Modifier - Script Error on SOP

I'm getting the following script error:

Unhandled script exception:
Illegal address for field '[Not Found]' in script 'SaveRecord'. Script
terminated.
EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_ADDRESSING
SCRIPT_CMD_LOAD

The reference in the error message to 'SaveRecord' doesn't make sense to me,
as we have no script or code by that name.

The VBA code that runs (and executes completely) just before this error is
raised is the following:

Private Sub Save_BeforeUserChanged(KeepFocus As Boolean, CancelLogic As
Boolean)
On Error GoTo ErrInSub
    If KeyFieldsNonEmpty Then
        SaveSelections
    Else
        Dim Summary As String
        Summary = GetFieldSummaryText

        If ext_distID = "" Then
            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
The district is unknown." & Summary)
        ElseIf ext_schoolID = "" Then
            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
The school is unknown." & Summary)
        ElseIf ext_custID = "" Then
            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
The customer id is unknown." & Summary)
        ElseIf ext_tranDate = "" Then
            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
The transaction date is unknown." & Summary)
        End If
    End If
    Exit Sub
ErrInSub:
    ShowError "Save_BeforeUserChanged"
End Sub

The issue isn't your VBA code.  The issue is that either this modified form
hasn't been upgraded or that your form didn't get upgraded correctly and is
now broken.  In this case there is a field missing - the [Not Found] one
that isn't there (so you obviously cannot see it) and that is what the GP
code is trying to access and cannot.

The easy answer to this is that you need to:

1. copy out the vba code
2. delete the modified form in modified
3. add the modified form back in and remodify it
4. readd the form & fields to vba
5. paste back in your code.

patrick
dev support

"Unified Digital" <UnifiedDigital@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FE109738-AD2C-4D70-89A5-1C57E3DA08B9@microsoft.com...
> I'm getting the following script error:
>
> Unhandled script exception:
> Illegal address for field '[Not Found]' in script 'SaveRecord'. Script
> terminated.
> EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_ADDRESSING
> SCRIPT_CMD_LOAD
>
> The reference in the error message to 'SaveRecord' doesn't make sense to
> me,
> as we have no script or code by that name.
>
> The VBA code that runs (and executes completely) just before this error is
> raised is the following:
>
> Private Sub Save_BeforeUserChanged(KeepFocus As Boolean, CancelLogic As
> Boolean)
> On Error GoTo ErrInSub
>    If KeyFieldsNonEmpty Then
>        SaveSelections
>    Else
>        Dim Summary As String
>        Summary = GetFieldSummaryText
>
>        If ext_distID = "" Then
>            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
> The district is unknown." & Summary)
>        ElseIf ext_schoolID = "" Then
>            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
> The school is unknown." & Summary)
>        ElseIf ext_custID = "" Then
>            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
> The customer id is unknown." & Summary)
>        ElseIf ext_tranDate = "" Then
>            MsgBox ("Note: District and school information was not saved.
> The transaction date is unknown." & Summary)
>        End If
>    End If
>    Exit Sub
> ErrInSub:
>    ShowError "Save_BeforeUserChanged"
> End Sub

0
prot1 (1345)

Run-time error '3061': Too few parameters. Expected 1.
Hi, I'm having a problem that's driving me nuts. Run-time error '3061': Too few parameters. Expected 1. I'm having a listing of Associates (employees) in a continuous form from which I can select an item in a combo box. When this item is selected, a form pops up. On this form (frmTransferAssociate), there's a cancel button that the user can click to cancel the operation and it removes what was entered in the first form's combo box, thus cancelling that it was ever selected. I've created the following code to access the underlying recordset (a query bas...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

linked spreadsheet errors
When some Excel users open certain shared files on a network file share, they get this error message when promted to update the Links: "Unable to open https://Xmail.COMPANY.com/DocumentsandSettings/USERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK659\FILE.xls. The Internet site reports that the item you requested could not be found. (HTTP/1.1.404)" The links do not actually point to the listed temp folder, and ultimately they are open and use the file after the error is shown. I'm not sure why the file might attempt to update the links from a temp internet folder, or why ...

excel 2003 error>> compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook
Hi, I created this worksheet in Office XP. Now I have a new compute with WindowsXP pro and Office 2003. This worksheet opens fine on othe machines but on mine I get "compile error in hidden module: ThisWorkbook" When I look at it in VBA and run it , it will stop on this line. Else response = MsgBox("This is my message to the user.", _ vbOKCancel) If response = vbOK Then What is different in Office 2003 to make it have an error now -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Clayton, > Hi, I created this worksheet in Office XP. Now I have a new computer ...

Error with syntax using FORM.FILTER with Like and Or
This works correctly: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" FilterOn = True This doesn't work: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" Or "[Project Name] Like '*" & Forms![Master Search]!Text64 & "*'" FilterOn = True I get a Type Mismatch error when on this second section. ...

Error / Uncertainty in Excel
I'm a physics student trying to use excel for my experimental data. After inputting my values and their uncertainties (the error of the values), I plot the values to find the slope and intercept but I can't find a way to include their errors. It's possible to include error bars, but they're just for show and don't actually do anything. Is there a way for excel to calculate the error / uncertainty of a slope and intercept? Jel - The array-entered LINEST worksheet function provides standard errors of the regression coefficients. Or, for formatted output, use the Reg...

outlook error #40
In Outlook 2000, any time I try to send a message or opening the message in a new window I receive a C ++ Runtime Library Runtime error. I have unisntalled and reinstalled Office to no resolve. Any help would be great ...

