No Back Order Option when allocating Fulfillment orders by line

Even though the default quantity shortage option is "Back Order Balance" and
all items are set to allow back orders; we cannot get a Back Order option
when allocating orders by line.
All "help" points out the Back Order options and only say I won't get them
if the item doesn't allow back orders.  What else could be wrong?
0
Jana (39)

When in Sales Transaction Entry, drill-down on the Order Type you are using
and make sure that it is marked to "Transfer to Invoice" and that you have an
Invoice ID entered there.

"Jana" wrote:

> Even though the default quantity shortage option is "Back Order Balance" and
> all items are set to allow back orders; we cannot get a Back Order option
> when allocating orders by line.
> All "help" points out the Back Order options and only say I won't get them
> if the item doesn't allow back orders.  What else could be wrong?
0
kfarris (27)

Get pointer to parent of parent (2 levels back)
My application is dialog-based. The App creates a dialog. The dialog creates a property sheet. The property sheet creates 4 property pages. The dialog opens a file. I want the property pages to be able to write to the file. How can I get access back to that file pointer? I found m_pParentWnd in the Property Page. But, I can't go back like this m_pParentWnd->m_pParentWnd to get two levels back. I thought about passing the pointer to the CFile in via the contructors of the dialog, then to the sheet, then to the pages but I am not sure how to do that either. Any help is greatly app...

bypass closed period when removing deposit in the order transactio
Partner has posted this query in VSA: They would like to verify if there are customizations/third party applications that will allow them to remove a deposit that is attached to a payment that falls on a period that has already been closed. They are using Bank Rec and the period has been closed because the chequebook has already been reconciled. Here is their business process: Our customer is a retail business with 14 branches. Their customers come into the store and order some goods and pay a deposit. This updates the bank deposit window, then bank rec and subsequently reocnciled et...

Getting HTML back out of XML
I'm having a hell of a time figuring this out. ;o) OK, thanks to Oleg, I finally figured out how to get XHTML in my XML by using writeRaw to get it to not encode the XHTML going in. However, I can't get it back out. I'm transforming my XML using XSLT: Dim trasformedXML As New System.IO.StringWriter xslt.Transform(doc, Nothing, trasformedXML, Nothing) lbl_rulesText.Text = trasformedXML.ToString The element that also has XHTML in it is transformed SANS the HTML tags. <xsl:value-of select="text" /> That's returning the text of the node, but none of the HTML ...

cluster & stacked & line in one chart
I have a chart that has one clustered column and two stacked columns. Looks great. I tried to format another set of data to be a line with markers. All I see is the markers, no line. Any ideas if this is possible? If the cells between the values for the line series are blank, go to Tools menu > Options > Chart tab, and choose Interpolate for Treat Blank Cells As... If the cells are formulas returning "", change "" to NA(). This puts an ugly #N/A error in the sheet, but the chart automatically interpolates across these errors without showing them. - Jon --...

Backing up Notes in Outlook
I found the toy that transfers Notes in Outlook to OneNote. Is there any other way to back up one's notes other than making a backup of the outlook.pst file? thank you for any help or suggestions Jerry "jer&liz" <jerliz@home> wrote in message news:eQBTNYi8HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I found the toy that transfers Notes in Outlook to OneNote. Is there any >other way to back up one's notes other than making a backup of the >outlook.pst file? No, not unless you're using an Exchange Server. Well, you could manually copy the notes to a diff...

QTY Ordered not printing on POSTED invoices
Hi there, I recieved a phone call from my account dept. late this afternoon, stating that the QTY Ordered field on their POSTED Invoice is coming up blank. To the best of my knowledge, it was working, but now it isn't. Can anyone offer any help as to what could have cuased this to stop prinitng? Great Plains 7.5 POSTED LONG invoice form Windows XP ...

