Moving Balances from one Account to Other Account

Hi All,

How can i transfer amount from 1 account to other account i am closing the
year end procedures.

we are using Multicurrency module, Can i use Clearing option in Financial to
move balances from one account to other,
since in help it says

'If you’re using Multicurrency Management, you cannot use clearing
transactions.'.

Thanks

0
Akram1 (98)

Dear Akram,

You can manually create a journal with the summery of your account, and
reversing journal on the new account, this may help.

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"Akram" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> How can i transfer amount from 1 account to other account i am closing the
> year end procedures.
>
> we are using Multicurrency module, Can i use Clearing option in Financial to
> move balances from one account to other,
> since in help it says
>
> 'If you’re using Multicurrency Management, you cannot use clearing
> transactions.'.
>
> Thanks

Using Outlook to read from a https web account
Is it possible to add an email account with a https address? I have tried adding an account via Email Accounts => Add New Account => HTTP with no success ( I tried with and without the secure password option). I have successfully registered "standard" http accounts previously. TIA, -dan ...

Moving license to a new computer

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Safe to Move?

Still looking for bugs ?
Just updating M2006 prices and some quotes missing, so I did it manually. I HAD connected to Fidelity to fetch an email and while there I checked my portfolio to get the quotes. While connected, I noticed my cash reserves balance was off ( interest last month ? ), SO in Money, I pull up "brokerage account " - "account summary" - "Adjust balance" from lower left - click in the Cash box and - get a bugcheck - 3 times in a row. I never tried to do this before in M2006 - does it work for others ?? Then I got the " Send bugcheck info" and I guess tha...

how to automate specifying the account to use when sending mail?
I am using MS Outlook 2003 with my company email as default account. I am also using my gmail/hotmail and other accocunts to both send and receive. With this, Is the following possible: Everytime I write to my boss/colleagues, Outlook should use AUTOMATICALLY use the default mail account to send; which it DOES. But everytime i write to a friend, it should automatically use gmail/hotmail account to send that mail. why do i have to manually choose everytime the account from which to send? it feels stupid. is there a way out? you need to change the account - there isn't a way to te...

MC RM Detail Historical Aged Trail Balance Report Issue!
I had a weird issue pop up this morning. The standard report within GP 9.0 listed in the subject now prints with duplicate line items. The calculated fields are not effected only the Line Detail. I have not modified the report and have ruled out that particular workstation. This is on all machines and all companies. Currently running GP 9.0 on SQL 2005. Reports > Sales > Trail Balance I select Historical Aged Trail Balance Options: In Detail checked, Sort by customer Name, Sort by Document Number, Select Transaction For Report Using GL Posting Date, Account Type All, Exclude ...

importing and linking accounts / contacts
I need to import about 700 accounts and a similar (but slightly smaller) number of contacts into CRM 3.0, link the contacts to the accounts, and link the accounts to a parent account. Irritatingly, my access to CRM's features are restricted and I have to rely on some guy at another office to do the import. He agrees that he can bulk import the account / contact data, but he claims that bulk linking is impossible. Is it possible to bulk link in CRM 3.0? Is it possible that my company's particular CRM version or license or configuration doesn't have this capability? If bul...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

list workbook names except one
Hi all, below macro list all the workbook names in column "A" which exists in a folder. What code line i should add in below macro that if there is any worbook exists with the name "Closed.xls" in the folder then it should not be listed with the other workbooks names. Please can any friend can help Sub Chk() fldrnm = Sheets("INFO").TextBox3.Value fName = Dir(fldrnm & "*.xlsm") Do While fName <> "" c = c + 1 Cells(c, 1) = fName fName = Dir() Loop End Sub Replace this line of code... Cells(c, 1) = fName with thi...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

Rule or script to change account?
Two email accounts: abc@def.com zyx@wvu.com If any header contains "spitfire" reply using the zyx@wvi.com address, no matter which address the original email was sent to. Yes, I already know I can do it manually. Can it be done automatically? Mark Kolber Denver, Colorado ======================= email? Remove ".no.spam" ...

Problems with ungrouping and selecting one item to ungroup
I have created a flyer in Microsoft Publisher 2003 by using two text box and adding text. I then inserted a clipart. I have grouped the entire flyer, but would like to ungroup just the picture, but I am having problems. I checked the Publisher Help section, which told me to click on the Drawing toolbar. I could not find the Drawing toolbar, and even looked under View, Toolbars, and Customize...but found nothing. Then reading a post on this board, I found that it might be under "Arrange," so I looked there. I found the group and ungroup commands, but they are "gray...