make Analytical Account available for Integration Manager

Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion
manager for all series.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-32695264f8e1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Jet1 (13)

AA integration to eConnect is being developed now for GL and Bank Rec. We will be including it in upcoming service packs for 8.0 and 9.0.

<jet> wrote:

Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion
manager for all series.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-32695264f8e1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
cgust (108)
3/10/2006 4:40:27 PM
Jet,
We have developed an import of AA transactions in the bank rec and in the gl
transactions.  if you are interested email me gbuenafe@gpcsystems.com

Gerald

"jet" wrote:

> Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion
> manager for all series.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-32695264f8e1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Gerald (227)

How do I setup an Express Outlook Email Account
How do I set up an Express Outlook Email Account so I can Email a document taken from My Documents computer file. Get your account settings from your ISP - they usually have instructions = for how to set up email on their web page. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, bookert asked: | How do I set up an Express Outlook Email Account so I can Email a | document taken from My Documents computer file. ...

Make Default

making a transfer show up in the budget

email account problems
My Outlook '02 recently started acting strangely. I have 3 accounts set up. When I click from one inbox to another, the screen temorarily displays the default account inbox, then slowly changes to display the selected inbox. This happens always. Any ideas on this? It just started happening w/o any apparent provocation. Try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in Tools | Options | Other and see if that speeds things up. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mess...

making tickets

integration between RMS and GP for inventory
Is there any integration between RMS and GP for inventory??? advice me on that please.. -- Aliko ...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

POP3 Outlook account
Hi, I have setup a POP3 Outlook account so to accesse me Exchange 2k3 server through 3rd party internet connection. It works fine but I have a couple of inquiries: 1 - Each time I reconnect after having the connection down for line quality, email headers are re-downloaded, ignoring the fact that they have already been downloaded in a previous session. Any way to stop that? 2 - Can I download Sent Messages folder too, or it is just Inbox? If not, what is a workaround, if any? 3 - Any way to import address book? Thanks Yba In news:7CD85C0D-780A-4B70-A20F-D04EB40E029E@microsoft.com, yb...

Error when expanding public folders under Ex2003 System Manager... Cannot rename SSL Cert
Hi, I'm getting the following error within the Exchange System Manager when I expand public folders: --------------------------- The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager --------------------------- I researched, and found various articles on this (such as http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324345), and the proposed solution is to correct the ssl certificate name within IIS. I can't do that, however, because the certificate is correct. We have a 3rd party trusted certificate for office.fhsaa.org, which we use of OWA. So, I can't j...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Track email to 2 accounts
I don't think it's possible but can an email be tracked to 2 accounts. The customer have a vendor and a customer account where some people need the information on the vendor and some others on the account. Kinda tricky but is there somehow a workaround to this. Jack Hi, As far as regarding field is concerned, you can only select one record there. But if you send an email to two accounts than you will see that email activity in both accounts's activites (Activites or History) as that email is emailed to both. An email activity comes in all the views of the records which ...

Integration Manager
I'm trying to integrate transaction data into Great Plains thru integration manager. Is there any way to have multiple destinations for the same source data. For instance, I want to capture transaction data in a GP WORK table as well as a custom table. The only solution I can think of is to write two integrtions using the same source data, but declaring a single destination in each integration. If this is the route I have to take - does anyone know how to write the execute statement that I could attach to the end of the first integration that would launch the second integration? Thank...

Latest Taxation Books available at jain book depot LATEST BOOK RELEASES
Dear Sir/ Madam NABHI is NABHI We are pleased to inform you that the 39th complete Revised Edition of the book NABHI's Income Tax Guidelines & Mini Ready Reckoner 2010-11 & 2011-12 alongwith tax planning and wealth tax (In English) By Nabhi Board of Editors after the passing of the Budget, 2010 @ Rs240/-. The specialty of the book is that the changes made by the Finance Bill, 2010 have been elaborately explained with the help of illustrations and explanatory notes. Minutest details have been provided, where required. A number of pertinent circulars, letters, orders, ins...

Money 04 account balance rounding error
I am using Money 2004 Deluxe, and when I was checking my account balance (checking account) against what the bank said, I found I was off by $0.01 (Money was higher). After going back through my 15 months of transactions, I couldn't find any discrepancies (I had encountered an off-by-one-cent error previously that was a data entry problem). After adjusting some dates on a few transactions, I found that the balance had corrected itself (thus matching the bank)! After checking a backup copy of my data, I realised that the only difference was that I was choosing to display "All Date...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Wealth available
Wealth available http://www.quickinfo247.com/8191563.13/free ...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...