Paid Transaction Removal #4

Can I do a paid transaction removal and then come back and do an aging and
print statements?
0
RCR (234)

Not if any of the transactions removed should appear on the
statements.

The paid transaction removal routine moves things into the history
file.  The statements only pull from the open file.
0
leslievail1 (120)
12/24/2007 10:04:34 AM
thanks was on vacation, the reason why I am asking is basically the option
was not done for 2 months so the customer statements are a lot of pages, so
is it ok to remove transaction for the last 2 months and then print
statements, the aging was already done forthis month

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> Not if any of the transactions removed should appear on the
> statements.
>
> The paid transaction removal routine moves things into the history
> file.  The statements only pull from the open file.

0
RCR (234)
1/7/2008 2:09:01 PM
This is a decision that your company would have to make since statements are
customer facing documents. How much data would you want shown on your
statements? Some would prefer running PTR quarterly so 3-months of paid
invoices are left in the open table.

"rcr" <rcr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> thanks was on vacation, the reason why I am asking is basically the option
> was not done for 2 months so the customer statements are a lot of pages,
> so
> is it ok to remove transaction for the last 2 months and then print
> statements, the aging was already done forthis month
>
> "Leslie Vail" wrote:
>
>> Not if any of the transactions removed should appear on the
>> statements.
>>
>> The paid transaction removal routine moves things into the history
>> file.  The statements only pull from the open file.

0
ddelprado (12)

remove a section break?
How do I remove a section break from a table? And how do I keep section breaks from breaking in without asking? I think you're misinterpreting something. In Word, a section break *cannot* be inside a table. If you have the cursor inside a table cell when you click Insert > Break and choose a section break, it will split the table into two tables and put the break between them. Unless this is what you see, I suspect that you don't really have a section break. Press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click the � button to display nonprinting characters, and see what words appear in the d...

Account Transaction Import from Bank?
My financial institution only offers QIF exports to import into Money. However, the transactions are VERY vague. D1/16'04 T-5.15 PPOS Transaction ^ D1/15'04 T-55.45 N5091 The full statement online shows where the PPOS Transaction took place...like say Walmart. However in the QIF it only shows as "PPOS Transaction, so for me to manage my checkbook with Money is like double the work. Why would a bank not include a bit more of a description of where the transaction took place in the QIF export? Am I missing something? Is there an easier way, without finding a new bank? thanks...

Changing security role resulted in removal of CRM Bar in contactsc
I created a new security role and applied it to a BU. Now the members of the BU no longer have the "Track in CRM" tool bar when they go to File --> New --> contact on the Contact screen in Outlook, if someone know what permissions to change in Role to give this back that would be appreciated. Jason The privileges needed for this are 'Create' and 'Read' on the Contact object. Also, note that if user option is set to not synchronize contacts between CRM and Outlook then this will also cause the 'Track in CRM' button to not be presented (CRM men...

This Transaction Can Not Be Entered
I had a bunch of investment accounts as well as my checking and credit card accounts in Money. I wasn't satisfied with the information I could get from the reports so I made a copy of the Money file, opened it, closed all of the investment accounts and wanted to use it just for Checks and Credit Cards. Everytime I try to enter a transaction, whether manual or from the "Bills" feature I get the message that the transaction can not be entered. Is this because I made a copy? Thanks for the help -- Jerry In microsoft.public.money, Jerry <jyeagley3@comcast.net(donotspam)>...

hidden transactions #2
I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I tried to find out why, I got some greyed out transaction when I went from bill schedule through right click to payee. This transaction cannot be changed or deleted, but in total all such transactions made up the difference in balance. Any suggestions? Oscar -- Elvart In microsoft.public.money, elvigor wrote: >I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off >on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I ...

