Mass update shipping locations

We're moving warehouses and have some pre-orders in SOP under the old
warehouse location.  Is there a way to update all unposted SOP lines with the
new location at once, rather than having to go into each order line to do
this?

Thanks,

Barbara
0
Bbehen (13)

Barbara,

You will need to extract all open SOP transactions PER ADDRESS from smart
list into excel sheet, then record macro to perform this opertation, you can
use Word Mail Merge to link and repeate your macro to the data file as
explained in the post below:

http://community.dynamics.com/blogs/developingforgp/comments/11050.aspx

Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud
MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS

"Bbehen" wrote:

> We're moving warehouses and have some pre-orders in SOP under the old
> warehouse location.  Is there a way to update all unposted SOP lines with the
> new location at once, rather than having to go into each order line to do
> this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barbara

Center of Mass
Hello together, i have a 20*10 matrix with positive integer-values and I have to calculate the center of mass of this "volume". Should be easy in Excel...but what's the easiest way of doing it? Best Regards Gerhard Gerhard, What do the integer values represent, and what does the matrix represent? HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Gerhard" <Gerhard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46E76273-2824-457D-92E9-00AB0211AFAD@microsoft.com... > Hello together, > i have a 20*10 matrix with positive integer-values and I have to calculate > the center ...

The updating is not applicable to the system in use
Hi to everybody! Everything starts with an error of Windows Update during the application of updatings and precisely: WindowsUpdate fails error: 800B0100. In the attempt of solution of the problem, someone has been recommended me of reinstallare Windows Update in autonomous formality unloading the packet related to the version of installed Windows. Being the version Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits, the relative packet it results to be: Vista 32bit: Windows6.0-KB942288-v2-x86.msu 1.7 MB . Sinned that its execution is stopped by the signaling : "The updating is not app...

In Presentation Mode
We have an embedded links in our PPT to other files (Excel graphs and data) where the data shows small in PPT. When we update these Excel files, it automatically updates the PPT. However, it does not do it in Presentation mode. Is there a way for the automatic updates to occur in Presentation Mode. Ie. We want a continuous PPT presentation showing on the screen and when Excel is updated, the PPT presentation will also automatically be updated (even a few minutes later would be OK with a macro). Thanks! Mike Mike, You need an add-in to do what you want: http://presentatio...

Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... <ajgb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... Nope, it's not there yet :-\ Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It used to be, t...

Updating Rank
I have a spreadsheet with column A ranking the info 1-100 for priority. How can I change a row to move to the top and re-rank the rest? The best example I have seen of this is your netflix queue where you ask it to move a selection to the top or re-rank numbers by changing where you want them in the queue. I hope this makes sense. Thanks!! 'Right click on sheet tab, view code, paste this in: '===================================== Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'Define Range that will be changed If Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")...

Mass Delete
Some how I have created multiple listings for the same item. I think I made any error in importing a csv file. For example I have over 100 separate items with the same SKU (STNP-1) and desription. Is there a way to delete these as a bunch and not each single one. Thanks for any advice. Steve: Each item has a unique ID called the primary key even though you may have entered all of the other information multiple times. Pick one ID, call it X, to keep and delete the others with Tom's statement with the additional qualifier" AND ID <> X". "Steve" wrote: &g...

FW: Prove this internet update
--ozncqrsrcpvhc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zvakvgtwgichpbpj"; type="multipart/alternative" --zvakvgtwgichpbpj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vrnuunajfay" --vrnuunajfay Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now...

All windows updates fail
I have a lenovo 32-bit Operating system which is running Windows Home basic. This computer is a few years old but we just started using it. I am trying to update the system but none of the updates are successful. I am able to download the updates but not able to install. There were 54+ updates trying to install and it got stuck on #2 lasting 10+ hours. Help? Right-click on My Computer & select Properties: What Windows version is displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 1)? What anti-virus application or security suite is installe...

Money Update error
Running Money 2001 Deluxe, Version 9.0. When connecting to my bank, the last month or so, the bank data all comes back OK, but I'm getting this error: Money Updates: "Error was encountered while processing a downloaded file ("SMRTINET.INI") during Smart Connect." What is the significance of this, and is there a work-around if necessary? Thank you. Harry It is something to do with Money updates. One theory is that some of the MS servers are out of sync. Firstly don't worry about it, secondly try an Internet update as soon as you get this message. This has...

Windows Mail Update.
Hi. Can I update Windows Mail? If so how do I go about it??? Kind regards, Mick. "Micko" <Micko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D92B4AB-0625-4556-BD49-2337F9CEE52C@microsoft.com... > Hi. Can I update Windows Mail? If so how do I go about it??? > > Kind regards, Mick. > Hi Mick, This is a bit confusing, what you want to Update. Is it WM client (application as such) or just your Mail Box ? Check this link and find what you need; http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SNCA_en___GB351&q=W...

See this security update from the M$
--bbftryjdmqovamt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="klrsdwcpm"; type="multipart/alternative" --klrsdwcpm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qamogghiywhs" --qamogghiywhs Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your com...

Not all fields are updated
Hi, If I run the following code (generated by SQL profiler, based on code send by my app), it updates all fields but 2 (klant and klantgroep). How come?? [code] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ exec sp_executesql N'UPDATE Spares SET Artikelnummer=@Artikelnummer, ArtikelOmschrijving=@ArtikelOmschrijving, ArtikelGroep=@ArtikelGroep, Repair=@Repair, IngeboektDatum=@IngeboektDatum, IngeboektDoor=@IngeboektDoor, Leverancier=@Leverancier, Opmerking=@Opmerking WHERE Code=@Code ',N'@ArtikelGroep int,@Artikelnumme...

