Pc Based Home Theater

Monster MCC AV100 Activity-based A/V Home Theater Controller
Price:$279.95
Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000CQPFCU
Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000CQPFCU

0
Alce (1)

Pc Based Home Theater
Monster MCC AV100 Activity-based A/V Home Theater Controller Price:$279.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000CQPFCU Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000CQPFCU ...

How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base?
Hi, How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base? I heard that its possible with some code. Is there anyone outthere with a small handy guide for that :-) or even a ready to use codesnippet? best regards Antonio I don't think it's possible, what our clients does is linked to an external resource like sharepoint for their attachements. If someone can figure out how to attach to a knowledge base, please share, I would like to know. thanks! Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 17, 12:30 am, A.K.V. <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...

Knowledge Base
Is it just me or have these microsoft morons gone and turned off the use ful part of the knowledge base like being able to select a product and getting abck sensible in context results? All of a sudden I get thrown into a generic search web form. First off, your asking for help regarding the Microsoft Knowledge Base on a Microsoft Forum and you call them morons. Definitely not the path I would have chosen to ask for help! That said, yes they have changes their website. You can however select your product first and then run your query. On the main page simply press the select a prod...

Formulas to reference range based on data in column
I probably didn't title this too well. I have a spreadsheet with 500 rows of data, sorted by the date in column A. I want to extract certain data from rows that all start with the same specified date. Previously I used an IF formula but that necessitates having the formula in 500 rows which won't work for my purposes. I'm going round incircles trying to think how best to achieve this. If you apply a filter to the date column for the selected date you can then just highlight the visible rows and copy/paste or cut/paste them elsewhere (eg another sheet) to extract ...

age-based life insurance
Hello: There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? Thanks! childofthe1980s I would like to know this too. TD "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate > age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s ...

Where is my WMDC in Windows 7 Home Premium
I cannot find WMDC in Windows 7. Could you please advise where to locate it. Thanks, Scott If you mean Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 it's not in Windows 7. You must download and install it if you want. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx Otherwise clarify exactly what you are referring to. On 2010-03-21 09:48, Scott wrote: > I cannot find WMDC in Windows 7. Could you please advise where to > locate it. > > Thanks, > > Scott Bobby, Thanks for your advice. Windows XP a...

How do I count based on two conditions?
Hi there. I have a long lists of data to sort though and I am trying to write a formula that counts that number of entries for a company with a certain condition entered in another column. For instance Company name Condition Big Corp operatonal Small corp operational Big Corp non-operational How do I count where Big Corp is operational and where it is non-operational? Thanks, Mark Try this, Mark: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/count_using_multiple_criteria_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "...

formula based on format

Keep formatting PC to PC
I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document from another PC, there's formating have changed. so i wanna know, how to keep page formating, without changing the page sizes with the contents PC to PC? All depends of which version of Excel the PC have. Play it safe by formatting in the lowest version PC. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "chari" <chari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A2FEB7F-FE4A-49CF-862A-25D79086BC8F@microsoft.com... >I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document fro...

can I do data validation based on contents of cell?
I want to do some kind of look up of a named range that will be equal to the name of the name the user selects. For example: if somebody chooses red from the choices of red,blue, or green in the cell (I used data validation). How can I make it so when the user clicks on the next column, he or she will see the red dresses. I have setup the named ranges so 'red' is the named range of all red dresses. Can I do this with validation? I tried to enter in =c3, but that does not work. What else can I try? Thanks Danny, It can be done with Validation, but it's quite straightforward...

Macrons
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I use macrons (e.g. M&amp;#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question marks (?) at the other end if the user is on a PC. <br><br>Macrons translate fine between PC and Mac when using WORD, the problem is only with Entourage. Is there a setting I migh missing? Any chance this issue could be resolved with Office 2008? On 2010-01-12 03:39:00 -0500, Dyanna@officeformac.com said: > When I use macrons (e.g. M&#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question > mark...

pc
vielleicht gehts jetzt wieder mama ...

How to rearrange order based on dates of inputs?
Hello all, I'm a novice with Excel (using 2002) and need to find out how difficult a task is to do for someone like me. I don't know much about using Excel other than adding basic functions. I want to track entries based on certain categories (each entry will include date, time, item #, price, etc...). I will need to be able to rearrange the items based on different parameters such as by date, by item # etc... How do I go about learning how to add this feature into my spreadsheet? I'd like to be able to arrange the entries by which ever category I need. Sorry if this messa...

Smartlist Builder Smartlist based on new View in SQL 2008 with GP
Hi there, I created one smartlist based on a view in SQL 2008. Smartlist is ok and working fine with my user id and sa. But when I give security access to other users, they can see the Smartlist Option but when they click it they get error message that don't have rights to one of the table used in this smartlist. I also have given them Grants through SQL Server. But no effect. What is the problem? Naseer, Check my article on the subject at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/smartlist-builder-security-for-sql.html. It explains an issue similar to the one you are havin...

about data synchronization between pc and smartphone
I use eVC3/eVC4 to develop for smartphone platform. My desktop program saves/updates data into files on hard disk. On smartphone device,the program saves/updates data into ram or SD card. When the smartphone device connect PC,microsoft activeSync works.How do I keep data synchronization between pc and smartphone? Thanks. ___________________________________ http://www.msale.net/bbs a Chinese-language message board for developers,including palm,ppc,symbian,and etc. http://www.zirong.net/blog/ Miken's private life ...

