No companies listed after upgrading Dynamics's db

Version 7.5 - 8 upgrade.  Upgraded Dynamics' db fine, but click next and no
companies are listed.  Gone through TK searches for days and cannot find any
solution.  The DB_Upgrade table shows every company as 7.5 and Dynamics as
8.0.  This used to be a very common problem in upgrades, yet there are no TKs
anymore.
0
Luvsql (265)

Publisher/Outlook email newsletter not sending to list
I created an email newsletter from a Publisher email newsletter template. I use Outlook as my mail. I need to send it to a group, so I clicked on the "Send this page as a Message" button within Publisher, which enabiles sending as an email. From there I put myself in the "To" field, and because I wanted a blind list, I pasted a list of the recipients copied from an Outlook Contacts Category in the BCC field (there are 86 email addresses on the list) and clicked send. I received my copy, but it doesn't look like anyone else did. I seeded myself in the BCC field ...

Need info on Microsoft CRM for Reinsurance companies
My company is a Reinsurance company that is interested in implementing MS CRM for the contacts with Insurance companies. Are there anyone who has implemented MS CRM customers/clients in the (Re)Insurance that can comment on their deployment of MS CRM can also comment on whether the solution was useful without customization or was there customization to the product. Thanks, Inala Shankar. While I have never deployed Microsoft CRM at a reinsurance comapny I have done a sales demo to a reinsurance comapny and know they had to heavily customize their existing CRM solution and would tdo the s...

sorting a list
I have a column of faculty and need to sort it by rank in a particula order. There are four ranks. How is this done? thanks for your hel in advance -- dee studen ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dee student's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55160 You could set up a custom sort list under Tools>Options>Custom Lists... import or type your four derivatives in the order you want to sort them. Once you have this set up, go to data...

Default company for user?
We setup our clients with at least 3 companies to access, Fabrikam, a test company (with their setup) and a live company. They would like the live company to be their default company when they log into GP. Is it possible to assign a default company to a user? On May 8, 6:45 am, Danelle Sloboda <DanelleSlob...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We setup our clients with at least 3 companies to access, Fabrikam, a test > company (with their setup) and a live company. They would like the live > company to be their default company when they log into GP. Is it possible to &g...

time listed on month calendar events
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) In the month layout of the calendar - the times listed for each event is 1 h after the start time. It used to be the start time not 1 h after... How can I change this? <br><br>Melanie On Nov 27, 4:13=A0pm, mrpcoo...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) In the month layo= ut of the calendar - the times listed for each event is 1 h after the start= time. It used to be the start time not 1 h after... How can I change this? > Melanie A couple of questions: 1. I...

Sum values in a "chronlogical date list" from "transactions table"
Hi everyone, What I'm asking for here would be so easy in Excel but my skill in Access just doesn't cut it yet. I have 2 tables, first table (Table1) only contain one field (a list of dates, starting from "2005-01-01" and ending "2007-10-31"). The second table (Table2) has 3 fields: * Date1 * Date2 * Amount (values ranging from 0 to 1200 USD) Now, I want to run a conditional sum for each date in Table1. For example, for first value in Table1: "2005-01-01" I want to run a query that adds up the values of all transactions in Table 2 that have "...

Formula to Build IP Address List
I'm trying to build a filter list for spam blocking. I have foreight IP lists from ARIN.net. I have broken down the list into 8 columns: StartA, StartB, StartC, StartD, EndA, EndB, EndC and EndD to reflect the starting and ending IP address structure of the block I want to filter. StartA StartB StartC StartD EndA EndB EndC EndD58 2 0 0 58 2 255 25558 3 0 058 3 127 25558 3 128 0 58 3 255 25558 4 0 0 58 5 255 25558 7 0 0 58 7 127 255I'd like to use some sort of IF statement in the next column to determine how I can consolidate the sequences. Obviously if I'm going to block 58....

lists not populating userform
I got help with this code from Wouter. It worked great. Then I replaced variable and object names with less generic names that follow my standard naming schema. And lost the connection between the fields and the list boxes! Code now is: Private Sub cboCode_Change() Dim rCodes As Range cboFacilities.Clear For Each rCodes In Range("codeList").Cells If rCodes.Text = cboCode.Text Then cboFacilities.AddItem rCodes.Offset(0, 1).Text End If Next End Sub Private Sub usfFacilNameID_Activate() Dim rCodes As Range Dim iCodes As Integer Dim bCodes ...

