matching POP invoice to multiple shipments in project

I think I found a bug, as I managed to combine multiple (two) shipments into
one invoice (in the purchasing module).  Each shipment had a different PO#
and were posted to different jobs.  The problem is that it posted into one
single line item with a Matched to Shipment indicator of "*Multiple".

I understand and agree with being able to combine Shipments, but I don't
think that they should be combined into one line item if they are for
different projects -- they should still be able to be matched to a single
invoice, but as different line items.

Am I incorrect in my logic, or did I just find a bug/hole that needs to be
"idiot proofed"?

Signed,
The Idiot

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ee9066e4-da99-4a5b-9138-69d981ad6238&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Dwayne (40)

Add multiple (2) rows to same table from one form
Is it possible to create a form in such a way that I can enter data on the form and create two rows in the same table? I'm creating a database for my school's chess club and I have a table for playerResults. I get a little slip of paper with the names of the black and white player and the result of the game. I would like to enter a record for both the players into the PlayerResults table with the number of the player, the color they were and the result. At the moment the only way I can see to do this is to create a different table with a single row that captures the number for each...

Lock and Unlock multiple tabs at once
How can I lock and unlock multiple tabs at once. This workbook contains 100 tabs. I will be nice to lock and unlock all the tabs at once without having to go thru the tabs individually ab., you can use a macro like this Sub Protect_All_Sheets() Dim ws As Worksheet For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ws.Protect Next ws End Sub Paul B "ab" <abensouda@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:C472F3F4-AAA0-4B14-94BA-B8239CC67AA9@microsoft.com... > How can I lock and unlock multiple tabs at once. This workbook contains > 100 tabs. I will be nice to lock and u...

Multiple Email addresses on a single exchange account
Hi all I've recently installed a server with windows 2003 and exchange 2003. The client machines are running Outlook 2003 as their mail client. My problem is that several users have two or three email addresses that I've configured in their user accounts (right click username in ad users and computers, properties, email accounts) but they only seem to be able to send from their default account using outlook. How can I change the "From" address in outlook to one of those set up on the user account Thanks Steve Sherlock The From field does not change the sending account. H...

COUNTIF Multiple Conditions
How do I use countif with multiple conditions Column B has dates Column C has Various data or Blank I need to count the number of non blanks in column C if column A is one of 3 dates I have tried the array formula below, but am getting the wrong answer {=SUM((Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A6)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A7)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$100=A8)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$100<>""))} A6, A7 and A8 are the cells witth the dates in -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getin...

Splitting a single row into multiple copies
I have a very weird situation that I'm hoping some of you might have seen (and possibly resolved). We're migrating data from one system to another and the business rules have changed. System 1 allowed a user to create a record for an item with a quantity > 1. System 2 doesn't permit a quantity > 1 for certain items. Is there a way to create multiple rows in the source table (or an intermediate table) based on a list of item types which are not allowed to have a quantity > 1? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Joel j_racicot@hotmail.com wrote: >I have a very...

partial payment on invoice
I would like the invoice to reflect a partial payment made, how do I do this please? I'd like to do the same thing and can't figure it out. Please let me know if you got a solution. Thanks, Patrick "xsintrick" wrote: > I would like the invoice to reflect a partial payment made, how do I do this > please? As far as I can tell, it is not possible. I created my own spreadsheet/bill. Money does keep track of partial payment/credits to the invoice but you must know the total you will charge 1st (which in my case is not possible) My solution was to use 2 invoices, ...

Search multiple IMAP Foulder
I have various IMAP Accounts in WLM. All mails are downloaded completely. Is there a way to search all accounts at the same time? Something external on my desktop ? Thanks for your help ! Stephan ...

How do I invoice a client for mileage reimbursement?
I have a new client that will reimburse for mileage and I haven't been able to figure out how to enter it and invoice for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jennifer Jennifer I have been trying to figure out how to do the exact same thing with no luck. Does anyone here no how to post mileage on a customer invoice? Thanks, Brian ...

Quotes,Work Orders & Invoices
Hi all: I hope that I am posting these questions in the appropriate forum. I have a few questions with regards to quotes, workorders and invoices. In my application there is the ability to create a quote with details comprised of parts and labor, each in separate tables. The same for workorders and invoices. My question is, when a quote is accepted by a customer, should the quote be "changed" to an workorder and added to the workorders table? The same questions would be applicable to workorders and invoices. What table fields should be used to track the changes, ...

Enable the option multiple remit-to address feature in MGP 9.0
Please enable the option multiple remit-to address feature that is available in MGP 9.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=665e97a6-6111-46f5-b7dc-a79645d4552...

