New View List gp-10.0

Hello - the view list in 10.0 are good. If I try to search on filed not shown
in the columns , I don't get any data.  How do you add columns, such as,
customer ID in the sales view list?  Can you modify the reports to include
totals (they are not report writer reports)? Thanks
--
Crystal Roach

Ok - I finally figured it out - not only do you have to have security set to
customize the list view, but you have to save the list before you can
customize.  However, I still don't see a way to add a total to the report.
Any assistance is appreiated.
--
Crystal Roach

"Crystal Clear" wrote:

> Hello - the view list in 10.0 are good. If I try to search on filed not shown
> in the columns , I don't get any data.  How do you add columns, such as,
> customer ID in the sales view list?  Can you modify the reports to include
> totals (they are not report writer reports)? Thanks
> --
> Crystal Roach
No, you still cant add totals to the standard list views.  There is an
enhancement to Smartlist that will total those (check with your partner, I
cant remember the source)

As for learning more about how to configure your desktop, list views, etc,
check out our Version 10 Unleashed manual.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Crystal Clear" wrote:

> Ok - I finally figured it out - not only do you have to have security set to
> customize the list view, but you have to save the list before you can
> customize.  However, I still don't see a way to add a total to the report.
> Any assistance is appreiated.
> --
> Crystal Roach
>

> "Crystal Clear" wrote:
>
> > Hello - the view list in 10.0 are good. If I try to search on filed not shown
> > in the columns , I don't get any data.  How do you add columns, such as,
> > customer ID in the sales view list?  Can you modify the reports to include
> > totals (they are not report writer reports)? Thanks
> > --
> > Crystal Roach
0
info4071 (3004)

Query Based DL
Hi, I have created a few query based DLs, should these appear in the default global address list? I created a new AL which i can use to show these, but the question above still remains. Matthew You need to add the following string to your GAL's ldap filter: (objectClass=msExchDynamicDistributionList) The following post shows you how to do this for the All Groups address list - you can similarly modify the purportedSearch attribute of your default GAL as well to make them show up: All Groups address list and Query-Based Distribution Groups http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2005/12/al...

Default recipient for new messages?
Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new messages? yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new > messages? Do you mean that you want a particular person to receive a copy of all the mail you send? There's a rule that will do that. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new >> messages? > > > Do you mean that you want a particular person to rec...

RMS 2.0 Error (gift cards)
Hi when ever I run a giftcard(mercuy) the rms closes and I lose the the transaction, but when I go online I do see it on mercury web reporting as being process but I dont see the transaction either on journal or my end of the day batch closing , this started after I upgraded it to 2.0 from 1.3 I do have netframe work 1.1 and 2.0 and all the hotfixes for them ! here is the error message I get: Database connection lost, application will be closed Error #-2147467259 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Chech your network documentation. (Source:Microsoft OLE DB Provide...

Conclude new account number
I Have 4 Columns Table To Define Accounts Info Col. A Account Name Col. B Account Code ( Number ) Col. C Account Type ( If Main Or Nominal Account ) Col. D Account Parent I Use Form To Add New Accounts Info With Combobox To Define/Chose Account Parent & Other 3 Textbox For Same Other Account Info , What I Need Is To Have ( Max Account Number + 1 ) From Account Group Numbers In Account Number Textbox As Suggested New Account Number When I Define In Combobox1 Account Parent , So What Suggested Userform Code To Manage This Task . As Example Suppose That I Add New Expenses Account...

Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound de
Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound device Realtek, My sound stopped working, so I restarted the computer, the sound worked again. When I started to play my rendered videos in my Windows Media Player it stopped working, it didn't no more, please help On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:22:02 -0800, King Noi <King Noi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound device >Realtek, My sound stopped working, so I restarted the computer, the sound >worked again. When I started to play my rendered ...

Publishing Menu in MS CRM 3.0
Hi Professionals, I have successfully installed MS CRM 3.0. Default site is set on port http://localhost/5555. Here I am not able to see the menu, Accounts, Contacts..etc.. I tried published available customizations, but still I was not successful. Created new user in AD and added this user in CRM with full rights by assigning all roles to the newly created user. Can anyone guide me in publishing menu on the site? Thanks for reading my post. Adhik Kadam Remove the "restriccted Access" checkbox from the user's account. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Adhik K...

Reporting 10-29-07
We have a customized report that we run every month that we export to Excel. Is there a way that we can change the query on this report each month (since it is based on a monthly date) without having to create a whole new report? There has to be a way to do this so we can maintain the same formatting in Excel that we have done for that particular report. Please help. ...

Distribution List #26
Hi there, I would like to know if there is a way to send email to a distribution list and blank out the other addresses so that to the person who received it looks like it was just to them. Thanks. babalas In news:8JvId.68515$W33.2104198@news20.bellglobal.com, babalas <cedross@sympatico.ca> typed: > Hi there, > I would like to know if there is a way to send email to a > distribution list and blank out the other addresses so that to > the > person who received it looks like it was just to them. Thanks. You can sent it to yourself and BCC the people on the ...

New user has X500 adress
I just completed migrating from 5.5 to 2003. I am in Native mode. Anytime a new mailbox is created an X500 address is added to the email address. I checked the administrative and default receipent policies there is no entry for X500 email generation. There are however, MS, SMTP and X400 generation rules. These were from the old exchange 5.5. How is this X500 added to the mailbox? Can I remove X400 and MS? Haven't done a migration for a while, but I'm thinking it's being generated as part of your ADC agreement for backward compatibility. Are you still running an ADC connector?...

