On Hand Quantity Point in Time

Ok, so I have figured out how to make a crystal report generate a on hand
quantity for an item at any given time in the past. I have that now as a sub
report and transfered the value in a variable to the main report to to
perform other logic tasks but it has some issues. I can not sum or count any
calculations for the report in total due to the nature in which the
calculations are done so what I really need is someway for the SQL server to
provide that answer. That is, given item X and date Y what was the quantity
on hand on that day based on the sum of calculations and the adjusted
beginning balance (morons screwed up the initial data load for about 100
items when they converted to GP from the old system).

Anyway. I am no SQL expert but is there some server based query routine or
something that can provide such a view or something?
0
AllenMc (95)

how to get interpolated data point values from plotted graph
I have a table of values but there are some missing value for certain dates...i interpolated the graph to get the curve but i need the missing values... Thanks ...

Subtract Time
Hi I have a column "A1" to "A300" with time data (06:19:21), how can I subtract a half hour? The seconds should not be relevant in the final column. Thank you -- smile On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:34:01 -0700, israel <israel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi I have a column "A1" to "A300" with time data (06:19:21), how can I >subtract a half hour? The seconds should not be relevant in the final column. > >Thank you Try the following formula: =FLOOR(G17-1/48,1/1440) Hope this helps / Lars-�ke On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:03:43 GMT, L...

Problems Connecting with Hero Points
I am having problems connecting to my database with the Hero Points from my POS terminal. I am not having problems with RMS (POS, Manager or Administrator). I have checked and verified my connections, but to no avail. I am running RMS v2.0, with SQLExpress from the upgrade. I have already checked the SQL Administration and Surface Areas, and I have all the remote connections enabled. Should I install the backwards compatibility pieces? Do I install them on the server or on the terminal PC? Any one else have any problems with this or with other plug ins? Thanks Miranda Madison, WI On Apr...

Excel worksheet programming for time restrictions.
I have several cells (properties) that will be visible or not depending on the time of day. I am using VBA to set the value of the properties and need a way to use not just the TIME function to establish the system time but, a way to test for a period of time, for example the DAY SHIFT, SWING SHIFT AND GRAVEYARD SHIFT. Using If Then Else conditional statements to test the system time to a span of time to indicate the shifts aforesaid. What I am not clear on is the syntax in VBA to use when identifying the shifts and testing for conditions met. HElP? Is this any help? Dim tim0800 Dim ...

Time sheet Wrong posting values
Dears, I am facing a probelm while posting Time sheet from (Time Card Entry) and they are using (Enter duration hours/minutes) after posting it shows the date of entry (from date) is 00/00/0000 and the (to date) is 00/00/1900. and it shows a negative value in the (Cost put into the WIP) from Manufacturing order variance inqury. please advice, ...

Datetime
Hi all ! Is it possible to have a datetime field but only displying the time. I know that only displying the date is possible, also to display date and time, but I didn't find the way to display only the time. In the system entity "Service", there is a field called "begining at" only displaying a time information, but no way to reproduce a custom field like that it in the soft. Any aidea? Thank you very much... ...

Store database on hand does not match Headquarters on hand
We have just completed physical inventory in most of our locations and I have come across a few items where the on-hand quantity in the store does not match the on-hand quantity in Headquarters. (There are no committed quantities for these items.) Is there a routine to check for mismatches, or better yet, one to sync the numbers? The store quantities should be correct. Found it. 501, then 190. "Rick@ASP" wrote: > We have just completed physical inventory in most of our locations and I have > come across a few items where the on-hand quantity in the store...

0100 (24 hour) time
Hi, I wish to type in the cells 0100, 0200, 0300 etc but cannot see the format type that retains these numbers as four digits (allows me to go to 2400) . Which format is it - I have tried several and it drops the first zero(0) off. Cheers Mike You need to custom format the col as: hh:mm then enter the times with a colon, eg: 00:00 -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "MikeR-Oz" wrote: > I wish to type in the cells 0100, 0200, 0300 etc but cannot see the format > type that retains these numbers as four digits (allows me to go to 2400) ....

