Missing Sales Summary Information GP7.5

Hello,

We recently ran into an issue where a customer's sales summary information
for 2005 is missing in the Customer Yearly Summary Inquiry window .  However,
the customer has had sales this year.  The sales summary can be seen in the
Customer Summary screen.

Has anyone run into this before?  Is there any fix?

Thanks,
--
Jessie
0

Have you tried running a reconcile?

"Jessie" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We recently ran into an issue where a customer's sales summary information
> for 2005 is missing in the Customer Yearly Summary Inquiry window .  However,
> the customer has had sales this year.  The sales summary can be seen in the
> Customer Summary screen.
>
> Has anyone run into this before?  Is there any fix?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Jessie
0
klewis6238 (163)
5/19/2005 4:22:02 PM
Thank you for your response!  We did run a reconcile but it did not help.
--
Jessie

"klewis" wrote:

> Have you tried running a reconcile?
>
> "Jessie" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > We recently ran into an issue where a customer's sales summary information
> > for 2005 is missing in the Customer Yearly Summary Inquiry window .  However,
> > the customer has had sales this year.  The sales summary can be seen in the
> > Customer Summary screen.
> >
> > Has anyone run into this before?  Is there any fix?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Jessie
0
Jessie (19)

GAL not showing up after 5.5 to 2003 migration
We have migrated users from 5.5 to 2003, now the users do not see the elements in the GAL. I test from a user which is DOMAIN ADMIN. In Exchange System Manager, under Recipients, All GAL, Default GAL, i checked that the "default permissions" allowed my users to read the information. "Authenticated Users" have under the "Special permission" (not inherited) Read, Execute, Read Permissions, List Contents, Read Properties, List Object, they also have Open Address List (not inherited) and List Contents (inherited). The Domain Admins have everything but Full Control...

Non Sales use of CRM 3.0
Does anyone know if there is an Add-on to enable us to include non sales or services actvities in CRM 3.0? For example, many CRM customers need to record details of purchase enquiries and later raise purchase orders. Rather than have a CRM system that holds just sales and service information they would like to have a one stop solution to hold other information as well. Other CRM systems provide a general ACTION type table which can hold many different types of activities such as purchase enquiries, purchase quotations, Purchases orders, Seminar attendence etc. Obviously they could ju...

Windows Mobile 5.0 and Money06 client.
Has anyone been able to get the MS Money 2006 client (mnyppc06.exe) to work on Mobile 5.0? I would *love* to be able to get accurate financial info on my mobile device on a whim. The install runs fine, I am prompted on the device for the install, and then it fails with a message on the device, saying the install failed. Am I doomed? Windows Mobile 5 is not supported I am afraid. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. ...

installation #5
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I buy Office 2008 and when I try to install, it says my computer is running a newer version and won't install. I don't have office, and not a newer version. On 10/30/09 1:42 PM, in article 59b7fa83.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "willc73@officeformac.com" <willc73@officeformac.com> wrote: > > I buy Office 2008 and when I try to install, it says my computer is running a > newer version and won't install. I don't have office, and not a newer version. Check in both these places...

Missing files

Using VBA to setup calender to determine sales quantity
Hi, I have a problem with this: I have a worksheet named Sales historical data: Column A: Dates Column B: Phone Description Column C: Sales quantity I need to get the total sales quantity for 5 days. On the left hand side, i want to create a calender in which i can choose the date. then on the right hand side, i want to create another calender in which i can choose the date again. So when i choose a date in both calender like for example, 17 Feb 2010 to 21 Feb 2010, the TOTAL sales quantity for all the 5 days will appear below. Can anyone assist me? If cannot, is...

Data Validation #5
Hi If someone can help me with this I would appreciate it I am using Data Validation which ALLOWS mes et to a list. My list is range of currencies. This works fine, They go to the cell hit the drop down and then can pick US Dollar, The Yen, British Pound from the list that I defined and that will be populated in the cell Trying to figure out the next step is what I dont know I want them to be go the list but when the pick US Dollar from the list in the drop down --US$ is populated in the cell. If they pick British Pound then LB is populated in the cell. Would I have to use a lookup and how d...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Move Exchange 5.5 mailboxes from one domain to another
Hi, is there a way to move a bunch of Exchange mailboxes from one Exchange 5.5 server on one domain to a diferent Exchange 5.5 server on a different domain? Many thanks, A ...

