Multiple posting accounts for salesperson commissions expense

I need to be able to post commissions to separate expense posting accounts
depending on the salesperson. Is this possible in GP 8.0? If so, how?

Managing Contacts & Accounts...
We've recently deployed Exchange Server 2003 Standard SP1 running on a Windows Server 2003 Standard SP1 platform. The Human Resources manager wants to keep the global address list updated. Which is GRRRREAT! I want to give her permission to the following and ONLY the following... ADD CONTACT ADD USER (w/exchange mailbox) UPDATE information. Basically I have my organization broken into several OUs. There are 2 OUs I wish to allow her access to. The rest I don't even want her to see. How can I accomplish this? I'm OK with her having full modification access to the two...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

new post

Charting multiple multiples

Single click selects multiple cells

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

distributing data into multiple cells

New Mail Account
Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared before I could try it. I am trying to create Accounts on exchange 2003. I can receive internal mail but cannot receive mail from the Internet. I am being asked for a user name and password which I assume that I must setup. But I cannot see where??? Please help. It has been 3 years since I have worked o Exchange and it has changed alot. Thank you -- Ever Learning Net Admin On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700, Randaddyz <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared ...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Re-post with e.g.
Still struggling with printing a workbook in the correct sheet order Sorry to bother... I am just really stuck I have put a link to the file on my site. http://www.earthworks-landscape.com/Test.ht Any help would be appreciated This is not printing the work book out correctly. The sheet pages are out of order when printed The print preview looks fine. The tabs at the bottom of the book look fine. The printed sheets however are out of order I "viewed code" by right clicking on the tab and found that the list of sheets were not in order. I was unable to drop and drag, adjust an...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

Option to Include/Exclude Account in Budget is Inactive
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. However, tn the account details for both accounts, the option to include in the budget planner is "checked" but is grayed out and in-active; thus I can't uncheck it. How to make active to enable to uncheck? ...