Error when synchronizing
We wanted to test the new v 3.0 client release on a laptop which is running Windows XP SP2 and SBS Office 2003. Everything runs fine until the user goes offline for the first time with the new client. It states that 9000 records need synchronizing, then never completes with the following error 'Failed move data for entity 'E-mail attachment during action saInsert, countRows=232. Contact your system administrator for assistance.' The server is running SBS CRM 3. The new client is installed on another XP SP2 machine with SBS Office 2007 and no poblems when trying to synchroni...

Inbox Repair Tool (Almost) ALWAYS Finds Errors
I'm running Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) under WinXP SP1. My Outlook.pst file is a local "Personal Folders File (97-2002)." The Office 2003 installation was an upgrade from Office 2000. Shortly after installation, I ran the Inbox Repair Tool, more or less out of curiosity. It found and repaired errors. I ran it again a few days later, and again it found errors. In fact, almost every time I run it, it finds errors. Is this normal behavior? For the record, I do not abruptly power down the machine rather than allow Windows to shut down normally. Thanks in advance for your ass...

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

error message
Extended MAPI 1.0 for Windows 95 used an uninitialized function pointer. How do I fix this? It used mapi32x.dll ...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

Quick Campaign
I am trialling using quick campaigns to set up an outbound calling campaign. I select a group of customers and click on 'Quick Campaign' then 'Selected Customers' and get the following onload error twice: - 'document.all._MBSaveAsCompleted.children' is null or not an object then - 'crmForm.all.tab2Tab.style' is null or not an object. These seem to be errors with the onload event of the quick campaign form, but this is not customisable. Maybe it pre-loads the Customer form?! The when I go through the wizard, rather than it create my calls, I get the followi...

Combo error
I receive a run-time error 2147352567 (80020009) when I up date the form and then using the combo155 to go to advance to another record. The error in SQL always highlights the LastModified = date in the beforeUpdate. Please show me the error I have created. Thank you Private Sub Combo155_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[SSI] = '" & Me![Combo155] & "'" If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub Private Sub Form_BeforeU...

Run time error when opening up Outlook for the first time after logging into computer #2
I am running outlook XP or 2002 and I have noticed that recently when opening up outlook for the first time after logging into my computer which is running XP pro, that outlook gets an runtime error and will not allow outlook to open. After that outlook opens just fine. One of the changes that I have done is disabled Windows messenger from running at all per article 302089 from microsoft. I am not sure if this is the problem or not, I did have a problem with outlook express opening up slowly and there was a fix for that. Any ideas.. ...

Pivot source error
Is there a way to change the pivot source? When I tried to refresh a pivot, I get this: "cannot open pivot table source file" and the file name. Is there a way to point the pivot to a source file on a different path? TIA! Darin Right-click a cell in the pivot table, and choose PivotTable Wizard Click the Back button In Step 2, change the source Range Click Finish darinh2005@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to change the pivot source? > > When I tried to refresh a pivot, I get this: "cannot open pivot table > source file" and the file name. > >...

error code 939523078
My exchange server has crashed and i am unable to restore (PANIC) what do error codes 939523078 and 3355444218 denote and how do i go about solving this problem ? John, The errors appear to be coming from the backup program. If I am correct you will need to talk to your backup program vendor to help troubleshoot these errors. From the disaster recovery aspect there are many different disaster recovery options for you even if you do not have a restored database. You did not specify which version of Exchange you are using, but here are some articles to get you started: Exchange 5.5: 185...

Word Automation Build Error(on VS 2005)
Hi All, I have tried following the article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q238611/ to create an automation client but I get hundreds of errors from CApplication.h when I build it: e.g. debug\excel.tlh(1219) : error C2371: 'FontPtr' : redefinition; different basic types debug\excel.tlh(1689) : error C2504: '_IMsoDispObj' : base class undefined debug\excel.tlh(2237) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'MsoRGBType' Can anyone offer any ideas? thanks ...

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

How to stop build on first error?
Greetings, I'm currently using Visual Studio 2005 to build an MFC project. I would like for the build process to stop on the first error that it finds. At the moment it just continues when it finds an error. I've looked in the project options, but not able to find any setting that tells the compiler to stop on the first error it finds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Shagy There is no such setting. Actually when I think about you probably don't want it to do that, because there have be numerous times where the first error didn't make any sense wit...

error in sending e-mail
This is what I receive ever since I e-mailed to the wrong account. What can I do to get rid of this? I tried to copy and paste, but I just don't have any luck. Please help. Subject 'Forklift Operator/Picker', Account: Road Runner', Server: 'smtp-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0X800CCC7D The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'Road Runner', Server: 'pop-server.wi.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Ye...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

readxmlschema errors
I have been using a typed-dataset for some time=2E I recently= decided to see if I could port the implementation to be based on= an XML flat file=2E Neither the =2Exsd that the dataset is generated= from nor an =2Exsd created from the dataset in memory reads= cleanly=2E In both cases, I get a "Invalid 'key' node in keyref'= error=2E I've tried several things, but I have no idea where to go= next=2E Is there something wrong with my =2Exsd that I'm= overlooking? Attached is the relevant subset of my XSD=2E The error is reported= in the KeyGalleryImageRef=2E Any...