PM Transaction Work vs Open

What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN?

Thanks,
Steven
0
Steven (151)

work = saved
open - posted

"Steven" wrote:

> What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN?
>
> Thanks,
> Steven
0
Doug4515 (774)
10/21/2004 11:41:02 PM
As an add on, the work also includes recurring transactions.

"Doug" wrote:

> work = saved
> open - posted
>
> "Steven" wrote:
>
> > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steven
0
klewis6238 (163)
10/22/2004 4:25:07 PM
Thanks, Guys!

Steven

"klewis" wrote:

> As an add on, the work also includes recurring transactions.
>
> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > work = saved
> > open - posted
> >
> > "Steven" wrote:
> >
> > > What is the difference between PM_Transaction_WORK and PM_Transaction_OPEN?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Steven
0
Steven (151)

Transaction log file
Hi all, if exchange database is not backed for years so it wolud result in a pile up of transaction log files so there would be a situation where in the last log file would turn up to EFFFFFF.log further it cannot create a log file so how do we take a backup as the store comes down On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:25:03 -0800, Gomat.G.B <Gomat.G.B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > if exchange database is not backed for years so it wolud result in a pile >up of transaction log files so there would be a situation where in the last >log file would turn up to EFFFFFF.lo...

How to avoid open relay on this configuration
We have just set up a new SBS 2003 server running exchange and I have some reservations that we may have an open relay. We have a ADSL router with LAN IP of 192.168.4.254 connected to WAN side NIC with IP 192.168.4.1. Port 25 traffic is being forwarded from the router to the WAN nic wy a NAT rule. We are then using the routing and remote access module to forward the port to the LAN side ip of 192.168.16.1 where the Exchange SMTP is running. How do I restrict access to the relay for external traffic other than my known ISP mail relay when traffic is seemingly orginated from 192.168.4.1? Are the...

VLOOKUP not working with data from PeopleSoft
I have data which has come from PeopleSoft. One file is a list of current employees (about 4,500 rows) including a unique ID and I am looking up their date of birth in another file which is list of all employees, past and present (just over 7,000 rows). For some reason the vlookup is not returning any data and is just showing the formula in the cell. I feel the problem is something in the format of the data coming from PeopleSoft but can't think of anything else to try. I use vlookup heaps so don't think there is anything wrong with the formula. I have checked that...

# of transactions does not equal
I would like to know...if this just applies to version 7...or version 8...or both...and IF there is REALLY going to be a fix offered. As per usual this is one of the many confusing technical articles I have access to through the maintenience plan......... we are on Version 8 With the latest service pack...and are receiving this error when posting payables batches???? Updating to version 9...is not an option.... Tami TechKnowledge Content Issue Summary: Error Verifying Batch Total And Transactions In POP Issue Detail: Receiving two errors when trying to post or print an edit list...

Matching transactions
What are the "rules" for money's matching transactions? I find that it constantly mismatches items when the name is different and the amount is different. Is there a way to direct it to "only" match exact amaounts? I don't need it to attempt to match to similar entries. Money 2004 deluxe. Scott ...

Outlook 2000 slow to open
Ok, here is the scenario: Outlook 2000 running on XP Pro. All office and OS updates (except SP2) has been applied. Outlook takes a couple of minutes to fully load, it will just hang in limbo for a while, no CPU/Memory/Hard disk activity will be taking place (other than the usual). There is no Exhange server and the PST file is local and only about 50 Megs. I have exported/Imported the PST, reinstalled Office and re-applied all patches. The only thing I can see is that if I disable the NIC Outlook will open up instantly, when I enable it and then open Outlook again it returns to the g...

E-mail alert through workflow manager

how to automate opening a password protected excel file? e.g. a .xls that has a password set in the security tab.
how to automate opening a password protected excel file? e.g. a .xls that has a password set in the security tab. With no checking... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim Wkbk As Workbook Set Wkbk = Workbooks.Open(Filename:="C:\My Documents\excel\book1.xls", _ Password:="hithere") End Sub The code has to "know" the password. Daniel wrote: > > how to automate opening a password protected excel file? e.g. a .xls that > has a password set in the security tab. -- Dave Peterson ...

