Multicurrency Revaluation for Purchasing Series

Is it possible to do multicurrency revaluation on tractions originating

from POP and SOP same like tractions originated from Purchasing
Transaction Entry and Sales Transaction Entry in receivable and
payable.
As I tried this and found that the transactions originated from payable
Module get revalutaed but not POP,
Which is quite strange, could some one guide me, am I missing any setup
in POP or SOP which is the reason why it doesn't get revaluated?

Thanks,
Shabnam

Purchase Offset
We have problems with Multicurrency Setup. Our normal process is to create Backorders for every Sales order. We create a Sales Invoive after Purchase Receipt. Mostly before we got the Purchase Invoice. And we have daily currency rates. In case of a PO in a foreign currency, the FX -Difference between Shipment and Invoice is postet against PPV. Every FX-Difference for every currency is posted to only one account. I would prefer to post FX-Differences as unrealized G/L to the account we have in the Currency Setup. Or, at least, as Purchase Offset, in Currency Setup too. What is your experience...

How to chart a series of formulas?
Hi, does anyone know how to chart a series of formulas? I currently chart cells in column C. Each cell in column C contains a formula - "=A1+B1", "=A2+B2", "=A3+B3", etc. I would like to do away with column C and just get the chart to calculate the values that are being displayed automatically. How can you do this? Thanks Marcus - Charts aren't that smart, and worksheet ranges are pretty cheap. Compute the data in the worksheet, and plot the column with the formulas. Of course, you could name your ranges (Adata and Bdata) by selecting each range, ty...

Stopping the Over-Receipt of Purchase Line Items
Without code, does anybody know of a way to prevent a user from overreceiving a purchase order? The message appears that says the item has been fully received. But, the user is still able to keep going. Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, I checked and I don't think you can accomplish this without a customization. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Charles Allen" wrote: > Without code, does anybody know of a way to...

Allow attachments for purchase orders
Allow attachments for purchase orders. We would like to attach multiple quotations to the purchase order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1932d712-843a-4d3...

Multicurrency #4
We have a customer who is not currently using Multicurrency but they plan to this year. They have several companies set up in GP but only one of the companies will be using multicurrency. I believe that once multicurrency is registered, it automatically applies to all companies within GP. Will they need to assign a functional currency to all companies in GP? You are correct Sue. They will have to assign the functional currency in all companies. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Thanks Frank - for the comp...

MultiCurrency-
the functional currency of company is PKR(Pakistani rupees).i create & receive/invoice the purchase order in USD Dollar with exchange rate .at the time of payment when i apply the document againt an invoice the problems are 1.The exchange rate in PURCAHSE ORDER & RECEIPTS are zero . 2. when i only partial pay the vendor remaining amount convert into realized gain or loss account 3. when i fully paid the amount the all amount is credit in to realized gain or loss. ...

Dissappearing Purchase Orders
Has anybody else experienced all their purchase orders dissappearing from Store Ops in RMS version 2, SP1 ? ...

Paying Individual Invoices by Check and Multicurrency
We have a company with GBP functional currency. We are trying to back-load data and are having some difficulty when the invoice (and checkbook) are in an originating currency. When in an originating currency, the date on the Payable Check Entry is grayed-out. Since we would like to have accrurate historical invoice and payment records - this is a problem. Support suggests we enter the invoice, record a manual payment then apply. This is a total of three steps - two too many! I dread calling our UK office to give them the bad news. Is there anything I can do to make this work in le...

Hide a series
I want to hide (not delete) a series on my chart. This is possible in Lotus 123 but I can't find an equivalent feature in Excel. Any suggestions? try this: right click on the series, format data series choose "none" for border, are, lines,and\or markers. Lynn wrote: > I want to hide (not delete) a series on my chart. This is > possible in Lotus 123 but I can't find an equivalent > feature in Excel. Any suggestions? -- Gary Klass gmklass@ilstu.edu Editor, PSRT-L 4600 Politics and Government Illinois State University Normal, Illinois 61790 http://LILT.ILSTU.EDU...

Purchase Order Entry #4
We would like to create PO's for all items. These are all noninventory items. How cab we set it up so the GL code is entered at the time of the PO creating. For example, when entering AP invoicing you can enter GL accounts as part of the transaction entry. Is there a way to do this for PO's (I do not see a distributions link on the PO data entry screen.) Thanks nfp, After entering the item number on the PO, click the little blue arrow next to the Item Number field name. This opens another window where you can enter more info about the item, including the purchases account. F...

Multicurrency
Hello, We change our exchange rate on an annually basis. But we still have existing Purchase Orders with the old exchange rate where some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? We are using Great Plains 8.0 Service Pack 2. Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

Series Source Data
Tjena! I have plotted one series: =SERIES(;xyzFINAL!$A$*3* :$A$15;xyzFINAL!$B$*3*:$B$15;1) I would like to replace the red bold 3 with INDIRECT(ADDRESS(2;7);1) so that I can put the number 3 in cell G2 instead. How/Is this possible ? Tack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

import purchase orders
Allow user to Import records into the store operations Purchase Order. This can only be done within PO planner within headquarters. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default...

