Multi-Page Printing

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Allan
0
Browne (3)

Hi Allan

The best way to handle this would be to use "Named Printers" you can set
this function up to print multiple copies of certain "reports" and even
specify what printer the report goes to. There is a section in the Great
Plaisn Help on Named printers that explains it.

Fliehigh

"Allan Browne" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
> We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
> to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
> four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks, Allan
0
Fliehigh (443)
11/14/2007 2:57:00 PM
Hi Allan,

If Fliehigh's sufggestion doesn't work for you please feel free to take a
look at Messenger by Liaison Software.

Messenger allows you to set up individual and unlimited rules (plys) for say
an invoice, SO, PO, etc. It is a one time set up, you create your printer
drivers and then select the appropiate driver for each ply of the form. With
no filtering attached to a form ply every time an invoice is printed they
will be routed to the 4 printer trays.

If you like to view a quick on-line demonstration please reach me at
800.811.4618 x201

Best Regards,

Tom Nielsen
Liaison Software
tom@liaisonsc.com
800.811.4618 x201
www.liaisonsc.com

"Allan Browne" wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.
> We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need
> to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the
> four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks, Allan
0
Tom7430 (437)

multi-column data consolidation
Hi guys, here is my problem.... Scenario: - Column A to F are months (Jan to June) - Beneath each month (starting row 2 downwards), text data will b entered. Question: How can I have the six months add up or compiled as a single colum database in another sheet or a separate column in that same sheet? will be adding data every so often under these months and it shoul update the database. Thank you for any assistance/help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Question is not clear to me. Not sure what 'add up or compile' means with text entries Perhaps, in G2 enter =...

Publisher 2007 Booklet Print Problem
I created a small 4 pg booklet using a designed template from MS online. This is a 1/2 booklet format 5.5 x 8.5; I set all margins to 1/4" in the master and page set up. I successfully insert my pics & bled them to the edge of the sheet. The problem comes with printing samples on my HP PSC 1350 home printer. I lose 1/2" of printing on the front edge of pg 1 & pg 3; meaing that for 1/2" from the edge.. it is blank and my full image doesn't print fully. I want to bleed all the images to the edge and use printed sample pages or send a pdf to the printer for fi...

Viewing pages in sequence
I'm using Publisher 2002, creating a booklet. I know that I can print preview and see the pages as they will print. When working in the booklet, there is an option to see one or two page spreads. Is there a way to see more than a two page spread in sequence? For example Cover, inside cover, first right-hand page, next left-hand page and so forth? Either in a scroll or some other method of view? Only in print preview can you see more than two pages. There is an option on the toolbar to view more pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/...

Saving multiple pages as web pages in Publisher 2003
I have been send a Publisher 2003 document from another person. I wish to convert it to web pages so that I may load it so that other people can view it via a browser. I have tried to save it as single file web page or web page but only page 1 is saved as html. If I try to save each page individually, giving them an unique name, but only page 1 is saved, each time with the unique name. The on-line help does not appear to help much here. Does anyone have an idea what to do? I'm sure that I must not be the 1st to ask this. Alternatively is it possible to save the whole publication as a...

Not to print one row within a spreasheet
I created a spreadsheet for employees to use to report their time (for payroll). I included formulae to calculate overtime. I wrote a note with instructions on line 3. I don't want line 3 to print when the page is printed. How do I restrict printing so that line 3 doesn't print? Hi HBaumann With code you can do this http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "HBaumann" <HBaumann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:350CB3FD-CDC9-4CA6-8124-C82103F892C5@microsoft.com... >I created a spreadsheet for empl...

Page Break Preview editing
How do I get rid of the background picture that reads Page1 or Page2 etc... in page break preview? Even if I delete all the page breaks, they still have the one picture that says Page1 in the background. -- TGree ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TGree's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14744 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=263634 Hi in this view: not possible. You have to switch to the normal view -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "TGree" <TGree.1d...

How do I mailmerge publisher/fax and get personalized cover pages
I would create a custom cover page...in Publisher then import it however your fax program instructions call for. I wouldn't do a mail merge on the cover page itself as most fax programs allow you to customize the cover page with it's own fields, then just use your fax address book for the merge. "cvlsh" <cvlsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE18547D-B66C-448D-92A7-9FDE067168BD@microsoft.com... > Maybe a little better description of what you are trying to do would be nice. Create a fax cover, merge the names. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http...

Print reports only where records contain data.
I have a database that contains information on students the subjects they take and grades are recorded at different times during the year. The database contains tables named tblOption1, tblOption2, tblOption3 and tblOption4 these tables store information about the students options they have selected however some of these are left blank. I have created a report that shows and prints information from all 4 tables even if there is no data in them. I would like to know if it is possible how to print only those records on the report with information in. Example if a student takes 4 options the ...

Multi profile
I have configured outlook 2007 to use multi profiles. When I close the outloop and re-open to select other profile the profiles select list is not prompted. I have set for prompt for profile. But I observed this, after closing outlook still the task manager shows Outlook.exe is runing..when I kill that and re-open I can see the profiles and select particular. Now my question, why Outlook is runnning though its closed. My setting "Hide when minimized" is already OFF. thanks Hi abcd, have a look in the "Task Manager" under "Process" if Outlook.exe is stil...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1CD Adobe Acrobat 6.0.0 Professional Mac OSX 1CD ...

Multi-threading with multi-port server
Hi guys, Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement server with multi- threading and multi-port? meaning, I would like my server to receive audio and video in different ports, and they run concurrently and send the data to clients. I am so lost, because I would mess up my .accept and .listen and setparent if i have videosocket and audiosocket object. I tried and it just froze. "Rehmet" <rgnurrahmat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f9b7615-8252-4661-9949-8812b735aa00@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi guys, > > Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement serve...

Printing Sheets to a Page
I have Excel 2000. I have a single file with 25 worksheets. I am trying to print these 25 worksheets such that 2 sheets print to a single page (all 25 sheets have the same saved print area). It seems like Excel should allow me to do this, but no matter what I try, all 25 sheets continue to print to individual pages. Thanks, Rod Rod There is no built-in way to do what you want because there is an infinite number of variations of doing such. What you have to do is insert a new blank sheet and copy what you want printed from two sheets to that one sheet, then print that one sheet...

Home Inventory Detail Print
How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g. serial number, original purchase price, etc). Thanks for assistance, -bs Should I assume that the lack of responses indicates there is no way to do this? -bs "bs" <bsohn@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:eOeRgbsMFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How can I print my home inventory list with all the details (e.g. serial > number, original purchase price, etc). > > Thanks for assistance, > -bs > Probably. If you look through the threads you will see the response rate in this NG is v...

Page numbering
I have a workbook that has three tabs. I update the workbook throughout the month, adding the previous day's data, analysis, and comments to what is already there. I print the entire workbook each day and distribute hard copies throughout the organization. I need to have all of the pages distributed daily sequentially numbered. The first day, each tab will generate one page, so the page numbers will be 1, 2, and 3. But each tab grows dynamically throughout the month so that in the middle of the month, tab one may generate the first five pages, the second tab may generate the ne...

Reverse Page Numbering
Hi, I'm not sure this can be done, but ... going to ask anyway. XP Pro SP3 and Office 2002. Is there a way to reverse the order of pages in a Word document? Last page becomes first, next to last becomes next, and so on. Instead of 1, 2, 3, .... the physical appearance changes to 42, 41, 40 ... 3, 2, 1. I have a Word document which is displayed 'upside down': In other words, the LAST page is page 1, next to last is page 2, and so on down to the first page, which is page 42, but at the bottom of the file; last page shown. This is meant to be an onscreen refere...

Void Invoices printing as Invoices, not Void
I downloaded the customersource FullPageInvoice.XML. This solved the problem we had with "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt" printing at the top right of the transaction, but created a new challenge of Void transactions being labelled "Invoice". The instruction in the file that is different than the old "FullPageSlip.XML" reads as follows: <COLUMNHEADER> <ALIGNMENT> ">~" </ALIGNMENT> <WIDTH> PageWidth * 0.40 </WIDTH> <IF><CONDITION> Transaction....