Sticky Points
IS THERE A CODE THAT WILL ALLOW ANY CELL TO BE COPIED TO THE CLIPBOAR JUST BY BEING CLICKED ON -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I wouldn't recommend doing this at all, but you can use the following code in the ThisWorkbook code module: Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range) Target.Copy End Sub By the way, please refrain from typing in ALL CAPS. It is hard to read and is considered rude. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Vato Loco >" <...

Same email 3000 times
Sirs Exchange 2000 Small Business I have just received the same email 3000 times. Is this a fault at the sender's end or at my receiving end? If there is a problem at my end that should I do to make sure this doesn't hapen again? Thank you Mike Your best bet is to look at the message headers and Exchange logs. In your Received header inside the message you souhld see how the message was routed. If ti was coming from an outside address 3000 times then there is a chance that you really did receive it 3000 times. If it is showing your internal ip addresses without a trace of extern...

time conversion #3
Would I be able to ask for assistanse please? How am I able to convert Time(UTC) into time for our timezone ,which is GMT + 10 hrs? Thanks in advance -- Kind regards, Andrew Richards Henderson Seed Group Pty.,Ltd C/- Plant Industries Building School of Agriculture and Horticulture University of Queensland Gatton, Qld., 4343 phone : +61 (07) 54 601088 fax : +61 (07) 54601087 email : arichards(at)mailbox.uq.edu.au =A1+(10/24) -- Michael Hopwood (Phobos) "Andrew Richards" <arichards@mailboxnospam.uq.edu.au> wrote in message news:bop3bc$7vs$1@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au... &g...

Why is there a hand icon on some of my folders in Outlook?
I have been toying around with Archiving folders and all of the sudden some of my subfolders under my inbox have hand icons on them. Why is that? Using Exchange? Are these folders shared perhaps? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Hand Icon on Folders in Outlook" <Hand Icon on Folders in Outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7D08C6F-4213...

Outlook 2000 Error Message
This is a re-post. Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] began to help me but that didn't work. I tried your suggestion and downloaded MDAC 2.8 but was politely informed that either MDAC 2.8 was not compatible with my system or that all modules where already present. Probably due to having Windows AUTO Update enabled. I have also updated to Outlook Sp-3 without any improvement. What does MPR.dll do and does it interact with any other programs. Also my Pocket PC will not Synch with the TASKS list, does that info help or hinder?? Occasionally (about 1 in 20 restarts) Windows gives me the same er...

Manually creating time-scale charts
I have a spreadsheet that tracks certain events that can occur within hours of each other, or within a couple of days. I need to chart this data on a realistic timescale, so that events that occurred within a few hours of each other will appear to be physically closer on the graph than two events that occurred two days apart. The online help in Excel tells me that I "can't create time-scale charts from data that is measured at intervals of hours, minutes, or seconds. Only days, months, and years are considered base units in time-scale charts." Therefore, I'm trying to re-i...

number has bogus decimal points
I do the stats for a department and all of a sudden wierd things are happening. Today, I logged on and went to enter some numbers in a spreadsheet I use monthly. However, when I typeds in "2" it dispalyed as .02. So, I checked the formatting, made sure it was on 'number' format and no decimal places. Typed in "2" and it now dispalys in cell as '0"! How do I get it to stop this. 2 should be 2 should be 2. In case this is an important clue: my boss said there were some errors in a stats workbook she needed and she asked me to look at it. One cell is a...

Making Zero Quantity Items Inactive
Hi all ~ I've loaded 45,000 supplier records in RMS, but only have about 4,000 that are active. Will the following work for updating all items to inactive that don't have a quantity on hand? update item set inactive = 1 where quantity <> 0 What is the implications of making something inactive? If I make something inactive, but it's really active with zero quantity, what happens when the item is scanned or we need to ring up that item? You help would be appreciated. Jerry, Its more like; UPDATE item SET inactive = '1' WHERE quantity = 0 AND quantitycommitted =...

