Payables Integration Help

I am having a small issue with my payables integration. In some cases - 2
documents have the same doc #, but different vendor id's.

What is happening in my distributions, is it is picking up the debit/credit
amts for both transactions; where as the purchases amount is correct.

On my payables header I have it set to Order by Vendor ID, Document Number

On my payables detail i have it set to order by vendor id, document number

On my payables header i have it set to group by doc type, vendor, doc date,
doc #, amount

On my payablesd etail i have it set to group by vendor, doc #, acct number,
debit amount, credit amount.

I am sure it is something simple i have mixed up....please advise.

Thanks!

0
AndreaSmiley (210)

I think the issue is not the grouping or sorting, but the linking.  You need
to link the header to the detail on both the vendor ID and doc #.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Andrea Smiley" <AndreaSmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am having a small issue with my payables integration. In some cases - 2
> documents have the same doc #, but different vendor id's.
>
> What is happening in my distributions, is it is picking up the
> debit/credit
> amts for both transactions; where as the purchases amount is correct.
>
> On my payables header I have it set to Order by Vendor ID, Document Number
>
> On my payables detail i have it set to order by vendor id, document number
>
> On my payables header i have it set to group by doc type, vendor, doc
> date,
> doc #, amount
>
> On my payablesd etail i have it set to group by vendor, doc #, acct
> number,
> debit amount, credit amount.
>
> I am sure it is something simple i have mixed up....please advise.
>
> Thanks!

0
victoria (3340)

Help with Reports Please
I would like to know how I can send to print multiple reports at once? I have a form that lists an office within that off there are pts that go to that office for different reasons. I want to be able to only send via fax once to this office but to include the different reports associated with this office ID. I can do this with each individual report but then offices would be getting multiple faxes. If so would this need advance coding? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. ...

How can I make cross from data,Please help me.
Hi How can I change ( or set ) data that are in a column in rows to columns in one row.( such as cross ) Best Regards, Saeid. If you have to join a few rows, then you may do: Insert - Function - CONCATENATE. ATTENTION: If you want to join the texts but to have something between you must insert in the every text the relevant symbol (i.e.=CONCATENATE("B6/";"C6/";"D6/") "Saeid" wrote: > Hi > How can I change ( or set ) data that are in a column in rows to columns in > one row.( such as cross ) > > Best Regards, > Saeid. > ...

Payables Management
We had a situation where every transaction in a payables batch posted twice. When doing this, it also created two GL batches -- although posting at the PM level was only done once. There was no power glitch or other outside interference that we detected. Does anyone know what might have caused this? What version & build of GP are you running? What backend (MS SQL or Pervasive)? >-----Original Message----- >We had a situation where every transaction in a payables >batch posted twice. When doing this, it also created two >GL batches -- although posting at the PM leve...

email address history in Outllook 2003, help to correct
When I compose an email message and start typing the address, a list of addresses pop up. this is helpful but some of them are wrong. When I try and change them by clicking on them, they still go back to the spelling errors I mistakingly put in when I first composed the email. For example, james@mymail.com comes up iames@mymail.com. How can I correct the first mistake of typing it wrong? Thanks, Don in GA Nevermind. I found an answer on a previous post. Thanks anyway. (That was to delete the autocomplete address) On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:23:47 -0500, Don Smith <dhsmith@bellsouth.net&g...

Differance in amount in Apply Payables documet
Hi all, There was a problem with one of our client. In Apply payables document there were difference between the Original amount and unapplied amount against a particular vendor for a document number. In usual cases the original and unapplied amount will be equal and after the document had been applied the unapplied amount will be reduced. But in this case there is a difference in amount against the vendor when Apply payable document screen is opened. In this case we need to update the correct amount in the back end or is their any other way around to solve this issue? Thanks! Ty...

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

VLOOKUP EVOLVED.....HELP
(Spreadsheet A) I have a cell that has a sentance in it, one of the words in that sentence is in a seprate worksheet (spreadsheet B). Next to the sentence in another row i have 'X' (spreadsheet A) I need to have 'X' be returned in spreedsheet B accordingly ...

need help with XML parser
I can parse a simple XML file (the hard way) but do not know how to parse the XML file (DTD and sample XML below) using System.XML. YOur help is greatly appreciated. Bill <!-- DTN REFINED FUELS XML FUEL PRICE FORMAT 2--> <!ELEMENT PRICES (TransmissionHeader, FuelPriceData+)> <!ELEMENT AdjustedPrice (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT BrandedCode (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT City (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT Change (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT EffectiveDate (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT EffectiveTime (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT FuelPriceData (SupplierName, Terminal, Product)> <!ELEMENT I...

Payables transaction report
Is there a report/query/smarlist I can run which will give me the activity on a daily basis in the PM module? I want to run an Historical Aged TB as of a certain date, run this activity report for a time period, add the totals from the HATB to the activity report, and compare the totals to a new HATB which would include the date the activity report was run thru. So, HATB totals at 6/15/05 = 100,000, activity report totals for period 6/15/05 to 6/22/05 = 50,000. I would expect my totals on the HATB on 6/22/05 to be 150,000. There is a favorite called Today's Purchases you can use...

Update Existing Rec with Integration Manager?
Can I use Integration Manager to update an existing record in GP? More specifically can I use Integration Manager to update an existing SOP? (I have been told that I can not by the same GP Certified person that told me I could not automate Integration Manager and I could not run it from the command line... So now that I have automated Integration Manager and I run it from the Command line to do so I figure this is possible also). Thanks, Allen sorry, no transactions are not updateable. HS "Allen" <atuggle@pulaskifurniture.com> wrote in message news:eAvTjk61EHA.2292...

VBA Code Help
I am trying to export a query out to an Excel spreadsheet with multiple tabs. I found some code written by MVP Ken Snell and I was able to modify it to work just about perfectly in my database, with one exception -- whenever I run the code, I am getting "Enter Parameter Value" boxes. If I type in the parameter, it works exactly as it should. But I don't want to user to have to type that in (there will end up being about 20+ tabs in the spreadsheet, so I don't want the user to type in that many school names). I know the reasoning behind the "Enter Para...

Excel Integration with SSRS...Is this possible?
REPORT A runs. MyFile is an Excel file that contains two tabs(Data and Names) The records in REPORT A correspond to the DATA tab in MyFile. Is there a way to export REPORT A and have it replace the information in the DATA tab and not overwrite the entire file? If so, a code example would be ideal but if you have a link that would be great also. Thanks in advance OS I am not sure that understood your request correctly, you render the SSRS report directly to EXCEL file http://dimantdatabasesolutions.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-render-report-to-pdfexcel-format.html ...

Help please #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C6D1D3.B9AB1720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm having this error message. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Control=20 Event ID: 8231 Date: 9/6/2006 Time: 4:39:10 PM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=3DSystem = Policies,CN=3DDOMAIN,CN=3DMicrosoft = Exchange,CN=3DServices,CN=3DConfiguration,DC=3DDOMAIN,DC=3Dcom':'MAD.EXE'= ,...

Notebook help
I read that you can make a notebook on this program but all i can do is make the pages how can i open my real note book i need help On 04/03/08 0:42, in article ee8f930.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Iloveapple@officeformac.com" <Iloveapple@officeformac.com> wrote: > I read that you can make a notebook on this program but all i can do is make > the pages how can i open my real note book i need help To say that your message is very cryptic would be an understatement; try being clearer with your questions and include the version of Office/Mac OS X and any other details tha...

Payables Integration Into Payables
Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into payables. I am looking for both setup information and how to go about using it. any Docs / website / whatever would be appreciated. TIA Please clarify! o.O -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Brian" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ObxOLcO$KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into > payables. I...

I can not send files attachments can you help
I can not send any file attachments of photo's through office 2003. I can recieve them. I think my McAfee security is stopping them and I don't know a way round it. can any one help. regards Denise On Fri, 20 May 2005 12:02:03 -1000, den <den@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can not send any file attachments of photo's through office 2003. I can > recieve them. I think my McAfee security is stopping them and I don't > know a > way round it. can any one help. regards Denise McAfee could probably help. :-) As a test if you disable McAfee does the ...

Help: Pasted red numbers turn black
When I copy an Excel chart and paste it into a Word doc, the red (negative) numbers print black. How can I get them to stay red and print red as they originally were in the Excel chart? Thanks in advance. Al, You might try copying your chart into your Word document as a picture. To do so, click once your chart. Press the Shift key and, while holding the Shift key down, go to the standard toolbar and hit Edit -> Copy Picture. Choose these options: Appearance = As shown on screen and Size = As shown on screen. The Format should default as a picture. Hit the OK key. Then, go to...

OWA over the web? Newbie needs help
I also posted this under .Setup (not sure which group handles this stuff...please forgive me if this is the wrong group.) -------------------------------------------- I have a small lab network for testing. We've set up an Exchange 2003 server on a Windows Server 2003 machine. We can send and receive inside the LAN just fine now (thanks to help from other newsgroup contributors...this is our first shot at a mail server in our lan.) Now the biggie: I need to setup remote access through a browser (preferably through SSL for security reasons.) I have found "stuff" on RPC over HTTP...

Help!! OWA issue
Most of my remote users are getting a very small text box screen when they need to write a message. They can not expand it to make it bigger. The message box size is 2X4. I checked all options and there is no option to expand this box. What is perplexing is that the computers in the office are not having this problem, only most of the remote ones. Also, the icons are smaller and it looks a little different. Sort of looks like OMA on the remote computers, however OMA is not enabled. Could it be that it is set to high compression on my end? Also, I already verified the same b...

Welcome to my webside that provides help in English Study for Chinese..
The address is http://englearn.zhan.cn.yahoo.com And I need your advice. Well, maybe your help. You see. aha! On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:09:20 -0800 (PST), nonamehuang@yahoo.com.cn did courageously avow: >The address is http://englearn.zhan.cn.yahoo.com >And I need your advice. Well, maybe your help. You see. aha! You need to work on your own English skills, i.e. 'webside'. aha! -- Ken Wilson Looking for viable employment in Victoria, BC ...

Recordset.Clone Help Needed
I have an Unbound Main Form with 8 unbound fields. I enter broad search data and the records are displayed in my Subform. From here, I further filter the subform (contains, does ot contain, equals, etc.)to get a smaller recordset. Once narrowed (final recordset), I would like to have a Command Button on the Main form when pushed that will change the recordsource of the subform to the TOP 50 records from the FINAL previous recordset. Any ideas on how to accomplish? I'm not sure that it's directly possible. A RecordsetClone is an Access DAO object. The TOP predicate i...

Dexterity script to integrate with Building Assemblies (BOM)
I am a Dexterity Developer trying to make an add-on that integrates with the Assembly (BOM) functionality. I can't make heads or tails out of the SDK on how to use the "object oriented" style. The project I am trying is to have an assembly transaction that is saved automatically when an SOP Order is created with that assembly (BOM) on it. Does anybody have some sample code or some ideas? Thanks, Japheth Landis Computer -- Japteth: To confirm: is this the Inventory BOM rather than manufacturing? Dwight "Japheth Nolt" <japheth.remove@landiscomputer.com> w...

help with update to Office 2007
Updating computers running Windows XP from Office 2003 to Office 2007. Office 2003 is removed with the install. When the user logs on and tries to open an Office document Office 2003 reinstalls. When Admin logs on Office 2003 is not in the Add Remove Programs. When the user logs on Office 2003 is in the Add Remove Programs, but cannot be removed because they do not have admin privileges. How can I prevent Office 2003 from reinstalling!! ? We do use Roaming Profiles over here. ...

Payables Entries Missing
A user created an invoice in PM and paid it. When we look at the G/L, we can't find any entries in the cash account, the payables account, or the expense account. When we look at the checkbook and the vendor, the entries are there. I have: Looked for stuck batches in Batch Recovery - none. Looked for any batches in Financial and Purchasing - none. Ran a Financial and Purchasing reconcile. Ran checklinks - no errors. Checked posting status - it could have been set at 'to' only, I changed to 'to' and 'through'. Ran a test invoice - it worked - amounts are in ...

Help on averaging a list
Hi experts, This is for calculation of bowling averages. There is a variable length list of numbers in a row (score history of a bowler, new scores appended to the end). What are the functions to find: 1. the average of the last 21 numbers 2. Filter the scores that were above 150, then calculate the average of the last 21 of the filtered list Million thanks!! lento@netfront.net --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net Complaints to news@netfront.net If your scores are in column A then: =AVERAGE(OFFSET(A1,MATCH(2,1/(A1:A65535<>0))-1,,-21)) This is an array formula and m...