Multiple Posting Accounts For Single Item

Is it possible to assign multiple Posting Accounts to a single kit component
item in Great Plains 8.00?

For example, Picture Frame ABC has one component (123).

Kit Item Number: Picture Frame ABC
* Component Item Number: 123

On the Item Account Maintenance screen, ‘Sales’ for Component Item Number
123 are set to go to Account number xxxx-xx-xx.

I want to create a new kit - Picture Frame DEF.  This new kit will be
exactly the same as Picture Frame ABC except I want the ‘Sales’ for Component
Item Number 123 to go to a different account number yyyy-yy-yy.

Is this possible?  Or are there any known solutions?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

0
4screen (1)

Managing Contacts & Accounts...
We've recently deployed Exchange Server 2003 Standard SP1 running on a Windows Server 2003 Standard SP1 platform. The Human Resources manager wants to keep the global address list updated. Which is GRRRREAT! I want to give her permission to the following and ONLY the following... ADD CONTACT ADD USER (w/exchange mailbox) UPDATE information. Basically I have my organization broken into several OUs. There are 2 OUs I wish to allow her access to. The rest I don't even want her to see. How can I accomplish this? I'm OK with her having full modification access to the two...

Supplier Reorder Number in Item Properties blocks paste
Why would the field for supplier reorder number not accept a paste function? Do you guy realize that many supplier item numbers are TEN DIGITS LONG???? So, I am supposed to enter 5000 items and all their respective item numbers from my distributors and HAND KEY those numbers in? How STUPID. Mickie, Actually it does work, its just kinda stupid. Enter a single digit, erase it, paste it. It may or may not display, but just click on OK. -- * "Mickie" <Mickie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB566A1F-3296-42DE-8333-B15E913274D3@microsoft.com... Why would ...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

new post

Charting multiple multiples

Treat Inventory item purchase for a Project through POP like drop.
Now, the item is received into inventory when the Purchase Order is received upon-leaving it available for any other sale. An inventory adjustment is required to actually assign the item to the project. The purchase of inventory item for a project through POP should be treated similar to a drop-ship purchase - not run through inventory. -- Jeff Burns, CPA TECHVISIONS, LLC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

Single click selects multiple cells

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

distributing data into multiple cells

New Mail Account
Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared before I could try it. I am trying to create Accounts on exchange 2003. I can receive internal mail but cannot receive mail from the Internet. I am being asked for a user name and password which I assume that I must setup. But I cannot see where??? Please help. It has been 3 years since I have worked o Exchange and it has changed alot. Thank you -- Ever Learning Net Admin On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700, Randaddyz <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared ...

ac2007, hide "home", "add-ins" menu items
I have several Access 2000 applications I must make work in all versions of Access. For Access 2007 I used the trick to hide the ribbon, which is nice. Unfortunately there are still menu items I need to turn off. These are deployed applications and users are not offered anything to click except what's been programmed. Specifically there's still a little Access icon which does maximize, minimize, move, restore on the Access window, a "Home" menu item, and an "Add-Ins" menu item. These are next to the Office Button. I dumped out all the command bars ...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Entering Items in the POS System
I have a concern with the POS module in RMS. I currently have Cashiers set up with minimal access rights for security reasons. The problem is, even when I log in with the limited cashier login and i scan in an item, if I click on the minus button on the num lock pad it opens the return screen. Even If I set the security to disable every button on the Return Reason Code screen, the ESC button or closing the window creates a negative value. This creates serious security issues for my company since it allows cashiers to perform Supervisor functions. Any ideas on how to work around this? ...

Changing color of a single gridline on a chart
I need to change the color of a single grid line on a chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am not able to). When you change color all the grid lines take the same color. I need to change the color of a single grid line. Please help if you know the answer. You can't colour one gridline, but Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine Anise Ahmed wrote: > I need to change the color of a single grid line on a > chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am no...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

CListView Single Item Height
Does anyone know if there is a way to independently set the heights of individual items within a list view in DETAILS mode? WM_MEASUREITEM seems to set a uniform height for every item within the view. I've searched this newsgroup and the web, and no one seems to have a definitive answer. Help would be much appreciated; I've been banging my head against the wall on this one today. Regards, Jason "Jason Crew" <jason.crew@crewandassociates.com> wrote in message news:#YX$P3C#DHA.3816@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a way to independently se...