Non Calendar Year FSA Deduction limits

Hello

Thank you for using news groups!

I do not see an easy way to handle this as well.

In payroll it is always on a calendar year, so the YTD amounts and limits
are always from DEC-JAN

The only other options I can think of is periodically change  the Maximum
deduction per year.

For example keep it at $3000 to take out January/February/March then
increase it to $6000 when OCT/NOV/DEC.

You can go to (Tools | Setup | Payroll | Deduction) to adjust that max, you
can choose yes to roll it down to all employees that have this.

I am not tax accountant so I do not know the rules for the W-2 reporting,
but for the most part the W-2 is always calendar year.
--
Mike Lupro

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=20ad5632-8b95-4330-a5c1-9193070b2064&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
MikeLupro1 (38)

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

Outlook 2010 calendar not showing up
I have updated office 2007 to office 2010. However, when I open Outlook I have no calencar. It just shows as if it is indexing, but that was 4 hours ago. Help! earle robinson Do you have your mail and contacts? If so. try resetting the view on the Calendar folder. You can do this from the View ribbon. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and...

Limit content of combo/list box
Hi everyone, In first field I want to enter customber_number and then I'd like to to have a list of all available invoices that belongs to that customer in the other (multibox field). Customer number is in one table (custTbl, CustID) and invoices in a second table (invTbl, invNo). Each table is related by the custID key. Now, I have really tried to use this advice (from: http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0028.htm ): Let's say you have two comboboxes, cbxCombo1 and cbxCombo2. The RowSourceType of cbxCombo1 is set to "Field List" and RowSource to a table Category...

non

retain prior years W2 forms so we can correctly print old W2s
We get many requests from employees for prior year W2s. We keep the 4-up laser forms but Great Plains does not keep the report formats for prior years W2s - only the current year. I would like the ability to keep prior year formats so we can print them correctly. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then cli...

Group Calendaring
I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with group calendaring on CRM, eith through 3rd party recommended vendors or upcoming plans from Microsoft. ...

Garnishment + Neg TSA deduction + Deduction in Arrears = Error
GP version 10 SP2 An employee has 1) a garnishment and 2) a negative TSA deduction (-$15) on a payrun. Everything is correct on the paycheck, including the neg TSA being added back into taxable income. The problem is the Deduction in Arrears (DIA) creates a record showing that the TSA deduction was $15.00 and will try to take it on a future payroll. There should not have been a DIA record created at all. ...

Query a non-MS/non-Active Directory LDAP Server
Hi All, Does anyone know how to query an LDAP server from Access VBA that is not a Microsoft / Active Directory (AD) server? I have found a lot of stuff about how to query AD and have succeeded in doing so. But that does not seem to transfer to the non-MS LDAP server. It gives the error "Automation error" "There is no such object on the server." Thanks, Clifford Bass -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201004/1 Clifford Is there a chance that there...

Calendar is rendered badly with >1 day selected.
I have a Calendar control on a dialog with an associated CMonthCalCtrl member variable in my dialog class. Everything behaves as I would like with one exception - when I shift-select more than 1 date in the calendar control, the selected numbers turn white/blank and you can't directly see what is selected - looks terrible. Anyone know of a setting that I should change/set to avoid this? Thanks in advance Have you tried setting some different colors? Maybe the text and background are the same color for this operation? I've never tried it, but here is a link: http://msdn2....

Exchange 2003 Message limit Problem
I have several users that are getting a NDR when trying to send a message with an attachment more then 5mb. I have checked the Global settings, SMTP connectors, and server properties and there is no limits. I also checked the routing group. I dont have access to check the AD user accounts, but i doubt that its set there since its only a few people with the issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking maybe its a corrupt SMTP connector? I appreciate any help that can be provided. Thanks Is the recipient inside our outside your organization? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Sch...

Problems with calendar in 2003
Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern. what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear when I click on the Calendar button? TIA Liz J <thejordanschangethistoanatsignclara.net> wrote: > Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom > of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a &g...

Non Delivery Strangeness
I rebooted Exchange 2003 SP2 and received the following NonDelivery email on 1/3/2006 for an email sent on12/15/2005. I and other users received a few of these and the server seems to perform normally for the 100's of other emails that are sent and received daily. Thanks, Dan Foxley ---------------------- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Purchasing From Your Site Sent: 12/19/2005 2:05 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: smartservice@smartwool.com on 1/3/2006 10:17 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but d...

NON TAXABLE Item Setup, What TAX CODE to assign
What is the proper way to set up a non taxable item like a coupon or labor? I was assigning the <not assigned> (RMS dbase Tax ID 0) (But I just read said to delete the <not assigned> tax code. to prevent a runtime error (we have not had yet)) Do I need to setup a Non tax tax code? and add all non tax items to it? PS I have a < > (blank)(RMS Dbase tax id 3) tax code that seems to need to be deleted, RMS assigned it tax code 3. There are currently no items assigned to the < > blank tax id I can not find any guidance in the RMS Help. It seems MS ex...