How to get BCC line back into my email as a default
I have just reinstalled my O/S (2000 Pro) and lost a lot of my settings. I can't find out how to get the BCC line back into my email format and I would like that set as the default for all my email correspondence. Also am unsure how to put a VCard signature into my email - had it all set up before, but can't remember how I did it. Thanks! MuckyBeast <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just reinstalled my O/S (2000 Pro) and lost a lot > of my settings. I can't find out how to get the BCC line > back into my email format and I would like tha...

Messages not reaching recipients or bouncing back
1 user has found this week that all mail she has sent have simply disappeared! Emails sent to a variety of destination email addresses - no bouncebacks, but none have been received. We investigated & found this to be true. Test messages are definitely leaving our server, and at least arriving at the mail server that we forward to (though they have not been able to confirm that they have left that server). This is what we've tried so far:- 1) We virus-checked the user's PC - none found - virus definitions up to date & we have good firewall + rules to prevent users rec...

Constant Horizontal Line
H I have a simple chart which measures the average time per month for a vacant position to be filled. I would like to add a horizontal line (as a constant) to use as a benchmark for use with service level agreements. Thank Steve Hi have a look at http://andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DummySeries.html#AddLine -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Steven Horne" <steven.horne@cadburyschweppes.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:280614D0-862E-4CAC-AD98-1F76478296...

back up restore
Hi- I have made back up, how do i restore (rms1.2)? thanks in SO Administrator, Database/Create This creates a new DB instance from your backup file. You will either have to choose a different DB name than the existing database, or DROP the database by using Query/New first. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "bh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Database
Thank you experts, in advance! I am attempting to make an asset managing database for my personal use within my company. The trillion Excel pages I have to update atm is becoming ridiculous. What I have: A table with all employees' first and last name, division, department, etc. A table with all devices' serial number, type, version, etc. Each device is linked to an employee... each employee can have multiple devices. What I need: I would like to know the best way to assign software to these devices. I would like to have a table of all of the software we own (i...

backing up to cd #3
I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. However whenever I try it I get the message "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission." (I am the owner). I am using Money 98. PLEASE HELP! I don't wan't to lose this information when I plug in my new upgraded computer, so I have to save the file. Terri. In microsoft.public.money, Terri Benshoof wrote: >I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. >However whenever I try it I get the message "You ...

Suppres Zero or empty Cell value in a line graph
Hi I'm using Office 2007. I have two charts using data from the same sheet. The second graph is a copy of the first. In the first graph, the empty and zero value cells are not displayed. In the second graph, the zero value cells is displayed (draged to zero) although the option "connect points with line" is checked. The strange thing: if I change the Y-data to another part of the sheet, it is no longer dragged to zero. Even if the cell is empty it's still dragged to zero A formula that returns "" is not an empty cell, it's a formula (or it's a small ...

link to last line used
I have a workbook with several sheets. Each sheet has numerous lines that are filled in on a weekly and or daily basis. The last sheet in the workbook is a small form that will have the data from the last line used in one of the other sheets. I want to have excel automatically reference the last line used on a specific sheet. Any ideas. I prefer to stay away from visual basic .. There is no living soul that understands all of visual basic! Thanks Billy in Virginia Billy will the data be text or numeric? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 &...

SBS4.5 crashed a while back!!
We have been asked to get involved with retrieving some emails from a EDB backup. The situation is: Server was SBS4.5 running Exchange 5.5. We have the PRIV.EDB and PUB.EDB, but we do not know what the site, organisation names etc. were. Are there any tools that can extract this information for us - we are hoping (and praying!!) to be able to install Exchange 5.5. with the correct details and then restore the EDB files and do a isinteg -patch and see if that gets us going. Any advice greatly appreciated. There are a few pre-requists here. Org name, Site name and Service pack level for...

autodelivery of messages by substring in subject line to public folders in exch2000
Hi, I like to set a server rule so that messages with a certain alphanumeric string in the subject like, such as [L434] or [my project], can be automatically redirected to a specific folder in the public folders. Is this do-able within MS Exchange server 2000? I wouldn't like to set this rule at the client level, but at the server level. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

Backing up Contacts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02AC_01CAFAC7.03F51630 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am able to back up all my e-mails and settings except my Contacts, which has all my friends and family e-mail address. Can anyone tell me how to back up my contacts in Outlook 2003? I would appreciate it if you could CC my e-mail address as well as the newsgroups. Thank You. ______________ David C. Stevens 14 Broadview Avenue Berlin, New Jersey 08009-1618 E-Mail : dcms61@verizon.net and/o...

