Maunfacturing receipt window

It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other
inventory lot entry windows.  When in the manufacturing receipt window,
receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to
receive entry but instead to "link".  This makes for a time consuming process
for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=909e6fac-f5d5-4cd6-b329-850d8732e2c4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
wws (12)

email receipt time stamp is off 3hrs-how do I fix?
When I receive any email message, it has a "sent" time-stamp that is 3 hours later than actually sent. My line-of-sight co-worker emails me with the same result. My computer time is correct - Eastern time-zone and we haven't been able to find how to change this using Tools or Help. Also, how will I get/retrieve an answer? Bob Could be the ISP/Mail Server you're using. You could contact them to find out. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BDCA01E-2B46-42CE-AA24-FCD5EC374323@microsoft.com... : When I receive any e...

Read Receipt flood
Ok, tell me if you've ever seen this one before. Had a user (A) send an email to another user (B) with Read Receipt enabled. User B opens email, answer yes to Read Receipt. User A then gets spammed with Read Receipts, averaging one a minute; she got about 9000 of them. Virus scanned both user's workstations and mailboxes with current AV definitions. All clear. The original email has disappeared as user A deleted it, emptied delete items and emptied Recovery as well, so I can't play forensic investigator on that. I'm scheduling to do an integrity check and defrag on t...

Problems with IE window.open and validation controls. Works fine with Mozilla
hi, I m having problems with validation and IE windows.open. here's my website http://www.invoicernow.com/Invoices/Add.aspx account: testms pwd: 1@a basically when windows.open is called, it also calls validation and doesn't let the popup window open. however, the same site works in IE. recreate the senario, goto my website http://www.invoicernow.com/Invoices/Add.aspx use the above account and password. In the Customer Id field, click the search button, you will see, it works perfectly fine in mozilla which opens a popup, but in IE a new popup window doesn...

KB972270 does not install on Windows 7 x64
All other updates applied. It fails with error code 800736B3. I can't locate any information about that error code. When I click on the "Get help with this error" option, windows says that I'm not connected to online help. Obviously it's not an issue with being connected to the internet.. as I couldn't type this otherwise. I too get exactly the same as this. "chris lively" <chrislively@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C61D4FE-9ABD-4CBE-B684-E010981276C6@microsoft.com... > [Subject: KB972270 does not inst...

Desktop alert window
Outlook 2003 I have lost the little pop up window that tells me I have new mail. It is checked in advanced options. How can I get it back. -- Thanks, BoB bbrazie@knowledge1?.com? are you using full screen windows? It doesn't popup when you use full screen windows... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup...

Outlook 2007 New Mail icon (envelope) hit and miss in Windows 7
A user has the Mail icon displayed in Windows 7 on the taskbar by choosing customize notification icons, and then pinning Outlook to the notifications. When new mail comes in, the Outlook icon changes to an envelope to signify that there is new mail. This is still only working sometimes. The user had Outlook minimized and when he went to Outlook to send an email, he noticed that there were 6 new emails waiting, yet he still had no envelope icon on the task bar. Anyone else noticed this with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007? He pinned the wrong icon. There is an Outlook icon and also a...

Journal Receipts...printing a batch of receipts
Is there any easy way to print a set of receipts from any given batch (or time period). Instead of simply printing the receipts one at a time, I would like to print all the desired receipts in one shot ( I may need to print over a hundred) If RMS does not have functionality to do this, Is there a way to do it outside of RMS? From what I understand, RMS retains all receipt information by storing a compressed image of the particular receipt transaction. Where is this image kept? Is it in the database, or on a separate file? Thanks, Jack ...

Independently set columns windows live mail (IMAP)
I'm having problems with the with windows live mail and the columns on my imap email account. If I change columns in the inbox the columns in the sent mail box changes to the also. How can I set the columns in each folder independently? I have no problems doing with with my pop account. Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Evaluate Receipt Date in receipt
Is there a way to evaluate a receipt date inside of a CONDITION tag? I want to do <= and >= I've tried and it seems like I cant evaluate TransactionDate. (Yes, I am using >= and <=) Thanks.... ...

Unable to reprint receipts
As recently as yesterday afternoon, I was able to run a detailed sales report, show the transaction column, double-click on the transaction number and pull up a receipt for reprinting. This morning I had a paper jam on the invoice printer. Two receipts got lost in the ether... When I try to reprint those receipt, I get "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" in my print preview screen. Even worse, now when I go to the Journal Viewer, Customer History or Detailed Sales Report, I get the same "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" for every transaction I try to view. What gives? Tom -- The w...

Parallel port under Windows 7
Did somebody try writing values to parallel port under Windows 7? So far I am unable to do it. Stuff that worked on XP doesn't under Win7. CreateFile("LPT3"...) succeeds but all subsequent commands (GetCommState, WriteFile) fail. I stopped spooling and followed recommendations from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823179/en-us. Didn't help. InpOut32.dll does not work on 64 bit version (which is expected), but even 32 bit version works on some computers and doesn't on the others. Specifically, it works on the PC with LPT port on a separate I/O card (appea...

cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7
I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around? ...