Delete record command not working
I have a continuous form with a command button next to each record to delete that record if desired. Due to an addition to the database, I recently changed the record source of the form slightly. Since then, the delete code isn't working. It appears to the user that it has deleted the record but it's actually still in the table. Unless the user closes the form and then reopens it for some reason, and sees that the record has "reappeared", they have no clue the record still exists. I'm not sure how to get the code working again, so I'm hoping someone...

PM Apply/ PM Void
Hi, Is there a way to do a bulk PM Apply? I have an excel sheet with the payments (entered in GP as manual payments) and Invoices (Payables Invoices in GP) with the apply information like the apply amount, date etc. Is there some kind of integration available for PM Apply using eConnect, Integration Manager, Dex, VB etc? I am also looking to do the above for PM Void, a bulk void for different vendors and for certain documents. Please let me know any help is apprciated ...

Can I open a Report from the server with Visual Studio to modify i 01-13-10
I have a server with Report Server 2008 and is working good with its reports, but I need to make a change in one, I had a machine with Windows 2008 y Visual Studio 2008, the reports are stored in the file system. I changed the Windows 2008 machine by another one, and installed Windows 7, SQL Sever 2008 and Visual Studio 2008, now when I try to open the reports an error hapen: "project can not be opened because its project type (.rptproj) is not supported by this version of the application. To open it, please use a version that supports this type of project" I installed...

"Open Dialogue Box" error messages
When trying to use Outlook 2003 with XP to send emails I have recently been getting error and fatal error messages telling me I have open dialogue boxes. This also locks up my computer so that it is necessary to control/alt/delete and end task. I run Norton Anti-virus and keep it updated, it shows no virus problem. I also use the firewall that comes with XP. Any suggestions as what might be causing this problem and what I can do about it? Thanks, Gerry This is a trial to see how the responses work. >-----Original Message----- >When trying to use Outlook 2003 with XP to send...

Project errors and financial transaction errors
We have great plains erros in card-project and transaction-Financial the error is get/change table not found this error appear in many serieses we need the answer as soon as possible because we face a huage problem best regards Kareem, Looks like some of the Table have not been Installed. Go to File Maintenance SQL and select the relevant DB and Series. Highlight the missing table (the missing table will be in the error message) and click Create Table and process. This process should create the missing table. Do a BACKUP before you do anything. Ajay "Kareem.salem@newhorizons....

Sum(if array isn't working..
=SUM((ISNUMBER(B3:B416))*(DATE(RIGHT((date!B3:B416),4),MID((date!B3:B416),4,2),LEFT((date!B3:B416),2))=(TODAY()-1))*(B3:B416)) Hello, the above formula is my latest try to sum a certain rang (b3:b416) which has to be a number, while the corresponding cell i sheet date! has to have a date equalling yesterday. Unfortunately th date! sheet does not have the date in the right format.... and i don' want to add another sheet... While the complete date() function provides a true array, when i add sum function in the array it gives me #value... i tried the sum(if()) array notation also but it ...

Publisher 97 won't open
When I try to open publisher I get the following message File undialog.cpp Line 1396 publisher won't open. Uninstalling/reinstalling dosn't help. Any thoughts This seems to be a somewhat known issue with using Clip Art Gallery and a program called ZoomText. Are you running that software? "Caroline M" <caroline.marden@lineone.net> wrote in message news:04cd01c37e29$a57987b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to open publisher I get the following message > > File undialog.cpp Line 1396 > > publisher won't open. Uninstalling/reinstalling dosn&#...

How to calculate number of transaction per application in Great Pl
Hello, We are in the process to migrate to a new server at our Head office and I need to figure on the amount of transactions that we have on our current Great Plains companies that occur on either daily/weekly/ or monthly basis. Can you help on how and where I can execute either a report or SQL statement?. The modules that we currently use are Sales, Purchasing and Financial. Thank you in advance If you are posting transactions to the GL in detail, you could possibly sum all the transactions in the GL for the open year and come up with a summary. Failing that you probably have to s...

