pmControl Number Validate

Hi,

I tried to edit checks the other day but the outstanding invoices did not show up when I tried to apply them. The vendor files showed that there are open invoices to be paid but they don't show up in the edit check window. The following error message also came up and I cannot find a way to fix this problem. Please help ASAP as this is important because we need to run checks for payment on time.

Error message -
The stored procedure pmControlNumberValidate returned the rollowing results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 21032.

Thank you in advance!

Bianca

Mix-up numbers
I have a list of numbers on a spread sheet. 1-100. I would like to randomly mix them up. Is there a function to do this? 1 2 3 4 .. .. .. 100 Like 33 91 4 16 .. .. .. 1 Thanks! Jeff Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:34:01 -0800 from Jeff <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com>: > I have a list of numbers on a spread sheet. 1-100. I would like to randomly > mix them up. Is there a function to do this? I don't believe there's a one-step way, but here's what I would do. I assume your numbers are in A1:A100; make appropriate adjustments for their actual location. 1. In C1, type =RAND...

Problems allowing valid emails to get past IMF
OK I was under the impression that by using ESM/Connection Filtering/Accept that it would bypass IMF and allow that particular email to be delivered. My problem is of course trying to allow this valid email and sender to deliver and not get blocked by IMF. I have applied the valid IP under Connection Filtering /Accept and IMF is still blocking it. Am I incorrect about that statement and if so what can else can I do to allow this valid sender to deliver email to us? Did you also enable the Connection Filter on the Default SMTP Virtual Server? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne ...

Add a decimal to each number on a list of whole numbers
I have a long list (column) of whole numbers (dollar amounts) and would like to add a decimal point on each number. example change the numbers from 2927568021 to 29275680.21. I have tried changing the format, but it keeps adding 2 zeros on the end. thanks You mean that you want to divide every number in that column by 100 (as in your example)? If so, then enter 100 into a blank cell somewhere, select that cell and click <copy>. Then select all the cells in the column of interest and Edit | Paste Special | Values (check) | Divide (check) | OK then <Esc>. Then you can delete t...

Page Numbers in a Newsletter
Hi, I am new to Publisher and my first project was to create a newsletter. I chose one of the existing publication designs, but now I can't modify it as I want to. Specifically, the page numbers keep re-justifying themselves. Can anyone help? It's driving me NUTS! Cheers, Jean Delete the existing Text Frames and make new Text Frames and insert Page Numbers. Remember, there is a thing called a HELP file!!! - USE IT -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000...

Interactive Guide getting "Not a valid Win32 application" error
I downloaded the Interactive Access 2003 to 2007 command reference guide and when I try to run it, I get a "Not a valid Win32 application" error. I've downloaded other interactive guides and had no problem. Help! ...

The Pivot Table field name is not valid, #2
I am receiving the above error message, but don't understand why. My data is in columns, organised as a list and the columns are labelled. What do I have to do to get over this? Thanks Denise Hey Deniseh... The Pivot table is looking for a concentric group of columns and cells, my belief without seeing the data is that you have a column in the data range that does not have heading... check to verify that each the first cell in each column of the pivot table data range has a value populated -- Thanks for your help - Joe Mac "deniseh" wrote: > I am receiving the ab...

Number of Observations
I have a column (say Column A) with 300 values (basically it is a DDE link with data I update). I also have a cell I would like to use (say B1). In cell B1 I would like to be able to enter a value (say 20) where I will be able to use this value in another cell to "observe" the top 20 of the cell from column A. So, If I put 20 in cell B1, in cell (say C1) I would like to put some formula where it can reference the "how many observation" cell B1, and say sum A1:AXX where xx is the value in cell B1. I know in this form it cannot be done, but was wondering if someone ...

number formatting #5
> Hi. I was woundering how I can add trailing zero's to numbers. I have > a colunm with number lemgths between 1 and 7 digets and need them all > to be 10 diget's long. I have no trouble with adding the zero's as > headers but needt hem as trailers. Thanks. Thanks all for the replys. I was hoping I could do it through the - "Format Cell, number, custom" tools built into Excel but can only put leading zeros and not trailing ones. Thanks again ...