Transaction origin
When I go to the Inquiry/Sales/Transaction by customer I found a field which is called origin. Well ... I can=B4t understand what is the meaning of Open in tha field? I guess that History origin is linked with the transaction posted and Work is linked with the transaction in a batch. Is that true? Best regards, Ingrid Work - Transactions currently in a batch awaiting posting. Open - Transactions posted and perhaps already fully applied. You need to run the Paid Transaction Removal process to move them into history if fully applied. All these transactions reside in the RM20101 table His...

Undeletable transaction
Hi there, I've got a transaction that appears in the cash forecast as well as in the income/expense report..... but not in my account statement. I'd like to delete or modify the transaction; the only way I can access this "phantom" transaction is by double clicking on it from the income histogram, but the amount, date and account are grayed out, which keeps me from doing anything. How can I get to this transaction to delete it. I've tried searching the account, but I can't find a thing, which makes sense because in the account statement, the balance does...

transaction discount problem in receipt
Hi, I have problem with discount on buy2get1 free and discount all items. For example: my item price=107$ and the quantity we need is 10 my promotion is buy2get1 free so the 2 transaction lines will be generated as line1: (107$*7)=749$ line2: (0$*3)=0$ so we save 321$ after that we discount more as 3% for all items, the system show as line1:(103.79$*7)=726.53$ line2:(0.0033$*3)=.01$ this time we save 22.47$ so in total we should save (321+22.47)=343.47$ However when we print Receipt, the discount shows only 22.47 because the value in POS Template variable called 'Transaction.Disco...

removing ' before zero
Hi there - I copy/paste a few columns from a SQL query in Enterprise Manager. The one of the columns has ID's 6-10 digits long, most simple like 485232189. However, some begin with a zero. So, when I copy/paste this column into excel, it appears like: '048538569 when I just want it to be 048538569 I'm trying to do an index(match()) and I'm getting the #N/A,obviously because the ' is messing things up here. The clean() removes the ' but when I copy/paste value to do the indexing, the ' reappears. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks - Brian You could try...

Inventory Transaction Inquiry Window-Modifier
I would like to modify the Inventory Transaction Inquiry window to show the manufacturing order number (instead of just adjustment) so we don't have to drill back on inventory transaction to see the origin. How do I find the Transaction detail part of the window in modifier? I have found the header part of the window but scrollling window must be a different form to modifiy. thanks! -- Doug ...

Get paid to read emails
Wouldn't you like to make some extra cash for doing what you already do? Earn money just by reading emails. Earning money couldn't be easier. Membership is free! Just just and paste the below link into your browser: http://www.paidemail.com/index.html?=ScorpionChicksStore@yahoo.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050803024229T7f3GiW1 ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

eConnect issue: "transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions"
While working with the eConnect samples I receive this error :"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004D024): The transaction manager has disabled its support for remote/network transactions." The application in question is in C#, eConnect and GP are both ver 8.0. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks, Keith ...

macro #4
How can I associate a macro to a toolbar button. Thanks View>toolbars>customize, then right click the button and select assign macro -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Greg Sing" <gore@nospam.co.nz> wrote in message news:OEkLxZP1FHA.2072@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > How can I associate a macro to a toolbar button. > > Thanks > > ...

Remove auto navigation buttons.
I hate to take anyone's time with this. I have read how to do it someplace, and I've even done it before, but now I can't find the directions and I can't remember and I've looked for a long time. I think I must be looking right through them because I've gotten myself so frustrated. I have put my own record navigation buttons in my forms and want to get rid of the ones Access puts in automatically. Can someone just point me the right way? "Mary Hartman" <MaryHartman@TVLand.wish> wrote in message news:2jea3356lhjc2sn21k5u75l09f3noccsuf@4ax.com... &g...

cash paid out
OK so I'm not the best bookkeeper in the world! I'm trying to go back into my records to find out my total Tender Paid Out is for the year. I sometimes use $ from the till to pay for incidentals (like pizza and beer!) but none of these payouts are showing up in my Quickbooks undeposited cash accounts (where TPO is mapped to in the GL table). The payouts used to show up until I upgraded from RMS 1.2 to 1.3 - I'm now at 2.0. On another note, I don't have any reference to my retained earnings account in the GL table, yet RMS puts a 0.0 entry to be posted to RE anyway. ...

