one table that shows purchase orders, cost accounts, invoices and payments

could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel
0
CM_TDIC_UAE

Hi,

ur main requirement is extract the data for excel then u create a view
andthen use this view to create smart list in GP. Using this smartlist u can
view and and generate excel report.

POP10100 – Purchase Order Work (header)
POP10110 – Purchase Order Line Work (line detail)
POP30100 – Purchase Order History (header)
POP30110 – Purchase Order Line History (line detail)
PM20000 – Open/Posted Transactions(invoice)
PM10300 – Work/Unposted Payments
PM10400 – Work/Unposted Manual Payments
PM30200 – Historical/Paid Transactions

Accounts means u want only account number or distribution details

regards
jeganee
agej.2020@gmail.com

"CM_TDIC_UAE" wrote:

> could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel
>

> .

Thank you very much.  We shall try and report back ...
0
CM_TDIC_UAE

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

Strip Flat File Table into less entries
I have a table I found that is essentially a 'hierarchical' table but laid out in such a way I can't really use it w/o further processing. Essentially it is currently something like this Type | Type Code | Subtype | SubType Code | SubSubType | SubSubType Code I really just want to end up with Type | Type Code | Parent Code So I might have Fruit | 100000 | Citrus | 100100 | Orange | 1001001 Fruit | 100000 | Citrus | 100100 | Lemon | 1001002 Fruit | 100000 | Melon | 100200 | Cantelope | 100201 Fruit | 100000 | Melon | 100200 | Honeydew | 100202 Meat ...

Microsoft Money Plus -- Date Display in Account Registry
In one of those exasperating "tics" in a program where you say "It can't really work like that," but apparently it does, Microsoft Money Plus has a glitch when "matching" checks in one's check register with information downloaded from the bank: Money displays the date the check was written, and the date it cleared the bank. If one attempts to "accept" the matched transaction, Money then changes the "Date" displayed to the date the check *cleared* the bank, rather than the date written. This can be fixed manually, for each tran...

VisaNetAuthorization table cleared
All of the data in the VisaNetAuthorization table for one store was cleared. If I query the table there are no records prior and new entries have started with Sequence Numbers back at 1. This is easy enough to do with a SQL statement, but the store employees and even the accountants don't have the 'sa' password. Is there any way this could have been done accidentally though Manager or a software glitch? ------=_NextPart_0001_9F4EE94B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon Jim, Can you please let me know what OS and service pack you are us...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

Pivot Table formating issues:
I have downloaded data from SQL Server. I want it in a pivot table sorted by last name. When I create the pivot, it gives me columns and rows like below. It does not repeat the last name. It groups on the last name. I don't want it like that. I want to get the last name repeated in every row. I can't find a setting to change this. The data is correct in the query from SQL server. Adams Trey gordon John Paul I want it like Adams Trey Adams Gordon Adams John Adams Paul Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Gordon Can you convert the pivo...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

Meeting Request & Acceptance do not show in calendar...
At work we are using Outlook 2003, running on Exchange Server, and lately new meeting requests (as well as my subsequent acceptances) are not showing in the Outlook calendar. Any ideas as to a fix? Thanks, Paul ...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

show strike through
show original information with a strike through in the cell. Larry Format>Cells...Font>Strikethrough -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Larry B" <Larry B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7493FFCB-3052-4C3E-B9C8-F4E9BCB852B2@microsoft.com... > show original information with a strike through in the cell. ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

Insert row, table to table
Hi, As I cannot use INSERT INTO with values specified to WHERE. I have created an interim temporary table where the record contains two text strings.Now I want to be able to take those text strings and append to the correct table where the record is set by an ID number. First_Name = Fred Last_Name = Jones Its a new contact so it is too be added to a customer with an ID = 1375 Now I can't use the following sql statement strsql = "INSERT INTO [tblCUSTCONTACTS] ( [FIRST_NAME], [LAST_NAME] ) " _ & " VALUES (""" & strFirst & "&...

Exchange 5.5 - One Organization
Hello - I am having a problem that I would like some more information on. I have One Organization (5.5) and 16 Sites (5.5) and would like to know why I can't stop the other sites from sending mail through me. If I can, I would like to know how. Thanks for any help. what do you mean by "sending mail through me"? What mail? Internet email? Does each site have its own Internet Mail Service? Or is your site kind of the "hub" where all Internet email comes in and goes out? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dave.mudgett" <davemudgett@discussions.microsoft....

See more than one tab at a time
I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or more tabs from the same worksheet On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0700, "rocky59" <rocky59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. >Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or >more tabs from the same worksheet That would be because each tab represents a single worksheet. Clicking on the tab would move you from where ...

How to create an Email Account Profile
I would like to progmatically create an email account profile for Outlook 2007 from another application I am writing. I have reviewed the registry keys HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messageing Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook2007 and see that I will need to do something vastly different than pre OL 2002 versions. Thanks Create a prf-file with the Office Resource Kit (ORK) or Office Customization Tool (OCT) and then launch Outlook with that prf-file in order to configure it automatically. Your script would be then calling a command similar to thi...

Why Would You Lose Sound On One User
WXP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 3 with all current updates Dell Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80Ghz 2.79Ghz, 512 MB RAM System has three users all with admin rights - User 1(primary - me), User 2 (wife), and System Admin. (which I made visible on desktop). I (User 1) have lost sound when attempting to play CD's, and other audio files using WMP 11, however, I can still hear system sounds. User 2 and System Admin. still have full sound. System restore does not help ( in this case I only had a restore point from 5 days ago. Any thoughts? -- Skeeter "Old age and ...

Combining two fields into one in a query for a report
The database I am working on is to keep track of parts that are either in their storage area (on a shelf) or on an assembly line. I have two fields, one called Shelf and every part has a shelf assigned to it. The other field is Line and if a part in on an assembly line, there is a number indicating that line, if the part is on it's shelf, the word STOCK appears in the line field. (Has to be this way for the rest of the database to work, so this is not up for question) Now, I need to creat a report to show where all parts are. If they are on a line the result needs to show the l...

Tracing and tracking email on one mailbox
1. I want to use a current copy of the Exchange 2003 database and scrub it for all emails regarding one mailbox. Is there a tool that will assist me in this? 2. How do I tell Exchange 2003 to notify me of any emails transmitted to and from a particular address? And yes, this in conjunction with #1. I want to track one user's mail without using delegate or adding myself to their Active Directory profile and having to create another profile in Outlook. 1. Have a read through this: http://wm.quest.com/reg/marketing/landing/ediscoveryexchange/. This product is ideally suited for ...