Search cells with many numbers a few numbers?
In Excel, I'd like to search cells which have many numbers in each, they are separated by spaces. I'd like to look in the cells for a few numbers. The logic statements do not seem to work. How do I do this? ...

Account Number Segment Desc
Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? Bab, Table GL40200 is the Segment Description Master. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bab" <Bab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DED1F0-DF10-44F1-9398-7834F7CF69A3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? I have Demo GP 9.0 and all the description on this table are blank. why is that? Is that because its a demo table? "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Bab, > > Table GL40200 is the Segment D...

Formatting Number
I created a custom format for persents, if the percent is negative it has brakets around it, (5%). However, it's only available in the workbook that I created it in. I would like it to be available in every excel file that I open, how do I do that? Thanks Hi, One way would be to create a workbook file (book1.xls) and format it the way you want. Headers and footers and other custom formats. Then save it in the xlstart folder on your c drive. Then every time you open excel this workbook will open. You can either use it or close it and open a new blank. peter >-----Origina...

Number and Word in the same cell
I want to be able to have a number and a word in the same cell, but still be able to use formulas to add, subtract, ect. to the number. For example: I have 6 meters in cell A1 and want to add 11.9 meters If A1 = 6 meters A2 = 11.9 meters =VALUE(LEFT(A1,SEARCH(" ",A1,1)-1))+VALUE(LEFT(A2,SEARCH(" ",A2,1)-1)) "Bob Martin" wrote: > I want to be able to have a number and a word in the same cell, but still be > able to use formulas to add, subtract, ect. to the number. > For example: I have 6 meters in cell A1 and want to add 11.9 meters An alternativ...

Is there any way to get min/maxOccurs during validation?
I understand that I can get the SchemaType from XmlValidatingReader during Read() and that is cool. But is there any way to get the current XmlSchemaElement (or XmlSchemaAttribute for that matter)? I need this because I am setting up my UI dynamically based on the schema, and I need to know whether a field is required or not. :( Any help greatly appreciated. -- Aaron Not in the current version of .Net framwork. Next version should shave this feature Yan "Aaron Boodman" <boogs@youngpup.net> wrote in message news:91bddff4.0404232121.4c1060bd@posting.google.com... >I un...

Series of numbers
I have a rather large workbook, with many lists of numbers on various worksheets. These list span from 1 through 28. I need to change them all to span 1 through 30. They are in many different locations within the workbook. It is not practical to find them all, and change them by the "fill" process. It will take far to long and I might miss one or two. Is there a way to accomplish this. Thanks Paul Please provide a little more info........are the 1-28 numbers down a column, or across a row..........is there more than one group on each Sheet?.....is there any consistancy bet...

Automatically resize subform height based on number of returned re
I have a main form that has a subform on it. The subform is displayed in Continuous Forms view. In the footer of the subform, I have a field that gives a sum of one of the columns on the form, for the records returned. It's set up to kinda look like a table, with the bottom line being the total of column C. This all works just fine. However, my problem is that sometimes there may only be one record returned, and sometimes there could be 10 records. The subform size doesn't change if there's 1 record or if there's 10 records...the footer stays in the same plac...

Finding Invoice Number
After an invoice is posted from SOP using Sales Trans Entry is there any way to correlate the order number to the invoice number that was generated by it. I have the order number, I need to pull the date that is was invoiced. I can't find it for the life of me. If there is another way please let me know Please help! Joanne Mahoney SDN Jacksonville, Fl Hopefully, you have Track Master Numbers enabled in SOP setup. Master Numbers make this easier as all documents for a single transaction (Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Returns, Back Orders) will have the same Master Number. You could the...

