PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal is different

Hi:

I have a problem in Purchase Order. I saw today that there is a difference
between PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal. This is a new PO and there is
no receiving or cancelation is done. What is the reason.

Thanks

Problems with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...

combining columns from to different files so that the rows match
I have three files, all with a common column B labeled Serial Numbe (numeric). The other two files have additonal columns, Program Clas Code (text) in column C and Division (text) in Column D. Not all row have data in them, as some are blank. I would like to combine al three files, so that the information from the two files with th Division Code and the Program Class code match the serial numbers. B combining the row information from three different Excel files, I wil create one file with all the information. The only criteria is tha the serial numbers that identify each row, regardless o...

Cannot generate PO Number
Hi All, I am facing a problem with automatic generate PO Number, the application is working on this senario: SELECT ISNULL(MAX(CAST(RIGHT(PONumber, 7) AS INT)), 0) + 1 AS NextPONumber FROM PurchaseOrder WHERE ISNUMERIC(PONumber) <> 0 my max is '9999999', so it is generate a new one with PONumber = '10000000' then every time it is cannot generate a next one cause of '0000000' can anyone help me on this ? ...

PO problem
We migrated from APOP to GP POP when we upgraded to 7.5. I have about 2500 PO's that are showing closed in the system but will not transfer to history. It acts like they are moving and they don't show up in the list on the next time to remove PO's but they still show up on open PO's. I have ran ck links and found no problems. I ran reconcile and got the following message "**ERROR: Qty committed in base is greater than the qty remaining to receive." and then at the end of the report it says "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild th...

Different first page header
Is there any way to have the header on the first page be different then = the=20 rest? I have a data entry form and with date, time, location, air = temp, wind=20 direction, percent cloud cover and other information on first half of = the the=20 first page. Then the second half of the first page and the following = pages=20 only have species, quantity, and remarks. In order to be able to sort = the=20 data, I didn't want to enter the column titles on each page, but I did = want=20 the column headers there when the sheets are printed. So I was hoping = to=20 have it be in the headers o...

Adding new columns in the PO contents grid?
Can anybody tell me how I can add new columns in the PO contents grid? I need to do this so I can sort the line items on the PO print out. Or is there a way to do this in the PO.XML template? ...

Different Logos in Two Deployments in same server
Hi, We are working on MSCRM 4.0 and we are facing a problem that we want to install the different logos for different deployments for outr CRM. We have the single server and 2 differenct CRM deployments and we want to use separate logos for each deployment. We try to change the Masthead.jpg file but the problem we get the same logo in the two deployments. Can anyone guide us how we can acheive two different logos in two different deployments but in same server. Thanks. On Feb 4, 2:32=A0am, Elays <El...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > &g...

Copy information from one cell to several different cells
I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however they put the name and address together in one cell and I need them in seperate cells so I can sort on the address. Is there a way I can take the information in one cell and move it to several different cells, without having to cut and paste every one of the 2000 cells. If they are separated by a common delimiter, you can use the Data->'Text to Columns...' feature. -- Regards, Dave "BRyan" wrote: > I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however > th...

Need two different data types to give me a total
I'm not an Excel expert, but I'm pretty sure there's a formula for what I need to obtain a total. I need to determine what my total (count?) would be if d2:d30="x" and g2:g30=not blank. Can anyone help me determine the formula to get this total? Thanks in advance. -- twc Hi, Try this =sumproduct(($D$2:$D$30="x")*($G$2:$G$30<>"")) -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "silk723" <silk723@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0892B416-1765-4757-BBBD-FF2...

sent messages remains in outbox
Hello, I have a user who when sending a message in Outlook 2003 will occasionally have a problem where the message doesn't leave the Outbox. She'll send the message, close Outlook and shut down her computer for the night. When she comes back in the following morning and opens Outlook, the message is still in the outbox. Any ideas on what might be happening? Oulook connects to a pop based mail server. We don't use Exchange. Thanks, Rod It's Outlook 2002 (XP) not 2003. > Hello, > > I have a user who when sending a message in Outlook 2003 will occasionally &g...

I want to calculate 3 different % from the same cell
I am making an invoice that will figure a discount for a certain amount of sale, all from the same cell, if the subtotal is < 500 then they will get no discount, if it is > 500 they will get a 5%, and if it is > 750 they will get a 10% discount, what formula do i use?? -- cardfan057 You don't say what you want if the amount is exactly 500 or 750 but try: =A1*(1-((A1>=750)+(A1>=500))*5%) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "cardfan057" <cardfan057@discussions.micro...

Copying certain ceels in 1 sheet to another sheet in different locations
Hi, Sheet1 contains a list of names with and information about each name in the same line that is numbered from 1 to 45. The first name is in cell B14 (A14 is for its number which is 1). I have also sheet2. In this sheet I want to obtain information from sheet1 from some of the cells and put them in different locations in sheet2. To make it more clear: Sheet1 Sheet2 B14 to B7 D14 to B8 E14 & F14 & G14 To B9 H14 to E14 Average of I14, J14 to F14 A...