Multi Store Workflow Question
We have one store and a warehouse. We need to order and receive items at the warehouse and transfer them to the store. We need the store to be able to see what is on order and all inventory at the warehouse. Is anyone doing something like this, and how easy it it? At a recent demo, this required many steps, logging into 3 different databases, doing updates, etc. Very confusing for simple tasks we need to do every day. Marvin: Microsoft RMS HeadQuarters would be the solution for you. You can view the inventory in Warehouse and items on order from the Store Mihir Shah Diviasoft, In...

In page X of X page 2 titled 1 how do i get right total pages?
I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. How can i fix this? Toggle the field code for field which reads 26, then change to { = { NUMPAGES } -1 } (insert the { using Ctrl, F9) "PawlingJohn" wrote: > I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of > course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. > > How can i fix this? Thank you PJY. It worked very nicely "PJY" wrote: > Toggl...

Multi axis chart
Hi, I want to show a stacked chart, ie 4 products sales value in a given month. But then compare it to the prvious years results. I know you could use a 3D chart to show 3 axis, however I can't find how to have the 2 axis (last year and this year) stacked. Hope you understand what I'm asking A 3D chart is more likely to obscure than show anything. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Perhaps a stacked-clustered column chart, where each column in the cluster has the four stacked values for each year. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-co...

Printing frames in excel
How do I automotically print Excel worksheets with a frame /borde around them -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't think that this is built into excel. But a lot (a few???) printers can print borders (as well as watermarks). You may want to check your printer to see if that's built in. If it's not you could add borders to each sheet. I would think the easiest way would be to: View|Page Break Preview (reduce the zoom factor--big enough to see, but small enough to see lots) Then select the range on each page and format|cells|border tab|Outline. Remember i...

How do I apply same formatting to all 12 pages of a calendar?
I want to print a 2006 calendar in Publisher. I formated the January page but was unable to automatically apply this formatting to the remaining 11 pages. I do not want to format each of the 11 pages individually. Has anyone got any ideas? Are you using a wizard or is this your own creation? If it is the latter, you will have to copy/paste the next 11 pages and adjust the dates. If you use the wizard and only change the text in the pre-designed text boxes, the format will be the same on all the pages. This does not carry over on the calendar cells, these you will have to change manually...

Multi language
Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS = X, do I=20 have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. Does = it now? joe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? > Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS X, > do I have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. > Does it now? Considering that the application would need a fairly...

Getting size of page file?
Where in Windows can I see (and set?) the size of the page file? There are lots of idea how to calculate it, optimal sizes etc, but actually setting it? WBR Sonnich In news:e7f4592c-c463-45f2-8e04-f9ab0115e895@f16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com jodleren <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote: > Where in Windows can I see (and set?) the size of the page file? Right-click "My Computer", select "Properties", select "Advanced" tab, click "Settings" in "Performance" section, select "Advanced" tab, see "Virtual Memory" sec...

password protect pages
Hi, I would like to create a password box that my site visitors would have to use to access a certain page within the publication. I would envision setting up a hyperlink on my home page that identifies the page they want to access. That takes them to a hidden page containing my password box. They enter the right password and they are hyperlinked to the page they want to access. I am working with Publisher 2003. I would think this feature is available, but I just can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. From my ISP; read 21 and 22 http://www.iinet.com/support/fa...

Chart lines shift when printing
Hi All, When I print or print preview charts as objects on worksheets, some of the straight lines shift, and even form bends in them. The problem doesn't occur when the chart is created in it's own sheet. The problem is the same no matter which printer I use, or when I output to pdf. I'm running Office XP SP1. My company will not allow an upgrade to SP3 because it is too unstable. Is there anyone who has encountered this annoying bug, and even better, been able to fix it? Does SP3 fix the issue like Microsoft claim? Cheers, David By chart lines, you mean lines you've draw...