Lookup remit to address on check history

Is there anyway to get the address the check was mailed to on the Payables
Payments Zoom window?  i.e. vendor calls because has not received payment and
ask where check was mailed.  If Remit To on vendor card has changed since
check was written there is no way without having a copy of the check to tell
to what address the check was sent.
0
DBrister (4)

Wrong passport email address is in logon window upon opening Money.
>-----Original Message----- > >. >I forgot to add info here... The situation is that upon opening Money my old passport email address is displayed in the sign on page. I have changed the passport information in Money and change my passport profile within Passport. But, I can't figure out how to get Money to stop displaying the old address upon opening. Any help would be appreciated If its Money 2004 try File/password manager Previous editions - not sure "Perry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065701c3ab26$9b7949b0$a3012...

Compare address to a range
I have this code in an event macro: If Target.Address = "$BC$3" Or Target.Address = "$BC$4" Or Target.Address = "$BC$5" Or Target.Address = "$BC$6" Or Target.Address = "$BC$7" Then Is there a more compact way to write that statement? Thanks for any help on this. Hi Look at this: Set isect = Intersect(Target, Range("BC3:BC7")) If Not isect Is Nothing Then or just: If Not Intersect(Target, Range("BC3:BC7")) Is Nothing Then Regards, Per "dhstein" <dhstein@discussions.microsoft.com...

Table relationships and lookups
Hi guys, I may be a little over my head, I've had some experience in creating simple access db's. however this one will be extremely complicated as far as I can tell. Some backround info - i've got an excel spreadsheet currently that i would like to convert to Access. The spreadsheet does multiple lookups and calucations. This is for a Soccer club that i run to maintain roster information, dollars, scheduling and stats. I'm currently working on the scheduling pience. Here's what I have so far. tables. Club - Lists the teams in the club, home field name and ...

Invoice lookup by paid check number
I frequently have vendors call me asking for information about what invoices were paid by a check number. Is ther an easy way to look this information up? -- Rodger You could go to Inquiry>Purchasing>Transactions by Document, put your check number in the 'from' and 'to' fields. Once the document is displayed in the scrolling window zoom back on the 'Unapplied Amount' field. Viola! the documents paid by the selected payment are listed. Unfortunately there isn't a print icon on this inquiry window, but I think it's the information you wanted. &quo...

How do I get entries from Contacts to Address Book?
I imported PST files (everything) on new w2000/Office 2000 PC. I have my Contacts, but there's nothing in the Address Book. How do I get the Address book to use Contacts? Corporate Workgroup Mode? Right click the Contact folder. Left click properties, Left click the Outlook Address book Tab. Is the option to show this folder as an Address book, checked? If is is gray, the Outlook Address book service is broken and you need to reinstall it by.... Click tools, Services. Remove the Outlook Address Book Service. Add it back in. Close and reopen Outlook Check the Address book now. "Dav...

Widowed OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOKs
Exchange 2000 sp4 It seems our OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK may have become corrupted. The original offline folder from the Exchange installation is showing in the the Outlook client [The "Choose Address Book" setting] however it has old data, not replicating. It is also missing the OAB Version 2 folder - it seems to be partially dead. I was able to create a new Offline Address Book under the Recipients folder and this did propagate to the OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK folder under the Public Folders and created a new OAB Version 2 folder. As a test I manually entered the distinguished name of t...

disable computer check prepayment
Is there a way to disable the ability to process a computer check prepayment? Essentially we want to insure that all computer checks that are printed are applied to an invoice or invoices. Thanks, -- Bonnie Pitchford Systems Accounting Manager Mercury Companies, Inc. You could Hold your documents by Transactions>>Purchasing>>Holds. -- Asif "Bonnie Pitchford" wrote: > Is there a way to disable the ability to process a computer check prepayment? > Essentially we want to insure that all computer checks that are printed are > applied to an invoice or invo...

Additional Address Book
I have a separate address book in my Outlook 2007 contacts, but when I'm in that address book I cannot create a distribution list because the only option I get when clicking "Select Members" is my basic address book. "Help" tells me I can change the properties to allow the additional address book to show, but I can't find where the instructions are to do that. Can someone please help. Since Outlook does not have an address book, you need to clarify what you mean by that term. Contact data can only be created in Contacts Folders, and you can certainly cre...

