any record that starts with T is not returned. If I pass the same thing, [!T]*, from a form to: Like [Forms]![frmTest]![Name] Nothing is returned. Why can’t I pass, [!T]* from the form and get the same results as if I hardcode it into the criteria? When you pass it from a form, Access sees it as a string. It looks like: "[!T]*" which isn't the same thing as [!T]*. You might be able to create an SQL statement in a VBA module and get it to work correctly. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP ...

Invoice for less than the quantity ordered
We have a company who uses Great Plains that sells every item as drop ships. They sell a lot of products with a unit of measure of Ton. When the product is delivered it can never be delivered for the exact amount ordered (ex. ordered 25 tons, gets 24.877 tons when delivered). So, when we enter the invoice for the PO there is always a little bit left over that we need to get rid of. MBS Support gave me a way to be able to delete what is left but it is a lot of steps for someone to have to go through for every invoice. Plus in order to invoice for less than what was ordered on the sa...

keep getting error message pop-up windows
Hi, I wonder if anyone might be able to help me out. I keep on getting this error message from windows in the pop-up dialog box that shuts the database off and created a backup copy and then ask if i want to send the error to microsoft. This happens when trying to add a button onto the form to increase more functionalities to the database. Apart from that, it works fine. Initially i thought it could be to do with the size of the database but it's only 10 Meg. Could it be anything else that trigger this problem? BTW, this is Access 03. Thank you in advance This type of error sou...

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...