No amount remaining but the AP Invocie still open

Hi hope I can get an advice on this issue. I got an Invoice which is fully applied but still open.

How to resolve this?
Thanks in advance

Anyway to open 02 files with 2000 version
I have purchased some marketing materials which contain many files created by Publisher 2002 version. My 2000 version is unable to open them. Is there anything I can do to open them besides buying a newer version? Sweet talk someone with 2002 to save them as a 2000 file. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "Jason Hamilton" <j.hamilton1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:dae201c3f023$11e15ed0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have purchased some marketing materials which contain > many files cre...

Budget amounts are doubled
Due to errors I have had to delete and renter deposits and bills but in the budget and in edit budget these amounts are doubled even though they were deleted???. I tried to correct these and it won't let me. For example my mortgage payment is 460.00 but my budget shows 920.00 every month; when I try to edit it just bounces me back to the budget. Any ideas? Is the budget amount correct next month? Changes to budget items are made to the next budget period and not the one in progress. If it's wrong *every* month, then you might be better off starting a new budget. -- Glyn S...

close excel; leave access open
Here is the end part of my code (lots of other stuff done first) where I want to open a database in Access (so that the user can take further action) and then close out excel: Set mdapp = CreateObject("access.application") With mdapp ..Visible = True ..OpenCurrentDatabase ("S:\Financial Analysis\Labor Report.mdb") End With Windows("labor report.xls").Activate ActiveWorkbook.Save ActiveWorkbook.Close Excel.Application.Quit However, this closes out the MS Application as well as the Excel Application. Note: This only started happening when I switc...

How to add amount to a cell based on category and month
I have a list of expenxe categories and by month along the top. How can I write the sumif function based on two criteria from drop-down list(one list is Expenses and the second list is the Months) and the third (Amount) cell would be where I input an amount to be added into the table: Expenses month amount Fuel JAN _______ Expenses JAN FEB MAR Trucks/Auto Fuel 348.23 Oils 35.99 Maintenance 298.33 Parts 59.21 DMV 745.87 -- so many functions...!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are trying to fill a matr...

AP transaction description field lengthening
I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I believe it is a 30 char field. I have extender. Will that work? I do not have modifyer. You can't lengthen the field of a column in GP, I would recommend adding a new field for your description and use that with Extender. Search the posts here on why that is a bad idea to stretch a field, there are a number of reasons. Mike "2020" <2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D5135DA-92DB-44EF-B8B0-FCB61A9A9061@microsoft.com... >I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I...

Script Error when opening Today
I am getting the following "Internet Explorer Script Error" each time open the Today page. Line: 311 Char: 1 Error: Class Not Registered Code: 0 URL: Outlook.Today Any ideas on how to fix? Mark IE\Properties\Advanced and put a checkmark to Disable script debugging in IE and take out checkmark from Display notification about every script error -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6...

Excel automation: how to open a blank spreadsheet
Hello, When using Excel automation: ..Open command requires the full path to the file (workbook) I need to open just blank, unnamed spreadsheet. How to do that? Thanks, Claire "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote in message news:eD4hhm4BLHA.5584@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > When using Excel automation: > .Open command requires the full path to the file (workbook) > I need to open just blank, unnamed spreadsheet. > How to do that? > Thanks, Claire I have found that doing: ..Visible = True and then using .Add it will s...

Calculate the amount of time over a permitted amount (12 hours)
Hi I would like to calcualte the time over a permitted amount and display it in a cell. Column C is the start time dd/mm/yy hh:mm and Column L is the finish time dd/mm/yy hh:mm. The alloted time is 12 hours for the job and and need column M to show the amount of time used over the 12 hours. Many Thanks. =MAX(L2-C2-"12:00",0) and format as time,[h]:mm -- HTH Bob "Steve M" <SteveM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:909E493A-ED55-40A3-9406-6588A333F281@microsoft.com... > Hi > I would like to calcualte the time over ...