Address books not accessable from "To" CC" or "BCC" boxes
I can't seem to access my adress books from the address area of a new e-mail. I ahve tried to go to the address bock anc acct. setting under the "tools' but to no avail. It shows the "Outlook Address book" there and won't let me add it. Also, when I go to the respective tabs for each of my address books the box to "show address books" is grayed out. -- BC60 If you have Contacts in the Contacts folder but they are not accessible when you click on the To button, check these settings: Make sure the Contact folder is enabled as an email a...

Outlook address list
Howdy; I use outlook 2000. Any way to set it so it shows the entire email address and not just the person's name? If I were to add myself for instance, after I type it in, it will show "Mitchell Rudin" (underlined) and not mrudin@bellsouth.net. This is really annoying since I need to print address lists for other people. Thanks, Mitch That depends on the view to which you are referring and the mail support mode of Outlook 2000 you are running. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mitchell Rudin" <mrudin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:8q1re.1...

Lookup
Q103 Q102 Q202 Q302 Q402 Q103 Q203 How can I lookup the Q103 in the row above and then have it pull the number to the right one cell (Q203)? thanks If I understand correctly =INDEX(A2:F2,MATCH(A1,A2:F2,0)+1) where q103 is in a1 and q102-q203 is in a2-f2 Lance >-----Original Message----- >Q103 > > >Q102 Q202 Q302 Q402 Q103 Q203 > > >How can I lookup the Q103 in the row above and then have >it pull the number to the right one cell (Q203)? thanks >. > matt wrote: > Q103 > > > Q102 Q202 Q302 Q402 Q...

IP address
Hi, how I can fill in columns the IP address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 Thank you. Cheers Enter 192.168.1.1 in your first cell (assume cell A1). "Grab" the fill handle with the left mouse button and drag down to A254. The fill handle is the little black square in the lower right of the selected cell. Biff "Muzio" <mmmm@mm.de> wrote in message news:eh8dnt$1sjq$1@newsreader2.mclink.it... > Hi, > how I can fill in columns the IP address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 > > Thank you. > Cheers > > > Enter 192.168.1.1 in your f...

e-mail addresses disappeared
An hour ago I sent an e-mail to several addresses in my Contacts folder. Now, something very strnge has happened: All of the e-mail addresses of all my contacts have disappeared. The names, street addresses, and other fields are still there. It is as if someone has gone through and deleted just the e-mail addresses. This is Outlook 2003. Any idea what may have caused this and how to fix it? I suspect the e-mail addresses are still in the .PST. I ran SCANPST.EXE and it found no errors. Could this be related to the following anomalies in my Contacts list? 1) The first few entries are em...

A Lookup function does not work
Hi, This is my first posting. I am using Exel 2000. I have 2 separate spreadsheets that have some similar columns but not all of the data in the similar columns is the same. What I want to do is take column A in spreadsheet#1 and find this same value in Column B in Spreadsheet#2 and then insert into column 3 in spreadsheet #1 a value from a different column in spreasheet #2 that corresponds to the row in which the value was looked up in Column B in spreadsheet#2. What I am doing is comparing 2 different inventory files that have stock codes in columns and quantities in another column, but n...

Automatic Updating of the Address book
Hi All, I wish to know if it is possible to send an e-mail, that can be configured to update the receivers address book with me details. I am in the middle of changing over ISP's, and will be sending all my family and friends an update. The last time I changed e-mail addresses (but stayed with the old provider) I kept getting e-mails via the old ISP. This time I can not stay with the old ISP, and will be cutting it completely. So as to prevent them sending to the old ISP, I, as mentioned above, want to see if I can update their address-book. Thanks in advance Kevin & Natalia On ...

