No amount remaining but the AP Invoice still open

Hi hope I can get an advice on this issue. I got an Invoice which is fully applied but still open.

How to resolve this?
Thanks in advance

Anyway to open 02 files with 2000 version
I have purchased some marketing materials which contain many files created by Publisher 2002 version. My 2000 version is unable to open them. Is there anything I can do to open them besides buying a newer version? Sweet talk someone with 2002 to save them as a 2000 file. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "Jason Hamilton" <j.hamilton1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:dae201c3f023$11e15ed0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have purchased some marketing materials which contain > many files cre...

Budget amounts are doubled
Due to errors I have had to delete and renter deposits and bills but in the budget and in edit budget these amounts are doubled even though they were deleted???. I tried to correct these and it won't let me. For example my mortgage payment is 460.00 but my budget shows 920.00 every month; when I try to edit it just bounces me back to the budget. Any ideas? Is the budget amount correct next month? Changes to budget items are made to the next budget period and not the one in progress. If it's wrong *every* month, then you might be better off starting a new budget. -- Glyn S...

Verital lines on SOP Invoice
Okay - I give up. What's the secret to getting vertical lines on a SOP invoice to be the right length? How far into the Page Footer section should they go, if at all? All my lines are either too long or too short. Ha! I have never been able to figure that out either. I just make them all different lengths, and then print it and see which one is closer, and then try to work with it from there. I'm sure there is some logic behind it, but it sure doesn't look like it when you are actually doing it. "Elaine" wrote: > Okay - I give up. What's the secret t...

How to add amount to a cell based on category and month
I have a list of expenxe categories and by month along the top. How can I write the sumif function based on two criteria from drop-down list(one list is Expenses and the second list is the Months) and the third (Amount) cell would be where I input an amount to be added into the table: Expenses month amount Fuel JAN _______ Expenses JAN FEB MAR Trucks/Auto Fuel 348.23 Oils 35.99 Maintenance 298.33 Parts 59.21 DMV 745.87 -- so many functions...!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are trying to fill a matr...

AP transaction description field lengthening
I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I believe it is a 30 char field. I have extender. Will that work? I do not have modifyer. You can't lengthen the field of a column in GP, I would recommend adding a new field for your description and use that with Extender. Search the posts here on why that is a bad idea to stretch a field, there are a number of reasons. Mike "2020" <2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D5135DA-92DB-44EF-B8B0-FCB61A9A9061@microsoft.com... >I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I...

Script Error when opening Today
I am getting the following "Internet Explorer Script Error" each time open the Today page. Line: 311 Char: 1 Error: Class Not Registered Code: 0 URL: Outlook.Today Any ideas on how to fix? Mark IE\Properties\Advanced and put a checkmark to Disable script debugging in IE and take out checkmark from Display notification about every script error -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6...

Calculate the amount of time over a permitted amount (12 hours)
Hi I would like to calcualte the time over a permitted amount and display it in a cell. Column C is the start time dd/mm/yy hh:mm and Column L is the finish time dd/mm/yy hh:mm. The alloted time is 12 hours for the job and and need column M to show the amount of time used over the 12 hours. Many Thanks. =MAX(L2-C2-"12:00",0) and format as time,[h]:mm -- HTH Bob "Steve M" <SteveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:909E493A-ED55-40A3-9406-6588A333F281@microsoft.com... > Hi > I would like to calcualte the time over ...

i can not get full screen to remain off
I have a workbook that was created by someone else and i am now using it, i have unprtected all of the pages and have no problem in the funtional use of the workbook. The PROBLEM is when i switch from sheet to sheet it goes back to full screen mode which i do not want on. I turn it off but as soon as i switch pages its back on even on the page i just cut it off. It is very frustrating, can someone please tell me how to make full screen stay off? Go to View, then Report Manager. Sounds like someone has set up custom views under report manager. "BabyBlueAXiD" wrote: > I ha...

Print Invoice for customer
How do I print an invoice for a customer This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01CAEDDE.BEA5A5D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Lewis1585, If you are looking for the word "Invoice" on the receipt, you need to = add or change your receipt template and/or printer setup. =20 Here is an example on CustomerSource http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu of a Full = Page receipt that says Invoice rather than Sales Receipt. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup...

Mail merge for entities like invoice and order
Hi All Does any know the reason that why it is not possible to use mail perge function for entities like invoice or order? Regards Edgar On Aug 27, 8:05=A0pm, "Edgar Cheung" <edgar che...@bechelon.com.hk> wrote: > Hi All > > Does any know the reason that why it is not possible to use mail perge > function for entities like invoice or order? > > Regards > Edgar No good reason other than, I'm guessing, they ran out of time. Your best bet might be a report. Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blo...

Cannot open outlook items recieved as an attachment
I received several attachments that are in 'outlook item' format and I cannot open them? What can I do? > I received several attachments that are in 'outlook item' format and I > cannot open them? What can I do? MSG files? Upgrade Google Desktop to the most recent release, uninstall it, or tell it to stop looking at msg files. -- -f.h It worked! thanks "F.H. Muffman" wrote: > > I received several attachments that are in 'outlook item' format and I > > cannot open them? What can I do? > > MSG files? Upgrade Google Deskt...