Synchronize Outlook data on all computers on home network
I just recently installed a home network (2 computers). I have Outlook xp on both computers and the OS is Windows XP. How can I have the calendars, contacts, and e-mail synchronized at both computers. Meaning, I update a contact on the downstairs computer and I go to the upstairs computer and I can see the recent update to that contact. It would be the same process for appointments and e-mails. Thanks for your ideas On 10/22/2003 12:04 AM, Shawn wrote: > I just recently installed a home network (2 computers). > I have Outlook xp on both computers and the OS is Windows W...

Hide A row based on a value in that row?
I would like to hide Rows that are not going to be needed. These rows are going to have a #DIV/0! in a cell. Is it possible to hide rows that contain these cell values? How about applying Data|filter|Autofilter to your range (or column???). then you could use a custom filter to show the values that don't equal #Div/0! Rusty Shackelford wrote: > > I would like to hide Rows that are not going to be needed. These rows are > going to have a #DIV/0! in a cell. Is it possible to hide rows that contain > these cell values? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com SWEET THANKS! &qu...

Tablet PC output not working.
UE =3D Ultraedit I've already contacted UE on this problem, their response, they don't = have a way to use the tablet PC output. I'd always figured the PC output was pretty much just cut & paste. Using my wacom 12wx the other day, I ran across a web link I wanted to = visit later when I got online. To save the link, I wanted to write into a = desktop note. I fired up UE, no tablet PC input panel. I tapped the icon in the = task bar and got the tablet PC input to write in. After typing the url into the tablet input, I hit the enter on the = floating keyboard....

how do i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc, with my pc
can anyone tell me how i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc (which syncs to his pda) so I can make, alter, create appointments on my pc, that will synch with his pc (we're on a network). or can i access his diary from my pc (he usually keeps it open) Is there a specific version I need? I've tried to do it before and failed and given up. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have an Exchange Server in your office? If so, you may be able to open his mailbox and edit his Journal "rosebud982" <rosebud982@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Count of values in a column based on values in another column
How do i count values based on values in another column. For example Col1 Col2 A 10 A A 20 B 12 B 15 B I want a formula for counting values in col2 where Col1 is "A". So the answer i am looking for is 2 Thanks Hi try =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A7="A")*(B2:B7<>"")) Regards JulieD "student" <agarwalp@lucent.com> wrote in message news:O$i5%23CfgEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How do i count values based on values in another column. > > For example > > Col1 Col2 > A 1...

Pocket PC to PC via serial port in eMbedded VC++
Can nanybody communicate from a pocket pc to serial port on PC in embedded vc++? The code below worksfrom COM1: to COM2: via null modem but not on pocket pc. Ay ideas? HANDLE hPort=0; CString sName; CString sOut=""; char szOut[256]=""; char szNC[100]="No connection!"; DCB dcb; // open sName = _T("COM1:"); hPort = CreateFile(sName, GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, 0, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL); if(hPort == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) { MessageBox((LPCTSTR)szNC); return; } // dcb dcb.DCBlength = sizeof(DCB); GetCommState(hPort, &d...

How do I access my outlook account from a different PC?
I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC In news:50E9D464-3404-40F2-B01D-C2829C889A28@microsoft.com, Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC Hi - you don't. Outlook is a mail client, a piece of software you installed & run on your computer. What you may be able to do is check your e-mail via your ISP or mail host's webmail server, or, if they don't have one, www.mail2web.com Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to know how I access my outlook out...

Charting Web based data
With the data of say a stock price always changing, how can you chart it on a line graph to show historical plots? You can either find a site that posts historical data (often downloadable as a text or worksheet file), or write a macro that gets the price and puts it next in a column. Another approach is Stephen Bullen's trick that remembers the last X values. I don't know how it would work for daily values; I think it's for incoming data that changes rather frequently. But if you want to try, his site is at http://bmsltd.ie. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Pe...

Can I create a http based mail for outlook (like hotmail) in Xchg ?
Hi, Is it possible to create an http based mail to be received by outlook ? Just like what hotmail is providing, if I'm using MS Exchange server ? So, users can send/receive mail without using the POP3 port ? Any help appreciated ! ^-^ TIA Alex Oh, I don't wish OWA cos it's pure web only, I'm trying to formulate a solution for travellers to work offline, so they can download all emails to work locally even they're offline (on the road). POP3 would do the job, but many sites have firewalls to block that port, if I can use http (which most sites allow) then may ...

How do I change row text colors in Excel based on formula?
I If a data value is over 10%, for example, how do get the formula to change that row of data to a different color, like red or green? Hi ggliddy Use Conditional formatting, and change cell value is to formula is -- j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at. Stilfontein, Northwest, South Africa "ggliddy" wrote: > I If a data value is over 10%, for example, how do get the formula to change > that row of data to a different color, like red or green? ...