Project to print for all
Hey Everyone, We are a small construction company and we would like to send out our schedules made in MS Project to people like subcontractors, customers and others to view. We don't have Adobe Standard installed so I can't save it as a pdf: Is there an alternate that all can view the schedule that we made so that everyone can view it-ready only is perfect. MS 2003. Everyone we are sending it too should have Office installed. Any help is greatly appreciated.. -- Jeff You can get any of several PDF writers such as PDF995, CutePDF etc for free. Then you can print ...

How do I project monthly income in Excel?
If I want to project my income or cost for Nov. or Dec. and have values in the other months, how can I project what my income or cost would be for November or December based on the other months? A lot of this depends on the nature of your income and / or expenses, which may change from month to month. For instance, your heating expense bill will increase in winter and decrease in summer. Your summer vacation expenses go up in summer (duh) and decrease in winter. When I have to do this work I try to base it on the key drivers for the particular expense. For instance, in a previous life ...

Small Business Accounting 2006 : Printing Invoice
I want to edit the basic invoice that prints directly from MS Small Business Accounting 2006? I basically want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of the form, so that it is always there everytime I print it. Thanks! ------ Rene ...

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Removing the "broom" that pops-up in Excel
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? The broom appears after I copy/paste a row. The broom allows me to change formatting, but it gets in my way and I can't see the cells beneath it. Frustrating! Tools|options|Edit tab uncheck show paste option buttons (and anything else you want disabled) LynnMcolorado wrote: > > Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? The broom appears after I > copy/paste a row. The broom allows me to change formatting, but it gets in > my way and I can't see the cells beneath it. > Frustrating! -- Dave Peterson ...

Save multiple attachments
I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements. Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it. Kindly Mariah it's now under Other Actions. "MN" wrote: > I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements. > Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files > but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it. > > Kindly > > Mariah Can you guide me? "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com&...

building invoice
i am building a multiple page invoice template, and would welcome any advice to overall strategy in order to accomplish this. so far i have built 8 header rows which are repeated on every page. also i have a built a core table within excel, which takes various input and outputs a single figure. it seems i can have two or three of these tables on every page. also i need some calculation at the end of every page. the first calculation is sum of page, the second (for page 2 and onwards) is sum previous page, and third overall sum. as this is to be a template it should take minimum input from...

Discount on one specific Invoice type for a customer.
We want the ability to give a 2% discount on an invoice for a period of time for specific customer. If we were to use the Trade Discount field on the Customer Card to apply the discount then that discount will be applicable for all invoice types for the customer and we just want the discount on 1 specific invoice type. I am guessing this occurs quite frequently for you to want to automate it. You probably could achieve this with a vba modification. HS "Kunal" <Kunal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B42B67A-22DC-4E0C-9F31-B25E4D81C0B0@microsoft.com... &...

Change/insert currency in new invoice template?
Re. the invoice template: Having only the $ in the total is a problem for those of us living abroad. The currency should be left up to the person doing the invoicing. I also suggest that a space be left/provided for banking information for people working with direct transfers bank to bank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Multiple Sites for a Contract issue
We have customer who has a Main Headquarters site, and then a number of addresses with one or more items of equipment. Each item is serialised and would be returned for repair if it was faulted. A unit would either be sent in exchange or loaned until repaired and if exchanged then the exchange unit would become the sites contract equipment. At present I can’t see how you can do this, as a contract only seems to accommodate one address and an invoicing address. How can you change the Location address against a Contract Line Item once the Contract has been invoiced and is read only ? Is ...

Project accounting
One of my customer has been having a problem with the committed costs in project accounting for several months, i think it may even stretch back to the previous version of Dynamics, The committed cost on the project master isn’t properly updated when purchase orders are received. So the committed cost on projects is often overstated. This hasn’t been too much of a problem in the past but they are now running more reports and the users are using the committed cost to keep track of their project costs. It has always been the accepted way of fixing the problem was to run the PA reconcile ...

multiple calendar resources
Hi all New to project, so advice would be welcome. Looking at setting up a new system for project management. Requirements as follows: 1 project manager creating / scheduling installation projects. 10 engineers (resources?). When creating a new project is there a way of automatically checking engineer calendars to see if they are available from within project (so that we don't have to manually check calendars), and we will need to publish and / or update project tasks, as they are created or modified, to the engineers calendars automatically. What setup would we nee...

Microsoft Invoice Designer Problem with Company LOGO
Im with proble to insert a logho of my company. When i try.. cant change logo size... the mouse dont left size optin. ...

Line chart, multiple series, data is inter-mixed
I'd like to avoid having to sort and arrange my data, so I'm wondering if it is possible to create a category-based line chart with several series, but with the source data intermixed. The category to which each data point belongs appears in a cell directly adjacent to the data cell. In other words, can I tell Excel that I'd like to chart a several series from a data range, and provide a 2nd range which defines the categories of the corresponding data points? For example, my data might be in four categories (calories, speed, temp, weight) with five data points in each category, a...