Payroll Report Info in 7.5

Our current 'Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings' report prints Available
Sick Time on the report:
1.  Which table and field is used for this data?
2.  What is the best way to set all available sick time to zero for all
employees and never accrue?

Thanks
0
Sean9204 (159)

UPR00100 is the table. You'll see fields for vacation and sick time available.

The answer to resetting the balances depend upon if you are using HR
Attendance to accrue or Payroll. If you're using Payroll, you can use a tool
like SQL Server Query Analyzer to update the Sick Time Available field. If
you're using Attendance to accrue time, there's more work to do. There's a
knowledgebase article related to resetting time in Attendance.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Sean" wrote:

> Our current 'Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings' report prints Available
> Sick Time on the report:
> 1.  Which table and field is used for this data?
> 2.  What is the best way to set all available sick time to zero for all
> employees and never accrue?
>
> Thanks
0
callen (2505)

Payroll
Has anyone done a conversion from Achieve Payroll to GP? We have a client that is looking for a reference. ...

Testing #5
Can ...

How to create report from Pivot Table View of Union Query?
Hi all, I have create a Union ALL Query. I want to generate a report from it. The Pivot Table View of this Union Query shows exactly what I want (having Row Heading, Column Heading and Detailed Data), so how can I make it as a Report? I have tried to create new report, but there is no options of making a pivot table (something like Crosstab Query and Pivot Table View of the Union Query). Also tried to export to Excel, but it shows only count of records. I want all detailed records. Thank you. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi Duane, I tried to create a crosstab qu...

Payroll checklist 2008 payroll close
I have a question on the procedures for 2008 payroll close 1. We already created our year end wage file, step 7, step 8 we did our back up, step 9 is in process, on steps 10 and 12 if I do this does this affect the year end wage file already created?? We did not print w2s yet, when i clear in active employees in step 12 does it just affect process going forward and not the wage file I already created, I am new at this and this ism our first gp 10 payroll close. Thanks, Jim ...

HQ Sales Report
I would like to be able to view the same detailed sales report that I have in Store Operations but in HQ. Is this posible? ...

How do I print email without the email subject header info?
I cannot find the right way to do this in the help files. I would like to print emails without having the default header that contains the username, from, sent, to, and subject fields. What version of Outlook are you using? Short answer is that you can't. Long answer is that you can but you have to copy/paste that text to Word (or similar app) and print from there. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Loren" <Loren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7D4EDFA-355...

MS Outlook 7 blocking links received in my mail
when I receive an e mail with a link to a web site, my email blocks it so I cannot access it. I receive a message saying it is blocked, but nothing I do unblocks it. I have gone through my entire security and nothing is blocking my email web links or sites or anything, as I can find. "lmm9292" <lmm9292@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85A5CBF6-4C10-4FEE-BB78-CBE625A0F1FC@microsoft.com... > when I receive an e mail with a link to a web site, my email blocks it so > I > cannot access it. I receive a message saying it is blocked, but nothin...

give the user the ability to enhance/modify a report
I have an vb.net 2008 winforms application that I have build which has some reports (ms reports not crystal) included. I assume that these reports are compiled into my application so when they end user installs my application there is nothing they can do with them. I want to be able to have the ability for the user to make some basic changes to suit there needs. thinks like basic layout and changing the logo and stuff like that.. maybe add a fields if thats an option.. What is the best way to do this... can I have the report file installed in a way that allows the user to ed...

Baseline in Visual Reports Incorrect
OK... so I am trying to learn more about the Visual Reports functionality and I was using the example of how to create a Burndown Chart from Heather O'Cull's blog when I noiticed that the Baseline total in my schedule and the baseline total in the excel spreadsheet pivot chart were not the same. In my schedule the Baseline Work field shows ~18,000hrs and in the spreadsheet is comes in as ~14,000hrs. I did a complete rebaseline of the entire schedule, so that the baseline and work were the same, and the numbers are now the same in both applications; however, I do not wi...

Office 2003 killed (Exchange 5.5) Calendar?
I am currently deploying Office 2003 to 1,000+ desktops via GPO. So far the push has been relatively uneventful but I'm having a serious problem with a client account that uses Calendar. All other features (Inbox, Contacts, etc.) work properly. However when clicking on Calendar the Outlook application crashes! The only information I have is in the event log (Source: Microsoft Office 11, Event ID: 1000) and a message that the conflict was with outllib.dll (Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.6353.0, stamp 408f2937, faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.6359.0, stamp 40c8adfd...

create a chart to report statistics
How do I create a chart to report t-statistics, etc. in Excel? mjbleo - Do you have an example of the kind of chart you would like to create? - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "mjbleo" <mjbleo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:993B0265-9911-42BF-AAD4-C6D5779ADE8F@microsoft.com... > How do I create a chart to report t-statistics, etc. in Excel? ...

Macro recording the design of a report using report wizard
Can I record the steps/procedures when creating a MS Access report using the Report Wizard? Reason for this, I have a dynamite query for the report and the field names in the query is different each time when executed. I acn not put the statis column name in teh report. Some of the other Access apps can record macros, but Access does not do this. There are times when the field names change - particularly with crosstabs. But it might be possible to alias the fields in the query, or design it so that the names don't constantly change. If that is not possible, you may have to save...

Allocating Tips in Payroll
In one of the forums, someone asked me several questions regarding tip allocation using GP Payroll. I posted an article to my blog that goes through the entire calculation, but now I cannot find the thread where the question was posed. So, if you are still out there. . . the article was posted to : http://dynamicsconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/03/allocating-tips-in-payroll-how-and-why.html Kind regards, Leslie ...