Can't see 2 open workbooks listed in the Window tab
Using Excel 2003 When I have two workbooks open I think I should see both of the workbooks listed in the Window tab on the Menu Bar. I only see the workbook file I am in. What can I do to correct this? This is not a question on charting, but let's be nice for a change :-) The 'problem' you describe pops up when you open Excel twice, what might happen when you double-click the file from the Explorer to open it while Excel already is open. It will not happen if you have Excel open and open the file from within. HTH, Henk "TomD" wrote: > Using Excel 2003 &...

Still a problem- loss of Office print dialog window
Problem as described in this thread: 'Loss of standard print dialog box in Office 2004 11.2.1' http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office/browse_thread/thread/ba72ff609a1b7c4/7dd92e881c05837d?lnk=gst&q=print+dialog&rnum=1#7dd92e881c05837d I would really like to see an actual answer to this problem because it is STILL happening to me, Office 2004 v.11.3.4. Happens in all Office apps, but is particularly frustrating not having it in PowerPoint. Uninstalling and re-installing MS Office several times does eventually fix the problem but when you are rolling out ma...

trying to open .CHM help file
Can anyone help me please? i am trying to open a .CHM help file via a command button on my form. I have tried using SHELL but that doesnt work, presumably because it is not a .EXE. any help greatly appreciated Take a look at what Dave Liske has at http://frogleg.mvps.org/helptechnologies/htmlhelp/hhaccess.html -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) <simon@geniecom.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:1186572746.714336.269000@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Can anyone help me please? i am trying to open a .CHM help file via a > com...

A piece of a button remains...
I am new to macros and adding buttons on a worksheet to perform various tasks. It seems that buttons (added from the Forms toolbar) float above the cells. So far, whenever I delete columns or rows that run under a button, the button remains there intact. After getting used to this, I deleted some rows on one sheet that run under a button and the portion of the button was zapped away with the rows! What is driving me craze is that the top part (or fragment) of the button is still there. It is now a useless sliver of a button and it is in the way. It cannot be moved, clicked on, dragged, o...

once you have an amount in a cell how do you get that amount to i.
How do you get an amount already in a cell that had been formatted to increase by say 500 Place 500 in a blank cell, edit|copy the cell with 500, edit|past special|add on the cell you want to change "jillingore" wrote: > How do you get an amount already in a cell that had been formatted to > increase by say 500 Jill, You can add 500 to a cell by typing 500 in a blank cell, copying that cell, then selecting your cell that you want to increment and: right-click, select Paste Special, then click "Values" and "Add" and then press OK. You can do t...

i can not get full screen to remain off
I have a workbook that was created by someone else and i am now using it, i have unprtected all of the pages and have no problem in the funtional use of the workbook. The PROBLEM is when i switch from sheet to sheet it goes back to full screen mode which i do not want on. I turn it off but as soon as i switch pages its back on even on the page i just cut it off. It is very frustrating, can someone please tell me how to make full screen stay off? Go to View, then Report Manager. Sounds like someone has set up custom views under report manager. "BabyBlueAXiD" wrote: > I ha...

Still problems with userform
Hi! I use the following code but I get an error(424) Object required and I can�t figure it out. Please help!! Error line marked with * Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim LastRow As Range Dim response As Long * Set LastRow = Sheet1.Range("a65536").End(xlUp) LastRow.Offset(1, 0).Value = TextBox1.Text LastRow.Offset(1, 1).Value = TextBox2.Text LastRow.Offset(1, 2).Value = TextBox3.Text MsgBox "One record written to Sheet1" response = MsgBox("Do you want to enter another record?", _ vbYesNo) If response = vbYes Th...

