pls Help-Smart list reference

hi
I need help in something I think it is so simple  in the screen of Sales
Order Setup "from tools-->setup-->sales-->sales order processing-->button
Order"
I have added City field to hold the city of that order and with lookup
button to open the the user
class lookup ""as I have the city = user class ""

so I want the value of the user class to be retrieved in the city textbox
and saved in external table "I already save it in external table"

then when I choose the order that is saved before from the lookup
window of sales types id ,it must retrieve the city also

I feel it is so easy but the problem in the events and how they work together

note:if there is  a way in dex please tell me how to do it

thank you

0
anom2m (3)

Help. Log files are killing me. Exchange 2000
I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have another empty 36GIG drive. I did not realize that log files take so much space. I only 3 GIG of free space left. 1. How can I move the log files to my empty drive? 2. How can I delete these files w/o any problem on Exchange? I mean almost 20GIG of log files in one day. Give me a break. 3. Is there a way to do that automatically. Thanks, On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:19:49 -0400, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >I just installed exchange 2000 on a new machine on a 36GIG drive. I have >ano...

IIF function help in query
Hello, I have the following field in the query to look at a field PartDesc, if any of the text have a *BUSH* word, return yes, otherwise no. BUSH: IIF(PartDesc= Like *BUSH*, "yes","no") Why the Like *BUSH* not working? Thanks Because = and LIKE are two operators, a little bit like: 4 * / 3 would mean what (multiply followed by divide)? Probably better to remove the =, in this case: BUSH: IIF(PartDesc Like *BUSH*, "yes","no") Vanderghast, Access MVP "Cam" <Cam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Formula Help Needed #3
I'm creating a volunteer list for a nonprofit group I belong to. I've been experminting with counta, dcountf, countif, ect...., but no luck yet. On the first worksheet I have all of the volunteer's names, phone number's, ect... Columns are the catagories and the rows are the volunteers. There is a series of four columns representing shifts. The column immediately following the shift columns indicates which work area of the event they have volunteered for. This column is validated and has a drop down list of predetermined choices. Currently I'm trying to create a table l...

Help needed to run macro
Argh!!! I think I may have created a macro to resolve an earlier problem, but when I try to run it I get... 'Macros in this workbook are disabled because the security level is high, and the macros have not been digitally signed or verified. To run the macros, you can either have them signed or change your security level.' How can I get my macros to run on my machine, where they are created, without compromising security? I've found and run selfcert.exe but it hasn't made any difference. Do I need to do anything else to make this effective? I'm a novice at this so step ...

Setting the first record in list box
Hi Folks, i am trying to set the first record in a list box (no multiselect) but the problem I have is that the list box items are created from a dynamic query that fisrt looks up the values. How do i tell the list box that to select the first record and to highlight this when the form is displayed? As always your help is appreciated. Regards, John Dumay John Dumay wrote: > i am trying to set the first record in a list box (no multiselect) but the > problem I have is that the list box items are created from a dynamic query > that fisrt looks up the values. How do i tell th...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

Help with macro looping and color query function
I have been struggling to get a macro together to perform some tricky coloring functions. With the kind help of a number of people in the 'Excel Worksheet Forum' I have got close to achieving something which works but need help to get the macro to run. Here is where I have got to: The following is an example macro, kindly provided to me by Paul who has been helping me in the worksheet forum: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 19/05/2005 ' ' mycell = Range("A1").Value mycolor = Range("C1").Value Sheets("Sheet2...

ask help for DLL Export Library Definition File
Hello, guys! I got a problem when I build an MFC App which call a MFC Extension DLL that has implemented some API, but I don't know where is the problem, in DLL, in dll def file or in MFC App? the API like this: ___________________________________________________ head file extern "C" AFX_EXT_API long WINAPI PassThruConnect ( unsigned long ProtocolID, unsigned long Flags, unsigned long *pChannelID ); cpp file extern "C" long WINAPI PassThruConnect ( unsigned long ProtocolID, unsigned long Flags, unsigned long *pChannelID ) {....} and its def file like this: __...

