Payables transaction file and integration manager

2007 Sep 16

I want to use integration manager to import data from another application to
enter payables invoice transaction data.
Information will be required for:

PM10100  PM  Distribution Work File
PM10500  PM Tax Work File
PM10000  PM Transaction Work File

Please let me know if this is correct.

Thanks,

Jacqueline Chay

0
jchay (11)

CRM Deployment Manager SNAPIN
We are getting the following error when we try and use the Deployment Manager "The Selected snap-in did not initialize properly" We have checked all the services and they appear to be running correctly, we had tis problem in the past and were able to resolve it by re-installing CRM, but the problem has re-occured and we would like to find the cause of the error and not re-install the software each time. The event viewer has the following info for this error "The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( DMSNAPIN ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the ...

HELP!!!! priv1.edb file corrupt
my exchange 2003 server will not allow me to mount the store, i get "internal error, restart imformation store service and retry" I put exchange onto a different server and populated the new machine with the users mailboxes, i attempted to copy the priv1.edb file into the new server, but users don't have access to the messages within that database, users can send and receive messages but all folders, messages, contacts etc from the old server are not accessable and the mailbox store shows 2 accounts for each user, one account with the new mailbox info and one with the o...

Printing jpg file???
Hi all, with a non-Doc/View mfc project I have to print a jpg file. It is going to be so simple. When I cl�ck a button, the application will open a pre-defined jpg file and it will send it to default printer? I need help and sample code about this issue??? Help please... Thanks in advance Brav "BravoX" <puero@kornelya.com> wrote in message news:%23FxzyzlPFHA.1268@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > with a non-Doc/View mfc project I have to print a jpg file. > It is going to be so simple. When I cl�ck a button, the application will > open a pre-defined jpg...

How can I unmask a credit card # for transaction that didn't settl
I need to void a transaction that can't settle; per vital, transaction needs to be voided and credit card re-entered; customer isn't available to get credit card number, but I can see the transaction and masked credit card number; how can I temporarily unmask that credit card number on that transaction so I can re-enter the transaction again after voiding the original? Thanks for any help or insights on this. You can't unmask the card number. Masking used to be an option, but the option was removed and masking was made mandatory between v 1.2 and 1.3 (I think it was in ...

Differance in amount in Apply Payables documet
Hi all, There was a problem with one of our client. In Apply payables document there were difference between the Original amount and unapplied amount against a particular vendor for a document number. In usual cases the original and unapplied amount will be equal and after the document had been applied the unapplied amount will be reduced. But in this case there is a difference in amount against the vendor when Apply payable document screen is opened. In this case we need to update the correct amount in the back end or is their any other way around to solve this issue? Thanks! Ty...

Payables Management
We had a situation where every transaction in a payables batch posted twice. When doing this, it also created two GL batches -- although posting at the PM level was only done once. There was no power glitch or other outside interference that we detected. Does anyone know what might have caused this? What version & build of GP are you running? What backend (MS SQL or Pervasive)? >-----Original Message----- >We had a situation where every transaction in a payables >batch posted twice. When doing this, it also created two >GL batches -- although posting at the PM leve...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

Massive files in .pb a problem !!!
Hi I am developing a website for a client and he has supplied several .pb files i.e Newsletters. The problem is the files are massive 10MB!!. I just wondered how to go about reducing so that when I put them on his website for downloading it does not take forever to download. I have thought about pdf still 2.3MB. I have thought about WORD still way too big. And last I thought about putting into image ie through photoshop then putting into .swf. Has anybody got a better way at all. Thanks -- http://www.philbrighton.co.uk Phil Brighton wrote: > I am developing a website for a client ...

OutputDebugString to a file???
Hello all Is it possible to redirect all the output of OutputDebugString to a flat file? I am thinking of creating a listener that captures the output (from OutputDebugString fn.) from my app and writes them to a flat file. But I am not sure how to go about creating a listener. Googled results in some .NET listeners, however my requirement is for VC++ app. any pointers would be much appreciated -Jam "Jam" <jamni18@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154074768.449365.205840@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > Is it possible to redirect all the output of OutputDebugStrin...

is it possible to export my outlook email files to some standard format ?
I am trying to save all my email messages because I want to try to install linux. One might think there was some way to export your email file to some standard format, but alas It seems I can only export to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange from Outlook Express 6. Where is the mail file located ? maybe I can decipher most of it with a perl script or something if there is no other means. Perhaps a linux program like one in open office can read it ? __/ [ surfunbear@yahoo.com ] on Sunday 27 August 2006 17:16 \__ > I am trying to save all my email messages because I want to try t...

orphaned transactions
Hi I have located some orphaned transaction in "sys.syslockinfo WHERE req_spid= -2", but I cant see them using sp_who or sp_who2. I can still kill these using UOW. Any idea why these are not listed in sp_who with spid=-2? thanks in advance -- Regards priw I Goggled for below and got several good hits, for instance http://realworlddba.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/negative-process-id-spid-2-in-sql-server/ spid "-2" transaction -- Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi ...

Cannot open or save a tif file
Since 2 days i cannot open of save a tif file attached to a email. Can some one help? I am using outlook 2003 and windows xp Thanks Hans Do you have any more informaton or an error message? Can you save other types of files? Can you save a tif file from a different email? "hans" <hans_jeucken@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:258E9706-81FD-4FCB-8A50-2E8F68D26EFA@microsoft.com... > Since 2 days i cannot open of save a tif file attached to a email. > Can some one help? > I am using outlook 2003 and windows xp > > Thanks Hans The error message says that i d...

import file so that it is a actual csv file, no excel cell version
How can I import a spreadsheet file from finance.yahoo.com for the history prices of a stock and import it into my charting software. My charting software reads ASCII "DOHLCV" or D,O,H,L,C,V or "Date", "O", "H", "L", "C", "V" . I have tried for a week trying to manipulate the data to be read by my charting software but it will not take it. When downloading data it automatically opens excel 97 spreadsheet and inserts the data. I save it as a CSV file but my charting program will not read it and when I open the fil...