ActiveSync #4
Greetings, Quite frequently Outlook (2002 SP3) displays a connect request from an outside program (ActiveSync 3.8) and provides connect time options of between one and ten minutes. As I regularly sync up to four devices (PDAs and Smartphones), this becomes a frequent and unnecessary distraction. Is there any way to have Outlook accept a permanent link with ActiveSync? Thank you Larry S microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync would be a better place to ask your question. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

OTC of System Jobs in CRM 4.0
Hi... I need to find the object type code of 'System Jobs' in MS CRM 4.0. Any pointers will be deeply appreciated. Thanks Rahul Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF TreeView Control With Filtering of Nodes Based on Their Levels http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fc841e66-3aac-4bd9-baba-bf26b9783a9b/wpf-treeview-control-with.aspx Hi, You can use the Metadata browser to find the OTC of any entity. More info here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc151074(v=MSDN.10).aspx Good luck, Bertil "Rahul Dev" wrote: > Hi....

Interfund A/P Transaction
I have set up Interfund Management. It creates the Due To/Due From entries when I post a journal entry; however, it's not creating these additional entries when I post an accounts payable transaction. Am I missing something? ...

how to remove permission for some users explicitely on only on pro
Hi I wants to remove edit/delete modify permission on master project this way 1. project managers who has project professional installed should not be able to open master project 2. Project manager and all other users can have read only permission via project web access to Master project that i have. how can i achive above goal. That's a question with quite a wide variety of answers depending on how you've set up your security model, RBS, and who actually owns the project in question. The most universal way, which is not necessarily the most recommended way in som...

Over Paid
Hi, i'm using dynamic GP 9.0. i'm facing some problem in customer over paid for the invoice. Example:- Invoice Number : INV2001 Invoice Amount : $1,000(but the customer paid $1,200 and i just apply $1000 in Apply Sales Documents window ) Over paid: $200 the over paid amount will consider deposit for next invoice. 1. Which Window/screen allow me to key in the deposit/ over paid data ? 2. it's GP will automatically let me know the amount ($200) when i key in next invoice in sales transaction entry ? Thank for assisstance. Regards KK GP won't let you know auto...

PO Planner
An interesting event occured today ... several PO Planners where submitted through HQ (v1.3r). The processing failed with the following EVENT LOG message: Information Store 3/23/2007 12:30:06 PM ======= CONNECTION STARTED ======= Information Store 3/23/2007 12:30:07 PM Opening of local datasource '(local).RetailStore01' was successful. Information Store 3/23/2007 12:30:10 PM Local and HQ databases are synchronized. Information Store 3/23/2007 12:30:10 PM Store-HQ Time Zone Difference: 0 minutes Information Store 3/23/2007 12:30:12 PM Number...

print the specific dates of the transaction
can I print the specific dates of the transaction in the account list? Tks. ...

Receivables Mgmt
What are the impacts of not removing paid transactions in receivables management? Particularly in terms of performance, reporting, review, etc. We have been using Great Plains 8 for about a year and have not removed anything up to now. Depending on your volume of transactions this may slow you down in a number of places: - applying transactions - looking up transactions - printing various reports I don't think there is any way of quantifying how much this will impact performance, because it is dependent on a large number of factors including workstation resources, server resources...

Reinstate archived transactions
Is there an easy way to reinstate transactions that have been archived? No. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q29. "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:060301c3b48d$26e47280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there an easy way to reinstate transactions that have > been archived? ...

removing store from store list from HQ
i need to remove a store from the list of stores in HQ - the stores have been closed for 2 years, and i would like to clean up the check stores feature at other store locations, have less to sort in reports, etc. i have already removed them from the store list in HQ Manager under stores, but they still show in reports and in check stores. is there a way to remove them from either or both? ...