Name of Address table in Great Plains 10

HI:

What is the table name that holds the Vendor Address?

0
janieb (23)

I don't have SQL in front of me but my documentation tells me that the Vendor
Master is PM00200 (PM_Vendor_MSTR) and the Vendor Address Master is PM00300
(PM_Address_MSTR)

"janieb" wrote:

> HI:
>
> What is the table name that holds the Vendor Address?

0
KevinD (96)

Chart Names
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is an easy one but I just can't figure it out. I have a worksheet with 3 charts on it. I need to write some VBA to select each chart in turn and change its axis settings. So I figured the first thing to do is to name the charts so that I can select them properly in the VBA. But how do I name a chart??? If I select the chart I get "Chart Area" in the name box and I can't edit it. Many thanks for any help, Tony M As answered in .programming -- Hold the Ctrl key and click on the chart to select it. Click in the Name Box, type a new ...

Windows Mail Drops 1st 2 letters of Reply-To Address
About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of the reply-to email address for all of my Yahoo contacts...I deleted the contacts from my list and reentered them...it still does it. I can send a new email to these people just fine...but cannot use the "reply to" feature. Any ideas? -- christinewv "christinewv" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:133071c331d4e1bf5f974795ec9ed6d5@nntp-gateway.com... > > About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of > the reply-to email address for ...

Naming a range
I have a such macro : Private Sub Macro1(arkusz As Worksheet) arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Copy Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select Arkusz50.Paste Application.CutCopyMode = False ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="A1", RefersToR1C1:=Selection zLastRow = zLastRow + arkusz.Range(arkusz.PageSetup.PrintArea).Rows.Count Range("A" & Trim(Str(zLastRow))).Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=ActiveCell End Sub However the above macro doesnt work (this part: ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:=&quo...

expression as a value of a table
Hi all,I have a table that contains numbers and names of tables all in onefield,the type of the records for the table is text.is it posible to request to convert the value to a value of a table aspart of SQL sentence?...

block address
There is an email address that only particular users in our organization should send messages to. Is there a place in Exchange to set it so that some users cannot send a message to this particular address? On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:50:02 -0700, Candace <Candace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >There is an email address that only particular users in our organization >should send messages to. Is there a place in Exchange to set it so that some >users cannot send a message to this particular address? I dont think you can get that granular with anything built-in. You can limi...

Name Assignment
I need to assign a staff memeber to a group of clients Staff Names Clients Milk Shoe A-F Form Code G-L John DOe M-P The table that contains the client information CREATE TABLE [dbo].[FD__CLIENTS]( [OP__DOCID] [int] NOT NULL, [Fullname] [varchar](68) NULL, [NameF] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameL] [varchar](20) NULL, [NameMI] [varchar](20) NULL CONSTRAINT [PK_FD__CLIENTS] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED There is a staff table but there is nothing that ties it to the clients table. So the staf names will have to be hardcoded. Any ideas? On...

pivot table calculated field or item
Hi, my question is..I want to use an If formula based on the Grp colomn value BU (see formula below), but it doesnt recognise the value as "BU", it just returns the false value (value if false). Pivot table rows are as follows SO # Grp Cust Whse SO 311450 BQ BAKERS S 10-Nov-Tue 312385 0 MODERN S 12-Nov-Thu 312403 BU BUNNINGS S 12-Nov-Thu I have inserted a calculated field with formula =IF(Grp="BU",0,1) The formula always returns 1 Thanks for your answer Hi Craig Add an extra column to your source data headed Test with a formula like =IF(B2=&q...

Help on convert Custom Email Address Policy, Address List on Ex 20
Can someone help or give hint on how to convert this LDAP to OPATH filters: It's cutsom email address policy initially created on legacy exchange server and needs to be upgraded to exchange 2007 version: (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msEXchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group)(objectCateory=publicFolder))))(objectCategory=user)(mail=*bc.com))) when we right clic...

How do I remove the sheet name from a named formula?
I would like to use the same name to refer to the same set of cells on different worksheets: SheetTitle=$A$1 but when I try this it reverts to SheetTitle=Sheet1!$A$1 Any ideas how to do it? I could use =IF(,,,) if I knew how to look up the currently active sheet; =IF(SheetName="Sheet1",TRUE,FALSE) Any ideas how to reference the name of the sheet? Well, you could do something like this: SheetTitle=!$A$1 The exclamation point means that the Name will refer to A1 on the active worksheet. Excel uses the SheetName to tell things apart. If I try to give to different A1'...

Auto populate Email when Name is chosen
I have a list of names which i present in a combo box on the userform. I have an email textbox. I want the email to be auto-populated based on the name chosed. May I ask your help with this? Hi Jerry, Only the first procedure is really relevant in this post the others are to show how you may want to call it but, that entirely depends on your needs. Private sub BuildAndSend has 4 required parameters “ToWhom”, “Subject”,”Body”, and “Send”. Pass the appropriate values to the procedure and it will send or display an email to the user to send. HTH. Private Sub BuildAndSend( _ ...

Custom entity with same display name as out of the box?
I tried to create a new entity "new_InvoiceDDI" with a display name of "Invoice" and it won't allow the display name to be the same as a "out of the box" entity. Why is this? Anyone know a way around it? CRM 4.0 Mark Hi Mark, There's no way around it except renaming the existing invoice entity to something else. One obvious reason is the Outlook Client. It uses the display names to show folders, but folders needs to have a unique name. The web client uses the display names as well, so how can a user differentiate between two entities having the...

