payroll extensions #2

How do I install payroll extenstions. Is this a seperate module? I have done
several queries on the KB but not able to find if this is part of advanced
payroll or stand alone add on?

Thanks
0
nfp (120)

On GP 10.0, I see Payroll Extensions and Advanced Payroll under the
Additional Products >> HRPSuite folder on CD2.  Have you checked there, yet?

"nfp" wrote:

> How do I install payroll extenstions. Is this a seperate module? I have done
> several queries on the KB but not able to find if this is part of advanced
> payroll or stand alone add on?
>
> Thanks
0
GPDavid (20)
1/6/2009 1:45:01 PM
No I have not looked there. Do you know if there is additional cost to
license this Extensions module?

"GPDavid" wrote:

> On GP 10.0, I see Payroll Extensions and Advanced Payroll under the
> Additional Products >> HRPSuite folder on CD2.  Have you checked there, yet?
>
> "nfp" wrote:
>
> > How do I install payroll extenstions. Is this a seperate module? I have done
> > several queries on the KB but not able to find if this is part of advanced
> > payroll or stand alone add on?
> >
> > Thanks
0
nfp (120)

post cards #2
I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Heck, I am not even getting that. I used to get that and somehow, it has disappeared. I am trying to print 2 per page front & back. I have read some of the articles on this forum and tried to use the tips suggested, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get 2 up front & back on 1 page ... "candyb" wrote: > I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a glitch and will only show one...

tick formula #2
Hi, Thanks for replying, but when I copy the code into the cell, ther seems to be some sort of error. Should I not copy the entire code? Thanks Joss Frimon -- jossfrimon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jossfrimond's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27208 Do you use USA settings? I use the comma for a separator. Maybe you use a semicolon. Do you use an English version of excel? Maybe the function names are different. If that'...

problem with rich edit control #2
Hi, I am facing a pecular problem with RichEdit Control I have written a chat program. In that i have used richedit control to type the message and recieve. For embedding the images ,like emoticons, i have written code using OLE. But after deleting the image from richeditcontrol(sender one) and replace it with new image and after that when i sent it, still previous image only going. Can you plz help me ,how can i resolve this one. thanks in advance, ram ...

ALC<402c> #2
Whenever I start to balance my accounts, I get the message "ALC<402c>" in both the service charge and interest earned boxes. To continue I need to delete them. Any idea why and how to correct this? Do a advanced search on this at http://groups.google.com in newsgroup microsoft.public.money. It comes up from time to time. I don't think there are many solutions that have ever come up. You neglect to mention version, but I'm betting pre-M98. You might be thinking about an upgrade. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12d501c48c22$4e3a5...

email monitoring #2
We have offices in 13 different locations. My boss wants access to all outgoing email from one particular location. What is the best way to give him access to a particular group's outgoing email? We are running Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2000. On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:12:47 -0500, "Terri" <nospam.terri@davecarter.com> wrote: >We have offices in 13 different locations. My boss wants access to all >outgoing email from one particular location. What is the best way to give >him access to a particular group's outgoing email? We are running Exchang...

Do I need ADC? #2
to access Exch5.5 mailboxes in Windows 2003 AD (interim mode) + NT4 BDC environment? You don't need the ADC just for users to access the mailbox, but I recommend you look at configuring it so that it synchronizes the Exchange 5.5 mailbox attributes with the user accounts in Active Directory. Run the Wizards under ADC Tools first to make sure that you have one mailbox per one user account. When you get ready to install E2K3, you can install it in to the existing 5.5 organization and easily move the mailboxes over to E2K3. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com...

How to copy linked documents (2 files)?
I can't quite figure out how to solve this... so here goes... I'm making a report template in Word that has several links to an Exce spreadsheet. When finished, I would like to reuse this combinatio (make copies of both files) while maintaining the links (ie: copy o "word 1" should be linked to copy of "excel 1", not original "excel 1" However, if I simply copy the files, the Excel file is not linked t anything and the Word file maintains the links to the original Exce spreadsheet. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Thanks for you help. FYI - I tried r...

Printing a bitmap #2
Hi, I'm trying to print out a bitmap using the document/view architecture of MFC. The bitmap looks pretty good on my view class, but does not on the preview window. Can anyone help? The section of the OnDraw function of the view class looks like this void myViewClass:OnDraw(CDC* pDC) { .... CBitmap bitmap; CDC dcMemory; bitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP_GMBH); dcMemory.CreateCompatibleDC(pDC); dcMemory.SelectObject(&bitmap); CSize bitSize(117, 96); pDC->DPtoLP(&bitSize); pDC->StretchBlt(nHeaderTextMid - bitSize.cx/2, -720, bitSize.cx, -bitSize...

domain controllers do not appear to be running #2
Hi There are a number of errors when running CRM 3.0 and I have the following error when I run the environment diagnostics check : "Some of the domain controllers do not appear to be running. The following list of servers should be checked. PrivUserGroup {8654dfe6-2d69-4ead-8f86-d49f26814c64} ReportingGroup {8654dfe6-2d69-4ead-8f86-d49f26814c64} SQLAccessGroup {8654dfe6-2d69-4ead-8f86-d49f26814c64} UserGroup {8654dfe6-2d69-4ead-8f86-d49f26814c64} " Does anyone have any suggestions ? If I re-run the setup do I risk losing any data/configuration setting on my current installatio...

SQL problems with 2.0
This is a weird database problem that has occured since upgrading to 2.0 - We have been running 2.0 for a couple weeks now. Today I decided to look more into my backup problem and try some other things. So I open Administrator on my desktop, and try to "connect" to my database - It gives me an error "To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO)." If I put in the wrong password, it of course says "Login failed for user 'sa'". Now if I go into "configuration" and click the "...