Custom reports, where are the .rdl's found?
I've created a dozen or so custom SRS reports and imported them via the Reportserver. Now, I'll be moving to a new report server and am unable to "extract" my .rdl files (yes, I know, stupid that I didn't keep the originals). Are these held somewhere in the report server or on the web server? I was able to find where the vanilla ones are saved to my custom ones aren't there. I don't want to rewrite them unless absolutely necessary. More Actions did not work either. Thx. Not sure why the 'More Actions/Download report' doesn't work, but the ne...

Add remark to listed values of fields on report 05-24-07
I made a report with 6 subreports on it to show the total count of the variable values of 6 fields in a table. It's briefly illustrated as follows: Total No. of participant: 50 (Records in the table) Occupation Category: ( a Field in the table) Education 15 Medical 23 Business 12 Registration: ( a Field in the table) Email 18 Phone 12 Other 20 My boss wanted me to include a remark next to the count for the listed value of ea...

help for report
Hi I have a report which I must Look like the following: Country 1: Factory 1: Date 1 Date2 Date3 Date4 Date5 Income: 100$ .... ...... expences: -40$ tax: -25% Sum: 45 $ Country 1 Factory 2: Date 1 Date2 Date3 Date4 Date5 Income: expences: tax: Sum: etc. My Query looks like the report -execpt from the sum row - But I have been wundering for hours how to find the Sum - The reports should be grouped by Country and Factories. Help is really appreciated. TIA /JJ>> ...

Customize a report !!
Hi, Could anybody create or customize a report with 1-storename 2-salesRep 3-Total sales 4-customer details 5-cashier 6-tender type 7-item 8-Description 9-subdescription1 10-subdescription2 11-subdescription3 ???? -- Aliko The answer is: - Summary of transaction can be done no problem - If you use Detail then the Tender cannot be done [as the tender will dupliacte] All else is easy. We charge US$75 per report. So we can do a detail [without tender type] and a summary [with Tender type] for US$150. Let me know if you wish this done. Contact me. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retail...

Window 7 MAY not be genuine`
I have a valid Enterprise version of Win7 installed on an employee system that is used at home. Periodically, the user gets "this copy may not be genuine", and something about automatic update failed. (after the Windows genuine update). The user can ignore the warning, and "System" shows that Windows status is "Unknown" for a minute and then shows "Activated". This valid licensed corporate copy is in use on a number of systems, but this is the only workstation I know that is having problems. Any clues on how to rid the sytem of this false...

retrieve a deleted report
Can I retrieve a report that I accidentally deleted frm the database? On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:27:01 -0700, Chip <Chip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I retrieve a report that I accidentally deleted frm the database? Almost certainly not. Deletion is a one-way trapdoor. This is only one of several reasons (corruption being another) that you should keep current backups of all Access databases. Sorry not to have better news! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Outlook won't open #7
Upgraded to Outlook 2003. Have installed, uninstalled, and reisntalled. When I try to open Outlook, it says Outlook closed improperly last time, and do I want to open in safe mode. I do, and when I hit icon or any other way to open Outlook, it won't open. When I shut down computer, it is apparent that it is running in background. What am I doing wrong. I am on Windows XP Right-click the taskbar and click on Task Manager. Find Outlook.exe in the processes list. End process on it. You should then be able to open Outlook. (As to why it is doing that, that's another post. &l...

BOM Costing Report with Subassembly Costs
We're using GP 9.0. I have modified the BM Bill of Materials Report with two simple calculations so that we can have a costing report. I have added an extended price calculated field (just multiplying comp cost by std qty) and then the same field in a footer as a sum of this field. Our goal would be to have the ability to print off a first-level BOM with the Indented Bill of Materials report option and have an accurate current cost of assembly, including subassemblies. The issue I've run into is that this method adds the current cost of a subassembly (as a component) and then...

Need help getting timezone info in webservice #2
(I forgot to mention that I'm using C#) ------------------- When communicating with a server via webservices, I need to view and set the timezone information for a simple object (it contains one DateTime and one string). Is there a way to force the DateTime part into a string on the client size, so I can examine the contents (custom serializer/deserializer?)? After about two days straight, I'm getting more familiar with XML and webservices. However most of the examples that seem close to what I'm trying to do are written with respect to files not webservices, or they invo...

Average #7
Hi, I am working with marks, some of it is out of 100 and others are of 200. Colomn E has the marks and colomn C has the (Out of) mark. Colomn C Colomn E 100 70 100 80 200 120 ........ .... I want to calculate the average of marks in colomn E. It is easy if all the marks are out of 100 (average=Total / number of marks). i.e. if I have 10 marks out of one hundred then the sum is divided by 10.... What should I do if one or more marks are not of 100 as shown in the exaple ...

kbfiltr compiled for Windows 7 x64, fails to run keyboard & mouse
The Keyboard and Mouse are not functional after installing kbfiltr sample for Windows 7 x64 and restarting. The Keyboard and regular mouse are inactive and fail to respond. The system must be restarted using F8/LKG. The Test system is a Lenovo T400 laptop, running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. The kbfiltr sample built for the XP x86 platform works just fine on a Lenovo T60p laptop, running Windows XP (32 bit). Is there a known problem with that sample running in x64 mode? no known issues. are you sure your driver is loading properly and is properly signed? "Tony A.&quo...

Unwanted report page break
We have modified the sales order invoice "short form" extensively, using the modifier and vba. We are using multiple bands for each invoice line item, namely H2,H3,H4,H5,F5,F4,F3,F2 and F1. H3,H4,H5,F5,F4,F3,F2 are all conditional, so that the height needed to print each line item on the invoice is variable. The problem is that the invoice breaks on any one of the bands, so that it has a page break in the midst of a line item. Is there a way to prevent this? Can we force a page break at the start of a line item if it would otherwise break in the middle? Is there any way ...