Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)

My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a
batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL.  They got an
error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery.  We
'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found.  The batch is
not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500.  In both instances we
had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL.  The checks did not hit BR either.
This is starting to worry me.  GP said to run the special upgrade procedure
in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client went live.  Any input would
be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Marisol Mortera
0

Missing files

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

how to check if a number has no more than 2 decimal digits
I need to do some input validation so to check if a value has no more than 2 decimal digits. So 14.12 is valid but 14.123 is not. I have tried doing a check like this: If Int(inval * 100) <> inval * 100 Then but this gets a rounding error with certain values like 2.22. If I subtract one side above from the other I get a difference on the order of 10^-21. So I tried rounding the numbers to do a test like this: If Round(Int(inval * 100), 10) <> Round(inval * 100, 10) Then and this does something weird like rounding Round(Int(0.29 * 100), 10) to 28. ...

Using Count Formual with checked boxes
Hello, (2nd Posting -- just in case the first request did not Post correctly) I have a form in Excel that has boxes within cells F8:F27. When you click on the box, it inputs a check mark. I would like to use a formula to count all boxes that are checked (actual check mark) Can anyone help me, please? -- Thanks, Annie Hi, If the boxes have been created through the option in the Forms menu, then one can supply a cell link cell in the Format control box. The cell link will display as TRUE when the box is checked. Then one can use the =countif(range,true) to count ...

version check....
Hi all, I would like to detect the version of outlook automatically, an suggestions? The purpose is to create an application that exports contacts fro outlook to another CRM-app. But to get to the contacts a dll or ol must be loaded. This file depends on the version of outlook you use.. *help* And ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com .... maybe someone knows where to find the version of outlook using the windows registry ... ----------------------------...

Non-Breaking Hyphens in Spell Check
Is there a way to set the Word 2007 spellchecker to treat non-breaking hyphens like regular hyphens? It will not allow me to select Ignore All for a word with a non-breaking hyphen, nor will it add them to the custom dictionary. It forces me to accept each occurance of the same word individually. Yvonne Huffman ...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Payables Checks Format in v9
We just upgrded to release 9. Data conversions went well, but, as usual, reports do not. The payables check (standard...not custom) does not print the amount in words correctly. It print $350.50 like this: Three Hundred Fifty 50 That is not acceptable. How do I fix this? Thanks, Ling ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Mortgage and checking
I set up a mortgage account and Money seems to automatically enter payments according to the terms. That is fine but the payments actually come automatically from my checking account. If I edit these payments to be loan payment to my loan Money adds in another payment. AARRGGGGG. What do I have to do... pretend that the checking entries are not loan payments?? Roger See thread from earlier today "Working with automatic sweeps" or any of dozens of others. Transaction Matching--get Money to do it or help it figure it out. "Roger" <x@y> wrote in message n...

What date was a batch created
I'm in GP v8.0. I need to know what date a user created and/or saved a batch. I've looked all over and there doesn't seem to be any trail when a batch was created/saved short of turning on the User Tracking system. Please get back to me ASAP - sdanna@sfgmortgage.com First, as you probably know, this is not a forum for getting instant answers because it is not monitored officially. Second, SY00500 stores the batch history. It is in the company database. You will need to create a report based on this table. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sandy D''Anna, GP Project Ma...

Check these correction patch
--ffpnysvroprt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lfynoitygvkb"; type="multipart/alternative" --lfynoitygvkb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="auslvyxuxundczvm" --auslvyxuxundczvm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

Printing Computer Check on preprinted form from GP with Crystal Re
Dear All, I am using Crystal Reports to print the Computer Check generated by Dynamics GP 10.0 onto a preprinted form. The number of invoices paid up may vary from check to check. And so the space alotted to the invoice stub grows and shrinks accordingly. The user also wants another stub to display the distribution of the invoices with the relevant budget balances. Therein lies the problem because it is a preprinted form with the budget balance stub and voucher stub on top and the check at the bottom. How do I fix it so the the data always prints at the same point on paper. If you are ...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Manual Checks appearing in Check Edit Lists
We marked some invoices as manually paid and posted them. We built a batch today by selecting checks in noticed on the Check Edit List, these manual payments appear - as a $0 check. When I perform an inquiry on the vendor account, the original invoice and payment are appearing as History items as they should; however, the $0 check is showing as a WORK item. I do not understand this - can anyone shed some light on this subject? ...

Missing Message Text

Converting an MFC app from VS 6.0 to 2005
Hi, I'm just converting a VS 6.0 project to 2005. The project is compiled now but I had a problem with AfxGetThread() not working the same way on 2005. The MSDN documentation was very clear and I fixed it but ... What about other API's that have changed? Is there a list or a tool to find them and report any potential problems with the code? Otherwise I'll have to rely heavily on testing the entire app (which I've never used before!). Thanks. Peter "Peter Smithson" <Peter_Smithson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1160647234.909331.165340@i42g2000cwa.g...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

Check box and make table query
I am trying to write a very basic make table query pulling some of the data from a form. the form has a check box, [MO] and a default value of -1 (this is to defaul all records as checked) If I run a datasheet veiw of the query, the table populates with the "-1" when I run the make table the field shows ?? and a data type of bianary. The query is pulling from the form as MOR:[forms]![Frm_RunNew]![MO] If I uncheck the box it show zero on view and null when run. any suggestions? I added Cbool to my query and all is fine now.. thanks to anyone who may have taken t...

Error posting batch
I just upgraded to version 8.0 from 7.5 and everytime I post a batch I get this error The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returne the following results: DBMS 0, Great Plains 20488. When I click the More Info button I see thsi Select on Batch_headers failed. Can somebody point me out on how to fix this. thanks Have you applied any 8.0 service packs? "Mathieu Momy" <mmomy@seapr.ca> wrote in message news:%23EOwUUCyFHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I just upgraded to version 8.0 from 7.5 and everytime I post a batch I get >this error The stored procedure glpBatc...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

ACH Transactions Not Hitting Correct Check Register
Our payroll direct deposit ACH file sometimes goes into the wrong checkbook. We can't figure out where this is happening in the payroll process. The problem is intermittent and involves several incorrect checkbooks. The GL and PR records are fine... just the check registers are wrong. Thanks in advance! ...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items