Help! Extract the subject of all mails in outlook to a text file
How can I extract the information, such as subject, sender, time of all the mails in my Inbox into a text file? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Switch to a table view that contains all the fields you need the information from, select all items, and press CTRL+C to copy. You should be able to paste the data in columns into a text file. Note that not all available fields will copy in this manner, but the ones you mentioned should work. -- Jocelyn Fior...

Outlook 2003
Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to doing it in outlook 2003? No. The list is still built dynamically when you add senders to the list. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer BoDEAN <jbo@not_a_valid_email_addy.com> asked: | Is there a text file to edit on the computer for this list, opposed to | doing it in outlook 2003? ...

Can't see Groups in Global Address List
I have created a group on the exchange server using the following method AD Users and Group Action, New, Grou Named the Group Managers, Group Scope: Global, Group Type: Distributio Finis My expectation is that I would now see the Manager Group in the Global Address List in Outlook. That is not the case. I can only see it if I select "Groups" on the "All Address Lists". How do I get that Manager Group to show up in the GAL in Outlook? Thanks - "Zanshin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a group on the exchange server using ...

Need Help With Formula #3
I'm trying to set up a formula using values on one worksheet to sum up values on a second worksheet. The first worksheet has these 3 columns, A, B and C where A has these team/unit numbers (often repeating), B has one of 5 text values, while C has a yes or no value aka "accepted" or "rejected". Referring to sheet one, on the second sheet, one formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has a value in B other than " ". The second formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has "Accepted" in column C. I haven't been able to figure this o...

Relative Reference #2
Hi, My question is I have a row and a column of values. I am trying to multiply the row by column and display it in a row format. eg Row 3 5 2 5 Column 1 4 5 6 I want the product to be displayed as 3 20 10 30 by using relative reference. It doesnt work for me. Pl. let me know if anyone has any idea. Thanks Hi! Assume: A1:D1 = 3;5;2;5 A3:A6 = 1;4;6;5 =A1*INDEX($A3:$A6,COLUMNS($A:A)) Copy across as needed. Biff "Hari" <Hari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12430877-E274-482E-8F16-856C2...

List Box Selection to Run report
Hi I have a list box in which there are 10 fields shown. I wish for the user to make selections (multiple if required) and then for them to run a report. I have the following code (mainly extracted from Martin Greens website) which is allowing the report to run but my criteria is not being used in the record selection. There is no other criteria in the reports query so I am looking for help as to why I am not able to run the report correctly displaying the users selections Private Sub cmdRunReport_Click() Dim db As DAO.Database Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCriteria As Str...

Need help for multiple entries
Hi I want to be able to put say the letter A in column A-1 but want a formula that wil also put the same letter A in like 6 more times for instance B-2, C-3, D-4, E-5,F-6,G-7. All with just the one entry in A-1. Thanks Karl Karl Put this formula in all the cells you want to match your input cell. In this case A1. =A1 Now when you enter anything into A1 it will show up in all cells that have your formula Mike Rogers "Karl" wrote: > Hi I want to be able to put say the letter A in column A-1 but want a formula > that wil also put the same letter A in...

ask for help for RegQueryValueEx in Window me
Hello, guys! I got a problem when I try to use RegQueryValueEx in Windows me, and return value is ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER but same code run prefectly in Windows 2000. PHKEY hLocalKey; LPCTSTR lpSubKey= "SOFTWARE\\PassThruSupport\\Vendor1\\Devices\\Device1\\"; LONG KK=RegOpenKeyEx( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, lpSubKey, 0, KEY_ALL_ACCESS , hLocalKey ); lpValueName="COM Port"; *lpType=REG_SZ; LONG JJ=RegQueryValueEx( *hLocalKey, lpValueName, NULL, lpType, lpData, lpcbData ); ...

