Managed Newsgroup access denied

I am unable to access the managed newsgroups since they changed the secure
code last week.  I have followed the instructions to reregister but I still
get the error 'access denied'.

Any idea what could be causing this?  They have answered one of my questions
from last week but I've been unable to get in to see it.

Thanks for any help.

Tracey D
0
TraceyD (84)

Tracey, email me with your registered GP company name so I can verify, and I
will escalate this for you.

-Mike

--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"Tracey D" wrote:

> I am unable to access the managed newsgroups since they changed the secure
> code last week.  I have followed the instructions to reregister but I still
> get the error 'access denied'.
>
> Any idea what could be causing this?  They have answered one of my questions
> from last week but I've been unable to get in to see it.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Tracey D
0
mlopat (88)
8/31/2007 4:56:00 AM
Thanks Mike, I kept trying and for some reason I'm now able to get in.  I
have no idea what the problem was.

Thanks for your response.
TD

"Micheal LoPatriello" wrote:

> Tracey, email me with your registered GP company name so I can verify, and I
> will escalate this for you.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> Micheal LoPatriello
> Coordinator,
> Luna Development
> mlopat@lunadevelopment.com
> http://www.lunadevelopment.com
>

> "Tracey D" wrote:
>
> > I am unable to access the managed newsgroups since they changed the secure
> > code last week.  I have followed the instructions to reregister but I still
> > get the error 'access denied'.
> >
> > Any idea what could be causing this?  They have answered one of my questions
> > from last week but I've been unable to get in to see it.
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > Tracey D
0
TraceyD (84)

Scrape a website tet string into access table
I'm try to search some websites for a string which, if found, will be added to a table along with a time stamp. On some sites this works and other it doesn't. The vba code hangs up a different points in the process no matter what I try. Even something simple such as Create IE object Refresh website Close IE object Is this as IE problem or Access. There is very little help on this subject around. Hi Sorry but you will never get this to work (other than the open IE Object). This has nothing to do with access or IE. Some website "REALLY" do...

re-enabled account will not let me access system EX2000
I have a mailuser that was disabled about a year ago but never deleted. When you look in system manager he has about 500mb of mail that is required to be looked at, however re-enabling the account still tells me I do not have permission to logon. Exploring to the users account on the M: drive says that the file does not exist. Sending an email to the enabled user comes back as " The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused " Any ideas? Thankyou Grant your account (or whoever needs access) rights to the mailbox and then open it in Outlook. ...

I need a Excel template for property management
I own three rental properties and I'm looking for a simple template for Excel that will allow me to merely track expenses and income. The simpler the better. this might help. Or, ask someone for custom programming. http://tinyurl.com/6svu2 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B845B7C4-0DAA-40A3-880A-FD0A6F298AFD@microsoft.com... > I own three rental properties and I'm looking for a simple template for Excel > that will allow me to merely track expenses and income. The simpler the >...

Include a hyperlink in an email generated by an access database?
Is it possible to include a hyperlink in a database generated e-mail. The hyplerlink would be to the database from which the e-mail is being sent? Thanks, ...

Access Maximum records
Hi, Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? Thanks in advance -- K Vander Vlist In news:FA47522D-B44F-4D0A-90E4-642851CDDC9E@microsoft.com, Kathy Vander Vlist <KathyVanderVlist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Can anyone tell me what is the maximum records you can have in access? > Thanks in advance There is no maximum number of records. There's a maximum size to the file, which is 2GB in Access 2000-2003. I'm not sure if that's changed in Access 2007. Generally, information about limitations of the product version you...

[Exchange 2003] Administrator access to mailboxes
I know that, by default, members of the Domain Admins and Enterprise Admins groups are denied access to any mailbox other than their own. Howewer, I need an admin account to have access to another mailbox. So I granted it the rights, but the "deny" permission still blocks the access, and I can't remove it because it's inherited from somewhere (?). How can I grant such access rights? Thanks Massimo If you grant Full Mailbox access to the admin account on the other users mailbox (AD, Exchange Advanced, Mailbox Rights), you can now create a profile to connect to this ma...

program accessing email addresses?
When ever I start outlook 2002 (after installing the SP3 and all updates to current) I keep getting a box that pops up and ask me "A PROGRAM IS TRYING TO ACCESS E-MAIL ADDRESSES YOU HAVE STORED IN OUTLOOK. DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS. IF THIS IS UNEXPECTED, IT MAY BE A VIRUS AND YOU SHOULD CHOOSE NO" Then there is a drop down menu in which I have to select 1-2-5-10 minutes for the program to access or my outlook wont work. I cant get rid of this. If you have anti-spam programs or anti-virus programs set to scan Outlook items, you need to visit the vendors to get an updated pro...

