MO Entry Window Error: Save operation on table MOP_Order_MSTR fai

Updated to V10, from V9 SP3 on a test SQL server.

When going into the MO Entry window,  we are getting:

A Save operation on Table 'MOP_Order_MSR' failed accessing SQL Data.  We can
click OK and it goes to the window, but it does not default the next MO
number.

If I click on the 'More Info' button onthe above window:

SQL Native Client violation of PRIMARY KEY Constraint PKMRP001 cannot insert
duplicate key in dbo MRP0101.

Does anyone know what I need to do to correc this error?  I am waiting to
upgrade to V10 'Live' until I figure this error out.

thanks!

Doug
--
Doug
0

Can you verify the next manufacturing order number under setup? If it was
reset by the upgrade you will need to re-enter the value were you left off.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Doug" wrote:

> Updated to V10, from V9 SP3 on a test SQL server.
>
> When going into the MO Entry window,  we are getting:
>
> A Save operation on Table 'MOP_Order_MSR' failed accessing SQL Data.  We can
> click OK and it goes to the window, but it does not default the next MO
> number.
>
> If I click on the 'More Info' button onthe above window:
>
> SQL Native Client violation of PRIMARY KEY Constraint PKMRP001 cannot insert
> duplicate key in dbo MRP0101.
>
> Does anyone know what I need to do to correc this error?  I am waiting to
> upgrade to V10 'Live' until I figure this error out.
>
> thanks!
>
> Doug
> --
> Doug
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
4/18/2008 3:57:00 PM
If I go to Manufacturing Order Preference Defaults

I do see the next Manufacturing Order number.  I have tried retyping this or
a different number and it still does the same error.

--
Doug

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Can you verify the next manufacturing order number under setup? If it was
> reset by the upgrade you will need to re-enter the value were you left off.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Doug" wrote:
>
> > Updated to V10, from V9 SP3 on a test SQL server.
> >
> > When going into the MO Entry window,  we are getting:
> >
> > A Save operation on Table 'MOP_Order_MSR' failed accessing SQL Data.  We can
> > click OK and it goes to the window, but it does not default the next MO
> > number.
> >
> > If I click on the 'More Info' button onthe above window:
> >
> > SQL Native Client violation of PRIMARY KEY Constraint PKMRP001 cannot insert
> > duplicate key in dbo MRP0101.
> >
> > Does anyone know what I need to do to correc this error?  I am waiting to
> > upgrade to V10 'Live' until I figure this error out.
> >
> > thanks!
> >
> > Doug
> > --
> > Doug
0
Doug4515 (774)
4/18/2008 4:34:01 PM
Actually under the More Info Button it has this,  ir previously posted the
wrong message:

[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][ SQL Server] Subquery returned more
than 1 value.  This is not permitted when the subquery follows =,!=,<, <=,
>, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression

Sorry for the confusion on my part...

Doug

--
Doug

"Doug" wrote:

> Updated to V10, from V9 SP3 on a test SQL server.
>
> When going into the MO Entry window,  we are getting:
>
> A Save operation on Table 'MOP_Order_MSR' failed accessing SQL Data.  We can
> click OK and it goes to the window, but it does not default the next MO
> number.
>
> If I click on the 'More Info' button onthe above window:
>
> SQL Native Client violation of PRIMARY KEY Constraint PKMRP001 cannot insert
> duplicate key in dbo MRP0101.
>
> Does anyone know what I need to do to correc this error?  I am waiting to
> upgrade to V10 'Live' until I figure this error out.
>
> thanks!
>
> Doug
> --
> Doug
0
Doug4515 (774)

"Could not open item. Try again" error message when adding a category to a mail
Hi all, We're using a shared mailbox for our support team. Each of us has a specific color (category) and we mark all incoming mail with our color to have a quick view of which mail are handled or not. In some cases (randomly, mostly when we are at the office, rarely during the night when nobody works) we get the "Could not open item. Try again" error message when we click on the category box next to the message in the message list. In this case, when we open the mail and add the catetgory then escape, it works just fine... So we can add the category, but sometimes we h...

prior year entry
I need to make a entry into 2003, of course we have already rolled forward long ago and 2004 is almost over. How do I go about doing this, what should I be looking for. Cannot seem to find any documentation on this. Thanks, Cynthia Go to Setup / Financial / General Ledger / and make sure the Allow: Posting to History is checked. "cynthia" wrote: > I need to make a entry into 2003, of course we have > already rolled forward long ago and 2004 is almost over. > How do I go about doing this, what should I be looking > for. Cannot seem to find any documentation on ...

