Paid Invoices information

which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the
amount paid , payment type and check#?
0
BAB (57)

In payables, PM30200 is the paid invoices. PM30300 contains the apply to
information. You'll need both tables.

--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Bab" wrote:

> which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the
> amount paid , payment type and check#?
0
callen (2505)
3/30/2007 2:22:03 AM
The table PM30200 contains both invoices and payment records.  As Charles
noted, the table PM30300 contains apply to information, how much of a payment
was applied to an invoice.  One record exists for each application of funds
from a payment to an invoice.  When an application record fully pays an
invoice, the date fully paid field is set.

Hope this helps, its from our Infomation Flow and Posting manual.  Check our
web site for more information like this.
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> In payables, PM30200 is the paid invoices. PM30300 contains the apply to
> information. You'll need both tables.
>

> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Bab" wrote:
>
> > which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the
> > amount paid , payment type and check#?
0
info4071 (3004)
4/1/2007 2:36:01 AM
i found checkbookid in PM30200 table but i couldnt find check # that was use
to paid the invoices. which table contians check #?

"Richard L. Whaley" wrote:

> The table PM30200 contains both invoices and payment records.  As Charles
> noted, the table PM30300 contains apply to information, how much of a payment
> was applied to an invoice.  One record exists for each application of funds
> from a payment to an invoice.  When an application record fully pays an
> invoice, the date fully paid field is set.
>
> Hope this helps, its from our Infomation Flow and Posting manual.  Check our
> web site for more information like this.
> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users
>
> For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
> > In payables, PM30200 is the paid invoices. PM30300 contains the apply to
> > information. You'll need both tables.
> >

> > --
> > Charles Allen, MVP
> >

> > "Bab" wrote:
> >
> > > which table/s contain paid invoices and what are the field names for the
> > > amount paid , payment type and check#?
0
BAB (57)
4/2/2007 11:40:02 AM
If you are looking at the payment record, the docnumbr field is the check
number. You won't see the check number within the record for the voucher.

If you look in PM30300, the Apply From Document Number is the check number.
The Apply To Document Number is the invoice paid.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Bab" wrote:

> i found checkbookid in PM30200 table but i couldnt find check # that was use
> to paid the invoices. which table contians check #?
>
> "Richard L. Whaley" wrote:
>
> > The table PM30200 contains both invoices and payment records.  As Charles
> > noted, the table PM30300 contains apply to information, how much of a payment
> > was applied to an invoice.  One record exists for each application of funds
> > from a payment to an invoice.  When an application record fully pays an
> > invoice, the date fully paid field is set.
> >
> > Hope this helps, its from our Infomation Flow and Posting manual.  Check our
> > web site for more information like this.
> > --
> > Richard L. Whaley
> > Author / Consultant / MVP
> > Documentation for Software Users
> >
> > For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
> > http://www.AccoladePublications.com
> >

> > "Charles Allen" wrote:
> >
> > > In payables, PM30200 is the paid invoices. PM30300 contains the apply to
> > > information. You'll need both tables.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Charles Allen, MVP

0
callen (2505)

Blank Invoice Description in Purchasing
Our invoices are created through the PO module, either through Receivings Transaction Entry or through Enter/Match Invoices. The problem is that we can't find a way to enter a description for the invoice that gets created. Eventually when we go to cut a cheque for that invoice the description for the line item is blank. Our vendors would like to see the description. I know that we can use the Edit Trx Information window to enter the description afterwards, but that involves going quite a bit out of the way for something that I feel that there should be an easier solution for. Is...

Get paid to read emails
Wouldn't you like to make some extra cash for doing what you already do? Earn money just by reading emails. Earning money couldn't be easier. Membership is free! Just just and paste the below link into your browser: http://www.paidemail.com/index.html?=ScorpionChicksStore@yahoo.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050803024229T7f3GiW1 ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...

Unable to update free/busy information
I am no longer able to manage my Exchange calendar delegates (add, remove, change permissions, etc.). I receive an error "Unable to update free/busy information" Any idea why? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-calendar/201005/1 Have you read this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816942 -- Kathleen Orland "Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com" <u57604@uwe> wrote in message news:a8884143a4ddb@uwe... > I am no longer able to manage my Exchange calendar delegates (add, remove, > change permissions...

Gathering information from different worksheets in the same workbook
I know this is probably very easy to do, but I'm lost. I have a workbook with 5 tabs. The first tab is a Master Stock List. The second is a Controlled Inventory List. The last 3 tabs are assigned to each of our 3 salespeople and they are to use these to list their acquired inventory. All of the worksheets have the exact same format. I need all of the inventory which gets added to the last 4 tabs to automatically appear on the Master Stock List (tab 1) so it keeps a record of all of the inventory we have between Controlled Inventory (tab 2), and each individual salesperson (tabs 3,4,5...

