Payroll tax update run-time error 53

While trying to run a payroll tax update in GP 9, we get the following error:

Payroll Update Engine
Run-time error '53':
File not found: GPDicVer.dll

Any ideas?
0
Elaine (442)

I was wondering if you ever got this issue resolved.  We have exactly the
same issue.

Thanks
Jeff

"Elaine" wrote:

> While trying to run a payroll tax update in GP 9, we get the following error:
>
> Payroll Update Engine
> Run-time error '53':
> File not found: GPDicVer.dll
>
> Any ideas?
0
Jeff1 (635)

Payroll
Has anyone done a conversion from Achieve Payroll to GP? We have a client that is looking for a reference. ...

Run-Time Error '94' Invalid use of Null
Hi all, I use the below code to print Dymo labels, the purpose is to print the number of labels in the textbox TotalParcels.The code works fine on exsting records. When I attempt to print a new record I get Run-Time Error '94' Invalid use of Null The code highlights on this line >> For L = 1 To Forms!frmScan!ScanSub.Form.Parcels When I hover the mouse over the L it = 0 Thank you Richard ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Private Sub Label5_Click() Dim strWhere As String Dim L As Long If Me....

Internal processing error ocurred_restart Exchange System manager,Exchange SysR
Internal processing error ocurred_restart Exchange System manager,ExchangeInformationStore Service OR Both. I cant't get it to start lox disk space on that partition... ...

cyclic redundancy error #2
I have an outlook.pst file. When I try to start Outlook...and check email I have a cyclic redundancy error. I realize I need to use the inbox repair tool to fix this. But I am trying to make a "backup" copy of the 1.5 Gb outlook.pst file!! When I try to right click and copy it to another folder it says: "cannot copy file: cyclic redundancy error" What can I do? Kevin Nichols kn@stakpr.com Does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319128 OL depending on version can have probs with pst files larger than 1.7gb, on some occassions les...

Outlook 2000 Inbox View Doesn't Update
hi there I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP Home Edition over an office LAN and my Inbox Window view doesn't update correctly when new emails come in. I have to click on a different folder and then click back to the Inbox folder to refresh the Window View. Any Ideas on how to fix this? regards Mark Your problem is that the UDP packets that Exchange sends to Outlook to notify it of changes are being blocked before they reach Outlook. Have your network administrator check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815052, as it may be the problem. If that's n...

Updating a salesorder field after Cancelling an order
I have a custom field in salesorder that needs to be populated with the cancellation date. The issue is that when using the base CRM cancel order action of the menu in the UI, the record is then not modifiable through the API or at least that is what I'm experiencing. Any thoughts or ides? Thanks! ...

Update Primary Supplier
Is it possible to prevent HQ from changing Primary Supplier at the store level? We have stores in multiple markets and they order the same SKU's but from different vendors. Whenever I issue a WS250 to update item information, there is always the risk that it will change the primary supplier at the store and often times, I don't want it to. I've worked around this problem temporarily using a custom table and DTS jobs, but is there a way to prevent WS250 from even changing Item.SupplierID ? Thanks No need to do anything, at the HQ level set the form level secruity and disabl...

Payroll checklist 2008 payroll close
I have a question on the procedures for 2008 payroll close 1. We already created our year end wage file, step 7, step 8 we did our back up, step 9 is in process, on steps 10 and 12 if I do this does this affect the year end wage file already created?? We did not print w2s yet, when i clear in active employees in step 12 does it just affect process going forward and not the wage file I already created, I am new at this and this ism our first gp 10 payroll close. Thanks, Jim ...

Running Total
Hi, I am trying to use a Running Total query but have come unstuck in two places, the following works however I would like the running total to start in April not January and go to March the following year, also how can I stipulate that it only shows records where the field [Status] is equal to "Won". SELECT DatePart("yyyy",[Status Date]) AS AYear, DatePart("m",[Status Date]) AS AMonth, Format([status date],"mmm") AS FDate, Sum(qryResultsWon.[Total Value]) AS [SumOfTotal Value], Format(DSum("[Total Value]","qryresultsw...

Tax-Exempt dividends in a Fidelity Account
I use MSMoney 6.0 and have recently made an investment change that includes a tax-exempt MM fund. I am trying to figure out how to make these dividends show up as tax exempt in the tax section of Money. I have the tax exempt box checked in the details section of the investment. Right now the dividends show up as taxable. Does anyone have a solution? I was up on a chat session with Microsoft yesterday and the tech finally just ended my session and went on to her next customer. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. Levi In microsoft.public.money, Levi wrote: >I use MSMoney 6.0 ...

Rule wizard not running
I have created several rule to run on my inbox upon arrival. However, new messages come in and sit there with out haveing the rule applied to them. I have the rule checked on, any ideas? crt crtoner@comcast.com ...

Using a sql script to retrieve Tax amount detail record from RM
Hi; I have a script below to pull the tax detail amount from table RM10601 and RM00401 and I use query in Excel 2007 to retrieve it to my Excel. However; if a sales document has two tax transaction, HST and GST, it will be listed in 2 lines, such as CUSTNMBR DOCNUMBR DOCDATE ORTOTSLS TAXDTLID ORTAXAMT KEL8768 1234567 8/1/2009 0:00 100 HST 12 KEL8768 1234567 8/1/2009 0:00 100 GST 5 1. How possible to combine two lines of result into a single line with expected result below. expected resul...

money not updating
I too have money 2005 which hasn't updated since 30 Dec. Is there any news on this? Tony Hi just tried a suggestion from an earlier post to reduce the number of quotations requested but it did not help. The prices are from Dec 30, 2005. This problem seems to be across the board for all versions prior to 2006. How do we get the folks at MS to fix this? Is anyone paying attention here? Many people are paying attention here. Few, if any, of us can do anything to help with this and those who can have tried already. If you want to get attention from Microsoft you have to open a case dire...

