PO's printing Blank

When a user creates a PO and prints to screen they are
coming up blank Please Help
0
anonymous (74723)

Hi

What happens when they print to printer?  Does the printer prints a blank
page?

"Edward Perrier" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When a user creates a PO and prints to screen they are
> coming up blank Please Help

Are they completely blank, or are the lines missing.  If it is just the
lines, it could be the release dates?

Carol

"Edward Perrier" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When a user creates a PO and prints to screen they are
> coming up blank Please Help

0
caguy (27)

Cannot generate PO Number
Hi All, I am facing a problem with automatic generate PO Number, the application is working on this senario: SELECT ISNULL(MAX(CAST(RIGHT(PONumber, 7) AS INT)), 0) + 1 AS NextPONumber FROM PurchaseOrder WHERE ISNUMERIC(PONumber) <> 0 my max is '9999999', so it is generate a new one with PONumber = '10000000' then every time it is cannot generate a next one cause of '0000000' can anyone help me on this ? ...

problem printing to PDF
( I realize that this is more of printing newsgroup issue, but having gotten no results there (after a few days....)) ---> problem with acrobat (when printing to PDF's) not printing the value of the cell, but printing the graphic of the page (ex: lines, borders, and fill) case 1 the cell values have been formatted by VB code: none of the values print, only the graphic of the page (ex: borders etc...); if I select a cell (any cell) and reset the font (thru the usual excel / format / cells...) ; it seems to consistently be OK, and everything prints case 2 the cell values are simple cel...

PO problem
We migrated from APOP to GP POP when we upgraded to 7.5. I have about 2500 PO's that are showing closed in the system but will not transfer to history. It acts like they are moving and they don't show up in the list on the next time to remove PO's but they still show up on open PO's. I have ran ck links and found no problems. I ran reconcile and got the following message "**ERROR: Qty committed in base is greater than the qty remaining to receive." and then at the end of the report it says "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild th...

window.print
I'm using XP SP3. I have a table, created with .asp, that shows up nicely on the screen, but when I print it with window.print and it extends over several pages, the entry in the 1st row, 1st column is blank on the second and subsequent pages. If I change font size, which changes the number of pages printed, the behavior stays the same: entry in 1st row, 1st column of second and subsequent pages is blank. Where do I start looking for the cause of this problem, and how can I fix it? Thanks, Gerry Metze Printer type? After clicking print did you check preferences? ...

Print Entire workbook problem
I've been printing multiple sheet workbooks, no problem. Then I added a new sheet, call it sheet 3. Now when I try to print "entire workbook" it prints sheets 1-2 then 4-11 then sheet 3. What's going on? If I try to print ot PDF it prints sheets 1-2, prompts to print, then sheet 3, prompts again, then 4-11, creating 3 separate pdf files. Odd thing is in both cases the printed page numbers are correct for entire workbook. Any help? Thanks, ...

When printing an email, the body is blank...how do I fix this?
When printing an email using Microsoft Outlook, the header, footer , subject, etc. appears but the body is blank...how do I fix this? This is really frustrating because I need paper copies of these emails on file for my work. Thank You ...

Printing booklets #3
Printing booklet on Publisher 98. Page blanks out when I try to print answering no to whether wanting to print separate -- Oldie Learner Might want to check out an updated printer driver from the manufacturer's web site. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Birkdale" <Birkdale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B54FE6D-AEAF-45EA-B737-E3F24554959D@microsoft.com... > Printing booklet on Publisher 98. Page blanks out when I try to print > answering no to whether wanting to print ...

Adding new columns in the PO contents grid?
Can anybody tell me how I can add new columns in the PO contents grid? I need to do this so I can sort the line items on the PO print out. Or is there a way to do this in the PO.XML template? ...

PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal is different
Hi: I have a problem in Purchase Order. I saw today that there is a difference between PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal. This is a new PO and there is no receiving or cancelation is done. What is the reason. Thanks ...

Printing of pages
Sorry for the newbie question. Can you specify in Excel 2007, the order for pages to be printed out without manually rearranging them yourself? Thanks You could create your own macro that prints the sheets in the order you want regardless of their location on the wbook: Sub aPrint() Sheets("Sheet3").PrintOut copies:=1 Sheets("Sheet1").PrintOut copies:=1 Sheets("Sheet2").PrintOut copies:=1 End Sub -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Charles Eaves" wrote: &...

printing checks #2
Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get it to work. Help! This is driving me crazy! Thx,Nessa See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "nessa" <gabblam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0b6101c38461$a60d27c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. > Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be > printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get > it to work....

Print Problem
Hello I have two forms with 3 and 2 subforms respectively. I can print okay from the one with 3 subforms but the 2nd one which has only 2 sub-forms will not filter the records when i try to print one record. What clould be the diff btw the 2 and how can i correct it in the 2nd form. I would rather get it to work without having to create a report bc i am not using a query for either form. ...

Color Printing...
I have one file in Publisher that will not print in color. However, it's only from a given PC. I copied it to another PC and it printed fine. I would think it would be a PC issue, but I can print any other Publisher file from my PC to the color printer and it prints fine. It is just this file from this PC. Any ideas??? Could it just be the way the printer driver is set for this document? One thing I tend to take for granted with Publisher, but rely on a lot, is the ability to remember all the printer settings per document. So if I want to print photos on SRA3 card, I have a docum...