Formula Help #58
I can't seem to remeber how to do this simple formula... I know that 661.2 is 11% of X number. How do I figure out what the total of X is? Thanks! -- babz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ babz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27810 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=473177 Hi, maybe X=661.2/11*100 J -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Entourage help 12-28-09
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Moved to Office 2008 and use Entourage for email. Was crashing quite often, call Microsoft and rebuilt data base and then crashes weren't so often but still crashed a couple of times a day. Microsoft called and suggested uninstalling Office 2008 and then re-installing. I questioned them about losing data, said no problem. So I did and now it won't open at all, seems there's a data base problem. Spent a couple of hours on phone trying the changing Office 2008 Identities from Ti...

how to modify the global address list path in outlook
hi, in my company we are using outlook 2003 US and FR with exchange 2003 US. when we re using outlook US, the global address list used is called "\Global Address List" and when we re using outlook FR, the global list is called "\Liste d'adresses globale" and this is 2 different lists. how can i modify this parameter in order the french version uses the "\Global Address List" path? thanks for your answer. hi, someone has an idea? regards, "plomkiolki" <plomkiolki@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C0C7D73A-EFC4-4AF0-88DD-77F3B22AAEA8@m...

logons section within ESM help
I am running a user count from performance monitor, it says we have 200 user connected. When I go to the ESM > to the Mailbox store the logons it shows me all the user connected. Problem is (like other users) it says I'm conncted about 15 times, there are 10 on differnt days saying the client I used is HTTP (OWA) and the other 5 are Client 11.0.8000 (Outlook 2003) and these are all for today. What does htis mean, surely the HTTP ones shouldn't be there as I'm not using OWA today and I should only have one instance in there as I'm only using Outlook 2003 ? Thanks i...

Need some help with excel spreadsheet...
I'm running excel 2003 on a winxp pro machine. I have a spreadsheet with the following information. Cust Number, Cust Name, Inv Num, Inv Date, Description, Amount There are many invocices per customer number. The date appears as 1YYMMDD. There are a couple of things I would like to Change. I want to change the date to MMDDYY format. I want to add the amount on the invoices and have the following per customer numnber: Cust Number, Cust Name and a Total amount from the invoice amount. Instead of having one 5 lines for 5 invoices for 1 customer number I want to have 1 customer number an a ...

Backing up Master Catagories List
Hi, Outlook 2003 w/all updates on XP with all updates. I had to repair Office, unrelated to Outlook, and in the process lost all my custom catagories in the Master Catagories list. I manually added them all back in, so all is fine now - but is there a way to back up the Master Catagories list? Or, is the list included in the ..PST file? If so, can I copy my .PST flies off to an external drive, then copy them back after doing something like an Office repair? Thanks, Marti Marti, you wrote on Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:42:03 -0400: > Hi, Outlook 2003 w/all updates on XP with all updates. &g...

Formula help please!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello. I am doing a spreadhsheet to keep track of attendance in my classroom. I have the students names in column A7-A40. I am looking to see how can I add up how many "A"'s (for absent) a particular student got over the course of a trimester. I have a combo box on a second page at B2 and a box that adds up the number of "A's". In each column on the first page I have three boxes stacked on top of each other- which trimester the date is in, the date, and then an "A" for absent or "L" late. It looks like this Column 5 ...

Sorting 2 lists
I'm sure there's a name for what I'm trying to do, but I don't know it so I can't search previous questions for answers. Please help! I have 2 lists: List 1, column A - Customer names List 1, column B - annual sales 2003 List 2, column C - Customer names (some of which are also on List 1) List 2, column D - annual sales 2004 I want to match up customers that exist in both lists and be able to compare 2003 sales in a column right next to 2004 sales. The customers that don't match up can be listed below. Hi, Am I correct that the two lists are on the same sheet...

No access to Money..please help
After re-installing Money because of software problems,it still won't let me in because I have not signed the End User Agreement. The screen which should come up for me to sign the agreement does not come up. How can I access this screen so that I can sign the agreement and hence access Money?? In microsoft.public.money, Tricia wrote: >After re-installing Money because of software problems,it >still won't let me in because I have not signed the End >User Agreement. The screen which should come up for me >to sign the agreement does not come up. How can I acce...