No page available for eConnect 10.0 SDK downloads in PartnerSource

Hi,

I am trying to download the eConnect 10.0 SDK First Version (not the
eConnect 10.0 SDK SP2) from the PartnerSource. But seems like I am taken to
SP2 page and not to the basic version page.

Can anyone send me the path to the eConnect 10.0 SDK Basic Version download
page?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Vaidy

0
Vaidy (155)

Problems with 11.4.0 updates
I have tried several times to update Office 2004 with the 11.4.0 updates. Each time, I get as far as a screen that tells me that the program is "searching for programs to update." The rainbow disk spins forever, and I finally when I go to force quit the update, I am told it is not responsive. For what it is worth, I have upgraded to Leopard and use Firefox. I would appreciate any thoughts! Don On 2/20/08 11:45 AM, in article ee8e2c0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "deleomeyer@officeformac.com" <deleomeyer@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have tried several times to upd...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

CRM 3.0: Authorizaton/Login Errors
Situation: Win2003/CRM 3.0/Exchange 2003/SQL 2000 SP4 Had a SQL 2000 DB that was incorrectly configured initially. Created a new SQL 2000 DB and imported the data into it. Authorization errors began (as expected). Then, uninstalled CRM Ran the Redeployment Wizard - which appeared to complete successful (per log etc) Attempted CRM reinstall - ran into the following error(s): SQL Server Reporting Services web site installation issues ->still had the IIS sites in place Uninstalled IIS/Reinstalled IIS (SMTP etc) Still reporting Authorization errors Question: I have read severa...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

formula help 04-29-10
I have a formula and can not make it work the way I would like. =IF(H5="P",G5+12-F5,IF(H5="A",G5-F5,(I5/24)))) here it is. I need it to subtract .50 from I5 if I5 is greater then 6.00 =IF(H5="P",G5+12-F5,IF(H5="A",G5-F5,(IF(I5>6,I5-0.5,I5)/24))) -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Jeff Brown" <Jeff Brown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEDACEBE-A573-4C3F-B67E-CE0B1AFB085F@microsoft.com... >I have a formula and can not make it work the way I would like. > =IF(H5="P",G5+12-F5,IF(H5...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

9.0 Client install
I have installed the client about 6 times now on different machines, and the average time it has been taking is about 30 minutes. This is ridiculous compared to the time it used to take on earlier versions. Any other reports of this and can this be fixed? I've even resorted to copying the entire CD to the C: drive of the PC I am working at to help speed up the process, but it still seems to take about 30 minutes. I haven't even experimented with the scripted install yet... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with t...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

How to enable DEBUGMSG in Windows ce 6.0 kernel
Hi all, I'm working on a board with i.MX51... after I have modified the config.bib to work with 128MB DDR2 mounted on CSD0 and other 128 MB DDR2 on CSD1, I see that kernel hangs at startup. So I'd like to enable DEBUGMSG in kernek to understand where the kernel hangs... I'm trying to add to the config.bib the following line: kernel.dll:initialKernelLogZones FFFFFFFF 0x0000FFFF FIXUPVAR but I have alway the error: Incorrect number of tokens found parsing config section found: 'kernel.dll:initialKernelLogZones' 'FFFFFFFF' '0x0000FFFF' ...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Question regarding relationship roles in 4.0
Could someone point me to a resource or describe the relationship roles - role availability in CRM 4.0? I want to understand the following: <Company> <Contact> <Opportunity> Company role for: Contact role for: Hope that makes sense! -- Thanks and have a great day! Mike Relationship roles allow you to define any relationship between a company and a contact or between two companies or between two contacts. And also between a company or contact and an opportunity. The 'role for' field allows you to put a tag to the relat...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

WINDOWS 7 07-04-10
I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go. Hope this helps. news:alt.windows7.general Kenny "Johnno" <johnno@helpwanted> wrote in message news:eBi0Xk1GLHA.552@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one >covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories "Johnno" wrote: > I know I am in the wrong newsgroup bu...

Outlook 2003 and Palm3.0.1
My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free patch? I know I can buy PocketMirror from Chapura. See if Palm has an update to their software for Outlook 2003. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "henry_altman@hms.haarvard.edu" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0de801c3a9fe$e4822e70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My old Palm will not sycn to Outlook. Is there a free ...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Relationships 02-17-10
Hi I am trying to change the field type in a table, from text to Number, and I am getting an error message saying that I need to delete relationships first. When I look at the relationship window, and scroll left/right/up/down, there are no tables in the window. I have selected Show All and one table is displayed. However if I select Database documenter > relationships, it is showing that there is a relationship Can someone tell me what's happening? Tks Are you using lookup tables at table level? Any forms or reports with subforms or subreports? -- Jerry Whi...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Downloaded Transactions Now Deposits not Payments
I am using Money 2004. When I download from my financial institution Payments used to show up as payments, no problems. Now all of a sudden payments are now being downloaded as Deposits and when I "match" I have to after the fact change from a deposit to a payment. Any ideas on how to fix. Call the financial institution and ask them what gives? "mwj" <mwjva@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:3bgJb.20422$IM3.1704@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I am using Money 2004. When I download from my financial institution > Payments used to show up as payme...

word 2007 on line available?
hello: I have office 2003, but from time to time, I get documents made with word2007, is ther any version on line for word 2007? thanks Maurice wrote: > hello: > > I have office 2003, but from time to time, I get documents made with > word2007, is ther any version on line for word 2007? > > thanks > > Word itself is not available for free, but what you want is the free "Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee...

More SSRS reports available?
Are there any more SSRS reports available than what came out of the box with GP 10? ...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...