Master Post - Financial Series - how to view batch transactions?

Hello, we have Post TO GL so after posting in the sub series, there
are batches in the Financial series that need to be posted.  But how
do I view the transactions that make up those batches?  When I mark /
unmark a line and click the Batch ID hyperlink then the Transaction
button, it doesn't display any transactions.  What is the best way to
review the transactions that make up a batch in Master Post -
Financial Series?

Thanks,
MP

-1
mickieparis

MP,

The same Batch Entry window opens from Master Posting as from any
other area in GP.  When you click on the Transactions button, you have
to scroll backward using the scrolling arrows at the bottom left
corner of the transactions window to see them.  I always use the
'First Record' button |< to go to the first transaction in the batch.

Hope this helps,

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Frank

how do I add in a dinamic graph the total as a new series?
I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new series: the mean. Is it possible? I need it to compare each series with the mean. Thanks in advance. Regards, Guillermo Fuenzalida The graph won't calculate the mean for you, so you'll need to calculate the mean as a new series in your data sheet, and then include that series as a new series in your graph. -- David Biddulph "Guillermo Fuenzalida" <Guillermo Fuenzalida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117FBACB-4DD2-41CC-864B-632666BE5CD5@microsoft.com... >I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new ser...

Forum not posting my posts-- Send + Receive numbers
I'm having repeated trouble with my posts just not showing up at the forum. What could be causing ? This is 3rd attempt to post I'm new to Outlook 2003. In O 2000, when I did send/receive, the status box would display how many messages were downloading. In 2003, it won't display-- just does the green status bar. How do I turn on the number of messages indicator ?? Thanks in advance See the right bottom corner for the details. You might need to enable the statusbar; View-> Statusbar -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also...

HowTo add row to series data
1) insert row with ShiftDown 2) apply new data to the newly emptied cells 3) preserve original chart series range 1) after this code row 2 is empty cells Excel.Worksheet chart = (Excel.Worksheet)book.Worksheets["Chart Data"]; Excel.Range rngToday = chart.get_Range("A2", "D2"); rngToday.Insert(Excel.XlInsertShiftDirection.xlShiftDown); 2) this puts todays date into A2 rngToday.NumberFormat = "MM/dd"; rngToday.Value = DateTime.Today; 3) OOPS - the chart data is now A3..A7 because of the insert above How do I reset the souce data to A...

doc/view question #3
I have a doc/view exe that I created as Explorer-style, which means that each doc has a splitter window like windows Explorer. When the user moves the splitter position, I want the doc to be able to save this info, and restore it when the doc is reopened. How can I accomplish this, since the splitter lives in the ChildFrm rather than a view? Also, how can I create MDI child windows maximized? As the help suggests, in CChildFrm I overrode the PreCreateWindow method to add the WS_MAXIMIZE style, but this didn't work. Lastly, how can I maximize the application itself? Thanks for t...

post office address?
Hi I have just downloaded Microsoft Outlook and I used to use Express but as I have just brought a PDA that only works with Microsoft Outlook I have had to change. It is asking me for my post office mailbox address, name and password. I know my name and password but do not know my mailbox address, if I cancel I have to work offline. Its very frustrating as I need to sync my PDA asap, any ideas what this is? Also the name, is it my email address and password? Thanks What version of Outlook? Go to Control panel, mail and create a new profile using your account information. -- D...

Ability to see "User who posted" field from GL in FRx
I would like to be able to see "User who Posted" field from GL YTD Trx table on detail transaction reports in FRx. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid...

viewing other publisher files
I have MIcrosoft Publisher 2000. When my friends send me Publisher files of the same year and version, I get an error message saying that Publisher cannot open files from a different source. Does anyone know what gives? Are you sure they are also using Pub 2000? Are you running Norton antivirus? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "freedom" <freedom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF95B6D4-85E8-4C5E-A8E1-1B2635AAEF23@microsoft.com... >I have MIcrosoft Publisher 2000. When my friends send me Publisher files of > the same year and version, I...

Entering vacation into a recurring batch using HR attendance
Hello, I have a client who maintains recurring batches and keeps track of vacation and sick payouts that way. We recently moved vacation and sick from payroll to HR. Now there is a restriction that does not allow entering these linked vacation/sick pay codes in a recurring batch. Is there around this or is it basic functionality of attendance? -- Greg. It's the way it is. You'd probably be better off with PTO Manager unless you need more than vacation and sick time. If you do, you'd want to look at Enterprise Leave Manager from Integrity. -- Charles Allen, MVP &quo...

Cannot see objects in detail view when converting from 2002 to 2000
Does anyone have any insight into why I cannot see any of the objects (table, queries, etc) when I convert an Access 2002 database to Access 2000 and try to view them in the View-Details mode? I can see them fine in the View-List mode though. Thanks ...

MS Publisher: How to change master pages w/o opening the master?
I have numerous different master pages that work in all of my documents. I would like to change master pages in a document without having to open the master page. Is there any kind of shortcut keys. Cuttently I have to hit "ctrl m" then close the master to get the "apply master page" window open to change masters. Doesn't the Master Page task pane open? Right-click the toolbar, customize, view, drag the Master Page to the toolbar. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JimO" <JimO@d...

Posting Notes.
I know this can be done, because somehow I've managed to do it once, but I can't seem to repeat it. I want to put an Outlook Note into a mail folder as a Note. Trouble is everytime I drag and drop it into the folder it gets inserted as text into a Message, so it looks like a Message not a Note in the folder. How can I post it as a Note, and have it look like a Note? -- Regards. Chris. Remove MAPSON to reply to me directly. This post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily accurately represent the views of BT. ...

