No Distribution for Payroll Check

My company just started using GP 10 after the first of the year. I
have one employee whose check distribution did not balance. Their
deductions and unemployment taxes were deducted from their check but
it was not distributioned to a G/L account. What should I be looking
at to correct this so that it doesn't happen again?
0
jpollard (2)

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

Computer Checks Edit List Credit Memo
When printing out the Computer Checks Edit List it is printing a Credit Memo as well in the remittance section. Does anybody have a way of not having the Credit Memo print out on the Edit List? Thanks Kevin Kevin, To exclude credit memos from your check run, you will need to uncheck Credit Memos from the Automatically Apply Existing Unapplied section of the window before building your batch. Now, the question to you is, do you want credit memos not to show up on the edit list but still be considered for application? If so, then you will need to exclude using Report Writer by creatin...

Distribution Lists #7
Is it possible to have distribution lists in Outlook 2000 sorted by last name? Can't seem to get there. ...

check if value exists in pivot table
I have a macro that inserts the value of the active cell into cell A1 of the same worksheet. Pivot tables on other worksheets are then filtered by that value. Now I need to write some error handling so that if the value of the active cell is not contained in the pivot table, it exits the procedure. Here is the code I have so far. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Application.ScreenUpdating = False If ActiveCell.Value = "" Then Exit Sub Else 'insert project name (value of column A of active row) into cel...

Reference distribution for Transaction/General
I would like to see Great Plains offer more characters in the reference distribution when doing a JE. Or, to offer a reference distribution Line 2 as another option. My boss wants to see more information on the TB detail report, but we've used up the reference and the distribution reference for something else. If this is offered, I'd like to make sure that Integration Manager can support this. Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

Automatic Watermark Distribution
I have a list of 25 people and I need to add there name as a watermark to the same Excel File for distribution. Can outlook do this automatically using their Email Address or name as it is listed in our internal directory? That would require writing VBA code to do whatever you want to the Excel = file and then create the email messages to distribute it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Check out this corrective update from M$ Corporation
--bwmobgrcz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="btdrxhrxijx"; type="multipart/alternative" --btdrxhrxijx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ovkggklbadfb" --ovkggklbadfb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain t...

Importing a distribution list into another distribution list
I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an existing distribution list into another existing distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering individual emails into an existing distribution list. I'd like to be able to import the entire list. Pat Speir <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Microsoft 2002 and wonder if I can import an > existing distribution list into another existing > distribution list? I am trying to avoid entering > individual emails into an existing distribution list. > I'd like to be able to import the ...

Distribution List Not Distribution
I'm Running Win 2003 SBS SP1 with Exchange SP2. Using a POP3 catchall email account with the ISP and the POP3 connector in exchange. Have created a Distribution List called info@domainname.com to distribute to two members. Sometimes I get the emails and he doesn't and sometimes he gets it a I don't. Then sometimes we both get it. But what is sure is that the SBS Fax service is setup to send to this info list. and only he gets them. The public store for the list always get them. Have tried delete list and recreating. Someone else is having the same problem with the ...

Check Database Error -2147218967
I ran the check database in the SO Admin and received the following error: Error -2147218967: Table error: object ID 18815129, index ID 0, partition ID 72057594056146944, alloc unit ID 72057594062307328 (type In-row data), page (1:471), row 0. The record check (valid record length) failed. The values are 146 and 116. What can I do to fix this issue? A little background on how/why I discovered the issue: Yesterday, I enabled Global Customers and created 2 of them from the above store in question. I found sync issues this morning with this store not being able to sync. I ran the databa...

Excluding a distribution group in a query based distribution group
Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? I'm having a little trouble wrapping my brain around this. Here's my scenario: I want to create a query based distribution list that sends an email to the entire organization except members of a certain distribution group and to a special users group (conference rooms and the like). The way it's setup now, the excluded users are in a security group - I'm thinking they need to be in a distribution group for this to work - but does that group need an email address for it to work? Then when creating the custom filter, what fiel...

How to check if mouse wheel has been used, system-wide?
Hi! I have the following task - I need to check time to time if mouse wheel has been used by the user, in ANY application. I have some kind of user activity detector, to do certain actions in application when user is idle for some time. It would be nice to have the ability to check if mouse wheel has been used. I already know how to check for keyboard (GetKeyboardState and compare with previous call's result) and mouse (GetCursorPos and compare with previous call's result). I know how to set up a hook, and can achieve what I need via hook. But, customer says sometimes system runs slo...

Get Free Check Of $327 With Your Name.
Hurry Up, Free Check Of $327 With Your Name. Quickly open below website and click any one of the 4 red color text links below sponsors in the website and enter your payee name and address where to get your check. The secret website link is http://highpayingkeywordsofadsense.blogspot.com/2010/01/googleyahoomsn-adsense-high-paying.html ...

SQL for Checking off Item is Available on the Website
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has an SQL out there to run so that a check mark will be placed on all my inventory items for "Item is Available on the Website. It's located on the Options Tab. Right now, I'm creating very large matrix items where 150 to 200 items are being created due to Dimensions and right now I have to go into each item click on Options Tab and place a check mark in that box. It's quite time consuming to do this one by one. Would anyone have any suggestions or help. I did a search of database but didn't come up with anything. Thank you!...

restricting distribution group Help
Hopefully somebody can assist me finding out if there is a way to restrict in Exchange 2003 / Outlook from having users from replying to an e-mail they recieved from being a member of a distribution group. I restricted access who can send to a group but then once sombody recieves the email they are able to reply to the whole group and we want to restrict that feature. On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:11:01 -0700, Matt S <MattS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hopefully somebody can assist me finding out if there is a way to restrict in >Exchange 2003 / Outlook from having users from...

Delegate can't see the user's contact list to create distribution
I have setup a user to be the delegate for her manager's contact list and she wants to add a distribution list to her manager's contacts but when she tries to add members to the distribution list she only sees her own contact list and the Global Address List. Our setup is Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007. ...

Payroll Manual Check Inquiry
We use manual checks to make adjustments to taxable wages. When we go to Check Inquiry, we can see the manual check but when we click on Transactions, this window is blank. How can we go back to see the original transaction to see the amounts that were entered? Do you get the same result when you go to Inquiry > Payroll > Transaction History for the employee(s) in question? If so, have you posted all your manual check batches? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://d...

convert outlook 2003 distribution list to Exchange AD shared contact/list
I am still a newbie looking for a better way than using outlook distribution list. - allowing customizing the To address as Dear <FirstName> instead of the address would be a better way - reducing chance of being rated as spammer is also better ( in outlook, mail merge is good but tedious) what is the approach in exchange? to mass mailing to subscribers news? saving existing existing outlook distribution list to text and importing to exchange contact has the dis- advantge of scrambling the File As "gs" <gs@dontMail.telus> wrote: >I am still a newbie looking ...

Checking for open forms in access 97
Hi How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? > > Thanks > > Regards Copy this into a standard module and then use it to test for open forms... Function IsLoaded(ByVal strFormName As String) As Boolean ' Returns True if the specified form is open in Form view or Datasheet view. On Error GoTo ErrHandler Const conObjStateClosed = 0 Const conDesignView = 0 If SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acForm, strFormName) <> con...

Spelling check in Outlook Express
Spelling check on outlook express does not work. A window with the following message "An error occurred while the spelling was being checked" appears when I try to use it. The spelling in 'Word' works perfectly well. what version of word and OE? How To Fix spell checking in Outlook Express 6 http://www.tech-pro.co.uk/howto_010.html Spell check not working in XP Outlook Express http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm Spell Checker Not Working in Windows XP http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_oe.htm#xp_spell_checker -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author...

Money 2004-Print Checks message appears but no checks to print
Hello. Hope someone can help with this. I am getting the "Print Checks" reminder in Money 2004 but I have no checks to print. How can I get rid of this message? Thanks for any help on this. brandy Gee, usually the complaint is just the opposite. If you go to Print Checks and then Select Checks, what do you see? You might try msmoney -s from Start|Run. "brandy96" <m3m1f@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:5fb067ef.0401271041.469dd4e1@posting.google.com... > Hello. Hope someone can help with this. I am getting the "Print > Checks" reminder in Money 200...

Distribution list with CC
Is there a way to have a distribution list that has both To and CC addresses? Where an address or DL is placed is not a property of the address or DL. User does that at the time of composition. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Pencil" <pencil@unlisted.com> wrote in message news:Xns980C819F074DApencilunlistedcom@208.49.80.60... > Is there a way to have a distribution list that has both To and CC > addresses? > ...

HR and Payroll Suite 9
I have downloaded the new payroll extensions and when I am trying to install I get thismessage after the install location window: The installer has encounterd an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this packace. The error code is 2755. Anyone know what this means? thanks -- Doug Hello Doug- I had the same issue and it ended up being an issue with the *.exe files. I was able to obtain a winzip version of the files and do the install. Let me know if this link doesn't work: https://mbs.microsoft.com/fileexchange/?fileID=efab7913-f563-4aa3-ad...

Distribution Group Only From:
I have a distribution group that contains all of the users for our entire organization and I don't want it accessible from everyone, so I deselected everyone. However we do need the distribution list to receive emails from one specific SMTP address which is external to our organization. I have tried creating a contact with the email address that should have the ability to send to this distribution group and entered it in the Only From:, however they are still receiving a bounce back that they don't have permission to send to that distribution group. Anybody have a solution? ...