Open other users folder
Hi Folks I have seen the subject come up numerous times on this group but I have not been able to rectify the problem at my site. I don;t have any knowledge to how this install was done but here is my problem Setup: Ex2K, Win2K....possilbly upgraded from ex5.5. Scenario: All users can view all other users mailbox contents using Open Other Users Folder..... There are no delegates set on any outlook clients. Checks: I have checked mailbox rights in "Exchange Advanced" tab and most security is inherited. Everyone group has read access ticked (inherit) but I think this is no...

how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel
how to open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macro? by the way,the cipher is known. ...

Emails remaining in outbox
I have two emails stuck in my outbox, one has been there for over a week. Now they won't even come up when I click on them. The oldest one is to a couple hundred people and it never went out. Try this: File, Work Offline, delete the messages. There's a bug in OL 2003 that won't allow messages in Outbox to be sent if you open while in the Outbox. Fix--Move the message to another folder and press Send again. "Beautimus" wrote: > I have two emails stuck in my outbox, one has been there for over a week. Now > they won't even come up when I click on them. The...

"Excel Cannot Open This File: Damaged or Modified"
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have been working on an Excel spreadsheet all day, saving frequently. I last saved and closed the file at 3:25 pm, and then went to re-open it at 3:30 pm, when I received this error message: &quot;Excel cannot open this file. The file might have been damaged or modified from its original format.&quot; <br><br>I saved the file as .xlsx, and there would be no reason for it to be &quot;damaged&quot; or &quot;modified.&quot; I have tried several solutions recommended on help f...

Subform is not visible when the main form opens
I am having great difficulty with the subform and it's nested form disappearing when the main form opens. When I switch to design view it reappers . This is my main data entry form and the heart of the database I have created. Does the control source for each form have to be the same? I have the main form's control source as the main table and the subform's is a query and the nested form is another query. Is this correct? Hi - If I understand you correctly, you have a main form, a sub-form, and another sub-form on the first one, i.e. three levels - is that cor...

open attachment
I am using outlook 2000 and Exchange server 2000, when I try to open an attachment which is a screen shut from other application, size around 500k, will take me 40 sec. to get it open, any idea can improve it ? Thanks ...

Historical Stock Status Report Qty vs Amount discrepancy
I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended amount column (both positive and negative). I have tried adjusting costs, and variations of inventory transactions, ultimately I can change the quantity, but the dollar amount will not update/fix. I am in urgent need of assistance - trying to close year end! I am using GP8 standard On Jul 19, 4:44 am, Kristi P <Kris...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended > amount column (both positive and negative). I have tried adjusting ...

Mulitple workbooks open simultaneously
Hi I'm new to the forum, so please forgive me if this subject has already been addressed... I have great problems opening more than one workbook at a time. Excel works ok if I open it, open a workbook and then open it again to open the second, but, if I open one instance of Excel and then file/open and file/open again (mainly because I have linked cells to other workbooks), then quite often Excel will encounter some error or other and close down. Frequently it will try to recover whatever workbooks were open and offer them up for re-load afterwards. I don't think these file...

Amount in words
Dear, Is any way i can have Amount in SOP & Cash Reciepts atleast to shown in figure + characters like $ 150.20 (handred fifty usd and 20 cent. ) thanks & regards Why don't you use the following report writer user defined function in a calculated field to show the amount in words. RW_ConvertToWordsAndNumbers() function returns string OUT_string; in currency IN_Value; { Value of Currency } in string IN_Currency; { Currency ID of Currency - Leave Blank for Functional } in integer IN_Mode; { non-zero = Use Numbers and Words instead of only Words } For more informa...

Wrong amount of arguments!
What I want is tblInvoice.ClientDetail but if blank tblInvoice.HorseName but if blank funGetHorseName(tblInvoice.InvoiceID,tblInvoice.HorseID),tblInvoice.HorseName) & "iif(tblInvoice.ClientDetail='',tblInvoice.HorseName=' ',funGetHorseName(tblInvoice.InvoiceID,tblInvoice.HorseID),tblInvoice.HorseName) AS ClientDetail," _ -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Not sure I'm following comletely correctly, but perhaps this is what you seek: IIf(Len(tblIn...