Help with LOOKUP function
This function is in a workbook with 2 sheets. It _almost_ works perfectly. These "C" columns in two different sheets '2005-2006'!C:C,'2004-2005'!C:C, contain names of people. The D column in one of the sheets - '2004-2005'!D:D - contains a date associated with the person's name from the C column of 2004-2005 sheet. This formula is in the "D" column of Sheet 2005-2006. =LOOKUP('2005-2006'!C:C,'2004-2005'!C:C,'2004-2005'!D:D) The concept is for the formula to lookup the value (person's name) in column C of 2005-2006 a...

Outlook and Spell Checking
I have Outlook 2002, and the only option for spell checking seems to be on send. I can't find an option to put the spell checker on the tool bar. Is there another option? Ken -- Replace AT with @ ...

Null Address
Is there a way to prevent exchange from sending email with null address? "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to prevent exchange from sending email with >null address? No, and you shouldn't. Those are "system messages", usually DSN's informing the originatore of the status of the message. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Frustration Moving OE6 addresses to Outlook 2003
Very Frustrated I'm still unable to get my OE6 addresses into Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP machine. It looks like it should be a no brainer I've tried three ways as below =96 none worked. 1. In Outlook a. Click Import/Export, Mail, Addresses, Rules b. Click Addresses c. Click OE6 Result =96 =930 addresses imported=94 2. In OE6 a. Click File | Export | Address Book b. Select Text file | Export c. Save File as c:\addresses.csv d. Export, Save Next e. Check off desired fields f. Finish Result =93Error Exporting the Address Book=94 3. In OE6 a. C...

Check Registry printout
Is there any way to print out a copy of my check registry for the previous calendar year, or for that matter, for any chosen span of time. All I can find is a drop-down window that lets me select from; All Dates Current Month Current Year Last 3 Months Last 12 Months None of these will give me a print-out of my 2004 checking activities. Thanks for any suggestions, Gordon Try customizing an Account Transactions report. "Gordon" <gordonlr@DELETEswbell.net> wrote in message news:9g1h21dpk0nlkue6jrto9csfnrbroa2fhl@4ax.com... > Is there any way to print out a copy of my check...

return cell reference in a table based upon given lookup criteria
Is there a way to return the cell reference, or column/row coordinates, of a cell within an array or table by providing lookup criteria? Perhaps something like this: For a table of value in A1:E10 F1: (the value to find) G1: =ADDRESS(MAX((A1:E10=F1)*ROW(A1:E10)),MAX((A1:E10=F1)*COLUMN(A1:E10))) Note: Commit that array formula by holding down the [Ctrl][Shift] keys and press [Enter]. That formula returns the address of the 1st cell containing the value in F1, or #VALUE! if there is no match. Am I on the right track here? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Travis" ...

Program trying to access e-mail addresses #3
I hope you can help me. When I need to forward an email, the following message appears: - "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Yes No Help" Our IT Dept have run a virus check and there are no viruses. Would appreciate any suggestions on how to stop this message appearing each time I try to create a new email and each time when I wish to on-forward an email sent to me. Many thanks Ruth Stevens Ruth Stevens <anonymous@...

Address Book ???
Hello everyone, I'm using MS Outlook that I installed from the Microsoft office 2000 cd. I would like to know how I can save the address book in case my hard drive fails and need to restore my address book back into a re-installation of Outlook. Thanks to all who reply, Ismael Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching g...

Advanced Lookups
Is there any way to make an advanced lookup the default lookup? so you don't have to always choose that option when doing a lookup? Thanks for any help. Tracey D Advanced lookups ARE the default unless you've done something to make it now so. There isn't any way to "choose" the option when doing a lookup that I know of unless you have some type of customization (easy to do) that would give the user an option. patrick dev support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tracey D" <...

Check Spelling in Datasheet Subform
I have a Check Spelling button that will check the spelling of all the information on the main form, but will not check the spelling on the sub-form that is in datasheet mode. How can I get the subform's spelling checked. I can't add a button since it is in datasheet mode. -- Thanks As Always Rip hi, On 24.02.2010 22:25, Ripper wrote: > I have a Check Spelling button that will check the spelling of all the > information on the main form, but will not check the spelling on the sub-form > that is in datasheet mode. How can I get the subform's spelling ch...