Duplicate entries #2
Hi, For some reason, MS Money 2006 duplicates entries when it converts data from an earlier version of Money. It does not do at it first but only after it has imported the data and after I close it and open again. Any ideas on how to prevent Money from doing this or a very easy way to remove duplicate transactions (e.g., not manually). Thanks ahead of time. ...

address book transfer #2
any help appreciated.....I have two computers with outlook express, and want to transfer the address book from one onto the other computer....any idea what files I need to find and transfer, or how to do this ????thanks. jbm <mccabej@upstate.edu> wrote: > any help appreciated.....I have two computers with > outlook express, and want to transfer the address book > from one onto the other computer....any idea what files I > need to find and transfer, or how to do this ????thanks. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup and read http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Brian ...

Could not log on to CRM after upgrade from 1.2 02-01-06
I've upgradet successfuly the CRM server but after that I couldn't log on to the server with the old accounts,even with the domain administrator's account with wich the crm is installed.When i open the deployment manager\user maneger\my ou Iget the folowing error:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" so I can't see or modify the old accounts.When I try to create a new account the setup indicates an error and tells that this account already exists.PLEASE HELP me log on to the CRM server or open the users from the Deployment Manager!!!Thanks in a...

Adding e-mail accounts #2
How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email list? That is a web site, not an email address. Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and someone can probably point you in the right direction. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jnight007 asked: | How do I add http://mortgagemailpro.com to my Outllook 2003 email | list? The email account is info@investmagic.com it is in the web account of ...

Local Delivery #2
I have one user that is unable to send mail to one mailbox. Neither mailbox is restricted by size limits.message is: SMTP: Message Deliverd Locally to username@domain.com SMTP: Message Scheduled to Retry Local Delivery This is looping continuously and eventually sendinga NDR after a couple of days. This is all local delivery between mailboxes on the same Exchange SErver. (2003 SP1 running on Windows Server 2003 SP1) Again, the user can send to any other mailbox, the address for the user that displays the error has been confirmed to be correct. Help..... Post the NDR here please. /da...

exporting pst files #2
Is there any difference between exporting pst files and simply copying them to another drive while Outlook is closed? I had assumed that there had to be SOME reason for the export function which takes an age while the copy function takes a few seconds? Is the exported pst file more compressed than the copied one or does the exported one export the contents of the file attachments like the normal pst file does? For some reason, both in safe mode and normal, the export function wont work on my archive folder; it starts, exhibits an hourglass or goes on to export but always crashes the ...

prevent discount below a specific profit percetage #2
i understand that the lower band helps prevents the sale of an item under a certain price by giving an indication to the cashier but what i would like to know is how can i input a lower bound for all my items using a % of the sale price? i have over 3000 item and would like to do it in a way where anything sold can only be sold at 10% discount at most or you get an indication. thanks hi, you can go to SO Administrator program, then click on File >Connect> Enter the Servername, user id and password and also select the database and then connect. Click on Query > click New and...

Deleted domain user in a CRM 1.2 environment
I have a customer that has deleted a domain user in a CRM 1.2 environment. As far as I can see form the info in Goole groups, this is probably the worst thing you can do. Has anyone come across a simple way to recover this yet other that restoring or new install? ...

Outlook 2002 hangs on startup #2
This just started happening on Monday morning after installing the latest office updates. Outlook opens but hangs on the splash screen. Computer is a Dell GX-260 P4 1.7 GHz, 256 MB Ram and 60 GB HDD. The only way to get Outlook to behave is to end it with the Task Manager and re-open in Safe Mode. I went into the Disabled items and nothing is listed there. No evident errors in the event log. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Don You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't us...

Printing Help #2
Is there any way for me to be able to print specific colums from multiple worksheets all at once? Is there any way to select colums from a spreadsheet that would normally be on different pages, and have them print on the same page, without having to copy & paste them into a new worksheet? First create a new worksheet Then for each range: copy|Paste special|Values to a nice (contiguous) spot on that new worksheet. then print from there. Then make sure you do File|page setup to make it fit your piece of paper. In fact, if you edit|copy, then go to the new worksheet, you can Shif...

Print Preview Wrong #2
Just discovered this right before you posted to this thread. Thanks fo the quick response -- dwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dwei's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1607 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27531 ...

Recovering data #2
I have been working on a certain document for quite some time now, and the other day I accidentally saved over it. Is there ANY way to find that document? I really need help. On 10/27/09 6:48 PM, in article 59b7f755.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Btherainbow@officeformac.com" <Btherainbow@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have been working on a certain document for quite some time now, and the > other day I accidentally saved over it. Is there ANY way to find that > document? I really need help. If you have Time Machine this is an excellent way to recover a previous versio...

Exchange 2003
Hi, I have an Exchange 2003 server with two e-mail domains, outbounds mails from these domains needs to be forwarded via different connectors. I am trying to set up the connectors so that outbound emails for domain A route via Smarthost A and outbound emails for domain B route via Smarthost B. I cannot see anywhere in the SMTP connector setup that let me restrict which domain name is route. Can any help? "Chris Hart" <ChrisHart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27939A70-35E9-486D-BABA-BAC339D53EE4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I hav...

ANN: HTTPMP
We have noticed most of our product users have problems with product configuration. In order to assist out potential customers properly configure and use our product we have updated HTTPMP documentation http://www.sos-crew.com/httpmp/readme.shtml?microsoft.public.outlook. Also optional evaluation registration is avaiable http://www.sos-crew.com/register.shtml. Registration information is not distributed in any way and used only to contact our customers by our support team. All customers provided valid registration information receive discount coupon code by e-mail. HTTPMP is MAPI transpor...

Outlook Express
Using Outlook Express and I want to save my address book and mail folders to CD. Does anyone know the name and extension of these two files. Thanks Michael ...