Allocating Tips in Payroll
In one of the forums, someone asked me several questions regarding tip allocation using GP Payroll. I posted an article to my blog that goes through the entire calculation, but now I cannot find the thread where the question was posed. So, if you are still out there. . . the article was posted to : http://dynamicsconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/03/allocating-tips-in-payroll-how-and-why.html Kind regards, Leslie ...

error message #4
After opening Miscrosoft Publisher in Office 2000, this message appears: "the wizard files were not installed please run setup again to install wizard see help for more information on running setup." How does one do this? Which? How to see Help for more information or how to run the setup again? Assuming it's the latter, put the Office 2000 disk in and run the setup. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "parson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26bc0...

Out of Office Assistant giving error message
When I click on Out of Office Assistant I get the following message: The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. I checked the support knowledge base and found a suggestion about renaming the resiliency key in the registry but that key was not there. Any other suggestions/resolutions? thanks Do you connect to an Exchange server? If not, there's no Out of Office feature. Joy wrote: > When I click on Out of Office Assistant I get the > following message: > > The command is not available. See the program > documentatio...

Date and Time Problem
I need to have the current day autofill a cell but it needs to be base on a time change at 0700 hrs. What I need is to be able to fill out m form, have the current date display in the cell but when the syste clock changes to 0700 the date will roll up to the next day. 0100 hrs 4/18/06 0600 hrs 4/18/06 0900 hrs 4/19/06 2059 hrs 4/19/06 0100 hrs 4/19/06 0500 hrs 1/19/06 0705 hrs 1/20/0 -- JDBARNES6 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JDBARNES63's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3363 View this thread: http://www.e...

Update Install #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In trying to install the Office 12.1.2 Update I get the message "You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.2 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." Even though I have a registered functioning version of Office 2008. Hi, did you by any chance remove any Office components? See here for more details: <http://www.schwieb.com/blog/2008/08/14/leave-those-bits-alone/> If the above link does not work: <http://tinyurl.com/6nl93o> If thi...

Errors caused by Incredimail in Outlook
FYI for anyone else running into these errors: Incredimail is an 'enhancement' to Outlook. http://www.incredimail.com/ After some unknown time, a customer starting getting errors from 'send/receive' everytime Outlook went to check for new mail. The error code seems unique and is 0x800CCC97 (along with some associated text). Email seemed to get received and sent ok, even tho the messages occurred all the time. The solution was to DE-install Incredimail. Hope this helps someone else... David Cook wrote: > FYI for anyone else running into these errors: > > Incre...

Update IDR_Menus
Hi, my problem is that on some PCs my program does not run properly, means the menus shows wrong items. Running the program from VS.NET, everything runs perfect; but just starting the program is not working correctly. Is running with VS.NET 7.1 and .NET FRAMEWORK 1.1. I change the prperties of my menu item by using ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI. The Update is done with the Message WM_KICKIDLE called with ON_COMMAND. Any ideas to this strang behavior?? Might be on some computers the Message is not called?? Or how should I do the update? Thanks a lot in advance Pierre So you have a problem in a...

Updating table with query results
I have one large table Tab1 on which I'm doing some very time- consuming calculations (by query). I can only add new data to this table, older date can't be changed. But on daily basis new data is appended to this table, and should also be recalculated. I think that it will work faster, if I do my calculations just one time and assign them to my table (as additional column). Example Tab1 ID::field1 1::a 2::b 3::a 4::a Result: Tab1_ver2 ID::field1::newcolumn 1::a::1 2::b::1 3::a::2 4::a::3 My calculation is to create from field f1 second key by adding counter to it. Pieter Wijnen hel...

Read only error
when I try to open a file I get an error message: The file cannot be accessed. The file may be read only or in a read only location. I have accesed this filein numerous occasions previously and have not had this error message before. That message can mean a corrupt file. Opening it in Excel 2002 (XP) can usually recover the data, though often not the formatting. Tim C "peter" <pmccabe@snider-blake.com> wrote in message news:028f01c36679$d2388020$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when I try to open a file I get an error message: > The file cannot be accessed. The file may be r...

Time Format #9
Hello all Probably missing something, but I can't seem to find anything on a time format I want to use. I want to enter some times in the format of Minutes: Seconds : Hundreds of a second. Will Excel accdept hundredths of a second, & if so, what format do I use. Additionally, I don't particularly want to enter hours. It is for swimming times over small distances (50 & 100 Metres etc) I can't find any mention in the help files. Thanks Tony McGee Tony, Use a custom format of mm:ss.000 -- HTH RP "Tony McGee" <tony@tmsoft.com.au> wrote in mess...

PAYROLL TAXES
I have Microsoft Money 2004 and cannot figure out how to enter a payroll expense. I need to have gross pay- taxes and net pay showing as the actual amount of check. Please help- email annfbc@aol.com Thanks, Ann Have you tried the special category Paycheck? Look in the sample file or read in help about Paycheck. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05d701c3d65c$fec03310$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have Microsoft Money 2004 and cannot figure out how to > enter a payroll expense. I need to have gross pay- taxes > and net pay showing as the actual amoun...

Intelligent Message filter update problem with Junk e-mail folder
I've recently installed Intelligent Message filter on my front end server. All appeared to be working OK, so I went ahead, updated the server with the IMF update and restarted the server. Inbound external messages are now assigned an SCL rating upon delivery on the front end server, but ALL messages seem to be being sent to the Outlook Junk e-mail Outlook folder when SCL rating is above that of 0 and 1. My delivery and junk e-mail settings are both set to 8 under Global Settings - Delivery, but messages are automatically being moved to Junk e-mail folder if they are greater tha...