Remove Duplicate Calendar Entries?
Is there a script to remove duplicate calendar items in Outlook 2003? I can't see how people charge $40-$80 for a one time program. AdoboBoy <not@home.com> wrote: > Is there a script to remove duplicate calendar items in Outlook 2003? > I can't see how people charge $40-$80 for a one time program. If you want your duplicates removed badly enough, you'll pay for a program that does it. It is often not a one-time occurrance. Many of us, though, just delete them manually. It's really not very difficult unless you have hundreds of them. -- Brian Tillman ...

NDR from non-existent email address
Any user that sends a meeting request to the user in question gets the following responce. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. I changed the info to the innocent. Subject: test Sent: 8/16/2005 9:01 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Gay, Esse M. on 8/16/2005 9:02 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=XXX;l=XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:EXCHANGE:XXXXXX This only happens with meeting invites, regular email goes through just fine. It is jus...

Non-cash, Non-regular Transactions
Money 2003 SE V11 I have a need to set up transactions, such as Mileage, to keep track of non-cash activities. I currently handle it by setting up Bills & Deposits split into two transactions totalling $0.00. The first is the Category/Subcategory I want to track and the second is a Category/(Non-Cash Offset Subcategory) that I filter out of all reports. This works ok for me. Example: (meaning 23 miles traveled) Mileage:Medical/Dental 23.00 Mileage:Offset Non-cash Transaction -23.00 However, the transaction is not regularly occurring. Yet we are required to ...

mail from non exsiting user accounts
Hi, I have one exchange 2003 cluster server. and the email address configured as user@corp.ho.com. We are not using it for external mails. one of our IBM AIX user is able to send mails to anybody in my exchange server eventhough he is not having mail account in the windows 2003 domain. if u check the ID of the sender u will see that he is also using the same domain name ie @corp.ho.com... How can i stop others who do not having account in exchange to send mails to my domain. thanks BM Uncheck "Anonymous access" from SMTP virtual server properties | Access | Authentication and r...

How do I limit the number of rows displayed on a worksheet?
I have a file with about 400 rows of data, however 50,000 rows are displayed. So it is difficult to use the scroll bars, as my data is a very small portion of the entire workbook. How do I limit the display to show and scroll only through my 400 rows? Select the rows you do not want to see and hide them. -- Gary''s Student "cms31" wrote: > I have a file with about 400 rows of data, however 50,000 rows are displayed. > So it is difficult to use the scroll bars, as my data is a very small > portion of the entire workbook. How do I limit the display to sho...

Calendar Format
how do I format my calendar to display M - F only? ...

Ghost User showing up in Calendar Invites
We had a previous employees account keep showing up in Calemdar invites. We are running Win2003 DC"s and Exchange server. We searched all over for entries or old email addresses but are at a loss. Any ideas ou tthere for us to track his hidden user info and xclude him from annoying our wondering users? Many thanks in advance. The account is deleted and has been for months, not just disabaled. Weird huh :-) HELP! -- Thanks to everyone! It's worth checking to see if any of the legitimate invitees have this person set as a delegate. Depending on what you do with the accounts w...

Calendar events #2
Hi, Does anyone know how I can clean up my Outlook calendar without deleting the old events one by one? Thx, Not sure which version of Outlook you're using? You didn't say.....however, in Outlook 2003 you can use AutoArchive to archive items in your Calendar which are older than a specified time (Make sure you're in Folder List view, right-click on your Calendar, select Properties, AutoArchive, and select your AutoArchive options). Hope that helps :-) Cheers, Lee YMan <yman@aaaaa.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how I can clean up my Outlook calendar without > ...

non project time
I am using MSP2007 for several projects en use a resource planning. The problem I have is that 1) the people have 8 hour working days but are not working 8 hours on the project. I can simply change the working time per person (it is different per group) but when I ad vacation as a task (next problem) MSP is not using the 8 hours but the adjusted time. This means that the vacation days are shorter than actual. 2) how can I use the non working time and make it visible in the Gantt Chard, like individual vacation and the non project time per day. 3) when adding vacation in the res...

Voiding Payroll Check from Prior Year
I need to void several payroll checks from 2006. However, Great Plains will only let me void checks that were issued in the current year. Any suggestions on how to remove these transactions. Thanks! Cheers, Ken Never mind, figured it out. This can be done through Bank Transaction screen. "Ken" wrote: > I need to void several payroll checks from 2006. However, Great Plains will > only let me void checks that were issued in the current year. Any > suggestions on how to remove these transactions. Thanks! > > Cheers, > Ken One thing to note, when voidin...

Pull Data From Non-Default Calendar
Hello, I am running Outlook 2003 and I have a macro that pulls data from the default calendar. I created a new calendar named "Instructor Schedule" which is a subfolder under Calendar. I would like to change the code so that the data is pulled from the new calendar. Currently I am using the following code. Set colCal = objNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items What change would I need to implement to get my desired results? Thanks. Regards, Chris -- Regards, Chris Set colCal = objNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Folders.Item("Instructor Sch...

OFFICE 2007 OUTLOOK CALENDAR
When I open Outlook, I want Calendar to be the first thing I see. How do I do this? Tools | Options | Other | Advanced... -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/5m3f5q "Pvilledave" <Pvilledave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF5F6B36-FA7B-4055-9CB8-3BF3EF271C92@microsoft.com: > When I open Outlook, I want Calendar to be the first thing I > see. How do I do this? ...