Purchase Tax Entries creation.
Hi I am a Dex developer using the Dynamics Objects to create Purchase orders. Using the procedures outlined in the documentation in the v8.00 sdk popglbs.rtf and in the example dictionary v80_IntSamples. These examples do not include any details on creating tax entries in POP_PO_Tax. Does any body Know of any examples or can give an example. Is this the right group to ask a question Like this. Thanks Gerry -- TXs ...

MULTICURRENCY
Has anybody tried to implement a Multicurrency functionality in MS CRM Any ideas? Is it possible? > Has anybody tried to implement a Multicurrency functionality in MS CRM > Any ideas? Is it possible? No, it is not possible. It is a limitation of the actual version 1.2 (as well as 1.0). -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps. Microsoft Business Solutions Support Michael Schumacher (MS) (Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen. / This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

GP 8.0 Purchasing Lists
Just upgraded to 8.0 on MSQL. Under Purchasing Lists the field "Document Number" appears as the Voucher or Payment # and not in fact the actual Document Number (Invoice # or Check #) Has anyone else noticed this and is there a fix ?? Just noticed that in the Purchasing Lists fields the "Other Number" choice in fact gives you the document number ??? >-----Original Message----- >Just upgraded to 8.0 on MSQL. Under Purchasing Lists the >field "Document Number" appears as the Voucher or Payment ># and not in fact the actual Document Number (...

Purchase Order Money 2004
I have scoured this web site for some time and just looking for a simple answer i just cant find. I hope anyone can help, i would be so greatful. Does the new M S M Small Business Edition 2004 offer the ability to make Purchase Orders? Thanks for any help! Me. ...

Purchase Order Date
We think that when you change any of the dates on a purchase order (specifically, the promised date), you should have an option of whether or not to roll down the date to each line item; this way, when the vendor changes the promised arrival date, you can check on a per-item basis. Currently, we have not found this to be possible, but if anyone knows a way to do this, please let us know. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the messag...

retail purchased Office Standard 2007 product key contains "
My retail purchased (from a military base) Office Standard 2007 25 character product key contains a quotation mark " as the 3rd character. Trying to type in Product Key as part of installation process. Error message reads that quotation marks are not accepted... and yet.... it is clearly a quotation mark (confirmed by family members)..... any suggestions as to what is going on? I have never seen a quotation mark in a product key. I'm not sying you and your family are wrong, I'm just saying something is wrong with that number. http://support.microsoft....

MS 2004 deluxe Stock sale and Purchase
Hi there, I came across this not to long ago. I owned ( lets use a fake company here) ABCcorp.. symbol ( fake again) ABC I then sold off all shares of ABC.at 28.00 Later in the year I purchased a new interest in ABC for 11.00 per share. When it went to 10.88 the MS Money 2004 Deluxe portfolio screen shows I am making money on this new lot of shares. Only thing I can think of is, because Money uses the old symbol and lumps previous stock ownership ( even though you sold it all) to the subsequent purchases. Has this been fixed in later editions of Money? Or is the fix, manual? Such as, befo...

Why can't we create a backordered Purchase order
We4 need to be able to create a backorder from a Purchase order, as some of our vendors do not ship complete. This makes reporting on outstanding PO's very difficult as we can not see the remaining quantity, only the original quantity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" ...

Excel Charting: Multiple data series on two axis instead of one?
Hi, I had some graphs using the custom line/column format in excel with 2 data series. When I tried to add in another line to make it 2 lines and a column, the 3 data series all become based on the left axis. Is there anyway that I can make 2 data series base on one axis and 1 data series based on the other? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Steven Problem solved How? Others might learn from your experience. "Steven" wrote: > Problem solved > > ...

Multicurrency Reporting
All invoices were processed in USD $, however the reports are in CAD $. Is there any way to print Aged Trial Balance and / or Customer Statements in USD $? Thank you! In the aged trial balance with options or the Historical Aged trial balance, there is an option to "Include Multicurrency Info." This gives a different report with multicurrency. Have you tried that? "Don Leugers" wrote: > All invoices were processed in USD $, however the reports are in CAD $. Is > there any way to print Aged Trial Balance and / or Customer Statements in USD > $? > &g...

Multicurrency Setup
I created a new company, and copied the info from an existing company. Now, I am getting a multicurrency is missing. I went to add it, and it is telling me there is transactions posted. How can I fix this. I do not want to change the functional currency. Was the original company not setup for Multicurrency? If not, you're getting this error because the existing transactions from the other company don't have multicurrency data associated with them and GP can't add that data after transactions have been posted. What is the purpose of the new company? is it for test...

series of cells in a column #2
thanhyou so vey much -- ROLG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ROLG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16066 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275347 ...