Risk management
Hi. I have searched wide and high for a risk management spread sheet to calulate a budget using the principles "proactive management". Anyone with a sugestione? Thanks. Ole ...

Managed Newsgroup access denied
I am unable to access the managed newsgroups since they changed the secure code last week. I have followed the instructions to reregister but I still get the error 'access denied'. Any idea what could be causing this? They have answered one of my questions from last week but I've been unable to get in to see it. Thanks for any help. Tracey D Tracey, email me with your registered GP company name so I can verify, and I will escalate this for you. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "T...

Office Smart Tag Manager
Good afternoon, I have the following error with Office Smart Tag Manager for Great Plains: Error: Database Connection Problem Possible causes include: This user accounts is not a member of any smart tag groups Bad connection information SQL Server is not running No smart Tag groups configured Please verify and try again. Which the procedure is to solve this error? I already erased all tables and store procedures of database Dynamics already Uninstall the product and I installed it again and the problem persists. that I make? ...

Can't access CRM home page or reports
When a user trys to access the CRM Home page (http://name_of_crm_server) from IE, the user gets redirected to http://name_of_crm_server/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80049001 and the following error message "User Access Error - The system could not log you on. This could be because: you are not a Microsoft CRM user, your user record has been disabled in the system, you have not been assigned any security roles, or you have not been assigned a license. For more information, contact your system administrator." The same thing happens when I try to run reports from Outlook CR...

File Cache Manager With SRAM in WINCE 6.0
Hi, I m developing a back-up utility which automatically backs up the transaction data to a permanent storage (NOR flash). Transaction data will be triggered very frequently and existing transaction data files may be modified frequently. Therefore I need a RAM based cache file system along with a permanent storage. My questions are, 1. I m trying to use File Cache Manager to accomplish it. Is this a correct solution? 2. If YES, how can i use my SRAM (not the SDRAM) to store the cached files? (In case of a power fluctuation, SRAM is more reliable than SDRAM, therefore we sele...

Access to Outlook importing
I.m trying to import an Access "Tasks" table into Outlook. I've exported the table from Outlook to make sure the field(s) properties are the same. When I export the file, and then import it back into Outlook the Tasks are all marked complete. I've changed the complete field ( a percent 1=100) to 0 and deleted the word "completed" from the status field before the import but it still changes it to 1 and "completed" respectfully. Any suggestions Thans in advance I'm not clear on what the Access table is showing for the relevant values. It needs to h...

Integration Manager Greyed Out
What would cause "Integration Manager" (Tools >> Integrate) to be grayed out, but "Run Integration" is available. My guess is a security setting, but I can't find it. What version of GP are you using? I've seen situations where Int Mgr was not available from the menu and I had to put it on the shortcut bar. You can also check dex.ini and verify the line exists: IMPath=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Integration Manager\IM.EXE IMExecPath=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Integration Manager\IMRun.EXE "Jed Perlowin"...

i am unable to find "paste append" in Access 2007
I upgraded to Access 2007. I am using a form from Access 2003. Irrespective of view (form or table), I cannot seem to find the "paste append" or even "duplicate record" function. Any ideas? Thanks. On the Home tab of the ribbon, at the bottom of the Paste button is an arrow. Clicking that arrow gives you the Paste Append option. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Pharma" <Pharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

manage add-ons
when i turn on IE8 the manage add-ons windows automatically appears. how do i stop this happening Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. 1. Does the behavior persist if you start IE in No Add-ons mode? To start IE in No Add-ons mode: => Start | (All) Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer (No add-ons). Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer’s (No Add-ons)...

