New! Microsoft Dynamics GP Field Service Anywhere Solutions

New! Microsoft Windows Mobile out-of-the-box solutions are now available,
including Microsoft Dynamics GP Field Service Anywhere.

http://www.microsoftmobile.ca

0
t-mikelo (1)

Populate Fields
Hello, On my Access form have 2 fields. Code and Code Description. The code field does a look up on a table and allows the user to select the code they want. The table contains the code and code description fields only. What I'd like to be able to do, is if a user selects code A1 (for example) the code description field automatically populates with the code description. How can I achieve this? Thanks all! Is the control for the code field a combo box? If so, you can change the row source to include the description in an additional column as long as you can construct the query pr...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007
Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Microsoft Word and Excel (all products) will NOT open or run.

New Location/New setup

Looking for Microsoft Office Binary File Format or File Signature data
I have an application which obtains numerous "unidentifiable" files with no file extension, via FTP, and would like to run some sort of binary filter on it to identify PPT, DOC, XLS file formats. I did fine this: http://www.garykessler.net/library/file_sigs.html But it seems a messy way of accomplishing this, and is incomplete. Any clues as to finding the binary record format and/or file signatures of Office documents (Office 2000 and greater). - Thanks ...

Microsoft Outlook NightMare
Here is the error message I keep getting while I am at home using my la top: microsoft error message 0x8000ccc0e. When I go to my corporate office to work I can send/receive mai without a problem. No error message at all. What gives? I am secured my network - tried the MS Outlook Support site - use there suggestions and nothing works. Please Help! A very sad Bookkeeper... -- Bookkeepe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bookkeeper's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=504 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread....

How do I activate the new mail button

changing the SQL query on CRdc / CMSFlexGrid...example anywhere?
Hello, I have an application that connects to my remote database. I want to use the same window with CMSFlexGrid class to display the resukts from a query. Unfortunately, with my current setup the flex grid only displays the query results from the pre-runtime SQL property setting. Changing the SQL property in the connected CRdc and refreshing both remote data and CMSFlexGrid doesn't update to the new query. ie: void CDatabase_searchDlg::OnButton1() { //change to the new SQL query ((CRdc *)GetDlgItem(IDC_REMOTEDATACTL1))->SetSql("SELECT * FROM data"); ((CRdc *)GetDlgItem(I...

Style available all sheets new or old

Re: Re: Product key needed for Microsoft Office v.X
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I do not have the product key and the v.X CD I have is a copied version not the original. As far as I can tell by checking all the files, everything was copied over to my new mac. If no one can supply me with a product key I will have to purchase another version. > I do not have the product key and the v.X CD I have is a copied version not the original. As far as I can tell by checking all the files, everything was copied over to my new mac. If no one can supply me with a product key I will have to purchase another ve...

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

Adding new pages

About the microsoft fix for INSufficient Buffer for print
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822779#appliesto microsoft specified something to fix the print error. I couldn't find what they try to say. they specified one file. If change that file in our system is it resolves my problem. They specify the file version and size. but i couldn't find any file similar to net. where can i found that. they specified the file Date Time Version Size File name --------------------------------------------------------- 10-Jun-2003 15:54 5.0.2195.6753 1,757,712 Win32k.sys Can any one send this fil...

Front End Services Question
I was going through one of my books and came across advise that Exchange Management, MTA Stack, and Routing Engine should be set to disabled on then front end server. I had never heard of this. Has anyone else? Fred T2 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/e466094f-c287-4498-aa2b-8845d107f8f3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "FredT2" <Fredt2@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23OJ5hSZAGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I was going through one of m...

Automaticaly put in the / in a date field
I want my users to input a date in the format dd/mm/yy I know some of them will mis out the separators and enter for example 140301 for the 14th March 2001, but Excel changes the date to something totally different. How can I create a mask (like in Access) so the separators are already displayed in the cell? For example the cell would look like / / and when the date is input it automatically jumps over the separator. You could use a worksheet event that changes the entry to a date. Chip Pearson has some code at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Keith wrote: > ...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder