PO will not close - Corrupted Header?

I have a PO that I cannot close.  It appears that in the POP10300 table the
receipt transaction header is corrupted.  Several of the columns are empty,
but the line detail is there in the POP10310 table.  I think because the line
detail is there the GP will not allow me to close or cancel the PO.  I have
run checklinks against it as well as the purchasing reconcile and it doesn't
seem to clean up.  Any suggestions?
0
JR1 (208)

JR,

But, have you posted the receipt? If not, why don't you remove the receipt,
re-enter, and post? After doing this, you should be able to close the PO.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"JR" wrote:

> I have a PO that I cannot close.  It appears that in the POP10300 table the
> receipt transaction header is corrupted.  Several of the columns are empty,
> but the line detail is there in the POP10310 table.  I think because the line
> detail is there the GP will not allow me to close or cancel the PO.  I have
> run checklinks against it as well as the purchasing reconcile and it doesn't
> seem to clean up.  Any suggestions?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Cannot generate PO Number
Hi All, I am facing a problem with automatic generate PO Number, the application is working on this senario: SELECT ISNULL(MAX(CAST(RIGHT(PONumber, 7) AS INT)), 0) + 1 AS NextPONumber FROM PurchaseOrder WHERE ISNUMERIC(PONumber) <> 0 my max is '9999999', so it is generate a new one with PONumber = '10000000' then every time it is cannot generate a next one cause of '0000000' can anyone help me on this ? ...

Closed opportunity lookup from custom entity
Sorry if this is a duplicate. I can't find my earlier post. I have a custom entity related to an opportunity. I would like to be able to lookup closed opportunities from my custom entity form. It appears that only open opportunities are available. Is there a fix for this? Thanks, M Hi Mike, Only open opportunities will appear in lookup. Closed oppties cannot be edited or appended to. Either you need to open the opportunity to link it with another record or you may define a new status. Instead of closing oppty, change status to new one, than link oppty with the other record. ...

Different first page header
Is there any way to have the header on the first page be different then = the=20 rest? I have a data entry form and with date, time, location, air = temp, wind=20 direction, percent cloud cover and other information on first half of = the the=20 first page. Then the second half of the first page and the following = pages=20 only have species, quantity, and remarks. In order to be able to sort = the=20 data, I didn't want to enter the column titles on each page, but I did = want=20 the column headers there when the sheets are printed. So I was hoping = to=20 have it be in the headers o...

PO problem
We migrated from APOP to GP POP when we upgraded to 7.5. I have about 2500 PO's that are showing closed in the system but will not transfer to history. It acts like they are moving and they don't show up in the list on the next time to remove PO's but they still show up on open PO's. I have ran ck links and found no problems. I ran reconcile and got the following message "**ERROR: Qty committed in base is greater than the qty remaining to receive." and then at the end of the report it says "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild th...

An address will be displayed based on which checkox is selected.
Hi, I've seen a very similar thread to mine titled 'condition formula in Word 2003' in this thread, but I'm unable to implement it as I need. I've a PDF form with 5 check boxes. Depending on which checkbox is checked a 4 or 5 line address is displayed on the page. I'm making a Word (.doc) version of this form cause I can combine other documents with this one and prevent some duplication of work for our employees. Word is great for that with the REF field to copy information onto many other forms. Anyway I'm trying to duplicate the appearance ...

Adding new columns in the PO contents grid?
Can anybody tell me how I can add new columns in the PO contents grid? I need to do this so I can sort the line items on the PO print out. Or is there a way to do this in the PO.XML template? ...

Code will work on one table and form but not on another?
I have some code that opens a form. If the code is based on one table and form it works fine. If I try to run the same code against another table with only the table and destination form names changed the form opens but doesn't show any records. Could someone help me where to start looking please. Below (for those who want to read it!) is the two sets of code: Thanks for anyone who can help, I was hoping to get this to bed befiore Christmas :-( Tony This DOESN'T work: Private Sub Command35_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command35_Click Dim strsql As String Dim strt...

Outlook will not load after IE 7 Installation
The program loads to the point of performing a send and recieve then crashes. Outlook 2003. XPSP2 all patches applied. Rikk news.microsoft.com <rikkflohrextraneous@charter.net> wrote: > The program loads to the point of performing a send and recieve then > crashes. > > Outlook 2003. XPSP2 all patches applied. Uninstall IE7 then. -- Brian Tillman It actually takes an uninstall and a system restore to the previous day to fix it. Rikk "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OkQiOPq9GHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > news.m...

Windows 7/IE8 Javascript will not run.
I am having major issues with IE8 recently. I get no error messages, things just don't work. For example, I can't download files from sites, windows update will not download files either. I viewed the html source on a particular page that wasn't working and there was some text in the html that said Javascript was not supported in my browser (but the text didn't show on the screen). FWIW, I have now installed both chrome and firefox and they don't have any problems with javascript or download files, etc. This problem started after I switched from McAfee to...

PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal is different
Hi: I have a problem in Purchase Order. I saw today that there is a difference between PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal. This is a new PO and there is no receiving or cancelation is done. What is the reason. Thanks ...

Security for the PO in the PO Preview Window
Hello: I know that, in the Security window, there is the "Document Access" Type that prevents a user from having access to POs and sales orders and so forth. But, apparently, this has no effect on the Purchase Orders Preview window. You see, there is a user who goes into SOP and utilizes the SOP to POP link to create POs. In the Purchase Orders Preview window, she has a message at the bottom of the window saying "You do not have access to this document type". And, because of this, she cannot generate a PO. She has access to the items listed in the "Document T...