Opening messages outside of Outlook inbox
I draged some messages into a folder (i.e. windows explorere) and now can not either move or open them. Can any one help please? Cash Nashery <nashery@yahoo.com> wrote: > I draged some messages into a folder (i.e. windows > explorere) and now can not either move or open them. Can > any one help please? What file type are they? WHat happens when you try to open them? What version of Outlook are you using? -- Brian Tillman ...

Cannot open excel program
I can not open my excel program. I get the error message a invalid page fault excel.exe.0187:30026d69. I can open the program in safe mode. Any ideas on how to correct this? Jan Have a look at this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];280504 I'd look first at the "Excel Toolbar File" section. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Recording Credit Card Transactions
Hello, (newbie here, with MS Money 2006) Just wondering what is the best way to record credit card payments in money. How should I record the payment in my checking account and credit card account - looking for the right category. Thanks for the help. Presuming you have an account created for both the checking account and the credit card, use a TRANSFER form, or the special "Credit Card Payment" category. This will apply the payment to the credit card and you'll only have to do it once. -- "andespoint" <andespoint@no_spam_yahoo.com> wrote in message ...

ACH transactions
We are in the processing of deciding to ACH travel reimbursements to employees through Great Plains. Does anyone know how this is done? If they are set up as vendors, you would need EFT for Payables Management or have a way for your bank to take a file that you create for it. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Christina" wrote: > We are in the processing of deciding to ACH travel reimbursements to > employees through Great Plains. Does anyone know how this is done? ...

2003 macro working in 2007
I have written the following code which inserts a jpeg file in a cell (B171) If Range("R4") = "DW" Then Range("B171").Value = "Dave Woodgate" Range("B171").Select ActiveCell.Select ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("S:\Tsunami Axis\Purchase Orders\Sigs \Dave Woodgate.JPG").Select Selection.ShapeRange.PictureFormat.TransparentBackground = msoTrue Selection.ShapeRange.PictureFormat.TransparencyColor = RGB(255, 255, 255) Selection.ShapeRange.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If this all works perfectly in 2003...

Outlook Connector stopped working
That useless piece of junk known as the Outlook Connector (12.1) stopped working (again!) a few days ago. Outlook claims to be Sending/Receiving, but the % complete crawls slowly towards 100% without ever actually getting there. Clicking "Server Status" shows "Connecting..." against all items. The Detailed Report shows "Signed in successfully", but show nothing against Mail, Calendar or Contacts. I have deleted the account, the profile, everything. I have uninstalled the connector. I have re-installed the connector and set up everything again ...

How do I delete a message in inbox without opening my inbox folder
I am having problems opening my inbox folder in outlook. Whenever I open my inbox folder my outlook goes into not responding. The rest of outlook is working fine. In inbox I notice that there is a 17Mb file that has a subject undelivered mail or somehting like that. I believe that is the cause why outlook stops responding. How can I fix this?? I've had similar problems before. If you can get someone to send you another, small message, that should go to the top of you Inbox and Outlook will then "focus" on the new one, which should prevent the crash. With some very quick a...

Files open only when excel is already running
Hi there! I have the following situation: At work, I had an NT box with Office 2000 Pro. Then they gave me a new box with winXP and OfficeXP (and winfax standalone). Problem: When I double click on an excel file, excel opens, but the file does not open (blank excel screen). If excel is already open (without any files open) and then I double click on an excel file (or use the file-open menu), then the file opens just fine. Same situation if I try to open and excel file I have received as attachment in outlook. Any hints? Thanks, Stratos See answer in misc - and please don't multipos...

CASH INVESTMENT TRANSACTION
Hi, I have deposited my money in a Bank for fixed interest and fixed amount of time. I am from Canada so they call as Guaranteed Investment Certificates. Now when I set up an Investment account and entered Cash Transaction in it, the updated portfolio showing my total amount as market value. That is true but nothing was shown in purchases. OK thas fine, but at the same time in Cost basis the whole amount as shown. But it included interest which is payed monthly, or quarterly, or semi annually. Now this makes me confuse how to set up my amount seposited and consider interst as my gain? C...