Update Existing Rec with Integration Manager?
Can I use Integration Manager to update an existing record in GP? More specifically can I use Integration Manager to update an existing SOP? (I have been told that I can not by the same GP Certified person that told me I could not automate Integration Manager and I could not run it from the command line... So now that I have automated Integration Manager and I run it from the Command line to do so I figure this is possible also). Thanks, Allen sorry, no transactions are not updateable. HS "Allen" <atuggle@pulaskifurniture.com> wrote in message news:eAvTjk61EHA.2292...

Limitation on inf and cat file name length?
Hi Driver Experts: I have a simple question: Must the inf and cat file names be in 8.3 format? Can they be longer than 8 chars? Any difference on 64-bit OS? Thanks in advance. Polaris there are no file name length restrictions in general. 64 bit XP (which is really server 2003 64 bit under the covers) has some restrictions on cat file name length, I think around 28 chars d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uo#FMe5fKHA.6096@...

Old Wk3 Files
For Excel 2010, is there any way to get it to read old Lotus files? On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:28:40 -0800 (PST), Frank <FRBChemE@aol.com> wrote: >For Excel 2010, is there any way to get it to read old Lotus files? Run the old lotus app in a DOSBox DVM, and export the file in ASCII delimited format. If it already in ASCII form, you can import it directly. I am pretty sure there are some free apps in Linux that will open them as well. You would burn a Linux Live distro disk (Ubuntu Live DVD), boot that, and then run the compatible app within that session, open the old file, an...

Retrieving exe file from email
Is there a way to get to the "exe" attachment blocked automatically by the Outlook? I have send an "exe" file from my friend's computer to my email, and forgot to rename the extension before mailing it. Now, the Outlook on my computer has blocked the access to this file, and I have no possibility to retrive it and save. I cannot even resent it somewhere else with the attachment, nothing. The attachmement is simply not accessible. Outlook has swallwed it, and does not allow any accesss to it. This seems to me like a very stupid solution to the security -- Microsof...

Payables transaction report
Is there a report/query/smarlist I can run which will give me the activity on a daily basis in the PM module? I want to run an Historical Aged TB as of a certain date, run this activity report for a time period, add the totals from the HATB to the activity report, and compare the totals to a new HATB which would include the date the activity report was run thru. So, HATB totals at 6/15/05 = 100,000, activity report totals for period 6/15/05 to 6/22/05 = 50,000. I would expect my totals on the HATB on 6/22/05 to be 150,000. There is a favorite called Today's Purchases you can use...

EDB file to PST file?
Is there a utility (FREE) that I can convert an edb file to PST? I have some EDB files I want to take out some mail out of but not restore the whol thing. I test some COSTLY utilies but on need this for one time only. Thanks Mike What version of Exchange? Perhaps you could build a recovery server and do a disaster recovery scenario? -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm "Mike" <massey@rmci.net> wrote in message news:psst001mj15vod5fphqpfjc7hk39975d5l@4ax.com... > Is there a utilit...

Cannot open Publisher 97 file in Pub 97 error
Hi, I am trying to open a Publisher 97 file in Publisher 97. This file was created by someone else on a different computer. I get an error message saying that Publisher cannot open files from a different version. However, when I click on Properties for this file in File Manager, it says to open the file with Publisher 97. Any help is greatly appreciated! I tried updating the service packs for Office 97, although I should probably mention that I am using Office XP for most of my other Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel etc.) ~Carol Hi Carlo B (anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Payment amount in linked transaction
It seems that the dollar amount in linked transactions does _not_ default to the downloaded amount. So, when I accept these transactions, I have to manually update the amount to the banks downloaded amount. Is there a way to tell money to automatically default the amount to the downloaded amount? Please advise. Thanks, Dave ...

Excel 2002 Save as Web (File Attached)
Excel 2002 Save as Web (File Attached) Enclosed you will find the modified smaller original macro exce document and the necessary data file to create the problem during sav as web. To make sure that I do not cause any harm/damage to any one system please follow/read below steps: 1. Unzip the two files and place them in the same folder. 2. Set your application (Excel 2002) Macro security to high. 3. Open the Input.xls and check the macro. The macro contains th following functions: a. Macro: start of data handling. b. Main: opens the data file, creates sheets, page formatting etc. c. Create...

Inventory Transactions In Table IV10001
Transfer documents are hung up in Table IV10001. These transactions are causing allocations on the Item Quantity Records. Reconcile did not address the issue. I am thinking about deleting these transactions via SQL. Any ideas on this matter would be appreciated. Any ideas on what causes transactions to hang up in this table would be appreciated also. Thanks! "Jerry" wrote: > Transfer documents are hung up in Table IV10001. These > transactions are causing allocations on the Item Quantity > Records. Reconcile did not address the issue. I am > thinking...

managing investments
Hello, I am wondering if someone here can help me, I am looking for some portfolio management software that will make my life easier by being able to: - handle property, stocks and derivatives in the one product rather than three separate products - manage several portfolios that are different (eg: my personal investments as well as my investment club in another portfolio) without them interferring with eachother - prepare accurate capital gains reports including capital gains components from distributions as well(!) not just sales - calculate capital gains accurately by taking into accou...