Security for the PO in the PO Preview Window
Hello: I know that, in the Security window, there is the "Document Access" Type that prevents a user from having access to POs and sales orders and so forth. But, apparently, this has no effect on the Purchase Orders Preview window. You see, there is a user who goes into SOP and utilizes the SOP to POP link to create POs. In the Purchase Orders Preview window, she has a message at the bottom of the window saying "You do not have access to this document type". And, because of this, she cannot generate a PO. She has access to the items listed in the "Document T...

PO Approvals and Receivings
We have been using Purchase Order Enhancements without any problem but after deleting some users we have problems with PO Approvals. Whenever any item is received against a PO the PO goes to an unapproved status. We get an error msg 'The PO has exceeded your Approval Authority Amount and will be saved as unapproved'. Thanks shaista ...

Texture color for printing
Sent a Pub layout to banner printer Can not find Texture Color medium brown wood how can I export color to him or where can he get it? Look on the Office web site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=textures&sc=20 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=background&sc=20 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=wood&sc=20 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "AzHunter" <AzHunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:313A7078-C186-4BAF-A6BF-82C1E75E3503@microsoft.com... > Sent a Pub layout ...

Printing Register
With Quicken, I could print my register from a certain check # or date, to the present check # or date. I've search all the help pages and it does not appear that I can do that with money. Can I? In microsoft.public.money, Judith wrote: >With Quicken, I could print my register from a certain >check # or date, to the present check # or date. I've >search all the help pages and it does not appear that I >can do that with money. Can I? Reports->ReportsGallery->IncomeAndExpenses->AccountTransactions Click Customize and select the Account and whatever else st...

Issues with blank email replies on Exchange
Hi, A user recently emailed and said everytime he is vpn'd into the office from home (on his works laptop) he gets an odd problem. He can't send or reply to any emails. And when it does send it sends as a blank message - but somtimes takes about 7-8 attempts to get that far even. He does not get the problem in work. The error is "Error getting data from myexchangeserver.mydomain.com" He has full access to everything else using VPN and can receive emails ok - he can also remote desktop fine and c$ machines etc and read/write to file shares as normal. Details (Outlook...

PO Invoice Posting Journal
There are clients who save their posting journals who wish to in addition to the IV Variance report have the transactions Marked that there were Purchase Price/Cost Variances on the Purchase Order Invoice Posting Journal (when the items received previously cost is different from the Invoiced Cost). The desired issue is to have the report have a check mark indicating in a column that there was a variance when the transaction was posted. Report Writer does not allow this due to the table linking and the customer does not want to pursue Crystal Reports options. ---------------- This post ...

WorkFlow Error when submitting PO for Approval
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9A8AC.A3DCD610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone, I have installed, setup and configured WorkFlow in GP 10.o with SP 3 and = everything seem fine and working except that when I create a PO and = submit for approval, the GP responds back with an error message saying " = A WorkFlow error occurred on PO # ?????? . Please review the document = and resubmit if necessary". Any help would be appreciated highly ------=_NextPart_000...

Image duplicated when printed out.
The SHORT: My graphic is duplicating itself in the size specified as if it were a movie presentation with the frames scrolling past. The image is a "square" and the top half is the top half of the graphic, and the bottom half is the top half duplicated. (The bottom half is not visible, seemingly covered up. The new "square" has two top half graphics instead of a full "square" graphic with a top and a bottom. The LONG: I have an image [clip art] in Publisher 2003 (j0399972.jpg) which I did a search for using the program's option to search in Clip Art...

Printing problem with Outlook Express
This problem only happens with Outlook Express. When I print my e-mail, it cuts the first two letters on the left margin. I can not find anywhere a "Page Setup" in Outlook Express to adjust the left margin. mac mac wrote: > This problem only happens with Outlook Express. When I print my e-mail, > it > cuts the first two letters on the left margin. I can not find anywhere a > "Page Setup" in Outlook Express to adjust the left margin. > > mac This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Out...

Exporting PO
Hello everybody. I am trying to export only the POs from RMS to Quickbooks.I have check the reports, but there is no one that shows me the POs in detail (Supplier, Items and Costs) Does anyone have idea if there is a way to do this? thanks in advance... Juan And the name of those reports would be....??? "Gerd" wrote: > Here are 2 reports i use(d) for our QB interface. > > > "JuanSe" <JuanSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:182242C6-09CB-4793-A95A-00CDB577167C@microsoft.com... > > Hello everybody. > > > > I ...

How do I print a spreadsheet so that inserted comments are printe.
I use inserted comments often in spreadsheets, but the only way I can see to print the comments is to have them visible and then to do a screen dump. Is there any way I can print inserted comments from the Excel spreadsheet? Hi Pippa there's some comment printing options under file / page setup - on the sheet tab. Cheers JulieD "Pippa" <Pippa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5ED6B82-CD4C-43AF-A3EE-8476C960C5B8@microsoft.com... > I use inserted comments often in spreadsheets, but the only way I can see to > print the comments is to have them vis...

"Print Quote For Customer"
Using the Outlook client this option is under the file menu when you have a quote open. What template does this use and where do I download it from? ...