PM Apply/ PM Void

Hi,

Is there a way to do a bulk PM Apply? I have an excel sheet with the
payments (entered in GP as manual payments) and Invoices (Payables Invoices
in GP) with the apply information like the apply amount, date etc. Is there
some kind of integration available for PM Apply using eConnect, Integration
Manager, Dex, VB etc?

I am also looking to do the above for PM Void, a bulk void for different
vendors and for certain documents.

Please let me know
any help is apprciated

0
anon5912 (12)

Apply that package which came from MS
--iiigacqopfcroqdf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lsrusiwkzhmkdq"; type="multipart/alternative" --lsrusiwkzhmkdq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xyitcdlrrjm" --xyitcdlrrjm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from ...

Void of delete partialy applied check
There is a check under batch recovery that I am unable to run batch recovery on. Every time I run batch recovery on this one entry Great Plains gets frozen. How can I void or delete in database partialy applied check. Thx, Dude ...

PM Apply/ PM Void
Hi, Is there a way to do a bulk PM Apply? I have an excel sheet with the payments (entered in GP as manual payments) and Invoices (Payables Invoices in GP) with the apply information like the apply amount, date etc. Is there some kind of integration available for PM Apply using eConnect, Integration Manager, Dex, VB etc? I am also looking to do the above for PM Void, a bulk void for different vendors and for certain documents. Please let me know any help is apprciated ...

Formating h:mm AM/PM
I have a time sheet that requires a space be enter between the time and AM or PM, 1:00 PM instead of 1:00PM. Entery without the space gives "#Value!" in the destination cell. Is there a way of formating this so as the person doing data entery can omit the space and yet the space shows after they hit enter, or not there after they hit enter? Does it matter? I have tried formatting without the space through custom formatting and that does not seem to change anything. (xl2000 on xp) On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:17:08 -0800, Mike R <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I...

how do I change a cell permanently to PM from AM?
I would like to do this permanently to the template, so that I have timesheets that I don't hav eto change everytime I input my time data. Thx The question is not clear so here are some suggestions B1: =A1-0.5 A1: 11:00 PM ---> B1: 11:00 AM =IF(A1>0.5,A1-0.5,A1) Menu:Data>Validation... Allow:Time, Data:Less then or Equal to, End time: 12:00 Hope it helped Ola Sandstr�m -- olasa ------------------------------------------------------------------------ olasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17760 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Payments applied to invoices
Does anyone know to to ge a list of which payments were applied to receivable invoice transactions in GP? We need to identify subsequent payments after December – applicable to December unpaid receivables. Thank you -- Cindy Pool I would create a report or SmartList, if you have SmartList Builder. To create a report, you'd be using RM20101 for the payment and join RM20201 for the apply to information. You'll need a WHERE clause on RM20101 so that RMDTYPAL >= 7 to get only the credits. In RM20201 you'll be looking at the APTODCNM column. -- Char...

PM Scheduled Payments
Scheduled Payments should allow you expense to more than one offset account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e154149-17bf-496f-8513-c9b28153b29b&dg=mic...

Unapplying PM Docs
I received a message by voiding an open payables transaction: "This document cannot be marked for voiding. It has been partially applied or is on hold" I am having difficulty processing UNAPPLY TO MANUAL PAYMENTS for OPEN and WORK. Please help if someone can just provide the step by step process (very urgent) Thanks The process to Unapply OPEN and HISTORY I understand that the payment should be voided however, please help on how to resolve the message below and also HOW TO UNAPPLY PAYMENTS when it is not OPEN or HISTORY which is WORK. Thanks. "PM" wrote: > I rec...

RM Apply problem-automated fix
Hi All Can someone guide me to an automated fix provided by Microsoft if an RM document has corrupt apply information. I usually edit the data myself in the SQL tables, but I'm almost sure that there is some kind of automated fix that I would prefer to use and I'd like to check on that please. Many thankx Sheila Sheila, Here is Mariano's blog post about automated solutions with links for the solutions by GP version: http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/01/microsoft-dynamics-gp-automated.html. I do not see anything for fixing corrupt apply information.... -- V...

Recipient Policies Not Applying Until Reboot
Occasionally, our Recipient Policies will not give our new users email addresses, even after a full day. Updating the RUS doesnt help when this occurs. Yet after a reboot, everything is fine until the next time it happens. Does anyone know why this may be happening and how we could fix this? ...

V10 w sp1 PM Build Batch for payables results in missing sproc
Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'TWO.dbo.pmPopulateSelectChecksVendorTemp'. And for sure it is missing. GP Utilities indicate all companies at correct build. How do I recreate SQL stored procedures in V10? Its found from the menus under Microsoft Dynamics GP->Maintenance->SQL Are we going to see you at Convergence in Orlando? We are throwing a big party aboard an ocean going cruise ship on Wednesday. Visit our web site at http://www.AccoladePublications.com for details and to reserve your boarding pass. -- Richard L. Wha...

costing error in Inventory Transaction (Variance) and voiding of PM with type Misc
Hi Everyone, First, we have this Inventory Transaction (negative Variance) that capturing a negative cost. There are two items entered to this transaction...This how the GP Inventory Transaction Inquiry displayed the transaction: ITEM UoM QUANTITY UNIT COST Item A PC. (1) (P2,363.22) Item B SET (1) P362.95 I also checked this transaction in IV30301 just to check what receipt number do this transaction is getting the unit c...