Shared Case View
In CRM, we are able to assign a case to only one person and then share it. Is there any way to create shared view that shows all the shared cases? Thanks in advance!! ...

Update Master Project
Hello, I have two Projects located in the same folder. They are named Master and KTR Updates. Is it possible to use vba to update the master Project with updates from the KTR Updates project? Each week I receive a new KTR updates project from KTR production. I've queried this group for this issue but was not able to locate one. Updates could possibly include updates in progress(% compl), start, finish, actual start, actual finish. Updates may also have completed tasks removed from the KTR updates Project as well as new tasks added. I'm primarily interested in acq...

MS CRM Install & Config Master Certification
I am planning to get the "CRM Installation & Config Master Certification".... I already took the three "base" Certification Exams for CRM...(plus I already have Exam 70-228 on SQL Server) Micrsoft (US Site) states that you need 4 exams (and this would mean I am already certifided right now), but the Italian sub-site says you need 6 exams to get this certification... I alreday wrote to MBS group in order to get a clarification, but no reply until now... Is any of you certified on CRM? if yes, which certification and how many exams did you take??? regards, Antoni...

master template
Hi, I believe there is a way to do this but it's been quite a while since I've had to do anything like it. Is there a way to create one template datasheet as a 'master' sheet and then have several copies of the master. Whatever changes occur in the master will flow into the copies? Thanks Derek It really depends on *exactly* what your meaning of "copies" is. If you're talking about opening a 'copy' of the template, adding data and/or calculating, then *saving* under a different name in a pertinent (read other then template folder), AFAIK, the an...

Epay/Apay Transaction Dates in Money 2003
After I've sent an Epay or Apay in Money 2003, the account register shows a date several days in advance of the due date I've entered. I have CheckFree's word that the money doesn't actually leave my account until the due date. And it throws me off when I schedule a payment for the day after payday, and it turns up in the register for the day before payday instead. Is there a way to keep the date from changing? Thanks in advance. Sounds like the transactions are being entered in with the processing date. Check this: Go to Tools, Options, and then Online Services, and make s...

Public Folder E-mails look like posting and not e-mails
We converted from ex 5.5 to 2003 everything is fine except e-mails we forward to our public folders show up as postings instead of e-mails. if I double click an e-mail you cannot forward the e-mail you can only reply to the posting in the folder. Does anyone know of a setting I can change so these show up as e-mails in the public folders instead of postings Thank You Marty Nahtygal Tweddle Litho Company Clinton Township, MI mnahtygal@tweddle.com "Marty Nahtygal" <mnahtyga@hotmail.com> wrote in news:O7oYWeoaEHA.524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > We converted from ex 5.5 to 2...

how to print a master sheet together with another sheet
i need to print a master sheet with a result sheet it is in the same workbook but on a different sheet but i need to print them on one sheet ...

Unstacking a series of data on a 3-D chart
I want to stack two series of data in one column and show a third series on the column next to it on a 3-D chart. How do I unstack the third series of data? Try to stagger your data before you build the chart, so where the first two series are stacked, there's no value of the third series, and where there is a third series column, the first two have no values: Series 1 Series 2 Series 3 value value value value value value value value value Make sure your series are plotted by...

Community and my posts
It would be nice to come into Developer and see the questions I've posted. I don't see a link to get to these right away. Does one exist? Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgb...

how do I print 4 post cards to a page?
I have bought a new computer and installed new Publisher, on my "old" system I could print 4 post cards to a page, now I can only print 2.. can anyone tell me how to print 4? HELP!! Thanks!! 2007? Use one of the Avery US Letter Postcard templates in Page setup. They seem to always work. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Joelle M. Merschman White Glove Cleaning" <Joelle M. Merschman White Glove Cleaning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AE51724-2393-414B-AD62-2097BB1B7071@microsoft.com... >I have bought a new computer and installed ne...

Calendar View to show Attendees? (Re-Post)
Hi I have seen some old posts about this question but I wanted to ask it specifically in relation to Outlook 2003... Is there a way to show attendees for an appointment in the calendar views? By show I mean make attendee details visible on the appointment entry in the calendar without actually opening up the appointment ( in the same way that the location does if you enter one). I am pretty sure that you cannot do this by standard customisation of the view and if this is the case could it be done with any coding? Help/answers appreciated. I also wondered if Outlook 2007 has any changes t...

Outlook 2003 Calendar appears as IPM.post
I've got a user whose Outlook 2003 Calendar appears as email. The properties for the Calendar show IPM.post rather than the usual IPM.appointment. The user has no idea how it got like this and I've never seen this before. Tried running Office Repair, to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this? David Dixon Allscripts IS See the answer for the same post you placed in outlook.general For future reference; next time crosspost instead of multipost. This means that you'll be posting a single message to multiple newsgroups at once and it will leave the di...

master
What is meant by master and master shorcut in Microsoft Visio? A Master is a shape definition. It stores all the information about a shape: it's geometry, text, behaviors, formatting, custom properties, etc. It also stores the icon you see in the Shapes window. When you open a drawing and see shapes in the Shapes window, you are looking at Masters. You can drag a Master onto the drawing to create a Shape instance. The difference between a Master and a Shape is not that important to most users, and we often refer to both items as shapes. If you begin to create your own shapes, M...

Transaction by Document not opening
I just upgraded from version 6 to Dynamics 9 SP4 (9.00.0352). For some reason now I can't open Transaction by Document (Inquiry-Sales). Any ideas why that doesn't open? I tried logging on as 'sa' and myself with neither working. This window was not modified in the previous version. Thanks, Beth Well, that was the immediate point that came to my mind. Form being Modified. You can still give it a try to revert the access back to the original GP form (to ensure that you do have access to that form), by either doing it from Advanced Security or by running the Security Rec...