Line Item Comment Text On Forms

Good morning.

I am trying to get the line item comment text to appear on my Sales Transaction entry forms (i.e. quotes, orders, and invoices).  At present, this field shows but only 4 lines of text and only so wide.  I would like to get infinite lines of text with the field growing or shrinking as need be on the form.

Would appreciate any advice here.

0
mplaideau (1)

cheap  ugg

> On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:50 AM Mark Plaideau wrote:

> Good morning.
>

> I am trying to get the line item comment text to appear on my Sales Transaction entry forms (i.e. quotes, orders, and invoices).  At present, this field shows but only 4 lines of text and only so wide.  I would like to get infinite lines of text with the field growing or shrinking as need be on the form.
>

> Would appreciate any advice here.

Merging
I'm using Outlook 2003. I have fields at the item level for the contacts and at the form level for my custom form (fields used in my view). Is it possible to merge using form level fields or do I need to recreate all fields I created at the form level now at the folder level to merge with Word? Thanks Shawn See the "Mail Merge with Custom fields" section here; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/275 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more htt...

Linking Forms Together?
I am currently creating a database for Financial Aid and Awards, I would like to link all my form pages together but created them through design view on Form. Can I do this, how can I do this, What should I do? Please Help!!! ...

How do I keep the compose email text normal size?
Please Help! When composing a new email, I want the text to appear the same size as it will appear to the recipient of the email. Currently it is way larger while I am composing. I am composing on a background that the text needs to fit properly into certain areas. I don't want top use the text box. Thank you. JoanInGA <JoanInGA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Please Help! When composing a new email, I want the text to appear > the same size as it will appear to the recipient of the email. > Currently it is way larger while I am composing. I am composing on...

Item Class Setup does not roll down changes to all the items inclued in a class
I am using Gp 10 SP4 with SQL 2005 SP2 Whenever I try to make any change in my item Class setup; by updating the account number and try to save it while GP gives a warning message and asks for roll down the change to apply to all the items included in that class. Guess what ? The system roll downs to only first few and then exits without making any further change, hence leaving no option but to make the change manually which a hard long laborious job. I wonder why it would do that and if there is any fix or root cause for this bug ? Regards, ...

Find when this many unique items have been replaced?
I have a list of items we've replaced. Some of them have been replaced several times; others may not have ever been replaced at all. I need to know when a certain number of unique items have been replaced. I'm thinking I can do it with a column of all the unique item numbers. In the next column is a formula (COUNTIF ??) that will return something if that item number shows up in the replacements list. Then another formula counts the number of returns and flags me when I reach a specific target number. Is there a better way to handle this? Or does that look like the best way to go...

Converting Excel table with multi-line cells into Access DB
Hello ~ I need to export a MSWord table to an Access table. The original Word table contains multiple lines of text in each cell, separated with carriage-return(line return). .. I would like to retain these multiple lines within in each destination field in Access or Excel I have the following structure in my Word table: Column1: PhotoID (alphanumeric,single line) Column2: Image of the photos(jpeg/bmp) Column3: Description(text, multiline) Column4: Code#(alphanumeric, single line) Column5: Notes(text, multiline) In short, how do you tranfer those multi-line cells(with carriage-return...

Line Spacing and Line Justification
I am a Publisher novice. On a blank page I pasted a PowerPoint Presentation slide. Below the slide I drew a line and copied that same line multiple times. How do I make the spacing between theses lines of equal ditance? How do I align these lines so that they are basically at the same starting point on the left side of the page? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Regards, Mercury The best way would be to create guidelines. Select your created line, while holding the ctrl, (the cursor will turn into a + sign) pull the copy to the next guideline. If you go the copy route, ...

Outlook 2003: How to catch the Delete right-click event in Task List Items.
I would like to catch the delete event in right-click or in the command-toolbar button. Is it possible to catch the event in a VBscript on a custom form? Thanks ...

In Excel -- How do I cross out (strike through) text?
In Exel -- How do I cross out (strike through) text? Select the cell you want to format. Then, go to the Format menu, choose Cells, then the Font tab. There, check the "Strikethrough" checkbox. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "E.Walsh" <E.Walsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BD0B20E-DE93-4F5F-90F8-83CF908C622C@microsoft.com... > In Exel -- How do I cross out (strike through) text? ...

Change Number to Actual Text
I would like to change a number to actual text, for example: 1 would be 'one' or 1278 would be 'one thousand two hundred seventy-eight' Is this possible? Thanks! Jimmi ...

Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom The way it comes up now is: Worker George Tom Non Worker Bill Tom The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report. Thanks for your help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/2...

Outlook 2002 recover deleted items not working
Outlook 2002 "recover deleted items" not working when I access Tools, Recover deleted items. As soon as the deleted items show, an error message pops up saying that microsoft outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. The system is a Dell GX260 Optiplex running Windows 2000 Service Pack 3. I've installed Outlook 2002 service pack 1, still no luck. I've installed Outlook 2002 service pack 2, still no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook 2002, sitll no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

cannot open this item in this reading pane
I emailed a couple of task to another computer from outlook and when they delivered to the othe email box I got the following message Cannotopen this type attachment please open to read, but when I click to open the email I get the message cannot open this type of attachment Are you sending a .pub? Do you have Publisher on the other computer. Only Publisher can open Publisher files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Nse16" <Nse16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AB1682A-12B4-4123-8BE...