Importing contacts to beta Outlook from Outlook Express (Windows Mail)
I am trying to import the .csv file either from my memory stick or the addresses from Outlook Express (Windows Mail) into beta Outlook from Office 2007 but I'm not sure if I'm using the proper method. Is it easier to Import from (within Outlook) or Export to (from within Windows Mail/Outlook Express) and is there a 'writeup' I could follow (ie where is file in Outlook that contains the address or where is Outlook Express Windows Mail contacts source). It's all so confusing using Outlook to import a .csv because I am required to drag fields from one column on left t...

saving workbooks
i have a workbook that i use as a template. i am using the save as option in order not to change any of the data on it. However, whenever i save it under a different name the macros that i have set up seem to want to open the original book and do the selected action in there. is there a way to get the macros to work in all books without having to refer to the original file? i can get the macros to work if i reassign the buttons, but this is quite annoying. any light on the matter would be great! ...

ALT-SHIFT to change language not retains between Windows
If I press ALT-SHIFT to change the keyboard language, lets say in the Account form (so I can start typing into a language other than english) and then I save and close the form, when I create a new account I need to press ALT-SHIFT again to change the keyboard language. It seems that IE does not save the keyboard language between Windows. Any suggestions on how to overcome this issue ? Is not an issue if english is used for data entry but in our case we are using Greek and the ALT-SHIFT presses become cumbersome. Thanks Nicos Papaioannou ...

Blank table in database
I would really appreciate help! One of the tables in our database appears white (blank) when opened. When viewed in datasheet view, the data is there, however, I can not open the table nor use reports based on it. Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem? On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:05:03 -0800, Will J <Will J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would really appreciate help! One of the tables in our database appears >white (blank) when opened. When viewed in datasheet view, the data is there, >however, I can not open the table nor use reports based on it. Can an...

Lock format but allow data entry
Is there any way to lock the format of a cell but allow users to input data? I have a worksheet that has specific formatting in certain cells (background color, borders, fonts, # of decimals displayed,etc) but users need to be able to input data into the cells. I would like to prevent users from copying and pasting into the cells which would also potentially change the format. Thanks Irie! ...

Error 0x80040110 Outlook.pst PST2GB.EXE
Apparently file outlook.pst got corrupted somehow. Not I just get error message as above and a "cyclic redundacy check" comment. Part of the posted remedy is to run a program called "pst2gb.exe". Does anyone know where to get this program? Do I have to phone Microsoft?! Thx. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296088 -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "shadow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:788901c3...

new windows
help me! i want to know how to open a file like excel to view in new windows. If you're using xl2k or higher, you can: Tools|options|view|windows in taskbar jp wrote: > > help me! > i want to know how to open a file like excel to view in new windows. -- Dave Peterson You want multiple instances of excel. Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (check it). This is pretty much a text only newsgroup. Instead of including pictures, you could describe your situation. (There are lots of people who won't open messages that are too large.) jp wrote: > &g...

Error Connecting to Server from Project Professional
I set up my Project Server... and I can access the Project Web Access just fine. I'm trying to connect my Project Professional 2007 to the server on startup and it cannot. I try to login and am getting the error: Project was not able to connect to Project Server because of the following error: Attachment:Maximum retry on the connection exceeded. (ID=0x80004005) Any ideas? The account is not locked out... I've tried another computer on the network and it's not getting that error (others cannot login either but not from this error--from a bad login error... but...

How Do You Change Defaults In Contact Entry Form?
I am new to Outlook 2007 and want to use it in a more personal setting. The contact entry form defaults to business information, and it is a very tedious process to contiunally change the type and order of telephones addresses, etc. from "Busines . . " to "Home . . ." Is there a way to change the default selections with in the Contact form? Brokenstick East Coast, USA. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Arthur" <arthurshanker505[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in message news:eFIc6b5vKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I am new to Outl...

Journal Entry Types
I would like to add an entry for IM - Instant Message how do I do this? Also is there a way to have the journal save IM messages in MSN or Yahoo automatically? Is there a third party tool for this? Thanks, Leo Check out this article for info on creating new journal entry types: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=180139 I don't think there's a way to auto-record the entries, however <cte25117@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:eKGdnTdLyJxQITDfRVn-rw@centurytel.net... >I would like to add an entry for IM - Instant Message how do I do this? >Also is there a way ...