Problem in creating a company
Hi, I am getting the following error I have a company in service pack two but the other companies are not getting upgraded to service pack II, i am getting an sql error which shows the version of one database is different from another.. This is the error i am getting A product installed on your computer is on a different version than the database version, you will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Any help is appreciated Regards Reddy Well, first, all db's should be upgraded. But the error message means that there is a 3rd party product or GP Addo...

Upgrading to Money 2004 #5
I am upgrading from Money 2001 deluxe to 2004 Premium. I am receiving and error message that says: "Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the "Monthly Cash Flow" report is no longer available. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you shoulf reset manually to avoid unreliable information" This message pops up without warning. I have attempted to reset the report but the error continues. Thanks, Jeff I can;t see that report as one of the standard ones on my version of 2004, not sure whether it is on yours. If not, then you should delete ...

Inbox Columns company
Hi ! I tried to add the column company from contacts to my inbox but the field stays blank. What Iam doing wrong ? Thanks for your help Thomas Radas Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook = lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different = types of items in the folder. The Company field that you see under All = Contacts Field does not apply to messages.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpst...

FRx
Hi, I'm trying to build a TB report in FRx (that I can export to Excel) that shows the account codes down the left with each individual company database from the tree being shown in a separate column, working across the page. Putting it very simply, Column A = Account Code, Column B = Company A's TB, Column C = Company B's TB etc. So far I can get the report to put each company on a separate tab, or to show each company TB one after the other moving down the spreadsheet - eg. in Excel Company A TB appears on lines 1 to 100, Company B on lines 101 - 200 etc. But I can'...

2nd Que: IF/AND from drop-down lists?
Second issue, I'm hoping this will be the easier of the two: I have a list of income sources in Column A. I have a total income listed in Column B. I have a tax-deductible option (currently, drop down list 'YES' or 'NO') in Column C. I have the income totalled at the bottom. At the bottom of my sheet, I have a drop-down list for the end-user to select which investor they are going to send this particular income calculation sheet to. Depending on which investor they choose, I need to mark-up the income total by that investor's particular mark-up, and only if the incom...

Adding a lookup list to further filter form results
Created a form to list outstanding invoices, the datasource is a query called "invoices due" When I open that form it list all my outstanding invoices, so far so good. Now I want to add a drop down list control on the form to further filter the returned results to show only specific customers. The form (and query) allready have and display the customer name, so that data is allready there. 3 things are stumping me. 1) I tried to add a list box pulling the data from the customer name in the query, but that returned multiple copies of each name in the list box. ...

Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook email
I installed Outlook 2007 on my computer and imported my addresses from my other computer's Outlook file with excel. The contact list shows all the addresses but I can not access the contact list when I try to send an email. The address book drop down menu does not show anything. I tried to do the "properties" on the contact file, selected the tab "Outlook Address Book" and I am not allowed to check the box to "Show this folder as an address book". I am hoping someone can help me get this resolved. Thank you in advance If you have Contacts in...