Calculated Item overrides "Show Items with no data" checkbox
I've seen this question asked before, but I haven't seen an adequate answer, so I figured I'd try to ask it again to see if there are any fresh ideas on it: Take an example where you've got raw data of orders that contains the following fields Region City Product Total Sales $ You create a pivot table With Region & City as the Row Fields, Product as the Column Field and Total Sales $ as the data. This works fine. Now if you try to add a calculated item, say the difference in sales of Product A and Product B, the whole pivot blows up and you get every city appearing in ...

Step Line Charts
Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vertical. Hi Carrie, You Will need some form of extra data to get excel to create a step chart. Take a look at these methods. (http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm) Carrie wrote: > Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vert...

How to Send out a Form Letter Message
I have an invitation to an event, the subject and body of which will be reused with a sentence or two of personalization at the top. How do I save and reuse the same subject and text body? The easiest method would be to first compose your a-mail message, completing as many common fields as possible for your form letter. The choose File | Save As. Select the .oft file type and give it a name and location. I like to stick these on my desktop personally. Then all you need to do to send your "form" letter is double click on the .oft file as needed. The .oft will open with all the ...

Notes Field on Item Label
I would like to print the item notes field on a label. This is not an option from the field list. I was looking to see if I could use one of the additional fields listed (sub 1-3 are in use). Listed in the available fields from the label designer are detail field 1-3. What are these and where are they located in the db? Ideally, I would like to print the notes field on the label. If that is not possible I was wondering if anyone know what those detail fields are. I am not looking for a Crystal Reports solution at this time. Ari, We have an application called RITE Label that allows...

outlook 2007 now has blury text
I don't think this is the IE 7 issue with blurry text i had to fix when i installed that. Why is the text now default to this blurry gray text? thanks! ...

Line colors in a bargraph
ColorNum and m_Array are set before entry which works fine except for all bars are outlined in black which is not a major problem, but would like to eliminate. How do I draw the line in the code below a different color than the bars? Below is a snip from my BarChart() routine: CBrush BlackBrush(RGB(10,10,10)); CBrush CyanBrush(RGB(1,39,229)); CBrush MagentaBrush(RGB(176,4,174)); CBrush YellowBrush(RGB(187,176,3)); CBrush GrayBrush(RGB(230,230,230)); if (m_Array.GetSize()) { // ***** THE PROBLEM IS HERE WHERE I WOULD LIKE THE DRAWN LINE TO BE LIGHT GRAY ***** MemDC.Sele...

Insert "name" and "auto ID" into tables by using a form
I have a table: ID Name Nationality 101 Allen Taiwan 102 Sarah USA 103 Steve Japan ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'd like to create a form with the following objects -- 2 textboxes (putting name and Nationality) -- a button (when i press it, it will insert values in the 2 textboxes into my database) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Big thanks in advance , experts ! -- Allen Phailat Wongakanit Actually, you don't need any code at a...

How to: text color depend on value
Anyone know how to make the text change colors, depending on what valu certain data is? I'm sure it's easy... -- bobsmith58 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bobsmith58d's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1452 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26148 bobsmith58d Wrote: > Anyone know how to make the text change colors, depending on what valu > certain data is? I'm sure it's easy.... Go to Format/Cells/Custom and inside the "Type" box, choose th...

OWA - Hangs "Loading" Inbox
2 of our OWA servers have recently stopped functioning. The login appears ok and the interface starts to load, but the fonts are wrong (times new roman is shown) and the inbox doesn't load at all, showing "Loading..." I've searched the forums/web and can see many people had the same issue, but have found no fixes that work. "Error on Page" Line: 56 Char: 1 Error: Object expected. Any suggestions or help really will be gratefully received. Thanks I had this same issue except one of my owa boxes would work and the other one didn't. I don't have a KB ar...

Please help me .... (CListCtrl multi-line column)
Dear all, I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data displayed in the control contains multiple lines. By default, the control displays the multiple-line text in a single line. In the multiple-line text, it uses "\r\n" (CR-LF). How can I set the column of CListCtrl to display the column text in multiple line like the data cell in Excel? -- Kathy This is the nearest i can find. Hope it helps http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ "Kathy" wrote: > Dear all, > > I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data di...

Outlook express - Sent Items
I have been unable to delete my "sent" e-mails - I've tried all different ways to delete - therefore, they have accumulated and now my "sent items" will not display - Can anyone help me with this problem - 1) getting my sent items to display 2) deleting my sent items Thanks alot. Kelley ...

BACK ORDERS: Quantity options cannot exceed total item quantity
For some, but not all, Back Orders when we try to move the quantity from Qty to Invoice to Qty to Order we get the message: "Quantity options cannot exceed total item quantity. Please enter a new quantity." All the Qty fields are then set to 0 but when we check SOP10200 the quantities were moved to QTYTBAOR (Qty to Back Order) - which we can't see in Sales Transaction Entry. We need to move the quantities directly in the table from QTYTBAOR to QTYTORDR before we can transfer the document. There are enough Available Quantities and we need to move to Order in order to al...