Requisition Entry in Business Portal
To have a communication setup with the vendor by way of remote login or by means of email, that is to say whenever a purchase request is raised, the vendor is notified about it and reverts back with a quote stating the price of the items. This quote will help in deciding whether to go ahead with the purchase request approval or to go for a different vendor. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the bu...

Limiting subform entries based on mainform field value
Hi, I am sure that someone has already asked (and got an answer) to my question, but I was not able to find the exact answer by searching through the previous topics. Big part of it is probably the fact that I am fairly new to Access, and probably was not searching for the right key words. But at any rate, here is my question. I am trying to build a form (with a subform) that allows consultants within a company to record their client consultations. So, here are the details. I have a mainform with the following fields: Clients (ClientID, Client Name), Client's membership status (Status) ...

Prevent duplicate entries in a column.

Error using XMLTextReader to read XMLDocument
I have a Web Service in which I am trying to pass an XMLDocument as a parameter to one of the methods. I would like to use the XMLTextReader to read the XML but I am getting the following error: Value of type System.xml.xmldocument cannot be converted to System.IO.textreader. I would think this is possible to do. Code snippet is below: ------------------------------------------------------- Public Function ChangeAddress(ByVal xml As XmlDocument) As Boolean Try Dim xtr As New XmlTextReader(xml) ------------------------------------------------------- Any and all help is greatfully ap...

error 1907 could not register font
When installing publisher 2002 I get this error message on several fonts. "Error 1907 could not register font" http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?pcode=ALL&articleid=Q107384& -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "JL" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:030901c39f41$131ca1c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When installing publisher 2002 I get this error message > on several fonts. "Error 1907 could not register font" ...

Pivot Table External Data
Is there a limit to the size of text file I can analyse with pivo tables? What is the best source for info on MS Query -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Duplicate entries Money 2005
I found a duplicate entry, a deposit of a pay check, in the report of the account I was trying to balance and when I went to delete it, several fields were grayed out and I could not void the transaction. Suggestions please. ...

smtp error occurred
help can't send emails, keep getting an smpt error occurred exchange 2000 srv/sp3/win2k srv How about some more details like the exact error message? What events are being logged in the event logs? What other software do you have installed on this server besides Exchange? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Rocky" <Roc1479@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ehOAD8moEHA.1992@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > help > can't send emails, keep getting an smpt error occurred > exchange 2000 srv/sp3/win2k srv > > sending emails to the Internet? internal? did i...

Exchange Administrator showing wrong windows NT account
In exchange 5.5 Administrator, when you are looking at the mailbox resources, the Windows NT account either changes or does not show the correct associated windows NT account for the mailbox. I was under the impression that the windows nt account that was shown was the associated mailbox primary nt account. if I double click on the mailbox, the primar nt account is what it should be. ??? Sam <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In exchange 5.5 Administrator, when you are looking at the mailbox resources, >the Windows NT account either changes or does not show the correc...

Field Level Security and SOP Entry Screen
I am trying to restrict changes in the SOP entry screen. One of the problems I am having with Field Level Security is related to required fields. There is no way to apply field level security in required fields? Thanks, -- Patti That's correct Patti. If you need the behavior on a required field modified, this requires a customization. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Patti, More than anything else, I would love to know what you are trying to accomplish. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC...

Address book error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6412B.C348B8C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Good afternoon, I have about 1600 mailboxes on Exchange 2003 front-end / back-end setup. I am getting the following error on about 12 mailboxes in the company: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The = operation failed. An object could not be found.' I have found a lot of information on this probem but non seems to apply. = Why would there be a problem on on...

error while checking spelling
I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with Win XP. I just received a new message stating "error occurred while checking spelling" I tried to run detect and repair but with no luck. It was working previously. Any suggestions The way I have corrected this in the past is to delete the user profile and then recreate it by logging back onto the workstation. I was not able to correct this by uninstalling and reinstalling Office. Hope this helps "Steven" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e8801c3e5d3$26d7c180$a001280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Contact shortcut window is missing in lower left corner of appoint
I was able to link a calendar appointment to a contact by putting the contact name in a small window in the lower left corner of the appointment window. How do I get that shortcut window to appear again? -- Thank you Paul Outlook 2007? Tools, options, contact options, enabled the option to show contact linking. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outl...