Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?

I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be
happening  on a regular basis:

We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors.  The
contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother
company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible
for the rest.

So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two
different customers that are linked to the original order.

Is there ANY way to do this.

Thanks
0
wndrbear (19)

Yes,

You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contract
holder as a customer with the subcontractors as child customers. When
contractors purchase items from you, you can setup an individual invoice for
them. With National Accounts, you can apply a cash receipt (partially or in
full) from the parent customer to the contractor's invoice and the
constractor can pay the rest. They are specific settings in National Accounts
to allow this.

You can choose to send a copy of the statement to the contractor and to the
parent contract holder and you can modify the invoice report to include the
parent contract holder's information then send two copies of the invoice out:
one to the contractor and one to the parent contract holder.

In all cases it will be one order, one invoice (with multiple copies), but
with the ability to receive payments from either contractor and/or parent.

If you need further assistance, please contact me with the information below.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"wndrbear" wrote:

> I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be
> happening  on a regular basis:
>
> We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors.  The
> contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother
> company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible
> for the rest.
>
> So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two
> different customers that are linked to the original order.
>
> Is there ANY way to do this.
>
> Thanks
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
5/21/2009 3:57:14 PM
Would that display the amount owing for each invoice as different for the
parent as for the subcontractor?

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Yes,
>
> You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contract
> holder as a customer with the subcontractors as child customers. When
> contractors purchase items from you, you can setup an individual invoice for
> them. With National Accounts, you can apply a cash receipt (partially or in
> full) from the parent customer to the contractor's invoice and the
> constractor can pay the rest. They are specific settings in National Accounts
> to allow this.
>
> You can choose to send a copy of the statement to the contractor and to the
> parent contract holder and you can modify the invoice report to include the
> parent contract holder's information then send two copies of the invoice out:
> one to the contractor and one to the parent contract holder.
>
> In all cases it will be one order, one invoice (with multiple copies), but
> with the ability to receive payments from either contractor and/or parent.
>
> If you need further assistance, please contact me with the information below.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "wndrbear" wrote:
>
> > I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be
> > happening  on a regular basis:
> >
> > We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors.  The
> > contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother
> > company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible
> > for the rest.
> >
> > So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two
> > different customers that are linked to the original order.
> >
> > Is there ANY way to do this.
> >
> > Thanks
0
wndrbear (19)
5/21/2009 5:28:07 PM
You have the ability to send consolidated statements to the parent contract
holder for all subcontractors under them, as well as statements to the
individual contractors showing the amount they owe. Keep in mind there is
only 1 order, therefore only one invoice. However, you can send copies of the
invoice to both contractors and parent company.

Again, if you need further assistance in implementing this in your
environment, contact me with the information below.

Best regards,
--

"wndrbear" wrote:

> Would that display the amount owing for each invoice as different for the
> parent as for the subcontractor?
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Yes,
> >
> > You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contract
> > holder as a customer with the subcontractors as child customers. When
> > contractors purchase items from you, you can setup an individual invoice for
> > them. With National Accounts, you can apply a cash receipt (partially or in
> > full) from the parent customer to the contractor's invoice and the
> > constractor can pay the rest. They are specific settings in National Accounts
> > to allow this.
> >
> > You can choose to send a copy of the statement to the contractor and to the
> > parent contract holder and you can modify the invoice report to include the
> > parent contract holder's information then send two copies of the invoice out:
> > one to the contractor and one to the parent contract holder.
> >
> > In all cases it will be one order, one invoice (with multiple copies), but
> > with the ability to receive payments from either contractor and/or parent.
> >
> > If you need further assistance, please contact me with the information below.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "wndrbear" wrote:
> >
> > > I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be
> > > happening  on a regular basis:
> > >
> > > We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors.  The
> > > contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother
> > > company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible
> > > for the rest.
> > >
> > > So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two
> > > different customers that are linked to the original order.
> > >
> > > Is there ANY way to do this.
> > >
> > > Thanks
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

Single click selects multiple cells

Default UofM by Customer
Is there a simple way to have the default unit of measure go with the customer ID? For example, rather than having a CSR have to think about units of measure with ABC Co. (are they boxes or reams?) can we tell the system, okay these guys buy in reams all the time - not boxes. You can do this using Omni Price, a third party product that works great. In that product, you can set up price sheets by customer and list the items that customer purchases, including any special pricing, AND THE SPECIFIC UOM used by the customer. Don't forget to sign up for Convergence in Orlando and come vis...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Can Money 2004 Small Business do Recurring Invoices?
Hi folks, I was curious whether anyone who's currently using Money 2004 Small Business knows whether it is capable of doing Recurring Invoices? In other words, enter the details of the invoice, save it in a "recurring invoices" list and go back to that list to generate a new, identical invoice the next month without putting all of the detail in. Any insight on this aspect of Money 2040 Small Business would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. - Jeff >-----Original Message----- >Hi folks, > >I was curious whether anyone who's currently using Mo...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Custom Toolbars
Good Morning all. Version is Office XP. I have a custom toolbar that I use in Excel. However, whenever the application is closed, on reopening it the toolbar is lost. According to KB330345 this is a bug that was supposed to be fixed in Office XP SP3. I applied this last week, but the problem is still showing itself. Open the program, add the toolbar, do work, close program. Reopen, Toolbar is gone. Any ideas, or any methods that I can use to overcome this? Further customization, etc. Thanks in advance. Rex, A workaround would be to have code in your Personal.xls that creates the c...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Removing Menu Option in VBA ( grey one out ) ?
Tracking Changes ? I am after the workaround for the disabling of tracking changes b anyone other than me. I presume ( and yes since I learnt this method I love it ) I can us the Environment settings... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub MeOnlyTrackChanges() If Environ("Fullname") <> "My Name Here" then Exit sub Elseif: <grey out the menu option for track changes here VBA COD needed > End Sub -----------------------...

Passing avalue from one form to another
I have a form (ItemBrowse_frm) that provides me a list of active Item numbers. When I click the Item number I want to pass the Item number to my other form (SingleBill_frm) and requery the form based on that part number. I am using the following OnClick Forms![SingleBill_frm]![ParentItembx].Value = Forms!ItemBrowse_frm.[ItemNumber] Forms![SingleBill_frm].Requery Somehow the SingleBill_frm does not requery and the field that I am passing the value to does not show the value passed until I highlight the field. Is there a better way to do this or what am I doing wrong? Thank you! ...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

charting more than one worksheet
I have data in one worksheet(February) and data in another worksheet (March). I need to chart averages over a five day period (Feb 28,29, March 1, 2, 3). I will need to do this everyday. I can not seem to find an easy way to do this. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. If you're trying to pull one value for each day, and create the chart from that, you can do the following: Create a blank summary sheet for the chart data. In cell E3, enter this formula: =TODAY() In cell D3, enter: =E3-1 Select cell D3, point to the fill handle (the small black square at the bottom right of...