Populate combobox with folder names
I had found this code to show folder names that displays in a msgbox, is it possible to get the list of folder names into a combobox? --------------------------------------- Sub ListFolders() Dim fs, f, f1, fc, s Dim folderspec folderspec = "C:\Excel\" Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set f = fs.GetFolder(folderspec) Set fc = f.SubFolders For Each f1 In fc s = s & f1.Name s = s & vbCrLf Next MsgBox s End Sub ---------------------------------------- This is for exc...

Setting Up Windows Mail 01-05-10
I am having trouble setting up windows mail. This is the message I get "The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Hello', Account: 'Work', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" I don't know what to enter when I go into accounts & properties. I have Time Warner Cable internet and I am working off of a laptop. "NormaH" <NormaH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B119C5BC-0455-4A2B-8346-FD86236D0F9C@microsoft.com... >I am having ...

Faxing via desktop from Great Plains (customer invoices,etc.)
We have the need to fax from our desktops. We are on Great Plains 8.0. Examples are customer invoices. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3238cba3-0f91-47c1-...

Instance name must be the same name as the computer name ...
I've seen many posts about this installation issue and ran across it myself during an install on an existing SBS server. When running Select @@servername I received a null answer. I looked in the sysservers table in the master database and found that there was no '0' server listed as I've seen on all other installs of SQL. I took a chance and changed the value to 0, restarted SQL and ran the @@servername and it now came back as the name of the server as expected and I was able to install CRM with no problems. Long term I don't know if this will cause issues with ...

Pivot Table not sorting correctly
In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each is displayed seperately. I followed the same exact procedure for this table as I have for the others that I displayed correctly. What causes those lines to be displayed on separate lines? Perhaps some of the entries have space characters at the end, and others don't. Marian wrote: > In column A I have several of the same names listed more than once spelled > exactly the same but when these line are pulled into a pivot table each ...

table to new table
hi thanks for your time and help i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is constantly changing but the fields stay the same. i need to be able to transfer the data at the click of a button from the linked table into an access table without deleting the data already stored in the main table. i have tried looking at the transfer spreadsheet but this does not work. thanks for the help hi, Rivers wrote: > i have an access table which is an automatic update so its data is > constantly changing but the fields stay the same. > i need to be able to transfer...

Change the name of an employee class
Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Patti, Where did you want to change them (cards, trx, history, etc). There are several tables involved. Would it be possible to make new classes starting with the class you want to duplicate as a default. Please let us know what you are trying to accomplish by changing classes. Kind regards, Leslie "Patti Anderson" wrote: > Is there a way in the SQL table to change the name of employee classes? Our naming convention has changed, and requires changing the names of all employee classes...

"Name Conflict" when Excel 2007 open an old worksheet
Hi all, An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change the worksheet file name could not solve the problem after tested. Why? Thank you, Chik "Chik" <c...@netvigator.com> wrote... >An "Name Conflict" error message pop-up "Name cannot be the same as >a built-in name". That worksheet was created by Excel 2000 and also >could open on Excel 2003 without any error message. Change th...

Only accept mail from people in my address book
How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically delete mail from addresses not in my address book? On 10/22/2003 7:55 PM, DCJ wrote: > How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from > addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically > delete mail from addresses not in my address book? I don't think this can be done. Other members may have ways to do this. Sorry that I can be any helpful. Good luck. Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- What v...

TAble Insert
I have a person table that has id, firstname, lastname, address, city, state, zip. I have set all fields except id to have required = no and allow zero length = yes. But when I try the following query it will not insert the record because the firstname is not filled out. Any ideas? INSERT INTO person ( id, lastname, firstname, address, city, state, zip ) VALUES (1783, 'Hacienda La Daniela', '', '5310 SW 192 Avenue', 'Sw Ranches', 'Fl', '33331'); Try inserting Null instead of a zero-length string: INSERT INTO ... VALUES (1783, 'Hacienda...

Named Reference
Hi, Can someone tell me what the pros and cons are (if any) of these 2 ways of naming a range. ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add NAME:="HOME", RefersTo:=ActiveCell Range("HOME").Select or Dim HOME As Range Set HOME = ActiveCell HOME.Select Thanks, DaveU It seems to me that the first method creates a named range that is essentially meaningless to the user and is only used for VBA processing. Additionally, if you don't write code to delete the named range it will just sit there in the workbook waiting for somebody to ask what it means. The second alternative is a clea...

Delete e-mail addresses using a script
Pls, is there any possibility how to remove all e-mail addresses of a user using a VBScript. I need to perform the same action as I right click a user account in AD go to Exchange Task and choose Delete e-mail addresses if this option is available there. Thanks in advance. Yes, you can do that with a script. You would clear the proxyAddresses attribute using the PutEx method. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "milan" <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E517B94B-82A6-44C0-AA6B-10B3A52E6A79@mi...

How to read values from a table?
Hi, I am trying to redesign an old database. I have three forms start, entry, edit forms. Start form is like a switch board to enter into the forms. An audit is entered into the database through "Entry" form which has around 50 controls. All these controls gets stored in the main table. "Edit" forms allows you to edit the audit. The issue here is the "Edit" form doesn't read the values from the main table when the form is loaded. I have a logic to read the values from the main table in "start" form. Everything looks fine with the SQL statemen...

Find a time value in one column based on names in another
Hi - I have a list of names. (40 Different names that may occur 30 - 40 times a piece in column B). In Column C I have a list of times that each person made an entry. Is there a formula that will give me the earliest time that appears in column C for each person on the list in column B? I already have a list of all of the unique names that will appear in column B that I can use as a reference. Example: col A col B col C smith 6:00am jones 5:03pm smith 7:05am jones 4:02pm adams 2:05pm adams 2:33p...