Upgrade these Companies?
I am doing the upgrade to SP2 in Dynamics GP 9.0. When I ran GP Utilities it told me I needed to upgrade the company databases. Well when I started this process the computer froze. I had to End Process & Reboot. Now when I go back into Utilities, it again says I need to upgrade the company databases. Only now, all have a lock beside of them, and it says "Company is being updated by another client." My question is, How can I unlock these companies??? Thanks, Crud Crudduncan, in the Dynamics Database in the SQL Server, delete the records in this table "duLCK" U...

sorting a list #3
please help i have a list like this name assessment date to be completed a n other fda 01/01/06 a body summary 02/01/06 me to otmr 04/01/06 and so on with about 30 other rows what i would like is the list to automatically put names in date order and then print the worksheet also when the dates get within 15 days to be completed the name, assessment and date turns red also if it is within 45 days they turn blue. now for a little tricky bit i would like there to be a space between each colour so a...

Where is the data menu for sorting lists?
Am trying to sort an address list into alphabetical order. Help says click on list and and select from data menu. When i click no data menu appears. can anyone help please? Thank you. Do you want to tell us what Office program you're referring to, and what version of that program? Daddy "Shakoh" <Shakoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E04A2BD-DA32-462B-A912-5469035351C9@microsoft.com... > Am trying to sort an address list into alphabetical order. Help says click > on > list and > and select from data menu. When i click no...

Create a List
I have a table with two worksheets. The first one has membership data. Fields such as Status, Unit, Building. The second worksheet has totals of the different categories that it counts from the data in table one (for example how many active members (status) there are in Unit 3 (Unit), in Building 1 (Building). What I'd like to to be able to do is click on one of the totals in the second table and have it generate a list of all the people that were counted to make up that total. Thanks. Depending on how your data is laid out, you might be able to get that "drill down" effe...

Creating photo album
Hello, I'm designing a photo-album in MS Publisher that will be printed by a commercial printing-company, and I have some thoughts on how and in what format to save the document. I'm using Adobe Acrobat 6 to make a PDF out of the document. 1. The printing-company want the colors to be CMYK. Where can I make Acrobat store the colors as CMYK? In the settings on tab "Color" I have some options; in the "Color Management Policies" I can choose "Convert all colors to sRGB", but nothing like "Convert all colors to CMYK". So how can I make sure ...

slooooowwwwww after last OS upgrade?
It seems to take forever to pop my email box after the last OS (Win2k) upgrade; in fact I had to up my timeout period to 5 minutes; any ideas? are you using an antivirus scanner to scan you mail as you download it? if so disable it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 &qu...

Open invoices for a new company
Hi everybody - we are creating a new company in GP10 and we need to bring in the open AR invoices. We will be using SmartConnect to do this: should we bring them over as open 'invoices' or open 'debit memos'. For some reason the accounting department says they should be open 'debit memos'..I disagree, I think they should be open invoices. Is there a benefit to one over the other? I would agree with you - if they're open invoices, why not bring them in as invoices? I would query them on why they think they should be debit memos. A debit memo is a Recei...

Select a Report from a List
I’m sure this is pretty basic to most Access veterans but I’m having a hard time coding a report list selection. I created a Combo Box with a list of reports such as the following: Annual Report Quarterly Report New Cases Pending Cases Completed Cases Once the user selects a report from the list, I would like to use a Select Case Statement, possibly in the AfterUpdate event of the Combo Box, to Preview the selected report. However, I’m having a hard time doing such and would appreciate any help you could offer. Maybe I’m going about it the wrong way. Should I have the user click on a ...

Duplicate companies listed in company select drop-down
Greetings, When I go to select a company from the drop-down list, a company is in there twice. Both entries take me into the correct company. This occurred after I removed some companies manually from the Dynamics database. Details: I inherited a SQL server with GP 9.0 installed. I've been going throug the setup and found several companies that no longer were in use but were still in the system. When I tried to delete them I got an error to the effect 'go see your SQL admin'. Well that's me so I looked around and found that the databases had been deleted from the...

Sorting lists with references
How do a sort a list that contains references/formulas? (I want the reference to follow the row as it is "sorted around"..) Excel does't seem to want to sort a list containg formulas, it will only sort lists with numerical values.. Thanks! -- jonfu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jonfu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28193 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=477281 janfu, If you want to sort based on the column of formulas, first copy the column with th...