How do I save my Customized Outlook Today when it will not save b.
I am trying to set my Outlook Today to the Winter settings. I will go into Customize Outlook Today, make the changes I want, then I will click "Save Changes." What I want it displayed, untill I go to...say my inbox. When I go be to Outlook Today, it displayes the default settings again. How can I fix this? ...

PO Approvals and Receivings
We have been using Purchase Order Enhancements without any problem but after deleting some users we have problems with PO Approvals. Whenever any item is received against a PO the PO goes to an unapproved status. We get an error msg 'The PO has exceeded your Approval Authority Amount and will be saved as unapproved'. Thanks shaista ...

Disable min/max/close items in custom menubar
I created a custom menu bar and unselected all default menus and toolbars at startup. But my custom menu bar still shows the min/restore/close options on the far right, along with the "Type a question for help" item. How can I hide or disable these? Kurt > But my custom menu bar still shows the min/restore/close options on > the far right Gee, I think all windows applications do have the minimize. If I launched an application that did not allow me to minimize the application, it would make be VERY angry. Totality unacceptable here. > along with the "Type a quest...

Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not.....................

PO Invoice Posting Journal
There are clients who save their posting journals who wish to in addition to the IV Variance report have the transactions Marked that there were Purchase Price/Cost Variances on the Purchase Order Invoice Posting Journal (when the items received previously cost is different from the Invoiced Cost). The desired issue is to have the report have a check mark indicating in a column that there was a variance when the transaction was posted. Report Writer does not allow this due to the table linking and the customer does not want to pursue Crystal Reports options. ---------------- This post ...

Closing messages by right-clicking with mouse.
Is there a way to set up my mail so I can close a message by double right-clicking with my mouse? no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "reyer...

Money 2003 Will Not Open
I get a message that states that the End Users Agreement cannot be found and reinstall the application which I have now done many times and the program will still not work. Any ideas? I have the software and the right codes but I can't even get it to the point to enter the registration numbers. Thanks in advance. Check out this KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259291&Product=mny -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your w...

WorkFlow Error when submitting PO for Approval
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9A8AC.A3DCD610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone, I have installed, setup and configured WorkFlow in GP 10.o with SP 3 and = everything seem fine and working except that when I create a PO and = submit for approval, the GP responds back with an error message saying " = A WorkFlow error occurred on PO # ?????? . Please review the document = and resubmit if necessary". Any help would be appreciated highly ------=_NextPart_000...

Exporting PO
Hello everybody. I am trying to export only the POs from RMS to Quickbooks.I have check the reports, but there is no one that shows me the POs in detail (Supplier, Items and Costs) Does anyone have idea if there is a way to do this? thanks in advance... Juan And the name of those reports would be....??? "Gerd" wrote: > Here are 2 reports i use(d) for our QB interface. > > > "JuanSe" <JuanSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:182242C6-09CB-4793-A95A-00CDB577167C@microsoft.com... > > Hello everybody. > > > > I ...

"Microsoft Access will not open the file" bogus error
Full error message: "Open File - Security Warning Name: BMT.mdb Publisher: Unknown Publisher Type: Microsoft Access Application From: C:\BMT Open Cancel Always ask before opening this file While files from the Internet can be useful, this file type can potentially harm your computer. If you do not trust the source, do not open this software. What's the risk?" After clicking Open: "Microsoft Access Microsoft Access cannot open this file. This file is located outside your intranet or on an untrusted site. Microsoft Access will not open the file due to potent...

Closing Excel
If I open more than one Excel WB, and then close one of them, they all close. How can I stop that from happening? Marv Select the workbook X instead of the application X?? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Marvin Kornblau" <mkornblau@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:45a006c4$0$5160$4c368faf@roadrunner.com... > If I open more than one Excel WB, and then close one of them, they all > close. How can I stop that from happening? > > Marv If you are closing from the X in the Windows title bar, then that closes Excel. Same holds tr...

When will there be a "fix" between Money 2005 and MSN Bill Pay?
Money 2004 was running smoothly. After downloading the update Money 2005, I could not get into MSN Bill pay, even using internet browser. Support people from MSN Bill Pay told me that somehow the link between Microsoft Passport and MSN bill pay was corrupted by Microsoft Money 2005, after the install of Money 2005. MSN Bill Pay support people told me that THIS IS A BIG problem that happening to many MSN Bill Pay users. They cannot fix it on their side, and Money 2005 must come up with the fix. Any word on the progress of this fix? Thanks, Greg ...

Investment Transactions Report Will Not Show Anything
I use Money2005. When I view the report "Investment Transactions" it does not show any transactions at all! No matter what I choose the report is always blank. All the other investment reports work. Any suggestions Scott In microsoft.public.money, Scott Thomson wrote: >I use Money2005. When I view the report "Investment Transactions" it does >not show any transactions at all! No matter what I choose the report is >always blank. All the other investment reports work. > >Any suggestions I see Performance by Investment Type and Performance by Investme...

Will ON 2010 beta expire?
I would like to ask two questions: 1. After the 30 day trial period, what will happen? Will we be not allowed to make any entry anymore and convert back to 2007? 2. Is it possible to convert 2010 beta to 2010 TP version? I used the TP version and converted them to beta version. Can I now convert back to the TP version? The current beta version expires on October 31, 2010. At that point it won't function anymore. If you haven't converted your notebooks to Office 2010 version then you'll be able to reinstall OneNote 2007 and use it if you like. Or you co...