set checkpoint on information store's
Hi there, we're about to enroll an Exchange 2003 server with it's store's (DB's) on a NetApp filer by means of iSCSI-luns. NetApp has this nice feature to create a snapshot of a lun and mirroring it in the background to an other server. Making a snapshot takes about 10 to 30 seconds. We use this method on Oracle and MS SQL 2005 and it works great (for us). The Oracle DB is set in backup mode, snapshot taken and an 'end-backup mode' is send. With SQL we send a 'commit checkpoint' for each individual DB and then perform a snapshot. Is something similar possible w...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Exchange 2003 and Exchange 5.5 SMTP
Hello! I recently upgraded my Exchange 5.5 to 2003 by joining existing site of the 5.5. Since then I moved all my mailboxes to 2003. My 5.5 is still in place and all external mail is still being routed to 5.5. Here is what i think is a problem that I noticed recently. When I send out mail to multiple external recipients, and then I go to the message tracking center in 2003, I can see that the email is being transfered from 2003 SMTP to 5.5 MTA for delivery. Why does this happen? Shouldn't the 2003 SMPT make the delivery itself? Please advise. Thank You On Tue, 21 Jun 2005...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

How to delete Autocomplete information in IE 6?
Hi All I am working on a small utility that will delete all the information(Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, History, Autofill, typed urls') related to IE as per the user requirement. I am having some problem deleting the autofill information as i dont have the required information. The information i have is as follows: Internet Explorer 6 On Internet Explorer (versions 4 through 6) AutoComplete web form information is stored in the Registry in the following hive locations: Encrypted usernames and passwords: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\IntelliForms\SPW D...

Missing Message Text

Limit the sales account
Is there any way on Great Plains to limit the access for each of their independent salespeople such as Salesman A can only inquiry info for his/her own customers as well as his/her sales transactions, including running the report? Thanks in advance If you have access to Dexterity, it's a fairly straightforward customization. ...

Insert name on Credit Card to the Sale Receipt
When processing a Credit Card Transaction it would be nice to have the name from the credit card printed out on the Sales Receipt on the line below the signature line. Many stores I go to have this and I would think many RMS store owners would want this added to their receipts ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

POP Sales tax allocation to GL site sub-segament
I have posted this question previously, but got a rather generic answer and some research links. It's now about 2 months later and I'm much more familiar with the purchase order process, however, this tax situation is still a problem. Problem: We need the sales tax charged on purchase orders to be allocated to the appropriate tax GL site sub-segment. Our current Setup: Purchase order processing options - Tax Calculations = Advanced Widget Item Level - Purchase tax option = Taxable; Tax Schedule ID = a tax schedule we have setup to be the default Tax GL (5598-000) without a s...

Email automation of CRM per product according to sales cycle
Is there a way to automate Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 to email a set of contact records every 10 days according to product interest and according to where in the sales cycle that contact is? I hope I’m able to put pen to paper here and explain this clearly… The sales cycles is viewed as a Bell-Curve that begins at ‘Hello’ at the far left of the curve to ‘Starting to think about a product and collecting information’ as they climb up the curve to ‘Buying’ at the top of the curve and ‘Follow-up’ items such as warranty items or asking for a reference at the far right of the ...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Exchange 5.5 mail root folder issue
Help, I have an exchange 5.5 box; for only another (4) wks... but I have a ton of SMTP mail stuck in the following folders... C:\exchsrvr\mailroot\Queue environment is w2k active directory, 5.5 is on a w2k server box... I can not delete, as it says there is a sharing violation... what are they from and how do I clear out... thanks for any help AL On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:13:32 -0400, FOAD <ascssmith@gmail.com> wrote: >Help, I have an exchange 5.5 box; for only another (4) wks... but I have >a ton of SMTP mail stuck in the following folders... >C:\exchsrvr\mailroot\Queue ...

Moving Mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003
I joined my Exchange 2003 server to my existing Exchange 5.5 site. I'm in the process of migrating mailboxes from the 5.5 server to the 2003 server. I've been moving the mailboxes in small groups. The first couple of groups moved without any problems--mailbox move succeeded and the users' Outlook profiles automatically pointed to the new server when they logged in to Outlook. However, there's a group of 3 mailboxes that didn't go so well. I was able to move the mailboxes to the new Exchange server but, when the users logged in to Outlook, their profiles didn'...