Business Contact Manager #19
I have installed Office 2003 and Business Contact Manager, but BCM is not starting with Outlook. I have the same product installed in my laptop, which runs Windows XP Home, and it is working fine. It even shows a Menu for BCM. The desktop runs windows XP professional and it is using Exchange Server 5.5 Thanks Try her: http://www.slipstick.com/bcm/bcmfaq.aspx "Lucio" <lucioaurelio@msn.com> wrote in message news:61ca01c3e5db$efec1190$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have installed Office 2003 and Business Contact Manager, > but BCM is not starting with Outlook. I have the ...

Users Listed in the Managed by Box Are Unable to Manage Groups
Hi, I have multi-domain AD 2000 forest in our organization. Most of DC controllers are Windows 2003 . Our Exchange 2003 server is in the same site as one of Global Catalog servers. Any user including Domain Admins or Enterprise Admins can't change membership of Universal Distribution Groups in Outlook 2002 or 2003. I tried Microsoft knowledgebase articles : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281489/EN-US/ and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319206 but it doesn't help. What can be the problem ? Alex Tager IT admin Eh? Did you follow those articles corre...

Worksheet management
I'm struggling with worksheet and workbook management. I'm hopeful that someobody has a solution that I can't seem to come up with. I've searched and can't find any mention of this particular issue. I have a workbook with 10 worksheets in it. I have 2 copies of this workbook (one for each of my two clients ;-)). Worksheets 2 through 10 are identical in both workbooks. Worksheet 1 has the "data" for the individual client. The formulas in worksheets 2 through 10 reference the data on worksheet 1, as well as varioious other cells on other worksheets. That is, ...

Access 2007 12-17-09
I am building a contact data base for my church. How do I get the phone field to automatically format like this (xxx) xxx-xxxx when the numbers are typed in the cell? -- Thank You In the form design view select the phone control and open the properties dialog. Goto the Data tab and use the Input Mask to define the format you wish to use. If you click on the ... to the right hand side on the property you will get another dialog where there are predefined input mask or you can define your own. For instance, I use !\(999") "000\-0000;0;_ to format my telepho...

Can't access Contacts from TO: button
My wife upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP. When she creates a new mail and clicks the TO button, she gets an error message: "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions...." When she clicks OK, the Select Names window comes up with the Show Names from the Contacts selected. There are no entries shown. If she selects the other options, (Outlook Address Book or Personal Address Book) there are no entries in either of them either. ...

Can't manage Public Folders (error c1030af1)
Hello, I am in the process of moving Exchange 2003 Standard to a new 2003 server on our domain. I have successfully transferred all of the mailboxes and I'm getting to the point where I have to re-home the offline address book and public system folders to the new server before removing the original server. When I try to access Public Folders in Exchange System Manager on either server, I get this error: The requested operation is forbidden. ID no: c1030af1 Exchange System Manager While searching for this error I came upon this document from Microsoft, which suggests this is a pro...

Workflow manager, User manager in Deployment Manager
I have intsalled CRM 1.2 from our msdn subscription..with Adventure works cycle license..on windows 2003 server enterprise edition, which also has MS-SQL 2000 server with Reporting Services. I can access the crm web application through IE...but when i try to run Workflow manager or try the User manager in Deployment Manager...i can't connect...i get the message saying that ...server is not responding...may not be crm server.... i tried names, ipaddress, with and without ports...no luck... i am logged on to the machine/server with Administrator account, which i used to install the...

Newsgroup showing my messages as comments when they are sent with the radio button on Question
I have sent two questions in the last couple of days and in Windows Mail they are listed with the comments icon rather than the question icon. When the messages are sent the radio button is checked for question. Is anyone else getting the same problem or do you see my questions with the question icon? Thanks, Nigel Nigel Freeney <nigel.msnewsgroups@freeney.co.uk> wrote: > I have sent two questions in the last couple of days and in Windows > Mail they are listed with the comments icon rather than the question > icon. > > When the messages are sent the radio butt...

Inventory Management
Dear All, I am not the best hand @ Excel, so would like your help on this. The situation is something like this.... I deal in timber. I receive logs in my log park. When ever I receive a log in my log park, each log is given a unique number and its details liek the diameter, length, speies, volume etc. are noted down. All these dataare then entered into Excel and maintained there in simple Excel sheet, columnwise. Like this i accumulate thousands of logs. The problem ocurs when i ship out these logs. The logs are not stacked in any order. They are just stacked randomly. So, out of thousa...