Include Project in Invoice...
I like the program because of the banking but the invoicing could be improved with just a few tweaks: 1) Allow Project text to be included in the Invoice as an option. This would allow a "trouble ticket" or work order - whatever - into the invoice so the customer would have all the info in one location. The field character limitations won't really allow that right now - even using the TimeCard. 2) Recurring Invoicing - like subcriptions or hosting. ...

Hyperlink Information
For the active cell, how do you get the target URL information out in VBA. E.g. Cell A1 text is "Microsoft" Cell A1 Hyperlink is http://www.microsoft.com How do you get out the target URL http://www.microsoft.com Activell.Hyperlink(1).????? I have tried various options and nothing works for me. Any help would be welcome. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box allows you to enter 'Text to display' which will be shown in the cell in Excel. The hyperlink url will be hidden if you enter something different in the Text to display box, though it will still work as before. &...

Invoice number
PLEASE! - Can someone please tell me how to make an automatic opdated invoice number in Excel In other words I want to get a new number each time I open Excel I thank you on beforehand Hi see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dane" <dane@dane.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:41d47252$0$15000$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... > PLEASE! - Can someone please tell me how to make an automatic > opdated invoice number in Excel > > In other words I want to get a new number each time I open Ex...

how do I remove outllook and all information from my computer
how do I delete all outllook information from my computer. contacts, calendars, notes, etc Delete your pst-files and remove your mail profiles. For an overview of files and locations of Outlook data and settings see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/filesandsettings.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "rocco" <rocco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

where is invoice under toolbar for excel 2002 invoice templet
I AM UPDATING TO 2002 EXCEL FROM 2000. I USE THE INVOICE TEMPLATE FOR INVOICING AND USE THE INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR TO UPDATE THE NUMBER IN THE INVOICE NO. AREA. I CANT FIND IT ON EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? Just hit File / New and then go to the Spreadsheet Solutions tab. If this doesn't look like the old one and you want to retain that, then find someone with a copy of Invoice.xlt on their machine, copy it and paste it into whatever folder has all the other *.xlt files on your machine. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel S...

GP8 - Receivables
Hello. I would like to generate a list of RM checks received, and the corresponding invoices they were applied to (in Receivables Mgmnt). I cannot seem to get both pieces of info from Smartlists. Can anyone help? Which fields do I need in Smartlist, or what SQL Tables do I need to join? Thank you, Maria. ...

cash paid out
OK so I'm not the best bookkeeper in the world! I'm trying to go back into my records to find out my total Tender Paid Out is for the year. I sometimes use $ from the till to pay for incidentals (like pizza and beer!) but none of these payouts are showing up in my Quickbooks undeposited cash accounts (where TPO is mapped to in the GL table). The payouts used to show up until I upgraded from RMS 1.2 to 1.3 - I'm now at 2.0. On another note, I don't have any reference to my retained earnings account in the GL table, yet RMS puts a 0.0 entry to be posted to RE anyway. ...

SOP Invoices and Historical Invoices not printing properly
Hello everyone. I'm running GP 7.5 on SQL Server 2000. Occasionally, we will have a two page invoice in the batch of transactions that get shipped for the day. The invoices are printed at the end of the day and there are two things we're sometimes finding wrong: Out of the two page invoice for the customer, page one will be for the correct customer, but page two will be someone else's invoice, but with the first customer's invoice number, date, etc. If we go back to the historical invoices and reprint the affected invoices, we get the two correct pages for the customer, bu...

Invoice Templates
Is it possible to create multiple invoice templates in Great Plains 8.0? Different customer classes require different Invoince information. If so, how would I go about creating them. Thanks -- Randall Farris Network Business Systems Consultant You've got the four off-the-shelf options: blank, short, long, and whatever the other one is called. Within each you can use some conditions to print things. If you need more flexibility, you should be looking at an alternate report writer. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Randy Farris" wrote: > Is it possible to create multiple in...

Over Paid
Hi, i'm using dynamic GP 9.0. i'm facing some problem in customer over paid for the invoice. Example:- Invoice Number : INV2001 Invoice Amount : $1,000(but the customer paid $1,200 and i just apply $1000 in Apply Sales Documents window ) Over paid: $200 the over paid amount will consider deposit for next invoice. 1. Which Window/screen allow me to key in the deposit/ over paid data ? 2. it's GP will automatically let me know the amount ($200) when i key in next invoice in sales transaction entry ? Thank for assisstance. Regards KK GP won't let you know auto...

