Missing Microsoft Dynamics GP Drop-Down button

I just created a new GP user.  When I log into GP as this new user, the
Microsoft Dynamics GP button that's normally in the upper right-hand corner
is missing.  Any ideas on what I can do?

What version of GP? What specific button are you referring to (name) or what
does it do?

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Elaine" wrote:

> I just created a new GP user.  When I log into GP as this new user, the
> Microsoft Dynamics GP button that's normally in the upper right-hand corner
> is missing.  Any ideas on what I can do?

Missing files

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Windows Mail Drops 1st 2 letters of Reply-To Address
About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of the reply-to email address for all of my Yahoo contacts...I deleted the contacts from my list and reentered them...it still does it. I can send a new email to these people just fine...but cannot use the "reply to" feature. Any ideas? -- christinewv "christinewv" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:133071c331d4e1bf5f974795ec9ed6d5@nntp-gateway.com... > > About a month ago, Windows mail started dropping the 1st 2 letters of > the reply-to email address for ...

Integration of Microsoft RMS to Quickbooks Online
I have a potential client who wants to know if Microsoft RMS accounting link integreates with Quickbooks Online? If this does work- how is the data shared? is it done by importing a file?? Thanks Andrea Andrea, No. Beginning with version 1.2 of Microsoft Business Solutions Retail Management System, Store Operations, customers can directly integrate with QuickBooks 2003, QuickBooks 2004, or QuickBooks 2005. The supported versions are QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Premier: Accountant Edition, QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition, and QuickBooks Enterprise Edition. -...

Submit button to email
Hello everyone, I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. Create a report based on the current record and then use SendObject to send the e-mail. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "shwinn" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to code a submit button on my form that will export the data > entered and then send it in email format. Any suggestions would help. ...

Service Pack 4a for Dynamics GP Version 8 Error
HI, I am having an error when the number of maximum users has been reached , a message will appear that states the "maximum number of users has been reached." However, when my users click ok to close Great Plains they get a ton of errors. I have been getting this error since I loaded service pack 4a. I was told that a problem report was filed, and it will take six months to correct? Is there any way it can be faster than six months? I have a dexsql log and screenshots for the error. LCR ...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

GP 10 Change Invoice document date.
Hi, Thanks in advance for your help. I have a invoice in GP 10. Entered throught SOP and has been posted. I want to change document date. I have went in tables SOP30200 and SOP 30300 and changed dates. Still wrong date in gp . Are there any other places it needs to be changed. Thanks Dexter Southerland RM20101 - RM Open File. Once invoiced, the document is posted to Receivbles Management also and what you're viewing is the RM record. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Microsoft CRM Security Service not starting
Hi all, I have fresh installation of MS CRM (Win2003 Server Std, MSSQL2000 all latest patch - well 3a for SQL) and have set the Microsoft CRM Security Service to start automatically. However after a reboot the service fails to start. It starts without problems when i do it manually. Anybody cama acrosss a similar issue ? Here is the error in the event log ---------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>The MSCRM Security Service has not been started.</descr...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Avery vs Microsoft
I want to change the default vendor from Microsoft to Avery when selecting labels in Word 2007. This was not an issue in Word 2003. Ordinarily the last used selection will be preserved. This means that you have to have actually selected an Avery label definition as the default. Certainly Avery is what comes up for me. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "dwalls" <dwalls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01E95186-2C84-4839-A5C8-6BB37DB18D55@microsoft.com... >I want to chang...

Send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi, I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice carrier, ...) to send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0. We need this funcionality to send SMS text from spain, I don't know if the spanish carriers give this kind of solution via web service. Cheers. Santi: I have not had the chance to test this solution, and being a free solution, there may not be any support for it either: http://www.askbeyondcrm.com/askcrm/DownloadSMS.aspx HTH, --MD "Santi" wrote: > Hi, > I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice ...

Update Excel Data List for Drop Down use
I have created data lists that were named (name field left of formula field) and have those lists tied to cells as drop down data validation options. I now need to add additional entries to the data lists, but am unable to get them added into the existing groups. I've tried re-highlighting and naming again - no go. I am an admitted novice, but really look forward to getting this recurring document as drop and click as possible. Appreciate any help. You could use a dynamic range, that would automatically expand to include new entries. There are instructions here: http://www....

Microsoft Works Suite 2006
I recently purchased a new copy of Works Suite 2006, (I know it's new because I broke the plastic wrapper. It has the license on the back of the case.) I had to wipe my hard drive and re-install Windows XP Pro. for an un-related problem. All my other programs re-loaded fine. Works Suite 2006 refuses to do anything except make the green light on my cd unit glow. The person I bought it from says it sounds like I'm missing some drivers or software. I tried to correct this with a re-install but it didn't help. Anybody have any ideas what's wrong? Thanks johnalangmi wrong g...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Reset button to clear cells
I have a worksheet that have only certain fields the user can enter data into. It would be nice to have a button at the top of the sheet that would clear all the user fields. I can't find anything in Excel to do this so I'm assuming that it's a VBA thing. I'm not so go at Excel VBA so I don't know how to do this. Also, the fields are single cells, ranges and all over the sheet. If you can do it manually - ie paint all the cells then remove contents AND you always do it this way you could record a macro which would convert it to VBA. Cheers John "M.Siler" <...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Features of microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
Hi, I am a Project manager of one of the construction company. My project is run on different country. I find difficulties to communicate with my client because of time zone. I want to more flexibility in my project. I heard a Microsoft tool called Office Communicator 2007 R2 that will help in this type of issue. I am using MS word, MS excel, MS project frequently in mu project. Please help. -- MILFORD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MILFORD's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/161865.htm View this thread: http://forums....

Looking for someone who can integrate CRM with GP using SCRIBE Integration tool
Hi, Is anyone out there in Sydney area who would like to help us in doing integration between CRM 4 and GP 10 through SCRIBE integration tool for a fee? We are looking for someone who has already done integration between these two applications using SCRIBE. You will have to do bit of customisations in the SCRIBE standard templates. If anyone available, you can contact me through my email badri1203@gmail.com Badri ...

Drop down list question...
Here is one for you... I want to make a workbook with the following ability. Pick an item from that drop down list in column "A" and it shows a price in column "B". I would assume I need a second sheet with the data paired up, but how do I set it up to pull said data to another sheet? Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html and http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "GR" <gordonrmac@NOSPAMgmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:fGcqd.225798$9b.182025@edtnps84... > Here is one for you... ...