PO Approvals and Receivings

We have been using Purchase Order Enhancements without any problem but after
deleting some users we have problems with PO Approvals. Whenever any item is
received against a PO the PO goes to an unapproved status. We get an error
msg 'The PO has exceeded your Approval Authority Amount and will be saved as
unapproved'.

Thanks

shaista

0
Shaista (2)

email stops receiving
Running XP Pro just loaded Office 2003 w/ Small Bus when first powered up email works OK. After a period of time I get this error message: Task 'btoomey@charter.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' If I just ignore for awile the program may stop sending as well. Have checked numerous times w/ ISP. Everything fine. When I power down and then back up, most times the probl...

All of the e-amils I receive are duplicated
Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I cannot stop this? A common reason being anti virus intergrated with outlook "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AD335AC-83B7-4FBF-9811-717A515D98B8@microsoft.com... > Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I > cannot > stop this? "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AD335AC-83B7-4FBF-9811-717A515D98B8@microsoft.com... > Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I c...

Cannot generate PO Number
Hi All, I am facing a problem with automatic generate PO Number, the application is working on this senario: SELECT ISNULL(MAX(CAST(RIGHT(PONumber, 7) AS INT)), 0) + 1 AS NextPONumber FROM PurchaseOrder WHERE ISNUMERIC(PONumber) <> 0 my max is '9999999', so it is generate a new one with PONumber = '10000000' then every time it is cannot generate a next one cause of '0000000' can anyone help me on this ? ...

PO problem
We migrated from APOP to GP POP when we upgraded to 7.5. I have about 2500 PO's that are showing closed in the system but will not transfer to history. It acts like they are moving and they don't show up in the list on the next time to remove PO's but they still show up on open PO's. I have ran ck links and found no problems. I ran reconcile and got the following message "**ERROR: Qty committed in base is greater than the qty remaining to receive." and then at the end of the report it says "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild th...

Business Portal (with GP 10)
If an Approver is out of office and already created requisitions are stranded in the Approval Hierarchy, is it possible to add to the list of User Permissions to extend approval permissions by Select Final Approval for Self, allowing approver to self approve his/her on requisition created prior to this new permission?? If not, how do we rescue stranded requisition in Appover's absence? - Bharat ...

Adding new columns in the PO contents grid?
Can anybody tell me how I can add new columns in the PO contents grid? I need to do this so I can sort the line items on the PO print out. Or is there a way to do this in the PO.XML template? ...

Not receiving new messages
On a couple of machines in the office, people are not receiving internal messages. However they do receive external ones. A noise sounds to say they have new messages (when an internal one is sent to them) but there is nothing in the inbox. I have checked that there is no auto-filter on. They are using Outlook 2000. Any ideas?? View, messages, show all messages? Sort the inbox in decending order by the received date? Using Netfolders? Updates are automatically moved to the shared folder. "Lucy" <lucyking@clarkebond.co.uk> wrote in message news:08f301c34a16$049b7a20$a4...

PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal is different
Hi: I have a problem in Purchase Order. I saw today that there is a difference between PO Subtotal and PO Remaining Subtotal. This is a new PO and there is no receiving or cancelation is done. What is the reason. Thanks ...

PO Approvals and Receivings
We have been using Purchase Order Enhancements without any problem but after deleting some users we have problems with PO Approvals. Whenever any item is received against a PO the PO goes to an unapproved status. We get an error msg 'The PO has exceeded your Approval Authority Amount and will be saved as unapproved'. Thanks shaista ...

Receives 8 mail out of 10 ?
Hi here is the problem, some people receives the mail and reply BUT we dont receives the senders reply ??? any thought ? BUMP "John McKlane" wrote: > Hi > > here is the problem, some people receives the mail and reply BUT we dont > receives the senders reply ??? > > > > > any thought ? > > ...

Security for the PO in the PO Preview Window
Hello: I know that, in the Security window, there is the "Document Access" Type that prevents a user from having access to POs and sales orders and so forth. But, apparently, this has no effect on the Purchase Orders Preview window. You see, there is a user who goes into SOP and utilizes the SOP to POP link to create POs. In the Purchase Orders Preview window, she has a message at the bottom of the window saying "You do not have access to this document type". And, because of this, she cannot generate a PO. She has access to the items listed in the "Document T...

Send/Receive Freezes
W2K w/Outlook XP - several rules created: Exception List Adult Content Senders Junk Senders where my name is not in the To box where my name is in the Cc box The last four have the setting of 'permanently delete it' the problem is that when I click Send/Receive OL freezes all the time forcing me to close it as it stops running. I can only Send/Receive with the rules checked off. I then have to open rules check them back on and hit the run/now. Is there something wrong with OL for this to happen all the time? TIA ...

PO Invoice Posting Journal
There are clients who save their posting journals who wish to in addition to the IV Variance report have the transactions Marked that there were Purchase Price/Cost Variances on the Purchase Order Invoice Posting Journal (when the items received previously cost is different from the Invoiced Cost). The desired issue is to have the report have a check mark indicating in a column that there was a variance when the transaction was posted. Report Writer does not allow this due to the table linking and the customer does not want to pursue Crystal Reports options. ---------------- This post ...