Receivables Mgmt
What are the impacts of not removing paid transactions in receivables management? Particularly in terms of performance, reporting, review, etc. We have been using Great Plains 8 for about a year and have not removed anything up to now. Depending on your volume of transactions this may slow you down in a number of places: - applying transactions - looking up transactions - printing various reports I don't think there is any way of quantifying how much this will impact performance, because it is dependent on a large number of factors including workstation resources, server resources...

Z reports- placing customer name under paid in and paid out
How can i list the names of customers on the x and z reports where paid on and paid to account has been made This cannot be done out of the box - the Z report is a summary report - to see details on layaways run a summary or detailed report from Store Ops Manager for that day - hope this helps..... "Andaiye" wrote: > How can i list the names of customers on the x and z reports where paid on > and paid to account has been made can the list of name be captured at all or is it that the entire summary report will have to be rebuilt to accommodate such. do u know how to g...

Short Paid Invoice
I've looked through manual, websites, etc. with no avail to this problem. I entered an invoice and did a Manual Payment for it. The invoice amount was for $4.86 (I know....alot of money). I did the manual check payment for it and mistakenly short paid it by $.03 and posted it. Now the check payment still shows as OPEN in the Vendor Inquiry. If I try to void the payment out using Void Open Payables Transactions, I get the message "This document cannot be marked for voiding. It has been either partially applied or is on hold." Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I&...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Get paid for posting in MyLot
Join mylot for free and start discussions on any subject that you like. Get paid for posting and starting discussions on MyLot. If you want to make some spare cash online, this site is for you. All you need is either a paypal or e-gold account to receive the payout. http://www.mylot.com/?ref=invitation ...

AutoAccept Agent
Hi! We have some meetingrooms witch are a part of the Auto-Accept agent. Users complain that there is only possible to book meetings within 3 months. How can I extend this to one og two years? Kindly Regards B�rge Fjermestad Perhaps try to connect by Outlook to your "meetingrooms". In tools / options / Calendar Options / Free busy Option and modified the value in "Published XX months of calendar information on the server " Hope this will help James "Børge Fjermestad" wrote: > Hi! > > We have some meetingrooms witch are a part of the Au...

Invoice not updated with payment in original currency
I have an invoice which was paid in its original currency. Vendor transaction inquiry shows the invoice as OPEN, paid in functional currency but with full amount unapplied in its original currency. The associated payment shows as HIST with 0 unapplied. Everytime I build a cheque batch in that currency, GP tries to pay that invoice again. A/P trial balance report shows this as 0 in both currencies. I have this situation in two different company databases and don't know how to fix it. Any help will be appreciated. ...

Collection Letter for a Particular Invoice
We have a partner in Australia who would like to request for this functionality which is to be able to specify a particular invoice in the Collections Letter. Currently, you can only filter by Customer, Customer Info, Balance, Period/Date, Notes and Action Type. They would like to suggest adding Invoice Number as part of the filter. Thank you very much ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butto...

Entering Multiple Lines of Information
I'm trying to set up a form for general quotation information. I have general information and I also have a specific Quote Number, but I have several lines of items to quote. How would I make my form to allow me to do the following (see example): Quote#: 3224-1B Item No. Description Qty Unit Cost Total Cost 1 Computer 2 $1.20 $2.4 2 Printer 3 Monitor I want to be able to add as many items using the same quote number without having to enter a new record for each quote# and item number. Any help would be...

Mobile Invoices
I am looking for a solution that would allow salesmen to create and print invoices at a customer's site. This would be used by employees who travel to various locations and create invoices for products they sell from their trucks. The salesmen would transfer the invoices to GP when they return to the office. Can anyone recommend a product with which they have worked? Hi Jamrock There are two that I have seen ( I really haven't worked with them thought): http://www.solid-innovation.com/products/SiMS/mobile-sales-for-Microsoft-Dynamics.php http://www.jlanmobile.com/MobilesalesGP...

CRM and invoice tracking abiliites?
Does CRM have the ability to track invoices? (I know, that is traditionally done through GP, but I have to ask to satisfy management). If so, what elements does it track? Time? Status? Value? I've already looked through the Knowledge Base and MS Knowledge Base Unleashed 4.0. Thanx in advance. -- Mike Wilson Business Analyst United Solar Hi Mike, Microsoft CRM do have Invoice entity out of the box and it is being used by many customers. We can also track time, status and value. We can also enhance/customize invoice entity for new features. I agree that GP have more powerful ...