Active Directory , Windows 2003 SBS to Windows 2008 SBS
Hello! I've got a little issue here. I work for a company and we are getting a new Intelserver. Now the problem is we've got an 32bit windows 2003 small business server with an Active Directory (and sql). And we are getting a Windows 2008 Small business server 64bit. Is there any possible way to ''Transfer'' ''Move'' or ''Copy'' the Active Directory to his new server without changing, removing or adding any data. I really need to be sure that nothing goes wrong cause 25 people are working on it everyday (Ofcourse i have a...

Maunfacturing receipt window
It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other inventory lot entry windows. When in the manufacturing receipt window, receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to receive entry but instead to "link". This makes for a time consuming process for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

Equivelent name of Main_Menu_1 window in GP 8.
In GP 7 I added a label on top of the main window indicating my version of GP. I make form/report/VB modifications and the users have my build version displayed. In GP 7, with no other windows displayed, I'd just select 'Modify Current Window'. In GP ver 8 I don't seem to have access to the main window. I get the message 'No window available to modify'. I'd like to access that main window in GP 8. Can anyone tell me the equivelent name of the Main_Menu_1 window in GP 8? Maybe I can select it manually another way. Thanks Kevin R Kevin The Main_Me...

Read Receipt Function in outlook
The read receipt option is no longer working in Outlook Small Business Edition for XP 2002. I have not made any recent changes to my outlook setup. Does anyone know how I can trouble shoot this? ...

I need help modifying a receipt
Hi, I could use some help modiftying a custom receipt. Now that the month has 2 digits the year is no longer visible. I tried changing the font size first but in order to get the date to print out its length it gets too small to easily read. We don't need the time to print on the reciept so I removed that from the rows that it appears on and made the row only for the date. Now the time is gone (OK) but the date field is still cut off (bad). Can anyone lend a hand? I am not sure about what I am missing. Thanks, The row origanally read: <ROW> "Date: " Trans...

opening excel 97 file in windows me after using in windows xp #2
I have an excel 97 file that is shared over a network -it is stored on MSXP but will not keep any changes when opened in MSME. Is this because of the different op systems being used,property settings in the file, or some other reason? Can you save it to your local harddrive? Maybe the permissions are incorrect when you logon using WinME. Another thing that can stop saves is the antivirus program. Can you disable it and do some testing? "carolyn@caseysseafood.com" wrote: > > I have an excel 97 file that is shared over a network -it > is stored on MSXP but will not...

Import fixed assets setup windows
Has anyone been able to succesfully import Asset Classes or Asset Account Groups? Also, I still do not understand how the indexing works in fixed assets. Does anyone have any information they can give me about the FAINDEX table or any tables that work with the Fixed assets indexing? Thanks! Juliet, I have succesfully imported both Classes and Account Groups. Fixed Assets uses indexes much like GP uses GL account indexes. Wherever GP refers to an account number it actually stores the account index instead of the actual account number. FA uses an index instead of the ID because the in...

powerpoint and excel errors report message on windows boot
Everytime I turn on the computer I get these error messsages from Powerpoint and Excel with a request to send the error report to Microsoft. Even though the programs are not running at boot obviously. Why would I get such an error at boot when these programs are not even running? And is there a way to turn of error reporting entirely? this is Windows XP pro .... Excel 2002 SP3 & Powerpoint 2002 SP3 You have a better chance if you post in the Excel and Powerpoint newsgroups. This is the Outlook newsgroup. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://...

Receipt Format
I need a Template in Excel for Money received (Receipt Voucher) ...

Alter position of "Duplicate Receipt" text on receipt
Hi, I'm not too familiar with XML, but I'd really like to be able to move the position of the text "Duplicate Receipt" into the main body of the receipt- below the store address- as opposed to having it as a header and footer. Can anyone help? Thanks. hi Tara, you can do so, Open the receipt.xml file and find there are 2 boolean paramter <SET name="ShowDuplicateBefore" custom="false" description="Show Duplicate At Top" type="vbBoolean"> True </SET> <SET name="ShowDuplicateAfter" custom="true&q...

My windows giveth xml and it taketh away! Include path!
I wrote a screensaver, via Visual Studio 2003 in C# and I decided a wiser choice for me was to use an xml file to save my configs. Btw: I wonder if this is why every bit of documentation I've found for saving configuration info in an xml file speak of only doing this for web programming in fact, I get the impression that they have been slipped a mickey that made them forget that there are programs out there that are not web based, but I digress ... I could have done a regular config files be just a regular text file, but I figured, I might as well do it with xml like everyone else ...

Windows 2008 and long paths
Hi! The Vista shell has some support for paths longer than MAX_PATH (260 chars): http://blogs.msdn.com/michkap/archive/2006/12/13/1275292.aspx Does the 2008 shell have the same (or better) support? Kind regards, Thomas ...

Windows Service Pack 2 on an Exchange 2003 SP2 server
Are there any issues with installing Windows 2003 Service Pack 2 on an Exchange 2003 SP2 server. ExBPA picks up windows 2003 Service Pack 2 as a warning. Just wondering if anyone has tried to install Windows 2003 SP2 yet? Thanks! Running on a few Ex2003 & Ex2007 boxes, no issues so far. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:9E34F413-8CFD-412A-A4EB-6AF6807EBC17@microsoft.com... > Are there any issues with in...