WorkFlow Error when submitting PO for Approval
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9A8AC.A3DCD610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone, I have installed, setup and configured WorkFlow in GP 10.o with SP 3 and = everything seem fine and working except that when I create a PO and = submit for approval, the GP responds back with an error message saying " = A WorkFlow error occurred on PO # ?????? . Please review the document = and resubmit if necessary". Any help would be appreciated highly ------=_NextPart_000...

Exporting PO
Hello everybody. I am trying to export only the POs from RMS to Quickbooks.I have check the reports, but there is no one that shows me the POs in detail (Supplier, Items and Costs) Does anyone have idea if there is a way to do this? thanks in advance... Juan And the name of those reports would be....??? "Gerd" wrote: > Here are 2 reports i use(d) for our QB interface. > > > "JuanSe" <JuanSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:182242C6-09CB-4793-A95A-00CDB577167C@microsoft.com... > > Hello everybody. > > > > I ...

Some mail I receive is encrypted(?) and can't read it?
I recently switched from Windows mail to Outlook2003. Some of the mail I receive is jumbled, makes no sense, has strange symbols, and the attached PDF files are not there. I have been communicating with my tech support for my computer but in over 2 weeks nobody has found the solution. I was told by one of the people who send these emails that someone else had this problem. This person has bought a new Vista computer and transferred their older Adobe reader from a vista computer and once they updated this they were able to read their email normally. I did this but it didn'...

ORDER RECEIVED AND SALES
Hi, I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the quantity received. Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was received. Example Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08. Since 1/1/08 I have sold 6 keyboards. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you want. Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it for the next time! "Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CEED710-0D3E-48EC-8DB...

Receive the same emails twice
Hi all, One user in my organization always receive the same emails twice, these emails come from internal domain and external domain. There is no rules and only one exchange account in his outlook 2003. Does anyone know why this happen and what is the solution? Thanks Dwi where is the message received twice? Outlook? how is outlook connecting Server? What does message tracking show SMTP? What do the SMTP transaction logs show Do the messages come in all at the same time or at different times? "Dwi" <dw_ay@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:2BAF367D-93EF-42A2-976B-...

PO amount different on PO Entry screen from printed PO
Hi, We have a problem that seems to happen every month. In the Purchase Order Entry window, the subtotal on this one particular PO is $590,776.35. However if we print the PO, the subtotal amount on the printed PO is only $472,451.66. The only seems to happen on random PO's and we can't figure out why. It's starting to annoy our Purchasing department... Ideas? Thanks, --Nathan Nathan, What version and service pack of GP? Are there PO's entered manually or imported? Is the PO report modified? Are there typically a lot of changes to the PO's that this happens to?...

Cannot receive emails after shutting down laptop
No emails come into my inbox from the time I shut down the computer until I turn it back on in the am. Any suggestions? Don't turn off the computer? If your computer is off, and or, WinMail is closed, you can't receive messages. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "lmcdaniel" <lmcdaniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F38C691-BB73-4117-8546-642BAE8CE6ED@microsoft.com... > No emails come into my inbox from the time I shut down the computer > until I > turn it back on in the am. Any s...

send/receive cancel does NOT work
This has been making me nuts for years now. I'm finally at the point where I want to know what's the deal with this. I use Outlook 2003 for most of my email addresses. Occasionally one or 2 of them is down for some reason (Comcast problems for example). So when I click send/receive I get errors that the server can't be located or something similar. That's understandable and not a problem. When I click the "cancel" button on the send receive window the window closes and it appears that it has stopped trying. However after a minute or so I get a box that pops up asking ...

Received Not Invoiced Report which is not time sensitive
At the beginning of the month, we often need to cut checks for the new month before close the previous month. We would like to be able to run the Received Not Invoiced report as of the end of the month without the new month's transactions being reflected. The report should work much like the Historical Aged Trial Balance does now for AP (Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If...

Multiple Receiving Trx for single PO
Hi, Hope you are doing great. Please help me out to solve the following issue: GP9 accepted Shipment/Invoice twice against same PO. First Shipment/Invoice received full qty and all item. PO Status for that PO is not changed from received to closed after posting the Receiving Trx. Still the PO status is 'Received' and allowing the same PO to receive against new Receiving Trx.I have run check link and Reconcile it's not corrected, Payable aged report showing two invoices against same document no. Am I missing any POP setup or is it the latest feature? Because I am getting th...

Multiple Users receiving same account
This is a newbie question, but I can't think for the life of me. I want to setup 1 email address that will be received by 4 users. Do I set this up as a Group then add the users to that group? What kind of group? I don't want to have to go around and setup a pop3 account on each workstation. I know how to acheive this in Linux, but can't think how to do it in MS. Thank you everyone for helping I really appreciate it. Kevin Exchange versions would be helpful. You could set up a distribution list and add those four users to it. "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microso...

Is it possible to have different send/receive patterns at different times?
Basically, here's what I want to happen. >From 8-5 or so, Outlook downloads my e-mail automatically with Send/Receive. At 5 or 5:30, when I leave the office, Outlook stops, and I can check my e-mail through our web interface. The simple approach is to just close Outlook, but I tend to forget to do that. So is there a way to set it, either with or without an add-in? Justin <jmeyer@incrementaladvantage.com> wrote: > Basically, here's what I want to happen. >> From 8-5 or so, Outlook downloads my e-mail automatically with > Send/Receive. At 5 or 5:30, when I le...