Can I disable validation popups in a maketable query.....?
I may be going about this totally wrong but I have a "appttable" that controls a report and I need to keep the data new from an appointment book entry so the scheduler can open the report to check on times available for new appointments; I have created a make table query that overwrites the "appttable" when the user completes filling the form. I am using ID# and date as joint primary key in the table to prevent double entries. This works great except the popup which tells you the existing table will be deleted comes up and my users would panic if they saw that. Can...

Formula yields State, not Numbers!
Why does my formula =OR(O8<>"";H9<>"";1;0) display "TRUE" when cell O8 or H9 is empty? It should yield 0 (Zero). It also displays and "TRUE" when these cells are not empty; it should yield 1... -- Felix The OR returns a Logical. You must enclose it in an IF. =IF(OR(O8<>"";H9<>"");1;0) The assumes that ; is a valid replacement for , -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200755 "Felix" wrote: > Why does my formula =OR(O8<>"";H9<>"";1;0) display "TR...

bold holidays number
how do i get my holidays to show in bold numbers Where? Date Navigator? Outlook Calendar? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, bryant asked: | how do i get my holidays to show in bold numbers ...

pmControl Number Validate
Hi, I tried to edit checks the other day but the outstanding invoices did not show up when I tried to apply them. The vendor files showed that there are open invoices to be paid but they don't show up in the edit check window. The following error message also came up and I cannot find a way to fix this problem. Please help ASAP as this is important because we need to run checks for payment on time. Error message - The stored procedure pmControlNumberValidate returned the rollowing results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 21032. Thank you in advance! Bianca ...

random number
How to generate integer random numbers (between 0 and 99) "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote: >How to generate integer random numbers (between 0 and 99) Look up rand() and srand(). You call srand() once to initialize the generator, then each call to rand() returns a random integer between 0 and RAND_MAX. You could mod that result by 100 to get what you want. -- Tim Slattery MS MVP(DTS) Slattery_T@bls.gov "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bu6gnj$mcb$1@news-reader3.wanadoo.fr... > How to generate integer random numbers (between ...

Numbering, and then sorting by number
I have no idea why I can't figure this out. I have a bunch of text. I can very easily highlight the whole bunch and then number it as a list (just the Numbering button in the paragraph list). No problem, now it's a list of 100 numbered paragraphs. The formatting is a bit screwy (it's a bibliography), but there is clearly a 1, 2, 3, etc. How do I THEN sort that list BY NUMBER? I just want to reverse the list by the number. Say I have 100 paragraphs. I want to ultimately reverse the order of those paragraphs (so, the 100th paragraph being the first, 99th...

footnote number not superscript in text
In one document of a multi-document project the footnote numbers are regular numbers like3 instead of superscript. I figured out how to change them individually, but I can't figure out what I did differently that caused this document to do the numbers differently, nor can I figure out how to change it back. I am using Word 2007. Thanks! Footnote numbers should have the Character Style "Footnote Reference" applied to them, and "Footnote Reference" normally contains nothing but Superscript format. Make sure that it's still that way in your Footnote Refere...

number entry
when i enter a number in a cell in excel 2003 worksheet appear in the cell as the number divide par 1000 e.g. I enter the number 1 in a cell when I <ENTER>, in the cell appear 0,001 Who can my help Goto Tools>Options and on the Edit tab there is a checkbox for Fixed Decimal. Uncheck that box. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace xxxx in the email address with gmail if mailing direct) "nieuws" <frits.vandezande@telenet.be> wrote in message news:xBTah.208347$d36.3120290@phobos.telenet-ops.be... > when i enter a number in a cell in excel 2003 worksheet appear in...

converting text numbers
Hello, is there a way to convert text numbers (i.e. One, two, three) to an actual number (i.e. 1, 2, 3)? I have an excel spreadsheet which contains survey data. The survey allows free form entry in a field that should be a Number data type. Thank you for your help. Grace Why would someone spell out the numbers in the first place? "Grace" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1286201c3f639$44a81220$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, is there a way to convert text numbers (i.e. One, > two, three) to an actual number (i.e. 1, 2, 3)? > > I ha...