How to bold/highlight data point in chart
I am creating a series of charts that look at public opinion over th years. I would like to be able to bold, highlight, i.e., in some wa draw attention to, particular values in the chart. For example, th x-axis will run from 1972-2004 and I would like to draw attention t certain points on lines in the chart, e.g., the value for women i 1976, 1980 and/or the value for men in 1992, 1996, etc. Any ideas o how I might be able to accomplish this? Thanks so much for an suggestions. Han -- HankGreen ----------------------------------------------------------------------- HankGreene's Profil...

Hand blender
I neede parts for CBS-77 hand blender Hello Manuel, And your active directory question is??? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > I neede parts for CBS-77 hand blender > "Manuel Oliveira" <moliv89588@aol.com> wrote in message = news:C7B46C40.149%moliv89588@aol.com... >I neede parts for CBS-77 hand blender > Wow, this is a fi...

help creating a time function
Hello, I am trying to create a time function that will look at a typical day and add the hours. Then show how many hours after 8 is overtime. I have the first part created, but how can I write a formula that will look at say 12:45 hours and tell me 4:45 of it is overtime? Please help!! Thanks!!! Hi =3DA1-TIMEVALUE("8:00") Format the resulting cell as time. Regards, Per On 22 Jan., 02:29, Josh <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > I am trying to create a time function that will look at a typical day and > add the hours. =A0T...

Elapsed time Calc...over 30 days long...
B2 C2 D2 09/29/04 9:59 AM 11/30/04 05:23 PM 2 Days 08 Hours 02 Minutes D2's formula is C2-B2. D2's custom format is d "Days" hh "Hours" mm "Minutes" I'd like this to correctly calculate. Later, I'd like to calculate based on work hours (8am until 6pm), take out weekends and holidays. I've tried to use Networkdays, but it has not come out correctly yet. You can email me at SeanRinVA at gmail dot com Thanks! hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm -- Regards Frank Kabe...

regarding allocation of chart series point colors
Greetings and thanks for your time I have labels A,B,C,D and data series of values a%, b%, c%, d%. This series is sorted into ascending order of values and feeds a bar chart (ie a Pareto chart). I would like to display this data also on a Pie chart, but would like to keep the same series point color for A,B etc. regardless of how the updated values change the rank order (say, C,B,A,D). Presently, if say, point A is dark blue at the start of the order and then after updating the % scores point A moves down to 3rd in the order, point A will take on another color. Any advice will be appreci...

why does excel replace letter m with a 1 every time
Why does excel keep replacing the letter M with a 1 every time it is in a cell by by itself example i type cl-m in a cell excel automaticaly replaces my m with a 1 why is it doing that i tried to retype sometihing else cl (m) and excel replaces my m with a 1 this is very frustrating. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP check......... tools options spelling autocorrect options -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "Access Newbie looking for help" <AccessNewbielookingforhelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E530974E-748C-48D6-AE22-142372085F56@microsoft.com... > Why...

drag point on line chart to change data in associated cell
This same file is working in excel 2000, now using 2007. I have a line chart that is made up of cell data. I want to select a data point on the line chart and drag it up or down and have it change the data in the associated cell... this is used as input data for other functions... Unfortunately, that was removed in Office 2007 A number of users have asked to have it back but it is not present in the Tech Preview version of Excel 2010 best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "cmax" <cmax@discussions.microsof...

Work Time Schedule and Slack -- HELP!!!
Hi guys and gals! I'm really at a loss here and I'm really hoping someone can help out. I am going to try to explain what I am looking for at the best of my ability. First of all, I am no expert in project. If I was, I wouldn't be here today. So bare with me. I am teaching a basic course on how to use Microsoft Project 2007 to a class of about 14 students. These people work at a mine, which runs 24/7. What they would like to know, specifically, is how to make that a work day is 11 hours, as they have two 11 hour shifts per day. (One hour of non-working time b...

setting a floating decimel point
I am a new user of excel. I'd like to set a column so the entry sets a decimel point for a money entry. I'd like to enter 12345 and have it show up as 123.45 I'd really appreciate it if the instructions were step-by-step. Thanks. If you want all values to work that way, choose Tools/Options/Edit and check the Fixed decimal places, and enter 2 in the box. I you want just the one column, right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code. Paste this into the window that opens: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) With Target If ...