Need ability to print all tracking numbers on invoices

We need the ability to print *all* tracking numbers on invoices. We can have
literally hundreds of tracking numbers associated with one invoice and under
the present setup (using rw_CreateSOPTrackingNumberString) we can only show 4
1/2 numbers.

--
Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager
HDA, Inc.  Hazelwood, MO

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f204cc14-8559-4f57-aa49-91b2b5c50e57&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Bud (544)

With Hundreds of tracking numbers, Bud, it can be difficult.  What shipping
software are you using?  Is it possible to print lists of tracking numbers at
the end of a shipping run/day and attach these reports to the invoices?  I
did this with World Ship a few years ago using Crystal.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Bud" wrote:

> We need the ability to print *all* tracking numbers on invoices. We can have
> literally hundreds of tracking numbers associated with one invoice and under
> the present setup (using rw_CreateSOPTrackingNumberString) we can only show 4
> 1/2 numbers.
>
> --
> Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager
> HDA, Inc.  Hazelwood, MO
> GP 9.0, SP2
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f204cc14-8559-4f57-aa49-91b2b5c50e57&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
info4071 (3004)

Print any file to a specific printer (silently)
Hi, I have a requirement where I have to print any given file to a specific printer. My application then consumes the output of this printer. I also need to do this without any user intervention and without any GUI. I have managed to get the printing done using Shell Execute, however, it always shows the associated application even though I have specified ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden as window style. My code snippets are given below: <CODE> Process objProcess = new Process(); objProcess.StartInfo.FileName = fileName; //file to print objProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

PRINT SHORTCUT
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, I have just installed Publisher 2007 after using 2003 for many years. To my dismay when I click on the 'print' icon in the toolbar, it prints all pages instead of the current one (that is, it remembers my previous choice for printing). I do inserts for greetings cards and have sometimes over a hundred pages in my folders, it was just one click before to print the current chosen page, now I have to bring up the print dialogue box, and choose 'current page ' again for each one - can any kind person tell my how to get round this o...

Excel need help

does not print but saves instead!
I have 4 profiles set up on my computer. When I use word on the main profile I can print normally. However when I try to print from word on the other 3 profiles it goes to save as and will not let me print. I have tried reparing office using my disc. Any ideas on how to restore the print settings? ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Print-outs
In FP 2000, Reports view, how may I print out a hard copy of those tables. I have tried everything I can come up with, but have not been able to get a hard copy to print out. Even when I do an Edit - Select all - Copy, then open a text editor, or MS Word, and try to paste, all I get is the http:// web site link. I can do an Alt - PrtScr and get a hard copy of that part of the table that is currently on the screen, but it the table is longer than the screen height I can not get all of it. Any guidelines would surely be appreciated. Gordon In microsoft.public.money, Gordon wrote: >In FP ...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

Outlook hangs on pointing to the print button
We have one user that has this problem. When he points to the print button in Outlook, Outlook hangs for up to two minutes. Any idea where to look for the cause of this issue? Thanks, Neal Hello Neal, Could you give us more information about the problem? - Could you confirm than only one user has his behavior? - What's the Outlook version? - Did the user install Add-in, software which generete .pdf? - Does the hang of Outlook occur each time when pointing to the print button? - You can disable all third part software and disable Add-in of Ooutlook as well Let me know if the i...

Invoice print order
Can invoices be printed in customer NAME order? Laura, I don't believe so. The reason I don't believe that will work is that the sort is hard coded in Dexterity and while I haven't tested this in a while, I'm pretty sure the "sort by" clause as issue by Dexterity will override any user added sorts. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Laura Anne" <LauraAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FC967CD-80DC-431A-AA4F-F1FBC75F88F4@microsoft.com... >...

I need Help

need help badly

Maximum number of worksheet tabs?
Anyone know the maximum number of worksheet tabs (don't feel like trying by trial and error)? Hi Ryan The maximum number of sheets in a workbook is limited by available memory. The max number of sheets that can, by default, be in a newly created workbook is 255 -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5DE29A8-1AC0-4094-AA83-9FDCF383F615@microsoft.com... > Anyone know the maximum number of worksheet tabs (don't feel like trying by trial and error)? Ryan, Thi...

Printing Postcards with Avery 8387 paper
I'm using Publisher 2000. I've created my own design for a post card. When the post card prints, it prints two postcards. I'm using Avery 8387 paper which is preferated for 4 post cards. How do I change the format so that it will print 4 post cards instead of 2. Hi BLAZJAR23@AOL.COM (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I'm using Publisher 2000. I've created my own design for a post || card. When the post card prints, it prints two postcards. I'm || using Avery 8387 paper which is preferated for 4 post cards. How do || I chang...

Defined names
Hi there I have defined many names and would like to print out the list of the names with the cells they are referencing Does anyone know if I can do this Thanks very much Tim Insert / Name / Paste / Paste List -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Tim" <tim.elhatton@mnp.ca&...

Access Form Printing
Hi, I have a form in Access 2003 which contains a few title lables. On the screen they look fine, but when I go to print everything looks great except the titles are garbled up and sometimes reduced to a really small size so you can't even see it. I am very confused about why this is happening. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike Mike If you are trying to print a "form", consider another approach. Forms work great to display information on-screen, and provide users and interactive view of data, but reports in Access are specifically intended to be p...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed