PM Transaction continuing error message #2

We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
while
launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
AP
documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view:
Unhandeled Script Exception:
Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated

We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
needed to be. And it worked!  And the message went away! But then we
posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
only one day of transactions.
Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
can be wrong that I am missing???

0
adbodine22 (20)

Extracting data from 2 pivots
I am trying to extract data from 2 different pivots. Pivot 1 Pivot 2 Result outside of Pivot Id1 Id2 Value Id1 Id2 Value Id1 Id2 Value 1 dd 100 1 dd 300 1 dd 400 gg 550 gg 230 gg 780 2 dd 300 2 dd 100 2 dd 400 gg 300 ss 50 gg 300 ss 100 3 .... ss 150 3..... ...

error 8331
This is what the event log saids: Source: MSExchangeAL Category: Address List Synchronization error: 8331 The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q821908 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Loi" <duong@osborne-eng.com> wrote in message news:0ca601c3df85$be8d1fb0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > This is what the event log saids: > Source: MSExchangeAL > Category: Add...

Transaction log file
Hi all, if exchange database is not backed for years so it wolud result in a pile up of transaction log files so there would be a situation where in the last log file would turn up to EFFFFFF.log further it cannot create a log file so how do we take a backup as the store comes down On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:25:03 -0800, Gomat.G.B <Gomat.G.B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > if exchange database is not backed for years so it wolud result in a pile >up of transaction log files so there would be a situation where in the last >log file would turn up to EFFFFFF.lo...

Outlook 2003 Distribution List error
System running XP SP3 My customer has a Distribution List (5 entries), and it was working correctly for some time. Now, when she sends to the List, there are two additional names included from her address book. Editing and/or expanding the list does not show these names.... Ideas? Where to look? Thanks in advance. Grov ...

Login Errors
Thanks in advance for any info. Installed GP 7.5 RTM on a users laptop, changed the Dynamics.set file to point to the UNC path of the Reports.dic & Forms.dic. The login screen appears and upon login of this user, I receive the following error twice in a row: ASI_OPEN_BACKGROUND_EXPLORER_FORM. Error 4. Then the form to select a company appears; and after selecting a company for which this user has access and clicking OK, I receive an error of: CoProcess Failed. I logged into my laptop with the users domain account and was able to run GP w/o issue using the same UNC path to the Repor...

Turning OFF Message Boxes
I am using Publisher [2007] for a project that involves pasting text from other documents. Sometimes [oddly enough, it doesn't happen every time!] when I paste [right click, paste], a message box will popup which states "The inserted text doesn't fit in this box. Do you want to use autoflow? To have Publisher automatically flow text throughout your publication, ask for confirmation before it flows into existing boxes, click Yes. To connect boxes yourself, click No. For information on connecting boxes, press F1." Each time this appears, I click NO. I've checked ever...

CWinApp and message loop thread
I'm wondering why WIN32 dlls (no theApp CWinApp appears to be the only difference) work, but converting the project to MFC make the windows not be repainted. I assume i'm missing something going on about the threading. The code starts a thread in these WIN32 dlls that constructs some windows and becomes a message loop. CWinApp appears to interfere with this. But my own message loop does get a bunch of WM_PAINT and WM_MOUSEFIRST messages. The difference appears to be that other messages go to the CWinApp message loop, but i'm not sure even about that yet. Are you saying you...

Converting Word to Publisher #2
I am new to Publisher and I hope I am not wasting your time. I have a Word document containing pictures and text, and I wish to transfer the text to Publisher, and aftewards, I will add pictures to Publisher. I do want the Publisher File to have the same appearance of the Word file (minus the pictures) but with the same margins. My Word document is single column. When I open the Word document in Publisher, Publisher converts it to a two-column article and also changes the right and left margins. How can I just read it into Publisher without it changing margins or columns? Thanks,...

CRM Redeployment Tool error
hi, When importing the mapping xml files an error occurred: "An error occurred during mapping the computer accounts - the mapping failed" 12/06/2005 02:32:40 This computer's DN = CN=SERVER1,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=ClientORG,DC=local, GUID = {17427c3d-fe59-46d3-b28f-6c1d7ec4aa28}, SID = S-1-5-21-2811433622-801027495-562083374-1007 12/06/2005 02:32:40 ERROR: attempt to reuse name CN=SERVER1,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=ClientORG,DC=local 12/06/2005 02:32:40 Exception of type System.Exception was thrown. 12/06/2005 02:32:40 SDTransform 12/06/2005 02:32:40 An error occurred ...

# of transactions does not equal
I would like to know...if this just applies to version 7...or version 8...or both...and IF there is REALLY going to be a fix offered. As per usual this is one of the many confusing technical articles I have access to through the maintenience plan......... we are on Version 8 With the latest service pack...and are receiving this error when posting payables batches???? Updating to version 9...is not an option.... Tami TechKnowledge Content Issue Summary: Error Verifying Batch Total And Transactions In POP Issue Detail: Receiving two errors when trying to post or print an edit list...

Invoice payment error
I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm resubmitting with more information. There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report. However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid in full. I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field. It's the only record in that table with that value. What can I do to resolve this? This transaction is from a prior year. Thanks for any help you can give! daw Usually, running Reconcile will correc...

Matching transactions
What are the "rules" for money's matching transactions? I find that it constantly mismatches items when the name is different and the amount is different. Is there a way to direct it to "only" match exact amaounts? I don't need it to attempt to match to similar entries. Money 2004 deluxe. Scott ...

Bad Error.
I began trying to make a query that would use information based off a filter query, w/ the goal of creating a report from the new query. To open the report i created a macro and than tried to execute it. Thats when i got the followig: "x locale has detected corruption in this file. To repair the corruption, first make a backup copy of the file. Then, on the tools menu point to database utilities and click compact and repair database. If you are currently trying to repair this corruption than you wil need to recreate this file or restore it from a previous backup." x -->my co...

Error Indicators
I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left corner indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them, they contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little green triangles? "1 of 1" <the.cube@deep.space.inv> wrote in message news:ebO5Xk$UGHA.2156@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a range of cells with the green triangle in the upper left corner > indicating a formula error. The cells haven't got formulas in them, they > contain numbers in a text format. How do you hide those annoying little &g...

error 2165
access 2003 I have a form with a subform with a subform. fWarranty, fWarrantyUnit, fWarrantyDetails There is a option group called CT on fWarrantyUnit. and another option group Called IT in fWarrantyDetails. In the after update event on option group in fWarrantyUnit I have Me.f019WarrantyDetails.Form.optHPorIPorLP.Visible = False When the user clicks on subform3 option group and then clicks on subform2 option group I get the error... 2165 you can't hide a control that has the focus. Please help -- deb Deb You have to move the focus off of the control befor...

badmail and error 0x80004005
I'm running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows Server 2003 SP1. I'm also running GFI Mail Essentials 12 (anti-spam) and GFI Mail Security 9 (email anti-virus). When a message is received via SMTP that contains an attachment, sometimes but not always, the message ends up in the BadMail folder. The message is address to a valid user on my server and comes from someone who is on the GFI Mail Essentials Whitelist. The associated .BDR file contains 0x80004005 validuser@mydomain.com I've lookup up the error code and it decodes as "Unexpected Error" (not very hel...

PM Apply/ PM Void
Hi, Is there a way to do a bulk PM Apply? I have an excel sheet with the payments (entered in GP as manual payments) and Invoices (Payables Invoices in GP) with the apply information like the apply amount, date etc. Is there some kind of integration available for PM Apply using eConnect, Integration Manager, Dex, VB etc? I am also looking to do the above for PM Void, a bulk void for different vendors and for certain documents. Please let me know any help is apprciated ...

small error with sql connection
"Reporting Services Error An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Login failed for user '(null)'. reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." Any idea on how to establish this trust connection? CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1, Server2 (2k3) houses SQL 2000 Hi Chase! You can check this documentation... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588 Hope this helps... "Chase D&qu...

Project errors and financial transaction errors
We have great plains erros in card-project and transaction-Financial the error is get/change table not found this error appear in many serieses we need the answer as soon as possible because we face a huage problem best regards Kareem, Looks like some of the Table have not been Installed. Go to File Maintenance SQL and select the relevant DB and Series. Highlight the missing table (the missing table will be in the error message) and click Create Table and process. This process should create the missing table. Do a BACKUP before you do anything. Ajay "Kareem.salem@newhorizons....

"Open Dialogue Box" error messages
When trying to use Outlook 2003 with XP to send emails I have recently been getting error and fatal error messages telling me I have open dialogue boxes. This also locks up my computer so that it is necessary to control/alt/delete and end task. I run Norton Anti-virus and keep it updated, it shows no virus problem. I also use the firewall that comes with XP. Any suggestions as what might be causing this problem and what I can do about it? Thanks, Gerry This is a trial to see how the responses work. >-----Original Message----- >When trying to use Outlook 2003 with XP to send...

The Drum Error
I have a Live Mail Desktop. It always comes up with 'DRUM ERROR No.849934' How can I make it normal? On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:51:38 +0100, Cool Man Dude wrote: > I have a Live Mail Desktop. > It always comes up with 'DRUM ERROR No.849934' > How can I make it normal? > You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows and Office version number in the message. -- Fred ...

how do I copy continuous cells to everyother cell
I have 2 worksheets in 1 file. I want to reference information from worksheet 2 into worksheet 1. The problem is that the wroksheet 2 information is in every cell in a given column (A1,A2,A3,A4, etc...) and the cells that I need to place the info in is everyother column (A1,A3,A5,etc...). Is there a way to create a formula that will copy the info in WS 2 and place it in WS1 in everyother cell? Hi try the following in A1 on sheet 1: =IF(MOD(ROW(),2),OFFSET('sheet2'!$A$1,INT((ROW()-1)/2),0),"") and copy this down -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "plahen&q...

how do i combine the contents in a colum to the conten next to it #2
im trying to merge an entire column into the column next to it. and keep the same rows Hi, Not sure if I undestood what you need, if you want to combine the information you have in column A and B in column C enter =A1&B1 if this is not what you need please post an example "gin" wrote: > im trying to merge an entire column into the column next to it. and keep the > same rows ...

How to calculate number of transaction per application in Great Pl
Hello, We are in the process to migrate to a new server at our Head office and I need to figure on the amount of transactions that we have on our current Great Plains companies that occur on either daily/weekly/ or monthly basis. Can you help on how and where I can execute either a report or SQL statement?. The modules that we currently use are Sales, Purchasing and Financial. Thank you in advance If you are posting transactions to the GL in detail, you could possibly sum all the transactions in the GL for the open year and come up with a summary. Failing that you probably have to s...

Update Error 80070424 on Vista 64bit SP2
I get error 80070424 on my Vista 64 bit SP2 machine. None of the articles I've found have helped. BITS is properly configured and regsvr32 wuaueng.dll returns error 80070005 Hello Dan, 80070005 is an Access Denied message. The installed security software (antivirus/security suite/3rd party firewall/popup/script/or cookie blocker) is preventing the system from " Applicability evaluation for setup package " See if this thread helps: <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&d...