2 Differant Global address books
I have 1 forest with 2 child domains off the root. I would like users in domain A to see only users and groups from domain A in their global address book and users in domain B to see only users and groups from domain B in their Global address book. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of some referance material I can use to set this up?-- Mike C On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:31:04 -0700, Mike C <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have 1 forest with 2 child domains off the root. >I would like users in domain A to see only users and groups from domain A in >their globa...

collation different between MSCRM and other db's
We have found what we believe may be a problem, or at least a complication with our CRM setup. The MSCRM and Metabase dbs have a collation of Latin1_General_CI_AS. Every other db on this server (master, model, tempdb, the 4 BizTalk dbs, MSCRM_Integration, MSCRM_Distribution, and CRM_Crystal) all are SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS. Support has told us that CRM picks up the collation from the OS, the rest pick up the collation from SQL Server, and that this will cause no problems. At the very least this is causing complications when we attempt to query across dbs, getting the error "Canno...

combining partial data from 2 different cells
I am trying to combine partial data from 2 cells. first character from one cell and last 4 character from another. In article <577DEEB1-1CBA-450E-B206-A6B9D079D656@microsoft.com>, Steven <Steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to combine partial data from 2 cells. > first character from one cell and last 4 character from another. Try... =LEFT(A1,1)&RIGHT(B1,4) Hope this helps! ...

PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal is different
Hi: I have a problem in Purchase Order. I saw today that there is a difference between PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal. This is a new PO and there is no receiving or cancelation is done. What is the reason. Thanks ...

Subtotals #12
I have a spreadsheet and have used the subtotal (Data --> Subtotals). I have chosen to subtotal dollar amount for a particular vendor number, however the names of the vendors does not appear then. How can I get the name of the vendor to appear as well? Thanks, Instead of subtotals, you could use a pivot table to summarize the data. Jon Peltier has instructions and links on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm Add Vendor number and Vendor name to the row area, and put the dollar field into the data area, where it will become Sum of Dollars. TJAC...

the dates on cell format make different dates.
Please, I'm just getting farther from the answer and I have to be up for church soon. First question. I'm obtuse but when I type in a date, eg jan 1 05 and then format/cell/date I select a date format and it morphs in to a completely different date. 2nd question: to change case, use UPPER or LOWER function. But, how does that work to use the cell itself or a group of cells. If anyone can help, I'll owe you forever. carrie, washington state carrieaa@hotmail.com 1) What does the date morph into? 2) Take a look at David McRitchie's macros: http://www.mvps.org...

PO Approvals and Receivings
We have been using Purchase Order Enhancements without any problem but after deleting some users we have problems with PO Approvals. Whenever any item is received against a PO the PO goes to an unapproved status. We get an error msg 'The PO has exceeded your Approval Authority Amount and will be saved as unapproved'. Thanks shaista ...

How to attach a database located in a different directory?
Hi, I have developed an application using a SQL Server 2005 Express. Now I am trying to deploy my application using a connection string with attaches the database that I want to deploy. I expect an installed SQL Server 2005 Express. But it seems that it expect the files to be at the directory I have detached the database file from. I cannot make any assumptions about where the SQL server has instelled to. How can I change the location of the file? Thanks Lothar On Tue, 25 May 2010 06:33:21 -0700 (PDT), Lothar Behrens <lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de> wrote: >Hi,...

Security for the PO in the PO Preview Window
Hello: I know that, in the Security window, there is the "Document Access" Type that prevents a user from having access to POs and sales orders and so forth. But, apparently, this has no effect on the Purchase Orders Preview window. You see, there is a user who goes into SOP and utilizes the SOP to POP link to create POs. In the Purchase Orders Preview window, she has a message at the bottom of the window saying "You do not have access to this document type". And, because of this, she cannot generate a PO. She has access to the items listed in the "Document T...

Why the results of debug and release version is different.
Hi, I create a project with vs2005 (both c++ and c# are used, sames the problem is about c++) and it working well in Debug version but the result is wrong in Release version. I checked again and again and no difference of logic is found between two versions. I'm confused and don't known how to correct it. Is there anyone encountered similar deed? Any tips is wellcome. Regards. Bai Xiaoliang. bantamweight@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I create a project with vs2005 (both c++ and c# are used, sames the > problem is about c++) and it working well in Debug version but the > resu...

PO Invoice Posting Journal
There are clients who save their posting journals who wish to in addition to the IV Variance report have the transactions Marked that there were Purchase Price/Cost Variances on the Purchase Order Invoice Posting Journal (when the items received previously cost is different from the Invoiced Cost). The desired issue is to have the report have a check mark indicating in a column that there was a variance when the transaction was posted. Report Writer does not allow this due to the table linking and the customer does not want to pursue Crystal Reports options. ---------------- This post ...

Difference between dates and times
i have to dates and times in format dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss.000 i would like the difference between them in seconds......is thi possible?? thanks in advance Rober -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Robert, To learn all about calculating with dates and times, visit http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "robert_woodie >" <<robert_woodie.zpi8e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:robert_woodie.zpi8e@excelforum-nospam.com... > i have to dates and times in format dd/mm/yyyy h...

how to return difference in datetime values as a timespan
Hello, DATEDIFF returns an integer, which I suppose I could use to build a timespan string, but I'd like to avoid reinventing any wheels. How do I retun the difference in two datetime values as a "timespan" value that won't completely confuse the report user? To me, "02:14:37" represents two hours, fourteen minutes, and 37 seconds. For example, what's the best way to determine the NapLength value in the following query results? DECLARE @NapTimes TABLE ( NapID INT , StartTime DATETIME , EndTime DATETIME ) INSERT INTO @NapTimes SELECT 1,...