Outlook 2003 Email Immediate Bounce Back
I'm having an odd problem with outgoing email in Outlook 2003. I just got a new laptop w/XP Pro and loaded the MS Office Standard Suite w/SP1. I also downloaded and installed Office SP3. I set up Outlook email w/all my POP3 settings and tested the settings in Outlook -- all fine. Incoming email is no problem. However for some outgoing emails, I get an immediate (and I mean instantaneous) bounce-back message that looks like the following: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 2/5/2010 12:13 PM The following re...

How to justify text on the left AND right margins of same line?
I'm often doing programmes for concerts: the piece of music should be justified on the left, the composer on the right. I don't know how to do this in Word 07. Can anyone help? I'll be grateful for an answer to this! I assume that you are talking about the title of the piece and the composer. If that is correct, you should use an left aligned paragraph with right aligned tab stop at the position where you want the end of the composer's name to be located. Then you would type the title then press the tab key and type the name of the composer. Best to create a ...

DPM2010 and backing up Vm's on Hyper-V servers in a cluster
I have installed DPM Protection agent on a Hyper V server 2008-R2 and i automatically see the VM (child snapshot....) on the Hyper-V in DPM2010 if i want to backup the VM using DPM2010. And i can take a backup of the Hyper-V volumes and of the child VM. So far, so good. I have installed DPM Protection agent on 1 of the Hyper-V servers Win2008-R2 forming together a cluster. I can backup the Hyper-V volumes with DPM2010 but i don't see in DPM2020 my VMs on that Hyper V server. And so i cannot select it to back it up. No child snapshot line is there ... And i don't know why...

Two-line fields
I want to put one of the field names in my database on two lines. Is this possible? Example: Client Address City Zip Name I know I can do this in Excel, but would like to do it in Access. Thanks! While you haven't explicitly said so, I'm guessing you are trying to do this directly on the table. An Access table is NOT an Excel spreadsheet. If you try to treat it like a spreadsheet, both you and Access will end up working overtime ... you wouldn't expect a chainsaw to work like a hammer, would you? Access table...

Follow up to include Save as Completed option
I found the Follow Up option on the Form Assistance is very handy. It will even be better if it can have Save as Completed option. I understand there are some custom buttons we can add as Quick Activities or etc, still think it's nice to have Save as Completed option in the Follow Up option. ...

Back
is it my imagination or is there a forumla that you can use to go BACK to the previous sheet that you were on....or am i just imagining it? somthing like =()back and if it actually does work how do i actually put it into the workbook?:confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ No such formula that I know of, but it is to create one It's fairly simple. Put this code in a normal code module Public iCurrSheet As Long Public iPrevSheet As Long Sub GoBack() If iCurrSheet <> iPrevSheet Then Worksheets(iPrevSheet).Activate End If End Sub and this ...

Draw fixed length line in detail section
My report has a report header approx 1.5" tall, a page header approx 0.5" tall, followed by the detail section. How can I print a fixed height detail section with verticle lines even if there are only a few records? Essentially, trying to replicate a paper form. The line starts at the bottom of the page header and continues to the top of page footer. In a post a couple days ago, Allen Browne recommended the below for drawing a line down the entire page.....this close, and I am trying to figure out a similar approach for the detail section. Private Sub Report_Page() Me....

Move contact subfolders back to categories
Did a click & drag of some categories to contact subfolders, how do I get them back to categories? Once again, please, with more clarity. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "sdm918" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ae3d01c44f21$e25e4340$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Did a click & drag of some categories to contact > subfolders, how do I get them back to categories? ...