Get the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Data Migration Pack
Today we released our Data Migration Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. It includes: o Data Migration Framework 3.0 An updated version of the tool we provided for 1.2, now enhanced with a explanatory interface that guides users through the data migration process. This is the main tool used when migrating data into CRM from different systems. o Data Migration Wizard for Microsoft Office Outlook with Business Contact Manager An end-to-end wizard targeted at the Small Business Edition users. An easy-to-use migration option is provided for users coming from Business Contact Manager...

no vista recovery disc
Hi I have a acer aspire 9301 awsmi, and have just had to replace the hard drive. I have no restore / recovery discs. Do i have to purchase a new edition of window vista and new licence? Or can i use a different recovery disc? A friend has a Samsung r60, will these discs work or just give problems? Thanks -- frank1234 On Apr 14, 5:47=A0pm, frank1234 <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a acer aspire 9301 awsmi, and have just had to replace the hard > drive. > > I have no restore / recovery discs. > > Do i have to purc...

Dynamic copying of data to new sheets
I need to create a seperate sheet in an excel workbook that contains th information from a data sheet. There are multiple columns and I need to seperate the rows out tha match values in one column. Number Status Notes 1 Fail none 2 Pass none 3 Not Run none 4 Missing none I need to make a seperate sheet for fail, pass, not run, and missing. I would like these sheets to update automatically, as the data sheet i quite large and it would take sometime to update the information b hand. Thanks, Quirthano -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Auto Import Into Deny List
Hi, Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email from without having to manually add the Ip's one at a time http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/135453 Thanks Try ipsec.vbs http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=286d2818-08b3-496d-8b0d-c2b628a3ef16&displaylang=en James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 12, 3:27 pm, melu <m...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is their any way of importing the IP's in a text file into the deny email > from without having to...

new user not added to the global address list
I have Exchange 2003 Std and use Outlook 2003 as a client. I recently created a couple of new users and they have not yet "appeareed" in the global address list. I know that stuff and get cached locally so I have been patient. It's been couple of days and a couple of reboots since the users have been added. The check box for "Hide from exchange address lists" is not checked. What could I be missing? -Steve -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth are you running Outlook in cached mode? if you look up the user in ADUC, has it been stamped w...

New Folders and Views
Whenever I create a new folder under my Inbox, only the Importance, Attachment, Icon, Flag, Subject and Received columns appear. I'd like to have Outlook default the new folder view as Important, Attachment, From, Subject, Received and Size, so that whenever I create new folders they would automatically contain these columns. Is this possible? Thanks! You can edit the Messages view for that; View-> Arrange By-> Current View-> Define Views... Or create a new view and apply that on first use -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creati...

new laptop and Works cd wont download
I have a new laptop and my Microsoft Works CD won't download. help!! Please post your query here: <news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.works.win> Also, please use correct terminology. Download implies you are getting it from certain website but I don't think you meant that! hth "Clb4law" <Clb4law@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10FD4619-FA5F-4290-8552-3F0480D54E75@microsoft.com... >I have a new laptop and my Microsoft Works CD won't download. help!! "Clb4law" <Clb4law@discussions.microsof...

When I click on new mail outlook failed to load resources from fil
Every day I have run Fix and repair before I open up new email or the outllook will shut down! Outllook will work find rest of day but the next day I will have to run fix and repair again! If I don`t run fix and repair every morning when I open new mail outlook will display an era message failed to load or find resources from resource file! It will tell me to check resources! ...

historical inventory (Item Value List)
Is there any way to get RMS to display the Item Value List on previous dates? I would like to be able to view historical inventory category values. TIA ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs & GREAT Customer Service! 124 State Avenue NE Olympia, WA 98501 P: 360-753-7525 F: 360-528-7526 info@olybikes.com www.olybikes.com Featuring free bike advocacy and safety materials! I actually just contacted Microsoft about this myself for a client of mine. They informed me that the inventory lists are real-time only, that there i...

Copy worksheet, trying to paste to new workbook error assistance.
I have a workbook that calls the following sub to copy the calculated sheet and renames it based on the range within the cell. The core code seems to work but every so often it hiccups and tries to copy the 'summary' sheet to a new book rather than remain in the source file 'Buzz.xls' Attached my code. Is theer any way of telling it that it must copy into the buzz workbook? Sub Copy_TeamFile() Sheets("Summary").Select 'copy sheet Sheets("Summary").Select Sheets("Summary").Copy After:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Co...

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank in the preview pane. Usually this is a virus or spam in an HTML message, which I usually can't see, which is fine. I tried to look at the body of the message and see the code for the link that is advertised in the spam, to file a complaint. Usually I right click on the message...

Outlook 2007: View in Browser not working
I am running Office 2007 Professional on WinXP Home SP2. After double clicking on an email in my inbox, I click on "Other Actions" | "View In Browser". But nothing happens. I am running IE7.0. I've tried it with IE already started and without it already started with no difference. I am trying to do the "View in Browser" so I can use the browser's selective printing capabilities to not print an entire email and just print the parts I need. Is IE your default browser? Have you run Detect and Repair? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies...

Dynamic Pick list based on business unit
Hi, Does anyone know how to create a dynamic pick list based on business unit? I tried scripting something based on the owningbusinessunit, but I am having no luck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. - Chris ...

Email 10-28-07
Aunt Louise Email ...

Spell check 02-24-10
In Word 2003, after spell checking a document, you would get a message telling you if your document had text tagged with "Do not check spelling or grammar" saying that "text marked do not check spelling or grammar" was ignored. Word 2007 doesn't always let you know that text tagged with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was ignored. The only way I know to avoid this is to select the entire document, then go to Review/Language/then unselect "Do not check spelling or grammar", then spell check. Is there a setting I'm missing i...