PM transactions disappeared after posting
We just upgraded from v 7.5 to v 9 of Dynamics and from MSDE to a full SQL database. The first batch of transactions that we posted in payables management posted to the general ledger but "disappeared" from PM. When we went to select the checks, there were no transactions to select from. What caused this and how do we fix it? Thank you, -- DoLu ...

how do I apply values to axis?(excel graph)
I would like to apply sales figures to the X axis and Profit figures to the Y axis, plus Breakeven point line in the middle of the graph. I have got a table of figures. Please show me how to do it. Thank you. ...

AM and PM
Hi, I have a fomular which uses for subtract time. Ex: D2 - C2 at E2 Ex: 7:00 Am - 8:00 Am = 1.00 hr. The problem is that I can not subtract AM toPM hrs if i use this format: 7:00 Pm = 19:00 Ex: 23:45 - 1:00 Am = ???. 23:45 is 11:45 PM Thank you Loi Hi try =D2-C2+(D2<C2) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Loi wrote: > Hi, > I have a fomular which uses for subtract time. > > Ex: D2 - C2 at E2 > > Ex: 7:00 Am - 8:00 Am = 1.00 hr. > > The problem is that I can not subtract AM toPM hrs if i > use this format: 7:00 Pm = 19...

unable to apply credit memos in Receivables Management
We are unable to apply credit memos in Recievable Management BUT it only applies to 1 workstation and has to regard to who is logged into that workstations. Do you have any suggestions on how to identify what the problem is with the workstation? Pauline, It's probably just a security issue for the one user. Do you get an error? If so, what is the exact wording of it? Also, what version and service pack of Great Plains are you on? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75C8020E-E1D7-451E-89EB-038A9B16DF3A@...

How do i a apply range(autoformat) in non-adjacent cells?
Hi I am trying to apply a range between B6:N35 however whenever I select B6 , i am told in Microsoft ,version4 page32 to hold the control button and select the other cells when i do that and try to apply Autoformat i get a error message, any advice would be appreciated? Referencing your subject line ... in Excel 97 (my ver), think I can multi-select non-adjacent cells and apply normal formatting options (via: Format > Cells). But the "Autoformat" option (via Format > Autoformat) was not possible. Excel would display an error msg, saying the command ...

GP Webservices SalesOrderSummary object should have Void Status
It would be really nice if the SalesOrderSummary object included the sales document's void status. While the SalesOrder object includes the IsVoided property, the SalesOrderSummary object seemingly has no way to signify void status. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

How do I apply print settings to all worksheets
I have a Lexmark printer which is set by default to print 2-sided in the printer properties. However, if I print a workbook containing several worksheets to that printer, and when the printer dialogue comes up, change the print setting to 1-sided. the setting applies only to the first worksheet, and then reverts back to 2-sided for all subsequent worksheets. Seems that each worksheet is viewed as a separate print job - how do I send all worksheets to the printer at once and print 1-sided? This is a network printer, shared by many, so I cannot change the printer properties pe...

Applying EX03 SP2 to front end with various SP on backend server
We have 6 exchange backend servers and one front end server. The front end and 2 of the backend servers are at ExSP1. When i apply Exsp2 to the front end do I first have to bring all the backend server up to the sp1 level. I want to do this in stages to spread out any issues. So front end and 2 backend, then another night do do more servers, etc. Can i do it in this manner? Do all your FE servers first and then the rest as quickly as possible. Nue "Brillmike" <brillmike@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:A01448DF-774B-48F9-85C2-4F5B0EFAFF55@microsoft.com... > We have 6...

How do I calculate Time difference from PM to AM
When calculating Time (H:mm:ss) using formula (B1-a1+(b1<A1))*24 how do I get the answer in H:MM:SS EX: A1 = 22:54:33 B1 = 3:22:54 Using above formula I get 4.4725 =B1-A1+(B1<A1) Format as time (copy the format from A1) If you need the time to calculate (to multiply with an hourly rate), use *24 like in your first formula. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "JAS123" <JAS123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BCC34A3-75EB-4D20-A2F0-58A5A32002FF@microsoft.com... > When calculating Time (H:mm:ss) using formula (B1-a1+(b1<A1))*...

Void old outstanding checks in Bank Rec
We need to void old outstanding checks from the Bank Rec. We are reconciled to date and agree to cash, however we have checks on our outstanding list dating back to 2005. We want to get them off the Bank Rec, these are for closed years, some may have originated in Payables, however we do not want to see these invoices as open once we void them. What is the best way to get these transactions off the outstanding list? Not effect the Bank Rec, GL or Payables? Thanks! Sara, One way to do this would be calculate the total of all these outstanding checks, enter one Bank increase adj...

Apply the critical update for Windows
--yrhmhnnoilifqsscy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dydiepugia"; type="multipart/alternative" --dydiepugia Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="spstjqoxqbb" --spstjqoxqbb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the...

counting cells with conditional formatting applied
I am looking for a way/formula that will count the number of times a cell with conditional formatting has occured. I have a column of cells that is compared to another column of cells and if one condition is met (<), the cell's color is set to Red or if another condition is met (>) the cell's color is set to Green. I am wanting to add a column that gives me the total number of Red cell's in that column. Thanks! Look on Chip's site at www.cpearson.com best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "HalB" <HalB@disc...

Problem with Exchange 2003 after applying KB873333
I have a semi-test machine (no live users, but it's part of the live Active Directory) running Exchange 2003 SP1. After applying KB873333, OWA with SSL ceritifcates and RPC over HTTPS stopped working. So I uninstalled the patch, and now I can't log in remotely to the box at all. (Unfortunately, I'm not geographically near the machine right now.) Any thoughts? I read through the caveats with the patch and tried Microsoft's suggestions prior to uninstalling to no avail. This is a test box, and it is the only Exchange server on the network. (Currently we use POP mail.) In t...