New Vista Update: KB 980248
Today, Thursday, I got a notice for an "important" update for Vista: KB 980248. Apparently it deals with fonts and Office 2010, and is 29 MB in size. Is this "important" update really necessary if I'll never use Office 2010 or would it tie in to other Vista core applications where it will be needed? The last thing we need is a large useless update, if that's what this really is. Thanks. EW http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_thread/thread/d22cf523e8dc5ba7/c862f368bee0d34e?q=Update+for+Windows+Vista+(KB98024...

Not updating from Navy FCU
I tranferred my money data file backup from my old computer to the new one But when I tried to update my accounts online they don't update. Microsoft money tells me "Update Complete" when is finishing updating But when I go to check my Bank account statements they are the same as when I restore the backup. Microsoft Money Plus is not updating my Banks account and savings from The Navy Federal Credit union. By the way my credit card account updates Just fine but my checking account does not. eventhought I have both with the same finacial institution. I already tried disabli...

Patrick
Hi, please scroll down to "Outlook backup (PFBACKUP) option not in FILE" and help us solve, thanks! :) -- CJSnet (Remove TEETH to reply by e-mail.) ...

Updating links
Hi, In one of our office spreadsheets, everytime it is opened it asks do you want to update cells from another spreadsheet. I believe when this spreadsheet was set up, a work sheet was copied from another spreadsheet. I thought that all the references to that other spreadsheet had been removed. Is there anyway to identify (other than manually checking each cell) which cell has a formula linked to the old spreadsheet. Thanks in advance, George Download and install Bill Manville's FindLink add-in, which you can find at: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/ In article <bYd1d.27315$Z14.90...

Update Bank Balance
I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I download transactions from my bank. The downloaded balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This makes reconciling impossible. What could be wrong, or what configuration(s) do I need to set? In microsoft.public.money, PJ wrote: >I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the >Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I >download transactions from my bank. The downloaded >balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This >makes reconciling imposs...

Background banking -when does it actually update?
I have been running Money Plus for several months now and activated background banking when I setup online services. Paying bills, getting updates on electronic transactions, even transferring money works great. But I have yet to have my accounts automatically updated. I have it set for 24 hour updates. On the flip side, when I push the online update button on the home page, sometimes it updates, and sometimes it does not. I have called online support and they state that my install is working perfectly and it is the bank problem. The bank did a troubleshooting session and said my ...

Microsoft .net Framework update
For the last two days the computer has been trying to add a new update "Mircosoft .NET Framwork 1.1 SP1" on my computer. Currently I have SP3 loaded and working with Windows XP professional. It fails on the download, fails on a install from re-start and fails from a direct internet install ERROR Ox643. What solutions do you have? Bill See and try the following. If issue still persists post back http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-80070643 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by e...

mass modify
In version 9.0 the GL Mass Modify option does not copy or move the GL account description from the source account. Instead it creates its own description from the account segment descriptions. Is there any way that the mass modify can copy the correct description. This is a big issue for our company because we have more than 50,000 accounts. And it will be impossible for us to update each account description when a new division is created. ...

"Update in Progress"
I added a bank, and have been updating it daily. I don't know what I did, maybe closed money while it was updating.. but now it says "update in progress" - and I know its not cause I've shut down several times. When I try to "update now" it says it can't because one is in progress. But I know its not. I'm sure I could delete the account, but then I would loose all my categorized transactions. Please HELP!!!! In microsoft.public.money, Jason wrote: >I added a bank, and have been updating it daily. I don't know what I did, >maybe closed mone...

press enter not updating fields
URGENT When I click SUM button to add whole column, it adds as it should. Bu if I make a change in a field and press enter, it does not update th total. I have to use the SUM button again. Very inconvenient, an problematic for doing acoounts Sandy and thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You probably have calculation set to manual. <Tools> <Options. <Calculation> tab, And click on "Automatic". This might help with the reason why it might have changed "by itself". http://tinyurl.com/3wdn9 -- HTH, RD ======================...

How to dock at a particular location.
I m right now building one application by using the CDialogbar. But facing the problem, I want the dialog bar to dock at a particular CRect cordianates whenever i double click on that. Plz suggest some solution. ...

mass mailing causes system to become a bottleneck
Good Day, We running exchange 2003, once a week we send a mass amiler to roughly 1000 recipients with a 1mb attachment. Whenever this happens the exchange server and internet because a bottleneck and end users are not able to do any work for hours at a time. Is there any other method we can use to send these messages? Is there anything I can do on exchange that would prioritize the traffic? Any help would be appreciated. Ray How are you sending this message? Are you using Outlook and BCC? You can defer the sending of the message by selecting Tools > Options > Do not deliver...

How to mass convert Filename.eml to Filename.msg while keeping them in original subdirectories?
Does anyone know of a utility that walks an explorer directory and subdirectory converting every .eml file into a .msg file? My company has used Outlook express for 4 years, and we often copied emails to various Windows Explorer directories. After copying, we would often rename the .eml file -- for instance change "please help.eml" to "John Doe needs help with Outlook Express crashes.eml". Each e-mail copied resulted in an .eml file like "Hey Santa, here is my xmas list.eml" Find File .eml reveals that we have 3000 such files spread over 100 subdirectories. ...