Invoice description field
In sales>Invoices there is no description field on the screen for the invoice. However the description field can be edited in Sales>Edit Receivable Transactions. This field defaults to the Invoice number. Is there a way to edit this field as invoices are entered? Thanks, John Trax ...

once you have an amount in a cell how do you get that amount to i.
How do you get an amount already in a cell that had been formatted to increase by say 500 Place 500 in a blank cell, edit|copy the cell with 500, edit|past special|add on the cell you want to change "jillingore" wrote: > How do you get an amount already in a cell that had been formatted to > increase by say 500 Jill, You can add 500 to a cell by typing 500 in a blank cell, copying that cell, then selecting your cell that you want to increment and: right-click, select Paste Special, then click "Values" and "Add" and then press OK. You can do t...

trying to open .CHM help file
Can anyone help me please? i am trying to open a .CHM help file via a command button on my form. I have tried using SHELL but that doesnt work, presumably because it is not a .EXE. any help greatly appreciated Take a look at what Dave Liske has at http://frogleg.mvps.org/helptechnologies/htmlhelp/hhaccess.html -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) <simon@geniecom.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:1186572746.714336.269000@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Can anyone help me please? i am trying to open a .CHM help file via a > com...

A piece of a button remains...
I am new to macros and adding buttons on a worksheet to perform various tasks. It seems that buttons (added from the Forms toolbar) float above the cells. So far, whenever I delete columns or rows that run under a button, the button remains there intact. After getting used to this, I deleted some rows on one sheet that run under a button and the portion of the button was zapped away with the rows! What is driving me craze is that the top part (or fragment) of the button is still there. It is now a useless sliver of a button and it is in the way. It cannot be moved, clicked on, dragged, o...

Can't see 2 open workbooks listed in the Window tab
Using Excel 2003 When I have two workbooks open I think I should see both of the workbooks listed in the Window tab on the Menu Bar. I only see the workbook file I am in. What can I do to correct this? This is not a question on charting, but let's be nice for a change :-) The 'problem' you describe pops up when you open Excel twice, what might happen when you double-click the file from the Explorer to open it while Excel already is open. It will not happen if you have Excel open and open the file from within. HTH, Henk "TomD" wrote: > Using Excel 2003 &...

Still a problem- loss of Office print dialog window
Problem as described in this thread: 'Loss of standard print dialog box in Office 2004 11.2.1' http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office/browse_thread/thread/ba72ff609a1b7c4/7dd92e881c05837d?lnk=gst&q=print+dialog&rnum=1#7dd92e881c05837d I would really like to see an actual answer to this problem because it is STILL happening to me, Office 2004 v.11.3.4. Happens in all Office apps, but is particularly frustrating not having it in PowerPoint. Uninstalling and re-installing MS Office several times does eventually fix the problem but when you are rolling out ma...

RMS Taxes
Hello. We have a unique setup whereas we are both a contractor and a retailer. Some jobs require us to pay the taxes to the city where the installation is, while people who walk into the store need to pay retail taxes. We currently calculate sales tax based off the customers zip code, which works well. If, for some reason, the zip code is entered in incorrectly or is not known it will automatically collect the retail tax (which is higher than the others...so at least we are overcollecting). Here's the problem. If customer XYZ comes into the store and purchased $500 work of prod...

Unable to open attachments #5
HI, I have a user running Outlook 2000 SR1 and they are having trouble opening attchments. They were sent 2 excel spreadsheet which they were unable to open, the error they received was 'can't open the attached file due to restrictions in place on this computer'. They have admin rights on the PC and there are no other restrictions in place (that I can think of). I opened the excel spreadsheets fine myself and they are just simple forms, no macros or anything linking to them. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks Matt Can the open in when they save it first? -- Robert S...

How to Link Purchase Invoice with Purchase Receipts
Hi, We are using Great Plains 6.0. I am trying to generate report to link Purchase Invoice with Multiple Purchase Receipt.I am using Crystal Report/Business Objects to make this report. I have used the following tables 1. PM30200 (PM Paid Transaction History File) 2. POP30300 (Purchase Receipt History) 3. POP30310 (Purchase Receipt Line History) I have created two view tables by joining these tables. A. PM30200.DOCNMBR = POP30300.VNDDOCNM AND PM30200.VENDORID = POP30300.VENDORID AND PM30200.DOCTYPE=1 AND (PM30200.BCHSORCE IN ('Rcvg Trx Ivc','Rcvg Trx Entry'...

Locked Invoice in Limbo
We use Dynamics GP 10 sp4. Recently we had someone create a new invoice unfortunately part way through his process he had a power outage. When he went back in to edit the INV it wasn't listed. So he went to create a new one but the 8 items he had already added to the old invoice is showing up with an allocated amount of the same # that was on the "lost in limbo" invoice. In the back end we can find the the invoice in the SOP tables. it's also in some INV and PM tables too. So I restored a copy of production to a maintenance env and am working in maint....

trying to open old publisher files in Publisher 2003
I have old files from Windows version of publisher that I am grying to open up in Publisher 2003 Windows XP Anything below Publisher 95 will not open in 2003, all other versions will. Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pat's problem" <Patsproblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D08C15-9386-48C6-B111-76AFAEF617FC@microsoft.com... >I have old file...

how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the way,the cipher is known. ...

Emails remaining in outbox
I have two emails stuck in my outbox, one has been there for over a week. Now they won't even come up when I click on them. The oldest one is to a couple hundred people and it never went out. Try this: File, Work Offline, delete the messages. There's a bug in OL 2003 that won't allow messages in Outbox to be sent if you open while in the Outbox. Fix--Move the message to another folder and press Send again. "Beautimus" wrote: > I have two emails stuck in my outbox, one has been there for over a week. Now > they won't even come up when I click on them. The...

Historical Stock Status Report Qty vs Amount discrepancy
I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended amount column (both positive and negative). I have tried adjusting costs, and variations of inventory transactions, ultimately I can change the quantity, but the dollar amount will not update/fix. I am in urgent need of assistance - trying to close year end! I am using GP8 standard On Jul 19, 4:44 am, Kristi P <Kris...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended > amount column (both positive and negative). I have tried adjusting ...